A Comeuppance for Kelli

Story Info
When being bitchy backfires.
4.1k words
3.88
11.1k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 - First Impressions

It'd only been six months since I'd received my Realtor's license and I was still training in Mark's office (he's Melissa's husband and was instantly jealous of me even more) and hadn't' even done an open house event or do a walk through with clients (which I didn't realize at the time, but it was because Mark wasn't' as busy with clients as he'd made himself out to be)

Anyway, I was already nervous about attending the Spring Mixer and not being able to talk about my last sale or an interesting client. Mark knew why I was reluctant to go, but he told me not to worry and he'd introduce me to his clients and other colleagues.

Then he added, "Mix business with hotness. Make me look good in front of my people and I'll do the same for you."

So there I was after arriving with Mark. Heads turned at the way I stood out in my pink Channel business dress which made Mark happy, but Melissa just gave me daggers from her eyes, but I just ignored it (which I would later learn was a mistake )

Part 2 - New Admirers and Frenemies

And after about 30 mins, Melissa whisked her husband away. It was a very awkward moment for the way she was so dramatic about it; I felt that maybe this wasn't something I would be very good at and at that moment I wanted to leave. Instead I went to one of three open bars in the nightclub the company had rented out for the evening. I told myself to give one more try

Second champagne in hand. found my way to the sunken lounge area just off from the main floor There was a heated conversation coming from the group sitting about the sectional sofas so I wandered over. I saw four men - one of them being Blaine but I hadn't;t noticed it - and I hesitated by the end of the sofa to listen for a moment to make sure I wasn't interrupting any "guy talk" and honestly hoped I could learn something if they're talking about how to be a successful Realtor.

So as I paused by the end of one of the sectional sofa for maybe a few moments and then I hear a voice say, "Sit down, sexy. You're distracting me from what I have to say."

Part 3 - Embarrassed By Blaine

The comment gets the other men to chuckle. I cannot stand to be laughed at. To keep my composure, I sit down.

As I do, I see the voice belongs to an arrogantly younger man. Clean cut looks and a tan linen suit, no tie. The other three men were at least twice his age, yet it was obvious the young man was holding court (a phrase my husband says, who was, btw, out of town for this event). This is Blaine (you?)

"Park your pretty pink package and listen and learn something," Blaine's tone was so condescending - something I cannot stand even more than being laughed at - but I still wanted to make a good impression, and by then I'd just finished sitting down, so I simply gave him one of my perfectly practiced pouts.

Part 4 - Kelli Can't Get A Word In

As Blaine went on to talk to the other gentlemen, it was obvious how he knew how to turn his arrogance to confident charisma and how to keep he attention on himself. I was surprised.... and fine, i admit i was very impressed a young man like Blaine was so knowledgeable.

Occasionally, his eyes would flicker to meet mine. Almost as if challenging me to say something to support his long winded speeches. When he said, "Use everything to your advantage. Especially appearance" Blaine looked directly a me. Then he added, "Like Little Miss Hottie here," and winked at me.

The three men all looked over their shoulders at me. I was not going to sit silently while this arrogant young man objectified me. "For your information, I am a Realtor," was what I intended to say, but only got as far as, "For you -" before I was cut off by Blaine.

"Hold that thought," he smirked, then added in a lower tone directed at me and it sounded like Blaine said, "I'll have something for you to hold this summer."

I blinked, completely flustered by this young man hall my age. I was speechless, my mouth still slightly open as I tried to compose myself.

I was not going to let this young man think for a second that he was going to get away with it. Normally, I would find the right moment to tell off whoever was being snarky or smug. But Blaine's speech went on and on.

Sipping my champagne and waiting to give this young man a piece of my mind.

Part 5 - Blaine Shows He's A Gentleman

Omigod does he love to hear himself talk. Any bitchiness I had for Blaine was replaced by boredom. I was dangling my empty champagne flute while checking my texts to see if my husband sent a "Good Luck" or "Break A Leg." Even though I'm not surprised, it brings back my bitchiness.

"And bring a bottle of champagne for the lovely lady who thinks I've been ignoring her," Blaine was saying and I realized he was telling this to the waitress who had stepped down into the lounge.

"Well you have been, " I snipped at him, but surprised at how playful it sounded. Glancing about, I noticed only one of his clients remained and from the way I caught him staring at the front of my dress. Blaine was busy flirting with the waitress to notice his remaining client was leering at the neckline of my dress. Had I glanced down, if only for a second, I would have seen how he black satin

I snapped my fingers near his face to end his shameless staring. "My eyes are up here," I could hear the snootiness in my voice.

You happen to glance over at us just as your client's face turns red (You can't see because you're back is turned. "It's not your eyes I want to put my Love Puppet between (yes, he actually referred to his penis as Love Puppet. I am not making this up)

"Excuse you?" I raised my voice attempting to assert control over the conversation, but at the same time my inflection was so amused at what a silly thing to refer to his penis. It may have been the way I laughed at him that brought a redness to his face, his expression was so... I'd never seen that type of expression from another man... but I would again....and find out what it meant.

Blaine's obnoxious client clearly didn't like how I laughed. He was struggling for a reply and I said, very condescendingly, "What's wrong, big man? Can't take a confident woman?"

"I'll take you - " is what he started to say and was beginning to stand up from the sofa across from me.

But then Blaine was stepping in front of him and he made a big show out of having to carefully keep from spilling the champagne. It was very cute and I heard myself giggle. Blaine told his clients to "take a lap." The client gave me a frustrated look and I bitchily smiled back.

"What did you say to Raymond," Blaine sounded amused as he leaned over to hand me one of he champagnes (and a not-so-subtle glance at my cleavage that I decided to pretend not to notice) "He's an ice cold negotiator. But whatever came out of your mouth set him off."

I knew from the way he accentuated "came out of your mouth" to get a reaction from me, but I took a big sip of the crisp bubbly and coyly said to Blaine, "He needs to get laid."

I had no idea where that came from, but it made Blaine almost drop his glass halfway to raising it to his lips. o avoid letting him see me blush, I turned away and drank it all in two sips. When I turned back to him and he saw me dangling the empty champagne flute, a funny smile flickered on his face and he offered his glass to me.

"No, I shouldn't," and I heard myself telling him about my drink limits of champagne and wine and Cosmos (6 & 3 & 3) But he was already placing his glass in my hand and told me it was my third, but I know now it had to be my 4th.

Not that it mattered because... and I don't want to just accuse someone of something without being certain... but I felt tipsy in a different way but same... i just... felt my emotions much more... through my whole body is really only how i could explain it...at first it was pleasant and I was smiling so much and letting Blaine flirt with me in the overly charming way... like he was letting me know he was playfully overdoing it... and I began to notice other guests from the party drifting into the lounge area to see the chemistry that we had in a way that we seemed like we were alone and not entertainment for them to wonder if sparks would really happen if there was a kiss...

... but the exact opposite happened.

Part 6 - Kelli Ready To Be Kissed

I remember Blaine complimenting my hair before I would tell him about the two things about myself I obsess about when deciding what to wear (which later i would learn was a BIG MISTAKE)

During our chat that I only remember snippets of and hoped writing about it would help piece together how our chemistry was being watched and admired by more guests suddenly lingering in the lounge but I still don't... I just remember Blaine really perking up when I told him how important color coordinating everything about my outfit when I told him.

"That I could see without needing to be told," he arrogantly bragged.

"Oh really? Is that so?" (if I'm using that favorie phrasing to you, it means I'm not believing you and daring you to prove it... so now you know )

And Blaine surprise me by instantly replying as he scooted to the end of his sofa where the arms of the sofas we were sitting across from each other touched. He'd been inching his way closer and I just pretended not to notice. "I knew you color coordinate EVERYTHING the moment I saw you."

"Is that so?" I closed my eyes to avoid his gaze as I heard the flirty way I sounded... and I only meant to for a moment.. and almost felt that way... but I had my eyes closed longer than I realized... which Blaine used against me.

I could sense him leaning closer and I could smell his cologne and blurted out, "Are you wearing Caron Poivre?" It's a very expensive men's cologne so very few men wear it. It was.. intoxicating... and I was impressed... unaware my eyes were still closed... i know that sounds impossible.... but I was... it felt like i was seeing Blaine at his best, not being smug and obnoxious for the sake of being obnoxious... I didn't;t feel I was flirting with a very young man.

And Blaine was likewise impressed I knew his cologne (I tried getting Clark to wear it but he didn't like it so there is a $1000 dollar bottle of Caron Poivre sitting on his side of out dual sinks) From the sound of his voice, I could "see" him smiling, but his tone was all smugness suddenly as he was leaning closer to me.

"From the moment I saw the color of your dress matches that pink gloss on those lips of yours and I wondered..." and I felt his face in front of mine... his lips near mine...and I suddenly felt nervous... this young man who was going to kiss me... passionately... not a peck like Clark was now doing mostly "good morning" and "good night".... so fine yes i did feel in that moment i wanted to be kissed passionately.

I heard myself breathlessly say as if finishing his sentence, "...wondered...?" what it would feel like to kiss is what i almost said...I let my lips stay slightly apart, my breathing was almost like I was... panting... I felt a wave of tipsy tingling ditzy washing over me (i've never felt this way from chamagne) and I leaned my face just a little closer to let him know he should kiss me and I almost said those words...

But just before I was going to ask to be kissed... Blaine lowered his voice to... almost a growl and he said, "... i bet you would look just like Houston with those lips on my cock.""

Part 7 - Kelli Loses Her Composure

"Excuuussh me?" I heard my slurry voice and as my eyes opened - or should I say struggled to open and making everything blurry as I sat back and tried to find some poise. I wasn't sure if it was my imagination but right after Blaine made such a sexual comment... it felt as if the guests in the lounge standing nearest to were Blaine and I were sitting...it just seemed murmuring spread through the room, even a few half suppressed chuckles!

I tried to give Blaine one of my perfectly practiced bitchy pouts but my lips felt numb and tingly. I heard Blaine's smarmy little laugh and I hated him and hated how it seemed he knew it made me struggling to keep from feeling flustered and find my composure.

I heard him say in the same low tone, "I knew you color coordinated, Kelli. Not just you lip gloss and eye shadow to perfectly go with that tight Little Miss Look At Me dress with the dare-guys-not-to-stare neckline showing off your impeccable cleavage." I was speechless, trying to say something, anything.

"Like that sexy black bra you've been showing off all night," Blaine's voice seemed o be admiring and mocking at the same time.

My eyes finally fluttered open and when my vision was in focus, it Blaine's dirty smug smile before me. How could he have known the color of my VS bra? It had to be a lucky guess....

.... but when I was able after a moment of caught in the sexually charged gaze of the young man clearly savoring every moment of my helplessness...to shift my eyes to look downward...

.... i heard a small gasp escape past my slightly parted glossy lips....

My eyes dizzily lifted from seeing for the first time that evening how my black satin VS bra was showing... and when meeting Blaine's eyes twinkling mischievously - he was clearly taking a lot of pleasure out of seeing me so speechless and flustered.

"Funny how no one even bothered to let you know," these words stung at the realization he was right.... "I know you're so obsessed with color coordinating that as soon as I saw your peek-a-boo black bra.." Blaine paused, licked his lips in a lusty way, "I instantly knew the color of your thong. "

The confident arrogance in how he said it - my uncontrollable blushing was all the confirmation Blaine needed to know he was right about me.

"That's every guy's dream, Kel," his abbreviation of my name was... he seemed to be so comfortable mocking me while also being so sexually suggestive. "A hot MILF who shares the same look and style of her porn star twin who gets me harder than you'll ever see."

His comment caused another murmur to fit the room...and I don't know how I knew this... but it was so obvious the murmurs were of amused agreement.

"I am not a MILF porn star," I managed to hiss.

Blaine laughed loudly, keeping his intense gaze right to my eyes, "No, but everyone in this room, at this party thinks you have the potential. It's your sexiest quality."

His statement was so confident....mortifying to realize how I'm thought of by apparently everyone in our social circle. The moment Blaine boasted this loudly, guests began leaving the lounge area. I managed to look away from his gaze and could see maybe a dozen or so guests, married couples I socialize with at parties. They all seemed to be watching with.... anticipation.

Part 8- Kelli Gets Her Comeuppance

Seeing the catty satisfaction in the faces of wives who I new were part of Helen's clique and had their husbands on short leaches.... and the lusty, leering looks of the men. I could hear snippets of comments being made, mostly by the wives...

"It's about time..."

"Like a porn star on her day off..."

"She's a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen...."

"Bet she sucks guys off like Houston"

Everyone seemed to be enjoying seeing me too flustered to reply... I couldn't;t bring myself to see if any of the couples on the dance floor are part of you social media. But I had take back control of the room to make the others dance. AND I had to do it now. To show them I was in control. I had to mock the most precious thing to males: their sexual virility.

I blurted out, "You're just all talk, aren't you? It's so obvious. And FYI? We want a man, not a bunch of boys." I bitchily delivered that last line before a quick glance around the room and it suddenly seemed empty... or so I thought. While still taking to Blaine, I directed my voice outward to make sure if anyone was in the room,

Had I known then what know now and went through because of what I said to Blaine and embarrassed him much more than he made evident after having his manhood mocked by the "hot MILF porn star lookalike".... I would never imagine how Blaine - who I had only just met for the first time at the white party - would take my words so seriously... how it had a much more personal impact on me.

I put both palms on the front of Blaine's T-shirt. His lean, swimmer's build physique...leaned a little closer as if to kiss... and when Blaine leaned in... I pushed him away... or to be accurate, tried to, and only managed to budge him half a step back, the momentum sending me in a balance challenging backward stumble.

More chuckles than murmurs followed. I firmly found my balance facing Blaine a few feet apart now. It was time for this boy to be put in his place. I placed my hands on my hip, chin in a slight tilt up. I spoke at Blaine but I projected out to the remaining mingling guests.

I had no idea what made me say what I said next...it was meant to mock Blaine's manhood while subtly suggesting if he had what it took to be a man... to take me while still feeling very tipsy dizzy tingling all over my body.

"Just like a boy to run away," I haughtily taunted him to his face. "A frightened boy. All talk. No cock." I did my best to hide the surprise from my face. Because the comment drew "ooooh's" and "ahhh's" from the dozen or so figures standing around Blaine and I before them.

I had to keep the momentum of putting Blaine down in front of his peers. It's beyond embarrassing to have to admit I had no clue what I was going to say next..and midway through... as my words stung Blaine standing before me... whatever fun he was getting behaving like a bully... my comments were just... i honestly did not plan for it to sound the way...

"You stand a much better chance at having me if you acted like a real man and not some spoiled brat. Because that's all I see in front of me. A brat."

I saw his face turned red as more murmurs were given. I easily could have let him off the hook and walk away...but with the guests in the lounge sounding less on Blaine's side...it made me want to really win their respect... and so I dialed up my volume and bitchiness while turning away from Blaine and show the audience my composure and confidence were back. Unaware of how being bitchy was about to backfire against me.

(deep breath before i type the very exact words i made sure were heard by what i noticed to be more guests arriving)

"Little boys play games," I say in a taunting/teasing way as I step right up to Blaine. "Men who can get it up, don't. You're not a man. You're a little boy playing games." Putting my hands on my hips as I feel all eyes in the lounge on me and pretend not to notice more guests standing in the archway of the sunken lounge....

.... maybe if I had left it at that.... things wouldn't have happened to me months later and involved Blaine.... but I... i was very tipsy and almost certainly on something Blaine could have put in the last champagne glass... but having everyone still at the mixer watching me - the new "sexy" Realtor - putting well known womanizer and self proclaimed stud Blaine in his place in front of his peers.... I just remember putting my hands on my hips again and stepping right up to him, in his personal space before I haughtily added...

"Men like you are always all talk, no cock," I heard the male guests react unfavorably to how I was mocking Blaine's manhood. The wives still in at the party had gathered in the archway to watch. For a moment, it felt like for once the other women were on my side... but I was completely wrong.

"You don't think I can get it up?" Blaine was insulted and clearly not used to having a woman turn him down and call him out at the same time.

"Not without a handful of VIagra," I continued taunting him.

"You've had me hard the moment you walked in, bitch."

12