A Collar, A Leash, A Promise

Story Info
Making coffee and getting cream instead.
819 words
4.14
19.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apisto42
Apisto42
176 Followers

I'm in the kitchen making coffee for him, no sugar and a hefty splash of cream, just in my night shirt. And the soft leather collar of course, with the metal chain hanging down my back. The cool metal feels good through the thin shirt, resting on my ass, bouncing when I walk, reminding me of who I belong to.

My pussy is a little sore from the rough way he took me last night. Plundering me. Possessing me. Breeding me. Yet I ache for him still. Missing the feeling of him inside me.

I hear his soft foot steps behind me and his scent envelops me as he presses himself against me. His morning scent musky, with a hint of the shower. His hands moves my ponytail aside as his lips kiss the nape of my neck. I shiver as I feel his soft lips pull back and he gently bites down on my shoulder. Coffee is forgotten as he turns me around to be nestled in his arms, our lips meeting, fresh mint fills my mouth as our tongues touch, slide together. Heat rises in my center, spreading out as his hands run down my back, over my hips, cupping my ass and pulling me tight against him.

His hands leave my ass to gather the chain and with a tug I sink to my knees in front of him. My thighs are slippery from how wet my pussy has become as he uses his hands to rub my face over his hard cock still hidden in his boxer briefs. His thumb pushes against my lips and I open my mouth for him, running my tongue along it, sucking it. I hope he will let me suck his cock and swallow his cum this morning. Sometimes he just teases me and makes me ache for him all day. So I work harder on sucking his thumb, hoping it will drive him crazy with lust for me, my mouth, my throat.

"Good girl. Do you want your treat this morning?" His deep voice echoes in my mind, causing a fresh wave of desire to drip out of my pussy and between my thighs. I nod while sucking harder on his thumb and he pushes down, forcing me to open my mouth. I beg around his thumb, "Please? I want to suck you, take me."

He nods and I quickly grab the waistband of his boxer briefs and pull them down. His hard cock coming free and hitting my chin, my cheek, leaving a trail of pre cum. I move my head to capture the end of his cock in my mouth and suck. The taste of his pre cum coating my tongue. The contrast of the soft head of his cock with the hardness of his shaft. Smooth skin slipping along my tongue. I lean forward to take him deeper as he pulls the leash back, choking myself a bit, but eager to take him. This sets up a rhythm that forces me to recognize that he's in control and he'll only give me as much of him as he wants.

I look up at his eyes and the contact burns into me. The desire and lust I want from him are there, never hidden, but underneath is his softness and desire to fulfill my needs as well. His cock fills my mouth and he pulls me tighter. Forcing himself deeper and I swallow to take him into the top of my throat. I keep looking up at him as tears spill out and run down my face. He pushes further in and I gag, thick spit coating him, letting him slip deeper. Pulling me back with hard pulls on the leash I gasp for air, my pussy burning, my thighs squeezing together in time with his thrusts, my orgasm building but I fight it off, waiting on him. He finally pulls me all the way down and holds me there. His cock filling my throat. My nose against his skin. I can feel his cock pulsing, stretching me with each heartbeat.

"The best girl," he groans as he swells a final time, pulling back so that his head is in my mouth and then he cums, growling out a guttural "fuck" as his balls tighten and a stream of cum fills my mouth. Knowing I did well and made him cum makes my orgasm wash over me as I swallow each stream of hot salty cum. My eyes close as I savor the feeling radiating out from my pussy.

I suck him softly, loving him, until he pulls me up, looks into my eyes and says, "Thank you darling, that was the best."

I laugh, "You always say it's the best!"

He smiles and runs his hands down my back again, cupping me, holding me close and murmurs in my ear, "That's because you are the best!"

Apisto42
Apisto42
176 Followers