A Commanding Weakness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was hypnotized.

Wasp laughed, and her eyes sparkled with gleeful arousal. "Oh my god. The famous Captain Vasser couldn't even hold out for ten seconds. That's amazing. How many times have you gotten yourself off to this exact situation, huh? A hundred times? More?"

Captain Vasser couldn't answer her. Her thoughts were all draining away, and words turned into dumb, drooling moans on her lips before she could speak them. Through the fog of hypnosis, the only thing she managed to remain conscious of was the bitter, humiliating lick of defeat.

"It's a cute little fantasy, don't get me wrong," Wasp giggled. "Hot for student? I can see the appeal. And I just love some of the things you have them do to you next."

Captain Vasser tried to mount any kind of protest - a cry, an insult, a growl of rage. All that came out of her mouth was a muted whine that prompted yet more giggles from her tormentor.

"Normally, I'd get creative," Wasp mused. "But that seems pointless when right here in your computer systems, I have a wonderful list of all the right buttons to push. Oh, and, by the way? Congrats on the trigger you gave yourself for this scenario in particular. Irony is just delicious." She cleared her throat. "Captain, take your jacket off for me. That's an order."

The trigger phrase hit Captain Vasser like a gut punch. It was meant to be a twist of the knife - a mere recruit with a talent for hypnosis using her military training against her - and it bit all the deeper when the one wielding it was a hated enemy. Immediately, Captain Vasser was just itching to obey. Her hands twitched and elbows tensed as her sole overriding instinct became lifting her top off over her head.

It was only Wasp's infuriating, smug face that allowed her to stop herself halfway through. Captain Vasser was a fighter. Whatever else she was, that remained true. She wasn't going to let this woman beat her so easily.

"Aw, c'mon." Wasp pouted, although it was only a moment before a grin returned to her face. "Gonna make me work for it, huh? Fine by me."

She took a step forwards, bringing the dataslate with the spiral closer to Captain Vasser's face.

"Look deeper," she urged, her voice suddenly becoming alarmingly soft and seductive. "Deep breaths, remember? In, and out. In, and out. Just like that. It's perfectly natural, right? Second nature, at this point."

"N-no," Captain Vasser whispered, trance drawing her voice out into a sleepy drawl.

"Yes," Wasp coaxed. "You can do it, babygirl. Nice, deep breaths. Just like you've practiced. You've done this so many times. It's automatic. And I bet you can feel it working. A fetishist like you? You know the signs."

Captain Vasser could. It was undeniable. She whimpered. "Won't... let you... hypnotize me."

"I'm not hypnotizing you," Wasp said sweetly.

Confused, Captain Vasser blinked sluggishly.

"You're hypnotizing yourself," Wasp said softly. "You programmed all this, captain. This place. This spiral. This defeat. It's all by you, for you. You spent so much time here in the holodeck, refining it bit by bit to make it more effective. You did this, captain. You can fight me, but you can't fight yourself. So go ahead and sink. That's an order."

Why is that so fucking hot? That was the last independent thought Captain Vasser could manage before the trigger took hold of her. She was forced to let go of her resistance, and when she did, the hacker's earlier command won out. Captain Vasser slipped out of her uniform jacket and discarded it to the ground.

"Perfect," Wasp purred. Her wicked, impish demeanor was such an insidious contrast with the recruit's uniform she was wearing. It was exactly the kind of personality Captain Vasser liked to give to her simulated hypnotists. "Nice body, captain. I can tell you keep yourself in good shape. And lingerie, under the uniform? That's the perfect present for me to unwrap."

If Captain Vasser hadn't slumped so deeply into trance, she would have been embarrassed. When she had holodeck time, she liked wearing something a little daring under her uniform. It made her feel sexy. No one had ever known, until now.

"What should I do with you now?" Wasp mused. "It's almost too much! I feel like a kid at Christmas. We can get to the serious stuff later. For now, I just want to make sure to leave a nice, deep impression on you. I think I have the perfect idea, judging from all the kinky scenarios in your private collection."

Wasp snapped her fingers. The instant she did, a large bench appeared right behind her, for her to throw herself back onto. Lounging back, she crossed her feet at the ankles. All the better to draw Captain Vasser's attention to the other thing that had just changed: her footwear.

Suddenly, Wasp was wearing a pair of tall, shiny, rubber, platform ballet boots.

Captain Vasser gasped.

"Oh wow." Wasp uncrossed and re-crossed her ankles. "That certainly had an impact."

Captain Vasser couldn't say anything. She was utterly transfixed. Along with hypnosis, this was her most devastating Achilles' heel.

"Who knew that the captain of the Inyx had such an embarrassing little fetish?" Wasp tittered. "What would your crew think, hm? I'm delighted that you're into something so direct. So base. So... so porny. It's such a fun little string to tug on, for a woman of your station."

Protest was so far beyond the starship captain. The trance kept her mind placid and still, but her body was responding eagerly to Wasp's provocation. Captain Vasser could feel herself flushing hot, and a telltale wetness was growing between her legs. Her weak, whimpering moans were coming out wet and needy as drool started to pool on her lips.

"Oh my god," Wasp laughed. She uncrossed her ankles again. To Captain Vasser, the way the light played on the shiny rubber as she moved was every bit as hypnotic as the spiral. "Don't worry. I'm not going to make you beg for it. I'm much more interested in simply watching you fall. Go ahead, captain. Do as your twisted little heart desires. That's an order."

Captain Vasser didn't hesitate for even an instant. She threw herself down onto her knees and put her face less than an inch away from Wasp's gorgeous boots. Then, she paused for a moment, and closed her eyes so that she could savor the familiar scent of rubber and polish. For her, the scent was always more visceral than the sight, no matter how gorgeous she found boots like these. It was like Pavlov's bell. Captain Vasser's drool started spilling over her lips and trickling down her face.

Then, she opened her mouth, leaned forward, and kissed.

This time, Wasp had used hardlight. Captain Vasser could feel the boot under her lips, just as real as if it had been truly there, and in the moment she failed to feel anything other than pathetic gratitude for the indulgence. This was what she craved. She craved it all day long, until she could seal herself away in the holodeck and give in to her fetishes. It was just like Wasp had said. Captain Vasser had trained herself to respond this way.

She'd trained herself to lose to spirals and boots.

Captain Vasser started to worship. 'Worship' was the term she always used in her head. It was the hottest one she could think of, and the one that best fit. The way she started to kiss and lick Wasp's boots was slow and reverent. She took her time as she worked her way across their surface, kissing every little spot with loving devotion before drawing her tongue over them in long, lapping strokes like she was trying to polish them herself. It was a slow, methodical process, but to Captain Vasser it was anything but boring. To her, every moment was heaven, and with each second that passed she could feel herself growing steadily wetter and more aroused. The sound of Wasp's ringing laughter was, to her shame, just another part of the fantasy she was losing herself in.

"Amazing," Wasp purred. She made no secret of the fact she was turned on too. "I never could have dreamt I'd get you like this, captain, but it's so good to know that being treated this way is exactly what you want, deep down. Now - the heels."

The hacker turned her feet, pushing the heels of her tall boots toward Captain Vasser. The captain didn't flinch, just parted her lips and took one of the heels into her mouth, fellating the length of rubber as best she could.

"Fuck," Wasp breathed. "I can't tell you how good you look like this. I'm gonna get a lot of use out of all the pics I'm saving. Just imagine if that cute second-in-command you've got saw this. The other heel, now."

Captain Vasser obeyed. She switched over to the other heel, leaving the first one slick with her saliva. She lavished the second one with equally devoted attention but almost choked when Wasp pushed forward, shoving the heel into her throat.

"C'mon, captain," she jeered. "You can take it."

Hypnosis kept her gag reflex suppressed, but even so, Captain Vasser struggled to accommodate the pointed heel of Wasp's ballet boots, especially as Wasp moved and pushed and jostled her around. The hypnotized captain fought to take as much of it as she could, kissing her way along its length, but in the process, she ended up with her drool smeared messily all the way down her own face. Wasp laughed at the sight of the captain's blank, entranced face being violated and defiled.

"Nice clean boots at last," she sighed contentedly. "I guess you military types are good for something after all. Though I see you're making a fine mess of yourself in the process."

Even through trance, Captain Vasser felt a faint pulse of shame. She could feel that her uniform pants were soaked through with her own juices, and clinging embarrassingly to her thighs.

"My poor little captain needs some attention, huh?" Wasp mocked. "Show me how you usually get yourself off in this scenario, captain. That's an order."

Captain Vasser squirmed and twitched a little from the sheer humiliation of the command, but her obedience was still immediate. She raised herself up onto her knees, pressed herself against the boot Wasp extended forwards, and started to hump it.

Immediately, the holodeck was filled with the sound of Captain Vasser's loud, lewd moans. Until she felt the tip of Wasp's boot grinding against her cunt, the captain hadn't realized just how incredibly sensitive she was. Trance had made her numb, but now all of that sensation came roaring back, along with blistering heat and even more urgent need. Instinct took hold, and she started bucking her hips automatically in search of more stimulation. Captain Vasser needed to cum so badly, and Wasp's command only heightened her desperation.

"Oh my god!" Wasp exclaimed, laughing. "Look at you. The great Captain Yvonne Vasser, fucking herself on her target's foot, reduced to nothing more than a mewling, brainwashed bootslut. Are you really that weak to this, huh?"

Captain Vasser could only nod. It was undeniable. She felt like nothing more than a dumb, rutting animal. Shiny, tall boots always did this to her. She didn't know why. She didn't know how she got such an intense fetish. But something about them was a lightning bolt straight into the stupidest, horniest part of her reptile brain. This wasn't the first time she'd cum this way. Each time, it got easier and easier and better and better. Each time, she got more and more hooked on the fetish. But this was the first time someone else had seen her do it, and that humiliating knowledge made all her pleasure burn ten times as bright.

"Captain," Wasp mocked, "you're making a mess of my boot again. All your hard work undone! I guess I'll have to make you clean it again."

The captain was beyond replying with anything more than wordless moaning. This was too much. She was already cumming, but she couldn't stop. Her body needed more, so she kept rutting and bucking and humping, no free will left in her head to consider how utterly pathetic it was. Each time Captain Vasser moved back and forth, there was a distinct wet noise from how utterly soaked the front of her uniform was. Each time, it was a reminder of how badly she'd lost.

Under hypnosis, Captain Vasser didn't care. She just kept cumming her brains out over Wasp's boot.

Eventually, Wasp drew her foot back. "Alright, that's enough," she said. "I'm not the kind of girl to outstay my welcome. There's a few bored technicians poking around, and I wouldn't want your people to figure out I'm in their systems. That would ruin everything."

Captain Vasser rocked back, then stopped. Her head was emptier than ever. Pleasure had robbed her of every last thought, and all she could do was twitch unsteadily from the aftershocks of her countless orgasms. Wasp had long since put the dataslate down, but she could still see the spiral spinning in her mind's eye.

"Stand up," Wasp ordered. Captain Vasser obeyed. Wasp looked at her thoughtfully. "I can't resist," the hacker added. "One more for the road. Captain, give me a salute. That's an order."

Captain Vasser had no strength left in her body, but the trigger took hold all the same. Her muscles came to life and, as her back stiffened, her arm snapped upwards in a crisp salute. Wasp watched her admiringly and, as some semblance of intelligent thought returned to the captain, it dawned on her what she must look like.

She was hypnotized. Her eyes were blank and unfocused, and her face slack. Her jacket had been removed, exposing lingerie, and what was left of her uniform was completely and hopelessly defiled by her own arousal. She smelt of sex, and she was flushed and twitching like she'd just been fucked. And to make all that so much worse, she was saluting in a depraved parody of military discipline

Captain Vasser no longer had the fight left in her to consider it all anything but devastatingly hot.

"Perfect," Wasp nodded, grinning. "Now listen up, captain. That's an order. I need to explain how you're going to forget all about this, and what you're going to do the next time you come calling."

***

Doctor Hiraga couldn't help but tap her feet impatiently as she waited outside the holodeck. She was eager to enjoy her slot of rec time, but the deck was currently in use. Whoever was in there was running late, and that was strange because according to the schedule, the person in there was the captain. It wasn't like the captain to be late for anything. She'd have to ask her if everything was OK at her next physical.

Abruptly, the door slid open. Doctor Hiraga made ready to salute, but what she saw stopped her in her tracks.

Captain Vasser looked utterly disheveled. There was no other word for it. Her top looked distinctly crumpled, and there was a huge, suggestive stain on the front of her pants. Her hair was an uncharacteristic mess, and she greeted Doctor Hiraga with a blank stare. It was like she was in some kind of daze.

"Captain?" Doctor Hiraga ventured uncertainly.

A little light seemed to return to Captain Vasser's eyes. That would have been reassuring, had it not been for the fact that the captain seemed completely unaware that there was anything amiss. Doctor Hiraga would have expected something - an apology, an explanation, even a show of embarrassment. Instead, Captain Vasser just nodded to her.

"Greetings, Doctor," she said mechanically. "Enjoy your recreation."

With that, she marched off in the direction of her quarters. Doctor Hiraga stared after her in disbelief.

She was going to have to see if she could find out what Captain Vasser was using her holodeck time for.

12