A Comforting Father

Story Info
Concerned Dad consoles his newly divorced daughter.
3.3k words
4.33
49.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pulled up in front of the address my ex-wife Liz had given me, I was filled with regret over what had become of my daughter to cause her to move into such a sketchy neighborhood after her unsatisfactory marriage collapsed. My former wife told me that my baby girl Michelle was too embarrassed to tell me herself that she had divorced the unworthy snob she had married, probably because she thought I would say, "Told you so!"

I had no intention of doing that because despite everything I had wanted Michelle to be happy, especially since right after she got hitched as I expected my wife filed for divorce. No loss, and it was an act of mercy on her part to pull the plug on our loveless union. Liz had claimed that she knew I was seeing someone else, only she didn't know who that someone actually was. If she had known the identity of my lover? Then it would have gotten really ugly.

So here I was nearing a half century old and living in an drab apartment complex by myself, now going to console my newly freed baby girl, although at 24 Michelle was only still a baby in my eyes. The bottle of vodka in the bag I brought up to the door was supposed to help ease the pain, both hers and mine I guess, if she answered my knock. The door did open however, and she seemed surprised to see me there.

"Hire a detective to find me?" Michelle asked, and when I shook my head she nodded and mumbled, "Mom."

"Bingo. You going to invite me in?" I asked hopefully as I lifted the bag to show I hadn't come empty-handed.

"Tito's?" she said with a smile as she stepped to the side to let me in. "I'm used to trolling the bottom shelf for Crystal Palace. Tito can come in. You? I suppose so."

I barely got inside the door when my daughter's attitude softened, and we kissed long and hard as she kicked the door closed behind me. When our lips finally came apart she smiled as her eyes filled up.

"I was going to tell you about it first," Michelle began, but I cut her off.

"It's okay. A girl could probably get better advice about things like marriage from her mother than I could offer," I assured her. "Besides, I probably helped screw things up between you and Todd."

"No, you told me he was no good for me from the start," she protested, but I shook my head.

"You know why I told you that. Nobody, and I mean nobody, would have been good enough for you and you know why," I concluded. "I was selfish and wanted you to stay home forever. Some father I am."

"I think you're the best. You helped make me the woman I am today," Michelle told me as she led me to the drab kitchen of her furnished apartment, a place that she assured me was only temporary.

"Not sure whether my guidance was of much help to you," I mumbled, smiling when I saw the empty plastic bottles of Crystal Palace Vodka in her recycling container.

"Pay no attention to those," Michelle laughed as she filled a couple of glasses with 7-up and ice. "Just too lazy to take them out to the curb since I moved in. Let's go into the living room."

The living room was a dreary place as well, with just a dubious chair and well-worn love seat as furniture, and as we sat down and swiveled towards each other my daughter apologized for her rather unkempt appearance.

"Kinda let myself go recently," Michelle explained after our conversation covered what we had been up to lately, and I shrugged while noting the aged over-sized purple and gold basketball jersey of her former college which was at least five years old.

"I had no right to just show up without warning," I noted while struggling to maintain eye contact instead of letting my eyes drift down to see the parts of my daughter the baggy garment revealed. "You're just here relaxing."

"I'm glad you showed up," Michelle replied as she reached back to put her arm up on the back of the love seat, something that I knew was done for my benefit, especially after she grinned when she saw where my eyes drifted. "What did you used to call me? Your fun and funky little girl?"

"Something like that," I replied as I looked at her exposed armpit which likely hadn't been tended to since she moved a few weeks ago, and to make my heart race faster she chose to reach over and run her fingers through the long and thin patch of peach fuzz while making a face.

"Reminds me of when you first entered college and you decided to let your freedom flag fly," I recalled wistfully of my baby girl's bohemian phase. "Back then though you were really furry."

"You remember that? I seem to remember how that ruffled your feathers," Michelle chirped.

"Your memory's faulty," I corrected. "It was your mother that got her panties in a bunch about that. As for me? I loved it."

"I know. Just kidding you. Didn't shower today either, Daddy," she added while I felt my face flush. "You can probably smell me."

"No, I can't baby," I answered in a breaking voice, and with that she leaned closer and back into the cushion. "Perhaps if I get a little closer."

"I remember once that you told me that my sweat tasted like honey and my pee tasted like..."

"Michelle..." I sort of whined.

"You were the one that said it, Daddy. Not me. Come closer, if you want to that is," Michelle whispered huskily as she closed her eyes. "It's okay, Daddy."

"I'm close enough," I replied, and she made a face at that.

"Don't tell me you're turning into an old fuddy-duddy," she responded while pouting comically.

"Hope not. I just stopped by to make sure you were okay," I reiterated while keeping my eyes on hers as best I could.

"So how am I?" Michelle asked as she stretched and posed in a provocative manner, and when she saw me looking she grinned.

"Like my basketball jersey?" she asked.

"I always did."

"Doesn't hide much, although one might say there isn't that much to hide," my daughter said of the baggy jersey with the gaping armholes, and as if to try to prove her point she reached over and pulled on the side of the garment, exposing her left breast. "See?"

"Your breasts are beautiful and you know it," I told her as I tried and failed to not look at the apple-sized orb with the plump crimson nipple, and then I heard myself say, "and your nipples are still as amazing as ever."

"Too bad they aren't attached to something more worthy," Michele lamented much the way she always had, but then she took my hand and brought it up to her face, and then I let her put my index finger in her mouth.

Michele took my finger down to her breast and placed the tip on her pebbled areola, and much as I used to do I ran my index finger around the silver-dollar sized ring of color and watched with delight as the already thick nipple began to swell. In seconds it resembled the nursing end of a baby bottle and the fat peg seemed to throb as it grew.

"Oh Daddy," my daughter hissed as she watched my finger slowly circle her nipple which seemed to beg to be nursed on, but instead of stopping I continued to toy with her puffy areola while wanting to remind her not to call me Daddy when something like this was happening. I know why she does it. It makes it hotter for her.

"Michele," I whispered, and I started to say something like I had sworn we wouldn't do this again and this wasn't why I came by, but it was a lie because this was exactly why I was here. "Remember we pledged to never do this sort of thing again."

"You pledged. I only nodded," Michelle claimed. "In any event please don't stop teasing my nipple."

"I should never have seduced you in the first place," I muttered while continuing to avoid the throbbing nipple as I stroked the swollen areola.

"You didn't seduce anybody, Daddy. I was the one who did the seducing. How many times did you walk past my bedroom to saw me standing there naked? And then I would slowly cover myself up and pretend to be embarrassed, right?" Michelle reminded me.

"I figured you were just acting out. You know? Raging hormones?" I suggested. "Besides, it was a small house and accidents were bound to happen."

"Was it an accident that morning when you pulled open the shower curtain and saw me sitting on the toilet seat?"

"If your mother ever saw that..."

"Would have been worth it. I had gotten a couple of peeks at you before but that time was special. Sometimes in bed these days I close my eyes and I can still see that long and slender beige snake swaying back and forth that time," Michelle claimed. "And I recall you didn't rush to cover yourself up either."

"I was shocked," I lamely offered as an excuse. "And it's not that long anyway."

"Was to me back then because all I had to compare it with was Todd Baker's. Anyway, I was getting frustrated waiting for you to make the first move. I figured it was because my tits were small."

"Daddy," she moaned as my finger refused to stop no matter how hard I tried, and as she writhed into the love seat I leaned down and took the very responsive protuberance in my mouth, nursing gently because I remembered how sensitive they were. "That's it Daddy. Do everything to me, just like you used to."

A wave of shame hit me as I recalled all of things I had subjected Michelle to, at least in the beginning before she seemed to embrace anything I did, but that didn't stop me from kissing my way over from her breast to the gentle recess under her upraised arm. The slightly sweet and sour aroma hit me just before I pressed my lips into her moist armpit, and as I savored the sigh that came out of her mouth I kissed my way up and down the length of her underarm.

"Yes," Michelle hissed when I let my tongue slide all over the tiny hairs, the slightly pungent and salty taste making chills go down my spine as my cock swelled in my pants. "So nice."

I wasn't sure whether she was speaking for herself or me as I kept licking, kissing and even sucking under her slender arm until I finally leaned back away and saw Michelle looking at me with glazed eyes.

"Been a long time. You can't possibly like that as much as I do," she suggested, but I shook my head as she leaned up and kissed me with her tongue searching for and finding mine as she did.

"Guess you do," she nervously giggled when her free hand found the bulge in my slacks, and as she rubbed me through the layers of fabric she sighed. "I love this big boy. Let me prove it to you."

"Please..." I managed to finally say before I stopped because words failed me so I kept nursing on her breast, and after my daughter managed to get my cock out from confinement I felt it throb in her grasp.

"Take me to bed Daddy. Maybe we can break the frame of this rented bed like you did mine," she kidded, and like a lemming I went with my daughter to her bedroom with my erection sticking out of my fly.

***

"The bed's not mine but the sheets are," Michelle explained as we entered the cramped room which had flowered wallpaper that might have been older than my daughter, but as she peeled off the basketball jersey I stopped looking at the furnishings.

"I'm not improving with age like fine wine," Michelle told me as I looked at her body, and while she might have gotten a bit thicker in the waist she looked just as sensational to me as ever as she ran her fingers through her pubic hair. "It's almost all grown back."

"Huh?"

"He had me shave it," Michelle told me as she came up to me and unbuttoned my shirt. "Said he had trouble finding the hole. I told him you never did."

"You what?" I yelped as she pulled my shirt came off, but Michelle laughed and told me she was just kidding.

"This is what I missed - being with a man who taught me everything - especially that when two people love each other like we do, there's nothing that's wrong. Nothing that's dirty. All that matters is making each other happy. Remember when you told me that Daddy?"

"Yes," I mumbled as Michelle yanked my slacks down with my cock still out of the fly, but I hardly felt the teeth of the zipper. "I remember telling you that."

I remember telling Michelle that just as I had told that to the mother, but unlike my ex-wife my daughter had taken my words to heart, never questioning anything I asked of her no matter what. In time I had done the same for her, making her innermost fantasies come alive, but even after I set her free to live her own life - a more normal life, we apparently found ourselves drawn to each other in the end.

"As hard as blue steel, just like always," Michelle told me after helping me step out of my slacks and briefs, her warm moist fist gripping my cock hard, and she smiled as she said, "Throbbing too."

I moved her onto her back in the bedding, enjoying the way she looked so helpless and vulnerable, but as I parted her thighs and prepared to bury my face in that nest of curls Michelle shook her head and pulled me down onto her.

"No Daddy, I'm so wet already. Need you bad," she declared as she grabbed my erection and rubbed it up and down her slick labia. "And don't baby me either."

I didn't baby her. As soon as my long slender prong slid all the way into her still-snug pussy, I lost any remaining inhibitions along with my sanity. I began to thrust hard and fast into my Michelle, and although she groaned each time I impaled her, she also lifted her hips up to meet me while her nails scored my back and her teeth went into my neck.

"Harder!" Michelle screamed, even though my feral humping had forced her body up the mattress so her skull was perilously close to the headboard, and I did my best to comply as I tried to find another gear.

I know my daughter came at least once because my cock got crushed inside her as she convulsed, and the lumpy mattress along with the two of us was half off the bed when I came, sending what felt like a copious amount of my seed into Michelle until my dick finally stopped spurting.

"Oh-oh," my frazzled looking baby said as we slid off the mattress and onto the floor, and we held each other tight as we giggled at our absurd position.

"At least we didn't break the bed frame," I observed as we got out of the tangled mess and tried to get the bed back into a reasonable condition before climbing on and hugging each other.

"You're sweaty," I noted, and after Michelle corrected me by telling me that applied to both of us, she playfully nibbled and licked around my neck and collarbone while I asked her, "is that sweat or blood you're lapping up?"

"Sweat. I ain't no vampire daddy," she explained before going down to suck on my nipple. "Damn, that might have been the first orgasm I had since the night before my wedding. A real orgasm, I mean."

"I've had a few since that night, I must confess," I admitted although adding, "I think you were part of all of them."

"You still have those pictures of me you took?" Michelle asked, referring to a few very dirty photos I took of her, and I nodded.

"I have them hidden on my phone so well no one will ever find them. They're very inspirational," I said.

"You still have the goofy one? The one with me looking up at you cross-eyed with your cum drooling out the sides of my mouth?"

"Absolutely. That's a classic," I replied as I thought of the image of my daughter doing what her mother never would - not only letting me cum in her mouth but swallowing it too.

"It had a Carol Burnett quality about it," she opined as her hand went down and took my sweaty scrotum in her hand, kneading the orbs in her palm as she leaned into my hip.

"Hey, I'm an old man," I protested as Michelle started sucking my limp tool, but I started to respond as she enthusiastically continued, and soon I was near erect again.

"Told you I'd bring you back to life," Michelle crowed as she took her mouth off me and lazily used her fist to stroke my saliva-coated member. "The next time might be a bigger challenge."

"Next time?" I asked with a laugh.

"Sure. You were always good for three helpings," Michelle recalled. "Remember that would be when I would introduce my tongue to Daddy's balloon knot to raise the dead."

"Michele," I complained.

"You should have seen the look on Todd's face when I tried to rim him during our honeymoon," Michele tittered. "I knew then we were fucked from the start. He didn't talk to me for days and probably called him Mommy to tell her what a slut he had married."

"Enough of your dirty talk," I commanded as I got up to my knees and spun Michelle onto her back. "You should be ashamed to talk to your father like that. Now if you'll permit me I'd love to lap your pussy until my tongue falls off."

As my daughter's laughter rang in my ears just before her thighs clamped around my head, the familiar taste of her sweet sex mixed with my seed made my heart race. I felt her fingers grabbing my scalp as she spread her thighs spread wide and ground my face into her crotch. My tongue danced like it had back in the day and Michelle reacted in that same unbridled way.

This time when we made love, we were more tender and less feral, but in the end it was no less pleasurable. After we came we held each other for a long time, and when the silence broke it was me doing the talking.

"I have to get you out of here, babe," I said as I leaned on my elbow and looked at my daughter, nodding at the shoddy surroundings while shaking my head.

"Maybe after I'm more established at work," Michelle mused aloud. "I'm not making squat yet."

"Move in with me," I suggested.

"I thought you had a one bedroom."

"I do."

"What would your neighbors say with your daughter moving into a one bedroom father with her Daddy?"

"Who would know? Revert to your maiden name and who's to say that your aren't my wife?" I offered, and at that a familiar twinkle returned to my formerly mischievous daughter's eyes. You wouldn't mind sharing a bedroom, would you?"

"That's kinky," Michelle replied. "What if Mom came by?"

"We've managed to avoid seeing each other since the divorce, and if she did come by? Well, while she was having her affairs she suspected I was seeing someone," I reminded her. "Do you have a lease here?"

"Hell no."

"Then I now pronounce us Dad and wife."

***

Thanks for reading.