A Cock in the Hand Ch. 10

Story Info
On his second "poker night", Wayne gets a big surprise.
12.5k words
4.45
9.4k
11

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 12/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although this is a stand alone story, it is the final chapter from Wayne's perspective of a straight, married man's conversion to a cock servicing submissive. It contains themes of cheating, gay sex, group sex, cuckolding, non-consent, and reluctance. If this offends you in any way. please find another story. If you read on, please enjoy.

___________

I lay on the bed face down, naked, with a dildo in my ass and thigh-high stockings. I was rubbing my boner against the sheets, while Mark watched me on Face Time. It was now the third time I had masturbated for him this way and still my favorite.

There would be time later to think about how pathetic I had become. But at that moment, all that mattered was his cock was hard and I made him that way. I had resigned myself to the fact he had trapped me, and the best way out was to comply completely, until he got bored and moved on.

But the sad truth was, the more I complied, the hornier I got. I told myself that I had no choice, because if Amy ever found out, my marriage would be over. But if I were honest, I looked forward to this for two days. He told me I would need to pace myself and could only come when he told me it was okay. When he informed me two days ago, that this day I would be allowed, I played this moment over in my mind dozens of times.

I looked forward to rubbing myself off on the sheet of my hotel bed for him. I had a twisted sense of pride because it was my idea to put on the stockings when I first showed him my favorite way to masturbate. They were similar to the stockings that went with my Captain Cock-whore outfit he made me wear at his house.

This morning, I added the dildo to take it to the next level. I even did a trial run with a straight plastic dildo, but it would slip out when I really got going. Instead, I was using the three-balled dildo, he introduced me to. It was about the length of his cock, nine plus inches, with three progressively larger balls about an inch apart, with a one-inch diameter shaft between them. With the wider ball in my ass, the vibrator would not slip out as my asshole clung to the narrower shaft.

This morning, I was three-balls deep with him soon controlling the vibration remotely. My cock was rock hard, and I had set the device to high when the call started. I made the call and positioned the phone to capture the image. As he answered, I ran to the bed and began to get in position.

"Hold on there CC..."

I froze on my hands and knees, climbing on the bed.

" You have my cock in this morning?"

"Yes sir, Mr. Thomas," I replied, with my ass facing the camera.

My cock was so stiff, it was nearly touching my belly as I felt the vibrator stop. He had already taken control.

"Excited this morning, my friend?" he asked with his arrogant tone.

My hopes for a quick session were dashed, as the inevitable humiliation began. In that regard, he was definitely not my friend.

"Yes sir. I can't stop thinking about your cock," I said to appease him. I told myself, 'Stick to the plan and comply. He will get bored soon enough.'

That didn't mean I was lying. It was true. From the moment I was first coerced into touching it, the feeling of him in my hand stuck with me, and since the first time I took all of him in my throat, I haven't stopped thinking about his cock for even one hour.

"Turn over and show me your boner, CC." he said matter-of-factly.

The vibrator turned back on, and I quickly complied, rolling onto my back. My hard-on touched my belly as I propped myself up on my elbows, looking at the camera. Even on low, the vibrating cock in my ass had me like granite and his smile was immense.

"Point it toward the ceiling, CC, and let it go quickly," he commanded.

I did and it thumped my belly like a drum.

"Again, faster," he continued.

I did and it thumped harder.

"Again...."

And so it went, as he made me repeat it, listening to it thump against me as I stiffened a tiny bit more with each drumbeat.

"Having my cock in your ass makes you that hard, doesn't it?"

"Yes sir," I said complying.

"Does thinking of Amy make you that hard, CC," he asked, sending a dark shadowy fog through my mind.

I did not answer. I hated when he brought her up. I was reminded of his showing up at my house when I was out of town, just to taunt me that he could get to Amy and reveal everything, if I didn't comply.

"I asked you a question, CC," his arrogance oozing from every word.

"No, sir," I acquiesced.

"No sir, what?"

The vibrator kicked up to medium.

"Oh fuck," I grunted. "No, sir. Thinking about Amy doesn't make me this hard Sir."

I added the second, Sir, to emphasize my compliance, hoping he would move on.

"I gotta say, seeing her and her mother in those bikinis made me that hard, Steven," he taunted, crossing the line.

Steven was the false name I gave him when he first manipulated me, and he has since used it as a means of torturing me further about lying and cheating.

"Please don't talk about her, I will do whatever you want. Please let me come for your cock," I pleaded hoping beyond hope to appease him. "She's done nothing to deserve your abuse."

"Abuse, but Captain Cock-whore, I have never made you do anything you haven't since begged for..."

From the very beginning, he had made me beg on camera to do the things he wanted, amid the threat of exposing all to Amy. So I took the opening to beg him again.

"Please let me show you how much I want your cock," I pleaded, as I began to roll over. "Please let me come for your cock, Mr. Thomas."

I flipped over to hump the sheets.

"Stop and turn back over, Steven!" he commanded again.

"Yes, sir, thank you sir," I said complying.

I was lying on my back, knees bent to accommodate the dildo my ass. With the vibrator humming relentlessly, my boner was then so hard the head did not touch my belly.

"I've been thinking about poker night next week and my cock is so hard, sir. Can I please come for your cock?"

Poker night was an idea he came up with as an excuse to get me out of the house, so he could use me with his friends. He made me dress up in the Captain Cock-whore uniform with a red and black mask, like the bad guy wrestlers wear on Spanish language television. The rest of the uniform was a white T-shirt with a hand-painted "CC" inside an outline of a boner on the front. The outfit was completed with a black lacy garter belt and stockings. No underwear allowed.

I serviced four cocks of his friends, as well as his, that night. He was quite pleased with me that evening, so I knew that was my best chance of breaking him out of the Amy train of thought. Frankly, the anonymity of the mask excited me, and I had gladly complied.

"Who's the abuser, Captain? The husband who lies about being out of town so he can suck cock rather than see his family and satisfy his wife? Or the friendly neighbor that does the work to make sure her new home looks presentable?"

I am an airline pilot and often travel for ten or more days at a time followed by several days at home. To alleviate some guilt about lying to Amy, I lied even more. Amy thought poker night was harmless fun with the guys playing cards. This time, I told her my road trip was actually a day longer than it was, so I could do 'poker night' in secret. It somehow seemed easier to face it, if Amy didn't know I was at Mark's. In my mind, keeping them separated was key.

The vibrator kicked into high and pulsed.

"Oh God, Mr. Thomas, your cock feels so good in my ass! Please let me come for your cock," I begged; not sure I could stop it if I wanted to.

"Can you even satisfy your wife, Steven? Or do you think she needs a real cock..."

"Stop talking about her! Please, Sir!" I yelled, but still tried not to offend him, or it would only get worse.

"Please turn it off!" I pleaded, knowing what an orgasm at that moment might mean.

"Does the thought of watching me fuck your wife excite you, CC? You look like you're gonna come, my friend."

"You're not my fucking friend! This isn't fair! Turn it off!" I shouted angrily.

"I think you do protest too much, my friend. Let's give you a test. Lay there for... let's say... three minutes without coming and prove me wrong.

"No fucking way..."

"Then I'll just let Amy and Erika watch you in action. I know they'd love the uniform. Are you sure?" he teased, knowing I would give in.

"No! Please, turn it off, please." I begged.

Erika is my mother-in-law. Previously, he made it sound like she was the target of his thoughts, but then he was bringing Amy in. I wanted to think of a way to steer his thoughts toward Erika. But the vibrator was buzzing and pulsing inside me, and I struggled to keep control.

"Who's in charge, Steven?" he asked, sternly.

"You are sir. Please," I pleaded.

"Three minutes."

"Okay, okay!"

"Thank me for letting you use my cock, and we can start."

My cock throbbed from the relentless pulsing in my ass. Three minutes seemed too much.

"Thank you for letting me use your cock, sir," I complied. "Please make it two minutes, sir."

"Four it is, shall we go for five?"

"No, please, thank you, sir, four minutes."

"Good boy. First, lie on your back, sideways on the bed, head just on the edge and close your eyes. You'll keep them closed, understood?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. Please... hurry." The pulsating ball tickled my prostate relentlessly. I dared not ask to turn it down for fear there could be yet another level higher. I turned ninety degrees on the bed, head on the edge of one side and feet hanging over the other side, as he commanded.

"Now, I want you to picture Amy on all fours over you, sixty-nining you. She's taking your cock in her mouth, while you tongue her little clit. CC."

I tried to shut him out. and to think of something else. Anything else.

"Her knees are on the edge of the bed spread wide, as I step in behind her..."

"Please stop. I'll do anything you want, please."

I looked toward the camera.

"Eyes, closed or we add another minute," he barked and continued when I closed them.

,

"As my cock head touches her pussy, she groans onto your cock and sucks you harder. You can feel her pushing her pussy onto my cock as my warmth touches your forehead and nose."

I tried to push that image out of my mind, but I could picture it so clearly.

"The deeper I push the more desperately she sucks your cock, and her juices coat your chin as you suck her hardened little clit. When my balls press against your forehead, you know I'm balls deep in your wife's cunt, and her head bobs wildly on your boner. She wants you to feel the same pleasure she does."

"Oh God, please!" I grunted.

The stimulation of my prostate was too much. My cock throbbed as my balls released a rush of cum in a near steady stream.

"What do you say when you come, Captain?"

I responded as programmed, "I'm coming for your cock." My body spasmed. "Com-ing-for-your-cock!"

As my orgasm peaked, he continued, "So much time left Captain. Amy hungrily swallows your cum as I begin to fuck her, pulling out to the tip and driving it home."

My cock stayed hard with as he switched the vibrator to be constantly on.

"Your tongue laps your wife's clit and my shaft at the same time, as you lick her juices from my cock. My balls are slapping your head as I fuck your wife, like she needs it."

"Look at you, writhing on the bed with your hard-on dripping cum all over your stomach, Steven."

He used the alter-ego name of Steven on purpose, to frustrate me further.

"Clean your cum up Cock-whore!" he commanded.

I scooped some up and took it to my mouth.

"That's it, Steven, think about how good my cum's gonna taste when I pull out of Amy's slut hole and cum in your mouth. Eat it all, Steven."

I did as commanded, as my mind switched to Steven. I was no longer Wayne Stilson. It was somehow acceptable for Steven to be excited by this.

"Once Amy swallows your cum, she raises her head so she can shout her pleasure as she gets to experience a real cock. Like a good husband, your tongue never leaves her clit as her juices flood your face and my balls thump against your head, while I fuck her harder and faster."

I held my eyes closed as I scooped and licked my cum, the image he planted in my head had my cock hard and stomach churning. I was disgusted with myself and turned on at the same time.

"You can hear her pleasure echoing through the room as my cock pounds her. You can't resist dropping your head back, so you can watch her pussy lips clinging to my cock as I pound her ass with my pelvis. Can you hear her wet pussy sloshing, as she drips on your face, Captain?"

I groaned my response.

"You already lost, my friend; you might as well jack off, CC. I bet her pussy is so tight. I can only imagine that naked ass bouncing with each thrust as she begs me to fuck her hard."

I gripped my cock as he painted the picture, and I began to stoke my cum-coated cock.

"Sensing she's gonna come with or without you, you suck her clit to push her over the edge. As her screams intensify, I let her know I'm gonna come along with her. Her cum coats your tongue as her orgasm hits hard. I pound her harder as I feel my balls ready to release..."

"I'm coming for your cock, Mr. Thomas!" I yelled, as my hand moved in a blur.

I came again jacking off so hard, droplets of the cum left splatters all over my body and the bed. My body stiffened and I arched my back as the vibrator worked from within, and my hand worked my cock furiously.

"Com-ing-for-your-cock!" I grunted over and over as I came.

When my climax passed, my humiliation sunk in, and he turned off the vibrator.

"Twice in just over three minutes, Senior Captain Cock-whore. You made me proud today. Day after tomorrow, you can ride you dildo and jack off while you beg me to fuck your wife, then it's hands off till you get back to service me in person."

"Clean up every drop, CC. Talk soon," he said as he disconnected.

Even as this new low hit, I found myself scooping up the droplets with my fingers and licking them clean, before I snapped out of it.

I stopped and I took a shower. But there was not enough hot water and soap to feel clean after that. The images he planted in my head were like a twisted movie that ran on repeat. I put on the news to try to distract myself and it helped.

Unfortunately, I had an early flight and needed rest, so I turned it off, only to start the show in my head. Amy with my cock in her mouth and pussy hovering over my face. My hands gripped her silky buns as her glistening pussy rocked slowly side to side above my waiting mouth. Then Mark's cock head moved in and pressed her pussy lips inward as he entered her.

She whimpered her approval, and her pace quickened, as she pushed herself onto him...

And so it played in my mind just as he described it, finishing with his cock unloading in my mouth as I sucked my wife's cum off his cock.

The only way to finally get to sleep was to masturbate a third time, after which I was finally spent and fell asleep.

For the next two days, I played that movie over and over in my mind. By day two I was in a near-constant state of arousal. My co-pilot must have been sick of me, as I tried to get my mind on something else and never stopped talking.

The last flight, he finally spoke up. "Everything okay, Wayne?"

"Yes, why do you ask, Jack?" I replied, feigning surprise.

"I've just never seen you this edgy. You have dark circles under your eyes, and you have talked more this flight than our last ten combined. If something's bothering you, I'm listening."

"No, I'm fine. I did wake up before the alarm and couldn't get back to sleep, so I had extra coffee this morning, sorry," I said, calmly.

The thought of sharing what was happening to me did have some appeal. It would be quite cathartic to lay it all out there. But explaining to Jack that a strange man had blackmailed me into being his cock-sucking fuck-toy to share with his friends... seemed over the top. Then adding, that now I can't stop thinking about him fucking my wife with his giant cock, while I licked them both, until he came in my mouth and fed me their cum cocktail... seemed like TMI.

"Are you sure it's just caffeine?" asked Jack.

Then it hit me how bad it was. Jack thought I was on drugs or something.

"I'm sure, Jack," I said, with an angry tone. "I'm pissing in a cup when we get to Minneapolis this evening, if it makes you feel any better."

Thanks to that comment from Jack, the rest of the flight was conversation free, except for flight-related coms. That meant the mental images ran wild for the duration of the flight and my cock tingled, throbbed, and ached the whole time.

When I took the piss test, my underwear was soaked through with pre-cum, and I wondered if the test would actually pick up semen. If so, would they question if I were fucking the flight attendants on duty?

The rest of the day was even worse. It had been more than thirty-six hours since my last orgasm, and my balls were in constant arousal. It was like an old Edgar Allen Poe story. The constant, tingling throb in my balls relentlessly took away my focus, growing in intensity with every passing hour. By that evening in the hotel, I could think of nothing else but satisfying the ache at any cost.

I had a brief period of relief when I spoke to Amy and the kids before they went to bed. It did feel good to have a few minutes of feeling normal. But after the call, the thought and images consumed my mind and the relentless, tingling ache returned stronger than ever.

Two, and then three, hours passed, and I had heard nothing from Mark. I waited as long as I could before breaking down and texting. I had showered and wrapped a towel around my waist. It took all my will not to jack off in the shower, as my cock was hard the whole time. Even as I texted, my boner was sandwiched between my belly and the towel.

Me: Call?

Mark: About?

Me: You know

Mark: Tell me what you want CC

Me: I want to masturbate for you

Mark: Be specific

I hated that he tortured me every time. I hated that my cock was so fucking hard. I hated that I was going to take the abuse and beg for more and he knew it.

Me: I want to ride my dildo and come for your cock

Mark: Specific!

I surrendered and gave him what he wanted.

Me: I want to ride my dildo and masturbate for you while I beg you to let me suck my wife's clit as you fuck her and come in my mouth.

My cock was oozing pre-cum and was hard as rock.

Mark: Use her name when you offer her to me.

I was trembling with anger, guilt, and animal lust at the thought of watching his cock fill her like I couldn't.

Me: I want to ride my dildo and jack off, while I beg you to fuck Amy. I can't stop thinking about sucking her clit and feeling your cock rubbing against my face as you hammer Amy's cunt. I want to feel her cum coat my face while you satisfy her and finish off by coming deep in my throat as I taste her cum from your cock.

Mark: Show me how excited you are

I quickly pulled the stockings from my suitcase and put them on, before positioning myself on my back on the bed. I snapped a photo of my boner elevating off my belly with my stocking-clad legs extended beyond it. The tip was glistening with pre come.

Mark: I have company.

Me: But you said tonight.

Mark: You need it badly, don't you?

Me: Yes, please.

Mark: My Physical Therapy Session is about done; I will call you soon.

I realized, I had not even determined where to place the camera and dildo to capture the image, so I got to work.

I suctioned it to a low, two-drawer dresser and set my camera against my briefcase on the bed. Once it was set, it seemed like I waited forever, before he called. I wondered what physical therapy he was talking about, but was not going to ask.