A Commanding Weakness Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was latex.

There was usually a level of interpretation when it came to deciding what materials to use for cosplay. Animation, after all, rarely made it clear precisely what was intended. But shiny, bright, smooth rubber was certainly quite the choice. Thinking about what this was going to look like on her made Peggy shiver with equal parts anxiety and anticipation.

She considered refusing, but this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. She had to. Which meant there was nothing for Peggy to do but try on the cosplay.

Peggy removed her Alliance uniform swiftly and efficiently. She was used to that part. Putting on a magical girl cosplay outfit was something else entirely. But once she experimentally slipped one of her feet into one of the white, embroidered, thigh-high socks, something came over her. It was like she was possessed by something; a feverish enthusiasm that had her limbs moving in a hurried frenzy and putting on the cosplay like it was second nature. Before she knew it, Peggy was wearing the whole thing.

She shivered. It felt amazing.

And it was so, so skimpy.

Once the initial rush wore off, Peggy was stunned by how much air she could feel on her bare skin. Admittedly, the outfits in Magical Maidens Star Sentinels were, according to some, pretty revealing. The term 'fanservice' was frequently bandied around. Peggy had always ardently insisted that it was unfair, and that the designs were perfectly tasteful as long as you looked at them in the right light.

She was now reconsidering that stance.

The blouse, while tailored to fit Peggy, was clearly intended to suit the slim proportions of an anime character; as a result, it left the layer of puppy fat on Peggy's tummy embarrassingly prominent. The same was true for her thick thighs, on two counts: they muffin-topped over the thigh-highs, and threatened to make the pleated, too-short skirt ride up every time she moved. The fact it was all so brightly colored, so shiny and green, made it all the more lurid, and the way everything was styled, with frills and ruffles and sparkling gemstones, took the ensemble to another level.

Peggy had never been more embarrassed, and she had never been more turned on.

"Morgan?" Chief Carter called out, from behind the privacy screen. "Changed?"

"Y-yeah," Peggy answered without thinking. Then: "W-wait, no, d-don't come-"

It was too late. Carter flicked off the privacy screen, and the two of them saw each other. For a moment Peggy thought she was going to die from embarrassment - but then that thought, just like all her other thoughts, was obliterated as she lost herself in the sight of Chief Carter in her cosplay.

Her outfit was the same as Peggy's except in blue instead of green, and yet somehow, it looked completely different. The similarity in design simply brought out the contrast in their physiques. In Chief Carter's case, the tight-fitting, revealing magical girl outfit seemed to be struggling to contain her proud, sculpted muscles. The result was similar to what was going on with Peggy, where her clothes were threatening to ride up all over, but the effect was totally different. It accentuated the triangular shape of her torso and all the work she put into her abs.

God, her abs. Peggy had never really deigned to notice just how appealing muscular girls could be, but the latex outfit shed Carter's physique in such a new light, she couldn't help but stare. It conformed so tightly to her torso, each one of her abs had its own, shiny highlight from medbay's dim lights. The effect was nothing short of pornographic, and Peggy was enraptured. The best part was how strange it all looked on her. The tall, swaggering security chief would never normally dress in something so bright and attention-grabbing. The way it transformed her was, to Peggy, both erotic and magical.

Chief Carter was Sentinel Blue.

It made Peggy wonder how she seemed. Had she been transformed too? It was such an exciting thought, and Chief Carter's reaction confirmed it for her immediately.

"Oh my gosh!" she squealed uncharacteristically. "Morgan, I knew it! You're perfect."

Heat rose in Peggy's body. She looked away. "R-really?" she asked bashfully.

"Hell yes!"

The sparkling enthusiasm in Chief Carter's eyes left no room for doubt. Peggy was beyond euphoric. It was all she could do to keep herself from bouncing up and down. She was cosplaying as a character from her favorite show. It was a wet dream come true.

"But... um... why l-latex?" Peggy ventured. "It's a little..."

"Oh, that was the doctor's call," Carter replied. "Doesn't it look magical? The way it shines, it's like it's glowing!"

Peggy couldn't disagree with that. She was utterly captivated, and her head was filling with unspeakable fantasies about all the things she suddenly wanted to do with Chief Carter. It was strange; dressed normally, she had no interest in the muscular woman. Dressed like this, she was a fantasy made flesh. She was irresistible.

"So," Chief Carter said, striking a small pose. She was radiating joyful confidence. "Shall we get started?"

Peggy walked over to her, trembling with nervousness, trying to ignore the way her thighs rubbed together pleasurably with each step.

"S-sure," Peggy struggled to say. She decided to try looking at the floor. That seemed safest. "So, um... w-what now?"

"Well, we're all ready!" Chief Carter's uncharacteristically innocent enthusiasm was an uncannily perfect match for her magical girl cosplay. Peggy tried not to think about that too much. "We all know how the story is supposed to go. So... places! You can start over by the door. And I'll..."

Chief Carter clambered onto one of medbay's many examination chairs, which immediately reclined to accept her. Without warning, restraints mounted within the bed snapped shut around her wrists and ankles. The sound made Peggy jump, and she scampered over to the medbay door.

Abruptly, the lights shifted. This was it. The scene was starting.

Immediately, Peggy was struck by the realization that, metaphorically speaking, all eyes were now on her. Sentinel Green was the hero of the scene. It was on her to get the ball rolling. She knew the script practically line by line, but acting it out properly was another matter. Peggy had never done anything like it before. She wasn't even sure if she could.

But the more she thought about it, the more a strange, nervous excitement started to flood her limbs. It was the same feeling Peggy got when she was standing a little too close to the edge of a high precipice. The urge to take a leap of faith. To throw herself into the role. Her body burned with it and so Peggy let it take her, and stepped forwards.

"Blue!" she called out, her voice sounding, even to her own ears, brighter and clearer. Peggy took a few cautious steps into medbay - no, into Doctor Tomoe's evil lab. "Sentinel Blue! Blue, I'm here to rescue you!"

"Green?" came the weak, weary reply. It was Chief Carter - no, Sentinel Blue - no, both. "Is that really you?"

Peggy rushed to her side at once. It was strange; now that she was playing a role, it was so much easier to stand taller and feel braver. She was a Star Sentinel. A hero. And she was here to save her comrade.

Looking down at Chief Carter in cosplay, though, made her feel anything but heroic. All of the shameful, secret feelings she'd experienced earlier came surging back - but they were all the stronger now that Chief Carter was like this: prone, helpless, restrained. With her arms trapped at her sides, her body was even more exposed, and the knowledge that she couldn't resist anything being done to her was dizzyingly titillating.

It was like she was a doll. A toy to be played with. And it made Peggy itch to touch her.

Instead, she stayed on script. "Blue! I'm so glad I found you. Let's get you out of here. Can you break out of those restraints?"

Chief Carter followed the script perfectly and began to strain against her bonds. Sentinel Blue was strong, but they were stronger. With all her muscles, Peggy wondered if Chief Carter might actually be able to bust out, but it appeared not. Just like in the episode of MaMeStaSe, she eventually gave up and slumped back into the examination chair, flushed and gleaming with sweat from her exertion.

There was, however, one major difference between the Sentinel Blue Peggy was looking at now, and the one from her beloved anime.

This Sentinel Blue was blatantly extremely turned on.

There was no mistaking it. Her cheeks were burning red from more than just strain, and there was a lurid shine to her eyes. She was panting far more than was reasonable, and with her cosplay outfit so absolutely tight around her body, Peggy could see that her nipples were forming two hard little bullets underneath the latex.

The sight was mesmerizing.

"S-Sentinel Blue?" Peggy ventured. She wasn't sure what to do.

"I-I guess I'm not... s-strong enough," Chief Carter panted. The confession made her squirm. It was obvious it excited her. "You'll have to... to set me free."

She was sticking to the script, at least as far as the dialogue was concerned. Was Peggy supposed to play along, like nothing strange was happening? That seemed absurd, and yet there was something irresistible about it. It was like she'd be living in a work of pornography.

Peggy decided to keep going. If nothing else, she couldn't help wanting to see Chief Carter squirm even more.

"I'll look around," she said in an urgent stage whisper. "We just need to get you out before-"

"Before I return?"

Dr. Hiraga's voice, coming from behind the holographic privacy screen at the far end of medbay, sent chills down Peggy's spine. She knew Dr. Hiraga, of course. Everybody on the ship did. But she sounded different now. Her voice was colder and more sinister. She sounded like a villainess.

It was perfect for the role of Doctor Tomoe.

"Doctor Tomoe!" Peggy cried right on cue, dropping into a fighting stance. "But you're supposed to be on the other side of the city!"

"Did you really think I would fall for that cheap distraction?" Doctor Tomoe cackled. "I sent my minions to take care of it. Your friends are tied up fighting them. Which means you're here, alone, with me."

She stepped out from behind the privacy screen and, even though it was true to the script, there was nothing planned or intended about the way Peggy gasped.

Dr. Hiraga was in cosplay too, of course, and her outfit was a perfect match for Doctor Tomoe's. In MaMeStaSe, the evil scientist wore a long, white lab coat over a sleek, black bodysuit of some kind. And in keeping with the other cosplays, Dr. Hiraga had chosen to render the bodysuit in black latex, polished to a mirror sheen.

In the past, Peggy had never given Dr. Hiraga's body a second thought. Now, it was impossible to ignore. Every single one of her indulgent, middle-aged curves was highlighted by the way the light glistened off the shining rubber. It was glorious. Peggy forgot how rude it was to stare. Not drooling was the most she could manage. Dr. Hiraga was shining like a dark star. Unlike the magical girl cosplays, hers was suggestive only in its sleekness. It wasn't revealing or needlessly tight. It made her feel more dignified than Peggy or Chief Carter. It made her powerful.

She had become Doctor Tomoe.

The cognitive dissonance hitting Peggy was hypnotic. It was like she was looking at two people at once. The gentle, caring Dr. Hiraga, and the evil, indomitable Doctor Tomoe. It seemed just as impossible for Dr. Hiraga to be so imposing and sinister as it did for Doctor Tomoe to be here, real, in the flesh. It was a perfect cosplay. She kept instinctively searching for some missing detail, for something out of place, but there was nothing. Even her makeup, thick and sharp and dark, was perfect for the character.

Which was a huge problem, since the character in question had been the source of some of Peggy's biggest sexual awakenings.

"Surprised?" Dr. Hiraga - no, Doctor Tomoe - no, both - cocked an eyebrow, amused. "You should be. I have you exactly where I want you, Sentinel Green."

"How dare you!" The scripted words came effortlessly to Peggy's lips. She couldn't break the scene, no matter how flustered she was. "In the name of the stars, I'll bring you to justice!"

"Oh? All on your own?" Dr. Hiraga's smirk was so perfectly mocking and superior, that Peggy couldn't believe it was acted. She was utterly convincing. "You're not so strong without your magical little friends."

Peggy squirmed at her dripping, molten contempt. A hundred scenarios flashed through her mind, each more perverse and depraved than the last. Her mind, tainted by countless hours of staring adoringly at lewd cosplays, was working overdrive. Peggy couldn't count how many times she'd blown off steam thinking about Doctor Tomoe. But no matter what, she had to stick to the script.

"I'm not the one who's alone!" she shot back. Even though she was insanely turned on, her voice sounded heroic and full of innocent conviction. Dr. Hiraga was a perfect Doctor Tomoe, but Peggy was managing a decent Sentinel Green. "You don't have your minions here. And I have my friend right by my side!"

"She's a little tied down at the moment," Dr. Hiraga sneered viciously. "She won't be any help to you!"

"That's what you think!" Peggy cried. "But with the power of friendship and justice on our side, we can overcome anything!"

Now she was the one panting and struggling to keep the lust out of her voice. Nevertheless, she reached across Chief Carter to put her hands on one of the metal shackles keeping her trapped against the examination chair. In the episode, Sentinel Green summoned her magic and used it to set Sentinel Blue free. Hopefully, Dr. Hiraga and Chief Carter had set things up so that if she just tugged a little bit, the manacles would release of their own volition.

Sure enough, they did. Even though it was all fake, in that moment, Peggy felt genuinely heroic. She was channeling the emotion of the scene, and that made it easy to plant her hands squarely on her hips as she stared down the villainous Doctor Tomoe.

"There! Now it's two against one," Peggy declared. "Surrender now, Doctor Tomoe. Or else."

Chief Carter rose to her feet to stand beside her, gently nursing her wrists. The two of them made a perfect matching pair as they squared off against the doctor, even if Chief Carter seemed, somehow, a touch disappointed. Thanks to the magic of the moment, her presence made Peggy feel that much stronger and braver. Even though they were both wearing porny latex. Even though she knew exactly what was about to happen.

"Is that so?" Dr. Hiraga purred. "You're right about one thing, Sentinel Green. It is two against one - just not the way you think."

Lazily, she raised a hand and snapped her fingers.

Peggy looked round sharply as she sensed Chief Carter abruptly start to sway. Immediately, she froze. She had been expecting, maybe, a convincing performance of being stunned or entranced. Despite the strange reaction she'd had to the restraints, Chief Carter was proving to be a surprisingly skilled performer. What Peggy saw now, though, went far beyond acting.

Chief Carter had spirals in her eyes.

It was impossible. At first Peggy thought it had to be a trick of light, but no. The more she stared, the more it became clear that this was completely and totally real. Chief Carter's eyes had become spinning, spiraling orbs, each one glowing from within with an unfathomable light. Peggy couldn't believe how accurate to the anime it was. The way Chief Carter had swayed and sagged as if totally drained of mind and thought was just as perfect.

"W-what have you done to her?" Peggy breathed. It was Sentinel Green's line, but the question was genuine.

"No one can resist my treatment!" Dr. Hiraga cackled. "Not even the Star Sentinels. Sentinel Blue is mine now. She's one of my minions. And soon, you will be too."

"N-no," Peggy gasped. She was completely caught up in the emotion of the scene. She remembered the sense of dawning shock and horror she'd felt so many times, watching this moment unfold. Now, she was living it.

"Oh yes," Dr. Hiraga crowed. "You'll soon see! Minion, seize her!"

Peggy shivered and squirmed as she felt Chief Carter's powerful hands seize her by the shoulders.

"Blue!" Peggy let her voice become a high-pitched, girly shriek. "What are you doing?"

"She can't hear you now," Dr. Hiraga warned. "Minion, strap her to the chair!"

Peggy hadn't thought this far ahead, and so she wasn't prepared for the way Chief Carter lifted her bodily off the ground without the slightest hint of real effort. Evidently, when she'd pushed the science officer against the wall earlier, she'd been using a bare fraction of her true strength. When Peggy felt her feet leave the floor, the way she writhed in a frantic bid to squirm free wasn't acted. It was very, very real.

Fortunately for her, Chief Carter wasted no time in swinging her around and placing her down firmly on the exam chair. An instant later, she was forcing Peggy's hands into the same manacles she herself had just been freed from. Peggy was too stunned to say anything, and what had stunned her the most was Chief Carter's complete lack of gentleness. The chief had been so friendly and enthusiastic, but now she was throwing Peggy around like she was nothing more than a sack of meat.

Almost like she was really brainwashed.

It was a silly thought, but Peggy couldn't seem to shake it. There was just no way Chief Carter was actually this good of an actor. Everything about the way she moved and carried herself was unnatural and rigid. It was too perfect. And then there were her eyes. Peggy had seen plenty of cheap cosplay tricks. Enough to know that they weren't just a trick. Most alarmingly of all, when she stared into Chief Carter's eyes for just a little too long, she could feel herself starting to slip under the spirals' hypnotic influence.

Something strange was happening.

So shouldn't she say something? Do something? Call the scene to a halt? That would have been the responsible thing to do. But Peggy couldn't make herself do it. There was a magic to the moment. To the way they were all three of them caught up in the flow of the scene, living out their characters' actions, feeling all their sensations and feelings.

It was everything Peggy could have ever asked for. She couldn't give it up.

"Not so strong now, are you?" Dr. Hiraga mocked. She moved to stand over Peggy, and from where the science officer was sitting she seemed more imposing than ever. "You Star Sentinels are so easy to fool."

Peggy's mouth was dry, but she forced herself to stick to the script.

"S-Sentinel Blue!" she cried out in a decidedly uneven voice. "You have to listen to me! You have to fight! You can beat this! Resist!"

Chief Carter opened her mouth and for a moment, despite the source material, Peggy found herself hoping she would find the strength to fight off the mind control.

Instead, all she said was: "I obey Doctor Tomoe," in a droning, monotone voice that was so far away from Chief Carter's usual, brash tones it made Peggy whimper.

"It's no use," Dr. Hiraga sneered. "She's completely under my control. And soon, you'll be just like her."

"N-never!" Peggy tried to sound defiant, just like Sentinel Green. Instead, she sounded like she was moaning. It was like she was a porn parody of the real thing - a thought that drove her wild with need.

"Ridiculous!" Dr. Hiraga threw back her head and laughed. "You're powerless, Sentinel Green! Look, you can't even brush my hand away."

Peggy went very, very still as Dr. Hiraga reached down and rested a latex-gloved hand on her thigh, up under the hem of her skirt.