A Collar for You

Story Info
Man makes a warrior woman his slave.
4.7k words
3.74
27.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roaaaaaar!!

N'goya circled the putrid beast with his spear, dodging all the swipes aimed at him.

I'm truly amazed by how light he looks even fighting in all of that heavy armor, like he's dancing instead of fighting.

The Gropu - a hideous beast that resembled a frog mixed with an ape - spewed more toxic fumes from the boils on its back, quickly filling the cavern we are in.

Even in a situation as dire as this, I felt thankful to just know him.

Being around him has made me a better person, definitely.

Two years ago I was in a bandit gang, that raped and pillaged the surrounding area.

One day he appeared and gave us an ultimatum.

Either stop what we where doing, or he would stop us.

We laughed, then attacked him.

What followed next was straight out of a horror story.

It was as if someone had opened a hellgate and summoned an archdemon fiend.

My fellow bandits, some of which was the strongest men I had ever seen, attacked him together and he still killed them all.

He would cleave full-grown men in half with a swing of an axe, stamp on their skulls until their brains leaked out, and he even ripped Joohen's dick off!

To be fair Joohen did kind of deserve that, he did rape that kid and his mother after we promised to let them go when they gave us their gold after all.

This was not a battle, it was a massacre.

When he stood above me like some death god, I knew my time on this mortal plane was up.

As the axe he held in his hand dripped the fresh blood of my bandit brothers my bladder relieved itself.

"Choose. Change and live, or don't and die. "

What?! He was giving me a choice.

I immediately chose life over death, and became his travel companion.

I don't know what he saw in me, but he took me in to show me another way.

For the next two years he took me on his adventures, saving untold hundreds.

From him I learned what a real man is, no matter what he would save the innocents.

Rooaaar!

The ghastly roar pulled me back from the past.

N'goya had used the beasts momentum to impale it in the gut, then jumped onto its head to slit its throat with his dagger.

It fell to the ground with a sickening plop.

N'goya retrieved his weapons, then came over to me.

"Are you alright?"

He reached his hand out.

"Yeah, we should head on."

I responded, as I took his hand.

We came here to claim and keep the collar of Klaicius out of the wrong hands.

"Are you sure? The guardian of the collar is probably really strong, you don't have to come with me. "

Even now, he's looking out for me.

"No, let's finish this."

We made our way to the back of the slime ridden cavern, until we reached a tunnel that stretched down untold miles into the earth.

The tunnel was barely four feet wide, just enough space for me to walk directly behind him carrying the lit torch.

The further down we went the darkness deepened, it felt as if the fire was struggling to stay lit in this oppressive gloom.

Down we went in complete silence, save for my rabidly beating heart.

Eventually the path widened, and we walked out into a large ornate room.

Solid jewel encrusted ivory pillars held up a solid gold roof, carpets depicting scenes from a bygone era adorned the floor and walls, and on a pedestal at the far end of the room sat a rather plain looking collar.

"That must be it!"

I started forward, only to be halted by N'goya's hand on my shoulder.

"The order of the feast comes the lions, hyenas, then the vultures. Patience friend, allow me to go first."

He stealthily crept forward.

What a man!

Once he was half way to the collar he froze, then jumped backwards.

A jet of flame just missed him.

Surprisingly, the carpet was unsinged, even though I felt the heat from here.

That told me it was super magical.

A creature that was an amalgam of a centipede made of bone and flames came from the ceiling faster than a cat running away from a bath.

For awhile they both just stood there, patiently sizing up their respective opponent.

It was so silent that I could hear his steady breath, his spear poised and ready to strike.

The monster stood there clacking its razor-sharp mandibles, as the hellish flames rose up from its body.

It felt like an eternity just waiting there, even though only a few scant seconds had passed.

Then, it happened.

In the time it took a drop of nervous sweat to drop from my nose, the beast surged forward.

N'goya deftly dodged to the left, while thrusting his trusty spear.

The weapon glanced off of the beast's carapace.

Without taking his focus off the monster, he yelled at me.

"Get out of here! The entrance is too small for it to fit through."

What a man!

Even while facing that thing he's worried about me.

I was almost to the entrance, when I heard the voice.

"Don't go."

I hesitated, less than a foot away was salvation, and I turned back to look at the collar.

"Claim me, and the power I wield will be yours."

I shouldn't, protecting me and fighting would be to much for him.

I started to leave again, but images started to flood my mind.

Images of gorgeous women feeding me while others I used as breast pillows, of me using any hole I desired, of their tongues exploring my body, and every other deviance a man like me could think of.

My feet moved before I could even think about resisting.

I'm sorry Goy, I'm not as strong as you.

I stuck to the side of the room as I made my way to the collar.

Their fight was getting more intense as time passed.

I made it to the pedestal and picked up the collar.

It was a simple iron collar, I didn't even see the seem to open it.

Hiiiiiisss!

I looked back, and saw the monster gathering the flames in its mouth to roast me.

Looks like this will be the end for me, I'm sorry Goy.

I closed my eyes in fear, and resignation.

As the flames were almost upon me, a shadow blocked the light the flames made.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Goy, he was holding his ground in front of me, shielding me from the flames.

The glyphs on his extremely expensive armor burning bright, the magic trying to keep its owner alive.

"Aaaaaaah!"

He is taking all of that pain for me, the one who ignored him to go get a stupid collar.

What a man!

I swear, if we make it out of this alive, I'm going to be the man he woul...

Boooosh!

N'goya's armor broke, making a miniature magical explosion, blinding us all.

I felt Goya's small soft hands grasp me, and pull me towards the exit - I hope.

How come I have never noticed how small his hands where?

Hiiiiisss!

Baaaam!

Baaaaaam!

The monster obviously was trying to give chase, but the entrance is too small for it.

This round goes to the men, you stupid beast. Hah!

As we ran, unconsciousness overtook me.

2.

When I opened my eyes, I just saw darkness.

I was about to start panicking, when a woman spoke up.

"It's alright Karl, I just put that towel to help your eyes heal while you slept."

"Oh, good to know. Who are you by the way? Did N'goya send for woman healer?"

There was a moment of silence before she spoke again.

"No Karl, it's me N'goya."

"That can't be true, you sound like a ..."

"Woman? Yeah, I know. My armor had magic to alter my voice to sound like a man."

If that's true, I'd be one happy man that's for sure.

One flaw wouldn't hurt.

"That's okay, once we go to town to get more armor I'll do the talking. It must be really embarrassing to have a woman's voice."

Another silent moment.

"I was actually wondering if you could get the armor alone."

"Why?"

"I don't just sound like a woman."

"I don't get it."

I felt my heart beat dozens of times before Goy answered me.

"Don't freak out, I'm about to remove the cloth."

I felt his soft hands touch my face as he lifted the cloth.

The light was a little blinding, so it took a few seconds for my eyes to readjust.

The first thing I noticed was that we are in a cave with a warm fire going.

Then, I looked at where Goy was supposed to be, only to see a gorgeous woman.

Past her long curly hair, her hazel eyes, her little bit too large nose, her plump lips, her skin the color of wet dirt, her large heaving breasts, her wide round hips, her shapely ass, and her long legs my eyes wandered. I devoured her with my gaze.

"Who are you? Did Goy buy you for the night as a joke?"

I never knew Goy to be a jester, nor for him to buy a prostitute.

"This isn't a joke Karl."

I stood up, a little wobbly, but on my feet nonetheless.

"Where are you Goy?! This is no longer that funny!"

I felt a soft hand on mine.

"I'm Goy Karl, I've always have been. Like the time you fell off that cliff and I climbed down to save you, or the time we rescued that merchant's daughter and we turned down all of her advances."

My gods, there's no way Goy would have told any whore all of this personal information, it must be him.

"What?! How? I..."

She raised her hand motioning me to stop.

"I was always going to tell you, it just was never the right time. N'goya is not my name, it is my brother's.

My brother and I were captured from our home and taken here to be slaves.

My brother was a fighter, the only reason he got captured was because of me.

He never held it against me though, instead - after his gladitorial fights - at night he'd teach me how to fight.

Years passed and on my twelveth birthday our master sold me to a man as a sexslave, my brother saved me for the last time.

He took on every single last person in that hellhole.

He saved me at the cost of his own life, so I wondered this land fighting injustice in my brother's name."

I can't believe this, all of this time Goy has been a woman.

"It's okay, I'm glad you can finally confide in me."

She pulled me into a hug.

I breathed in her scent, it smelled like fresh snow and the air right after a storm.

I had to shift my body to avoid her noticing my rapidly growing erection.

"I knew you were a good person, that's why I spared you."

I pulled away and pointed towards the fire.

"It's been a long week. You should rest, I'll go into town tomorrow."

"Thanks. You're a great friend."

As she was laying down, I asked her a question.

"Hey, you never told me your real name."

She smiled.

"It is Hadiya Fumbe."

I smiled back.

"Sleep tight."

3.

It only took her a few moments to fall into a deep restful sleep.

Still, I waited a couple more minutes until I slide the collar around her neck.

Once it clicked on she opened her eyes to scream in agony.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

The veins in her body glowed red hot.

The tears streaming from her eyes were evaporating before they reached her cheeks.

As she flopped about her tits jiggled in an almost hypnotic fashion.

It took all of my will power to resist jumping her then and there.

Finally, the shaking in agony abated, and I went over to her.

I am as naked as the day I came into this world.

My dick is as hard as it has ever been.

I put my foot down on her tit and pressed down.

"Aaah!"

She started to reach for my foot.

"Don't you dare! You are forbidden from trying to hurt or stop me."

Her hands went immediately to her sides, and the tears started flowing once more.

"Why?"

I pressed my foot down harder.

"Why...? Why?! For two years I've followed you, two whole years! Years I could have spent balls deep in pussy, I spent traveling with you saving worthless wastes of life! It's time you paid me back! Open your filthy cumguzzling mouth!"

I could see the strain in her muscles as she fought to keep her mouth closed.

She lost the battle, her mouth was wide open.

I placed my member in her warm inviting hole, only to rip it immediately back out before her mouth snapped shut.

I slapped her hard across the face.

Information flooded into my brain.

"Looks like you still got some fight left. That's fine, the collar told me you wouldn't be completely mine until I break your spirit. Then I can enslave others!"

Her eyes widened once again.

"It talked to you? You have to listen to me! Take the collar off, and ignore..."

I slapped her again.

"Shut up bitch! Get up and shake those tits for me!"

I jumped off her and sat down.

She got up and started dancing.

Each gyration would send her tits flying, her hips swayed hypnotically in front of me, and the sweat glistening on her skin made her glow like a goddess.

I had to stop myself from coming just from her dance alone.

"Enough! Come, straddle me."

She started to walk my way.

"No, crawl here like the dumb animal you are!"

She got down on all fours, and made her way over to me.

Her pendulous breasts dragging along the ground.

Once she got to me she straddled me, and started dragging her pussy back and forth across my dick.

It felt heavenly!

I caressed her cheek.

"You know if you weren't such a bitch, I'd have rewarded you like a good girl by fucking your cunt. But instead,"

I positioned my cockhead at the entrance of her rosebud.

Her eyes showed absolute terror.

"You decided to fight me. Now, I've got to punish you."

I grinned, grabbed her hips, and pulled her down my entire length.

The only lubrication was the trivial sheen of sweat we had produced.

"Aaaaaaaah!"

Trickles of blood seeped down my cock.

My grin deepened, that just adds to the lubrication.

I started rhythmically pounding into her ass, inciting yelps of pain from her.

"Ple... plea... please... listen to me! You must stop..."

"Shut up and tell me I'm the best fuck ever."

There was an internal struggle as she tried to figure out how to say it while shutting up.

"Just say it!"

"You are the best fuck ever."

"Again!"

"You are the best fuck ever."

"Again!"

"You are the best fuck ever."

"Ag... Arhhhh!!"

I exploded into her ass.

She fell sideways off me, and my dick came out of her ass with a loud pop.

Cum mixed with blood leaked out of her asshole.

After a couple minutes of heavy breathing, I got up and kicked her in the stomach.

"You made me come too soon, slut!"

She moaned, the stared me in the eye!

"Sto...p this..."

I kicked her in the face.

"Still not broken, huh? No matter, I'll enjoy teaching you your place in this world. Now, get up and clean the mess you made up, then cook me something to eat."

She looked around.

"There's nothing to wipe it up with."

"Yes, there is. Use your tongue, lick it up."

She hesitated.

"I said Lick. It. Up."

She started to lick, slowly at first, then gradually faster, until she was dragging her tongue along the dirt.

"Hahaha! You cum guzzling whore! Does my jizz taste that good, well, does it?"

"No, it's horrible."

I kick her again.

"No, say it's the best tasting cum in the world."

"You have the best tasting cum in the world."

After she said that, she returned to licking up my cum.

"Looks like you missed a spot. Hehehe."

I started to piss on her head as she licked.

My flaccid cock started rapidly hardening again.

This going to be a fun night.

4.

"Next!"

I tugged the rope I attached to Hadiya's neck.

We went up to the counter were Anwyn was glaring at us.

Anwyn is a bitch who has always degraded me, but always pretended to be a gentle flower when 'N'goya' was around.

After all, she wanted to marry him, and sponge off of our hard work.

Needless to say, she was pissed when I told everyone that he died protecting this new sexslave I have.

That immediately put Hadiya in bad graces with everyone.

Even if she escapes, no one will help her.

"Tsk, it's you two, why don't you both just die."

Anwyn is carping at me before I even open my mouth.

It truly is a shame about her personality, she's gorgeous.

Her red hair is perfect for me to grab and yank while I assfuck her.

"Here, quest complete."

I took out the tooth of the B class beast Hadiya killed.

"Huh, eighth high class beast this month. Looks like N'goya taught you something after all, and you weren't just a bagboy."

For the past month I've had Hadiya kill monster after monster while I claim all of the credit.

The constant battle serves two purposes; it wears down her willpower, and makes me famous and richer.

"Here's your reward, you can go now."

I reached out and grabbed her hand.

"Actually, I have a proposition for you."

She tried to yank her hand away, and recoiled in disgust, like the cunt she is.

"Let go of me!"

"Is this shitpile bothering you flower?"

The mad Norse dyke Hildr made her way over to me.

She stands taller than most men, each breast would take two hands to lift, her golden locks flowed down her back, and her clear grey eyes held your gaze even more so than her bust.

I know many a man who tried to conquer her, only to be unfairly beaten to death.

They just tried to rape and impregnate her, a woman should be grateful a man finds her worthy enough to carry his seed.

But she's too strong, no one can challenge her.

I removed my hand.

"No, there's no problem here. I was just offering Anwyn a deal she'd love. If she hates it, I'll leave her alone for good."

I stared at Anwyn to call her rabid bitch, only for her to stare straight back.

"And I'll pay her twenty gold a week for as long as I live."

"You may go Hyldr."

"But..."

"Don't worry, if he needs his dick ripped off, I'll call you."

The dyke bitch nodded and left.

"Now,"

She stared me down.

"For your sake, what do you want?"

"Meet me out back in five minutes."

She turned to the fat slob next to her.

"I'm going on break, handle the counter by yourself."

"But... Um... I didn't get to go on break yet, and you already went."

"Does it look like I give two fucks? Besides, your piggy ass could do with skipping a meal, or a dozen."

The fatty looked down in shame, she understands her place in the world.

I made a mental note of how badly she was treated, she would be a great tool for me later.

Anwyn and I met up out back.

When she came around the corner Hadiya was licking my asshole.

"Is this what you wanted? To have me watch while you fuck? I'm leaving."

So turned to leave.

"No, wait! I'm offering you revenge."

She looked back.

"This cunt ruined your chance to leave this shithole. As long as you don't permanently ruin her, do whatever you want to her. Have dive into your rug, drink your piss, or eat your shit, it's your choice."

"What do you want?"

"Nothing you care about, the adventures' files."

"Those are for employees eyes only."

"But...?"

"You got yourself a deal. Come here bitch!"

I yanked her off my asshole, and threw her on the ground towards Anwyn.

"You heard her bitch, go please your temporary mistress."

Anwyn had a sadistic gleam in her eye.

5.

Hours later I was in one of the many basement rooms of the guild.

I am reading through the files of all registered adventurers in the area.

"Aha!"

I found just what I was looking for.

I got up and left the room I was in, and went to another room in the basement.

I could hear moans from this side of the thick door.

I opened the door.

Hadiya was bound, her legs tied to her hands behind her back, huge unsmoothed wooden dildos stuck her ass and cunt, a double sided ivory dildo was jammed down her throat, welps from a whip and other bruises marked her skin, and I could smell the piss from here.

Anwyn was fucking herself hard with the dildo in Hadiya's mouth, everytime she impaled herself Hadiya's head would bang against the floor.

12