A Coke and A Smile Drives me Wild!

Story Info
A story about the first time I ever tasted myself.
4k words
4.65
9.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our company is mostly remote workers, but it maintains a single physical office to which a small group of us travel once per quarter for meetings, to deliver a report to the board, and to make plans for the next quarter. We have a stable business, hit quarter marks, and the meetings typically turn into happy hours and nights out at the bars. It's generally a fun time and a great way to bond with coworkers who I normally only see during Zoom meetings. I've been with the company for a few years, and most of what I know of my coworkers I learned over a beer or glass of wine at these quarterly meetings.

The office is just a few hours from my house, and I usually carpool with a few others who live an hour or two away. My boss, Amanda, likes driving because its good "bonding time" for our team. She has four kids under the age of 10 which is why she drives a minivan, but we don't mind because it's comfy and has a ton of room.

Ryah and Brie live closer to Amanda but in opposite directions of each other. Amanda always picks up Ryah first because they're close in age, mid 40's, and, more importantly, because Ryah love 80's hip hop and rap. This gives Amanda and Ryah at least an hour in the car alone with their favorite Spotify playlist of nothing but Run DMC, Beastie Boys, Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, and Snoop on full blast. To see them together in the car, rapping, you'd think they were the life of every party, but at work they're both buttoned-up, mild-mannered execs that lead teams of at least 20 people.

They pickup Brie next. She is the real life of the party. She grew up with two moms, is also gay herself, and has been married for almost a year. Brie has the best stories of anyone I know; and can seemingly conjure one out of thin air at a moment's notice. If you're having a bad day, she's got a story of someone who overcame adversity. If you need someone to celebrate with, Brie has a larger-than-life tale that just makes you happy. When you're talking with Brie, she makes you feel like you're the only one alive. But the thing I really love about Brie is her sense of humor -- super sarcastic, very dry -- just like me. She and I started on the same day, went through training together, and have developed a very close relationship. We rely on each other at work, cover each other's backs with Ryah and Amanda, and can carry on a conversation with nothing but quotes from movies we like or catch phrases from popular memes. I knew her before she met her wife, and she's been my friend through a few serious breakups. In fact, she's usually the one giving me love advice -- telling me I need to be more adventurous; to take chances, or I'm never going to find real love. She's right, though I never give her the satisfaction. Instead, I usually confess to her being my one true love, and now that she's off the market, I'm doomed to the lonely life of a hopeless romantic. In truth, we like each other because we both find humor in the shitty little things life seems to throw at us every day. That, and we lace just about every conversation we have with as much sexual innuendo we can muster.

I'm the last to pick up; the lone male in the car; and the first one to take out my laptop and work the whole way. It drives Amanda crazy that I work during her precious "bonding time," but I can get away with it because I'm her best manager. I get a text from Brie they'll be at my place in 10 minutes, so I finish packing my stuff and wait out on the front porch.

When the minivan pulls up, I can already hear the hip hop blasting through the windows. The girls are dancing in their seats. The side door slides open, and as soon as I hop in, Brie gives me a bear hug and a peck on the cheek. This would probably be weird in most work scenarios, but neither Amanda nor Ryah seems to mind, so we typically get a pass. There was one manager, Mark, who mentioned our PDA to a senior leader saying it made him uncomfortable and wasn't work appropriate, but he was fired. Not because of our PDA, but because he went over Amanda's head, and she wasn't having any of that. Also, because he was generally just a dick, and no one liked him. But it worked out well for me and Brie, because no one ever complained when it was announced that after only a few months at the company Mark would be "moving on to other opportunities."

We make 2 stops along the way - always the same places - big highway rest areas. About an hour and a half in, we make the first stop. I go for snacks, and they hit the bathroom. None of us eat particularly well, so I make a beeline for the donuts. A woman comes running around a corner aisle, bumps into a food rack, and knocks down a bunch of boxes. I stop to help her put it all back and she smiles and thanks me. Then she makes a sarcastic joke about bad convenience store food, which catches me off guard. She's got a sense of humor. This is when I really notice her. She's not old enough to be my mom, but she's closer to that than my age. She's not wearing an ounce of makeup, but she's got this kind of glow. Very bright eyes, and there's a frenetic energy about her and a confidence in her voice. I'm instantly attracted. But too shy to make a move so the moment passes.

We make our way to the soda fridge glass doors at the same time. This time I make a joke and say I saw what she did to the donut rack, and I better let her go first or risk getting hurt. She smiles again and laughs. I check her out while she bends over to grab a soda. She's definitely my type. A little curvy in the right places, but firm. She's probably an athlete or was at some point, which makes her even more attractive. She holds the glass door open for me and heads off. I stare at the various Coke products for at least a minute before I can shake the fog. When I get to the checkout counter and she's already few people ahead of me, which is fine because it gives me another opportunity to state at her legs and her ass, both of which I am now actively fantasizing about biting and running my hands all over.

I snap out of it just as she's done paying for her drink. She looks back at me, smiles, and says "see you later" as she heads out the door. When I get to the counter a few moments later, the cashier informs me that my friend already paid for my soda. Now I REALLY like this girl. I head out to thank her, but she's nowhere to be found. Arghhh! I hear Brie's voice in my head, telling me I missed yet another chance.

I get back to the car and wait for what seems like an eternity for my coworkers. They arrive together, the hip hop turns back on full blast, and we're on the road. I excitedly lean over and tell Brie the story about the girl who paid for my Soda. I go into detail about the joke, her eyes, her smile.

"Did you get her number?" she asks. "I met Sally because she bought me a drink at a bar. And now we're married. You never know where love might turn up." Then she jokes, "But to be honest, I'd probably sleep with anyone who bought me a drink."

I just laugh and hand her my bottle.

"You wish!" she quips.

Sadly, I had no snappy comeback. The soda girl was still invading my mind. A few more minutes go by. I lean over again and tell her: "Seriously, it's not often a girl buys a guy a drink. It's kind of a turn on."

A wry smile crosses her lips. "You really like this girl, don't you?"

I nod and tell here that there was something about this woman that was just sexy. She wasn't hot, there was nothing remarkable about her. An attractive older woman. Not a supermodel, but not ugly. Just the lady next door type with a weird confident attractiveness. I probably wouldn't remember this person other than that she was funny, bought me this drink, and now I can't stop thinking about her.

"So, what are you going do about it?" Brie asks.

"Nothing," I say quickly. "I'll probably just spend a few extra minutes in the shower when we get to the hotel."

"Why wait?" She says.

I laugh. But she just repeats the question, with a very straight face, "Why wait?"

"What do you mean why wait? Are you suggesting that I just whip it out right here in the back seat and start jerking off?" I reply.

She smiles and says, "You don't have to."

"Don't have to do what?" I ask.

"You don't have to whip it out to get off," she answers.

Frustrated, I raise my voice a little, but still too low for the hip hoppers up front to hear, "That in the world are you talking about?"

"Don't worry, I'll show you at the next stop."

What does she mean by "Show me at the next stop. Now I'm intrigued and my mind is racing even faster than before. I'm thinking about this woman who bought my soda and who has now been elevated to supermodel status in my mind. And I've got Brie beside me telling me she's going to show me how I can take this to some other level. So, for an hour, I've got this shit running through my head and it's turning me on like crazy. Literally every possibility is running through in my mind. Is my friend, who is gay...and married... going to actually blow me, or jerk me off somehow under my pants so we're not caught by our bosses? Is that even possible? Would I even let her do that. I mean, we flirt all the time, but it's never gotten physical like that. We get away with hugs and pecks on the cheek, but if we get caught, I imagine there would be more serious consequences. My brain is in overdrive with the possibly that there is a chance I'll have some kind of sexual encounter with a work mate...who is a lesbian. It's probably the most nervous and excited I've ever been.

We finally get to the next rest stop. Brie says she'll meet me at the Burger King tables when she gets back from the bathroom. Burger King tables? No way we're doing anything here with a hundred people walking by. What is she getting at?

A few moments later, she sits down across the table from me, opens her bag, and slides a little white cloth pouch across the table. I the see the "We Vibe" logo on the bag and I don't even need to open it to guess what's inside. Still, I take a quick peek to confirm. Yep, it's a thick black plug and a USB-c cable connector, which means I'm staring at a vibrating plug. When I look up, she asks if I've ever used one.

"No," I say, "but I've been with other people who have."

Then she says, "They're fun, and they feel amazing. Go to the bathroom and slip it in."

Now I'm thinking she wants me to go to a stall, slip this thing in, and jack off to release the tension. Immediately, I'm turned off by the idea. "I'm not jacking off in a roadside bathroom" I tell her in a hushed volume. "That's gross."

She quickly corrects me, "No, dummy, it's for the car ride. I told you that you didn't need to whip it out or use your hands."

It had not dawned on me that's what she was getting at. But when I thought about it, it turned me on even more. The prospect of having this thing vibrating inside me while my two bosses sit just a few feet away, totally unaware, was almost too much to handle.

Still, I'm like: "I don't know. Seems like a lot of work."

She pulls out her phone and shows me a purple screen. Then she moves her finger around the screen and the plug in the bag starts vibrating on the table. My eyes perk up and she knows that she's got me. But for extra measure she adds, "If you're afraid you'll get caught just give it back and we'll forget about it." That was her sarcastic way of calling me a chicken. She starts to reach for the bag. but I hold onto it. I can't back down now. I stand up, stuff the bag into my pocket and head to the bathroom.

There are too many people in the men's room, so there's no way I'm taking it out to wash it. I head to a stall, open the bag, and look it over. It's hard silicone, shaped in a T, with a thick plug that tapers to skinny near the base. I give it a quick sniff. Smells clean - like silicone normally does, I guess. I'm thinking it's all good to use.

I'm not one for ass play. I've stuck a finger or thumb the asses of a few girlfriends and it always seems to enhance her pleasure, especially when my finger is already wet with her juices. I don't mind it myself either, it actually feels quite good. But I've never asked anyone to put anything in there on purpose. The one thing I knew is that the more lube we use the better. I dive back into the bag and thankfully find a small packet of water-based lube. I rip open the packet and squeeze some lube out on my finger. I dab it onto my tight hole and rub my finger around the rim a bit before trying to push in. It takes a few pushes before my ass relaxes a bit and my finger slides right in. I put a little more lube on the plug, for good measure.

It takes me another minute to get the right angle but when I do, I feel the tip of the plug pushing against my prostate. Holy shit, that feels amazing. Immediately, some precum starts dripping out of the tip of my cock. I push a little more and feel it again. Pressure on my prostate, a little painful, but also really pleasurable. I definitely want to find a way to sustain that feeling. More precum drips from the tip of my penis like a thin string of clear liquid. I rub some between my fingers. It's slightly sticky, but slippery too -- like the lube. I tug my joggers back on and head out the door.

It's not hard walking with the plug in my ass, though it does feel like it might fall out. I quickly check to make sure it's still in place, and it is. I make my way back to Brie hand her the now empty white pouch. She smiles. We head back to the car and I'm positive they're going to notice I'm walking a little but funny, but no one says a thing. We jump in. The hip hop music comes on and we're back on the road once more.

We've got about an hour left before we get to the hotel. I've got this thing in my ass and I'm just sitting there. Shifting in my seat until I find the right position that pushes the plug back up against my prostate and gives me that slightly painful but pleasurable feeling. I lean over to Brie, "So...what's next?"

She pulls her phone out, opens the purple app, and swishes her finger around the screen slowly. The plug is immediately responsive. I get a jolt in my ass and under my balls. Wow, that felt good. I was afraid it might be too loud, but I didn't hear a thing over the music, which is good. For the first time, I think we might actually pull this off without getting caught, and that drives me wild.

For the next 20 minutes, Brie keeps showing me her phone. She cranks it up, then turns it down. Cranks it up. Then turns it down. It's driving me insane, and it's hard to concentrate. I don't dare close my eyes though -- no one sleeps in the car. I keep looking over at Brie. She got the biggest smile on her lips that I've ever seen. I can't help but smile and laugh a little with her.

Amanda and Ryah look back when they see us smiling together. Amanda turns the music down and Brie quickly turns off the vibe. "What's up with you two?" she asks.

"Just laughing about how much we love Dr Dre.," Brie quickly answers sarcastically.

I can see Amanda smirk at us playfully through the rearview mirror as she turns the music up, even louder than before.

That was a slick move from Brie. I love everything about this girl. Especially when she turns the vibrations back on.

When the vibrations first started it was a curious feeling, a slight tightness, a little pain, but a lot of pleasure. Since then, the pain has subsided, and I've learned how to ride the waves and really enjoy it. My shaft is hard as a rock -- possibly the hardest it's ever been. I'm so turned on; I would literally fuck anything right now. Man, woman, doesn't matter. I just want to plunge my cock into a deep, wet hole and feel that hot orgasm rising up inside me.

I'm trying to lean over so my boner isn't visible if the girls up front look to the back seat. I reach down to my bag and pull out my computer and then place it on my lap. I don't know why I didn't think of this before, it's the perfect cover. I pretend to do work, but I'm just using texting Brie from the messages app.

Me: "This is crazy."

Brie: "But fun, right?"

Me: "This thing is gonna take me over the edge."

Brie: "Good ;)"

Each minute feels like an hour now. It feels so fucking good. The vibrations are alternating between deep in my ass against my prostate and then up front under my balls. There is a second or two between each, and I begin to anticipate the switch, anxiously waiting to move from one to the other and then back again.

Back to texting.

Me: "I'm getting close."

Brie: "I can tell."

Me: "Is it obvious? You think they know?"

Brie: "Don't worry about it."

It's getting harder for me to type now.

Me: "I'm not kidding. I'm gonna blow right here if you don't stop."

She takes it to another level when I see her next text come across my screen:

Brie: "Pretend I'm the girl who bought you the soda."

Then she cranks the vibe to the max and I explode right there in the backseat. My ass clenches tight around the plug and my leg muscles twitch. I can feel the cum shooting from my hard shaft and sliding down into my hip crease and against my lower abdomen. It's definitely one of the biggest loads I've ever shot. I can't see it, but I can just tell.

As my orgasm subsides, I realize my eyes are closed. I quickly open them to see if Amanda or Ryah are watching. Thankfully they're not. But Brie is. She's staring right at me, smiling the biggest smile I've ever seen. She knows exactly what happened.

I reach across the aisle, put my hand on her leg, and give it a little squeeze. She slowly turns down the vibe. I let out a little sigh and try to catch my breath. Now, my mind turns to the aftermath. What am I going to do next? We don't have another rest stop -- it's just straight onto the hotel. I've got a plug in my ass, which feels loose and squishy, and cum all over my underwear.

Then another text from Brie pops on my messages app:

Brie: 😊

Me: "I just made a mess in my pants."

I look over at Brie and I read her lips as she mouths the words: "Show me."

I give her a quizzical look and then the words show up on my screen.

Brie: Show Me.

Me: You are fucking naughty.

Brie: SHOW ME! 💦💦💦.

I make sure the girls up front aren't watching. I make sure the computer screen is still in their eye line just in case they do look back. I turn my hip toward Brie and lift my waistband a bit to show her the mess. I get a little peek myself and confirm my earlier suspicion that this was the biggest load I've ever dropped. The thick, creamy cum is literally all over.

I catch her eyes. She looked genuinely interested. Maybe even turned on a little. Then she leans in close and says just loud enough for me to hear: "You ever taste it?"

"Not really." I say, and then quickly pose a question right back to her: "Have you?"

She nods. Affirmative.

A quick smile and then I ask, "You want some now?"

She smiles back, and shakes her head no.

At this point, I'm so fucking horny I don't even care anymore. I lift the waistband again with one hand so she can see me swipe a finger across my lower abdomen and come out with some wet, creamy cum. I show her and then quickly pop it in my mouth. It has a salty taste. Not like sweat exactly, and not exactly what I expected. It was slightly sweet. Not sugary, but a sweetness that lingers faintly on my tongue. Like the first lick of a lollipop before you perceive the full flavor. I don't know that I'd want to swallow a gallon of it, but every fiber of me craves another taste.

I lick my lips and Brie laughs out loud. Ryah hears this and looks back from the front seat. Both Brie and I smile wide; and after a second, Ryah turns her attention back to Amanda, none the wiser.

I go back down once more, this time with two fingers and grab as much of my creamy juice as I can without dropping some in the car. I show Brie once more and then quickly pop my fingers back into my mouth. I keep them there for a second as I suck them clean, and all I can think is that I taste delicious.

12