A College Girl's Discoveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxmariexx
xxmariexx
16 Followers

As I step out of the building the sun has finally broke through some of the clouds. The ground is still wet from the mid afternoon rain and before I realize it I've already made it halfway across campus nearing the fountain. The inseam keeps giving my clit constant attention which has me in a relentless state of arousal. It's not enough to bring me to the edge but it's sufficient attention to drive me mad.

I start to put a little skip in my step when Tim and Kurt come running up from behind me. Kurt jokingly smacks my ass makes me yelp louder than I normally would considering what had happened just 15 minutes ago, we've always had a flirty relationship so anytime I have on leggings he tries to seize the opportunity.

"Damn Jordyn, what's the rush?" Kurt asks me as I turn around, I feel his flirty/friendly attitude turn into more of a lustful look. Could he tell what had just happened to me? I'm starting to feel paranoid. His eyes make their way down to my chest and a smile envelopes over his lips. My eyes follow his and for the first time I notice my shirt askew over my bra. It's not as exposed but its a lot lower than I would normally have had it. I don't know if it's just my own sexuality in hyper drive that made me not notice but more proof I need to get home.

"What's up guys, just headed back to the dorm. It's been a long day and wanted to take a nap before that frat party tonight." I say adjusting my shirt.

"Shit's supposed to be huge," said Kurt getting a little closer than usual. "We'll see you there, we gotta go pick up some party favors, if you know what we mean. Check ya later."

"Bye" I reply quickly. I'm not really in the mood to see them right now since they're the ones I've been ditching with. Not that it's their fault, but I just need to focus on getting to my room.

As I turn to leave I notice Kurt whispers something in to Tim's ears after they thought I was out of eye sight and I see Tim check me out too.

Four blocks later and three classmates successfully dodged I finally made it back to my apartment. My roommate Jennifer was working at the book store so I don't have to worry about her barging in. I get into my room, lock the door. Take off my sweater, sit on the bed and take off those heavy ass doc martins making a loud clunk on the floor, I stand up, grab the waist band of my leggings and peel them off my body. My leggings are soaked where they were rubbing against my clit. I've never had this kind of growing heat inside of me and it was dangerously delicious. I've never been so wanton, walking around campus with no panties and half my bra showing.

I double check the lock on the door. Jump on my bed and grabbed a distinct little bag under my bed. Crawl under the covers, pull out my little purple vibrator, turn it on the lowest setting and just gently rub it against my clit. I'm already so close to the edge it doesn't take long. The vibration against my clit sent the same vibrations rippling through my body. I could barely keep my hand where it was to hold the vibrator in place. I slowly turn up the setting and my hips buck against the intensity. I hold it in place until I cum harder than I ever have. My left-hand pinches and tugs at my nipples while I push the vibrator against my clit even harder sending me in to another strong orgasm. I'm trying to catch my breath while I put my vibrator away.

I jump up, run to my chest of drawers and grab a pair of underwear. Before I put them on I stop in front of the mirror on the wall and admire the pink spots on my ass, I run my hands over the fading pink skin remembering the bite of pain on my ass. I slip on the underwear, crawl into bed and turn on the alarm for 7 to get ready for the party.

I wake up two seconds before my alarm rings. I'm damp with sweat and my nipples are hard. My pussy clenching with need. I can't remember exactly what my dream was about, but I remember pinched nipples, a paddle, and a butt plug. I grab my vibrator to try and relieve myself of all this sexual tension before I get ready.

xxmariexx
xxmariexx
16 Followers
12