A Common Man - A Tangled Web Pt. 02

Story Info
Chelsea is snared in the web.
5.7k words
4.63
6.9k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
681 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Chelsea woke to find David gone. She got out of bed, used the toilet, then headed down the hall, her bare feet slapping the hardwood floor. As she entered the kitchen she saw David putting a waffle on a plate.

"Good morning sugar pussy." He greeted her with a grin.

Chelsea sat down at the table and said, "You know you're the only one who can get away with calling me that...but coming from you I like it."

For an answer, David's grin widened.

He put a plate with a waffle topped with fresh strawberries and whipped cream in front of her.

"Since our time has been cut short I didn't want you thinking I was going to take advantage of you then turn you out into the cold."

"David, I am so sorry about them coming up here," Chelsea's pretty brow creased with a frown as she spoke.

"It isn't your fault." David replied moving to her and taking her chin in his hand, "It appears they don't want you to have any kind of private life. You know I seldom say anything about your life there. I will say this, don't let them take everything away from you. I may joke about using you, but I'm not the user, they are."

He pulled her to her feet and looked down into her eyes as he said, "They will use you up and cast you aside when they're done without a second thought."

Chelsea saw his brow furrow, then saw something in his eyes she had never seen there, a cold, angry darkness as he said in a flat emotionless voice," If they hurt you I will be angry. Very angry."

She stared up at him and could feel the raw, dangerous intent behind those words.

"David...I...I...lo..." She didn't get to finish.

Before she could he covered her mouth with his hand.

"Don't! I can't, I won't. We need to keep this simple. I've enjoyed every second we've been together. You are a special young woman. I told you back at the beginning, in another time and place I would have taken you as my wife. But here, now, it can't work. I'm too old, you're too young. I'm set in my ways here in my tiny little corner of the world. You have most of the rest of it at your feet. It's not that I don't want it. Damn girl, I miss you every time you leave, but I'll be damned if I'll be a drag on you. So let's keep it on a casual level. Eat your waffle and head back. I'll be here waiting when you want another time out from that life."

A tear slid down her cheek. David wiped it away with his finger and said softly, "Don't cry sugar pussy. How am I supposed to use you again before you leave if you cry?"

She smiled, threw herself against him, and reveled in the solid feel of his chest.

He pushed her away and in a falsely grumpy voice said, "Eat!"

She sat down and began to eat her waffle taking her time enjoying each mouthful. She never ate such things any place else, only here. When she was done David picked up her plate, dropped it into the sink, took her hand and led her down the hall to the bedroom. He stopped by the bed, turned to her and slowly began to pull off her robe, then pulled the T-shirt she wore as a nighty up over her head.

He stepped back and said, "Damn Sugar Pussy, Every time I see you like this I am always astounded at how beautiful you are," He leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the corner of her mouth as he added softly, "and how lucky I am."

She giggled and began to pull down his pajama bottoms as she said," You don't have to charm me; I'm yours already. You were going to use me remember?"

They climbed onto the bed together and he took her in his arms. He began to slowly kiss down her body. As he did Chelsea could feel the sexual energy begin to build inside her knowing what was coming. David used his thumb to spread the petals of her sex, then leaned forward and stopped with his mouth a fraction of an inch from her glistening lips. Chelsea could feel his breath blowing gently on her pussy. As the seconds ticked by his warm, gently insistent breath caused the sexual tension inside her to build.

Finally, she gasped, "Oh god! Touch me...touch meeeee."

David leaned the fraction of an inch and placed his mouth over her clit, sucking at it as he did. The hot breath on her pussy had pushed Chelsea to a state of high arousal, so high that when David sucked on her clit, a huge orgasm burst inside her thundering through her body. As he heard her cry out David slid up and pushed into her. He lay still, buried inside her as her orgasm faded, then he began to fuck her, slowly. Soon though his passion for her caused him to speed up and before long he was pumping into her in a hard steady rhythm.

"Oh...fuuuuck!" He groaned as his cock spasmed, filling her with rope after rope of his cum.

When he was finished he lay buried inside her as he whispered, "Time for you to go back."

"I know." She whispered as she pulled him closer, "I don't want to but I know I have to."

30 minutes later David watched her drive away.

_______________________________________________________________

George sat behind his large mahogany desk waiting for Chelsea. There was a straight-back wooden chair sitting in front of the desk with a couple of bright lights trained on it. The desk, lights and chair had been chosen and arranged to make a visitor feel like they were in a hot seat, make them feel inferior, intimidated by his imposing presence behind the large desk. And that's exactly how George wanted them to feel, especially Chelsea.

The intercom chimed and George's receptionist said, "Sir. Miss Fortnier has arrived."

"Send her in," George said.

The door opened and Chelsea entered. The receptionist closed it after her.

"Please, sit," George said amicably.

Chelsea sat in the chair in front of the desk and immediately felt like she was about to be interrogated, which was exactly how George wanted her to feel.

George steepled his fingers and spoke over them, "Let us not bandy words. Over the last year or so you've grown lazy. You cost me a lot of money because you refused to do the Vegas shows. You've taken days and days off which cost me more money. This has got to stop! You have to work harder! And you have to stop disappearing when you feel like it!"

Chelsea was nervous but had decided to stand her ground.

"You make enough money from my talent," She said with only a slight nervous quaver in her voice," I need the time I take off to recharge. I will not stop taking it."

George smiled, pulled out the photos Susan had taken and tossed them onto the desk in front of Chelsea.

As she saw them Chelsea's face paled, "Where did you get these!"

George grinned, a touch of glee in his voice as he replied, "It doesn't matter where or how I got them. What matters is I know where you've been going and who you have been seeing. Do you care for him?"

Chelsea was shocked that George had discovered her secret. She was more shocked at his question. Even with all the surprises she kept her head and didn't tell him how she really felt about David.

"No not really," She lied, "David and I are friends with benefits, that's all."

"Aw, I see." George said, then added, "I asked you that because I discovered he was in debt and behind on the payments for his dumpy little campground. I had Madison buy his mortgage. He now owes me. He is far enough behind I can foreclose anytime I want. So the question is, how much do you like him? Enough to do what I ask you to? If not I'll just tell Madison to call in his debt."

Chelsea was immobile with shock. How could this happen? George could take David's campground away with a wave of his hand. She knew it would hurt David deeply to lose the campground. She couldn't let that happen, she just couldn't.

"No! Please don't do that!"

"You know the conditions. And don't try to pay it off for him. If I even get an inkling you're thinking about doing that or if you try to warn him, I'll call in the debt and your 'friend with benefits' will lose everything he has. Understand?"

In a tear-filled voice, she said, "Ok...I'll...I'll do whatever you want."

"Great!" George replied with an evil grin, "I'll send your schedule to you tomorrow. But right now we need to seal the deal."

He pushed a button on the console on his desk and Chelsea heard the lock on the door click into place.

"Come here," George commanded, pointing to a spot next to his chair.

Chelsea rose and with a feeling of dread, walked slowly around the desk and stopped where George had indicated. George turned his chair to face her. Surprise and shock filled her as she saw he had on nothing from the waist down.

George looked up at her and said, "I should have done this when I first signed you. You need to know your place. I made you and I can break you. Sometime soon I'm going to use that nice little pussy of yours, fuck you like the little slut you are. But right now you're going to kneel and suck my cock. Keep in mind that if you don't I'll break you and destroy your friend's life too. Now on your knees bitch!"

In a state of shock, Chelsea knelt between his spread legs.

She sat staring at his flaccid cock until the whip crack of his voice demanded, "Suck it bitch! If you don't you're through and your friend is homeless! Suck it now!"

With a trembling hand Chelsea reached out and took hold of his limp cock. She leaned forward and tentatively put her lips over the crown. As she did George put both hands on the back of her head, tangled his fingers in her hair and with a brutal thrust of his hips, shoved his fast hardening cock into her mouth.

He had both fists full of her hair as he been to fuck her mouth snarling, "Suck it bitch! Suck it!"

Chelsea gagged, not from the size of him but from the thought of what she was doing. How long it lasted she didn't know, but eventually she heard him groan, then felt his cock spew the first long squirt of his cum into her mouth. He held her head in an iron grip as his cock throbbed a second time. She gagged again, then retched as he blasted the last of his spunk down her throat. He finally let go of her head and she pulled back, his spunk dripping from her lips.

He grinned and said, "That's a start. Now get the fuck out of my office."

In shock, Chelsea rose to her feet and walked slowly out, wiping his cum off her lips as she did. She walked like a zombie to her car. When she slid into the driver's seat, it all came crashing in on her. She began to sob, long deep sobs of despair. She cried for 20 minutes before she could stop. When she did she started her car and drove slowly home, feeling lost and helpless. She really didn't want to do that ever again, but she knew he would demand it and felt she had no choice. She just couldn't let David loose his campground.

A thought hit her, why was he in such debt? He didn't gamble or drink to excess, so where did all the money go he made at the campground? It took her only a few seconds to realize where: the ledger he kept under the counter filled with names of all those people who owed him.

As that thought hit her she began to cry even harder as she drove. When she pulled into her driveway she had no idea how she made it home safely because she couldn't see the road most of the time for the tears. When she got into the house everything felt gray and hopeless. She could tell George to go to hell, but if she did it would harm David. Because of that she knew she was caught in his web, a deep evil one, one she couldn't see a way out of.

______________________________________________________________

Susan sat at the bar sipping her drink waiting for her partner. She didn't have long to wait and as he slid onto the stool next to her saying, "Hey."

"Hey yourself Garr. How was the trip back from France?"

"Not bad. I slept most of the way."

"Did you manage to find her husband?"

"Yea, he was shacked up with some sweet little French girl on a farm and winery. I took lots of photos. She's going to have an easy time with the divorce. So what have you been doing?"

"Well, it seems Chelsea Fortnier has pissed off her boss. She decided she was going to take days off and 'ol George didn't like that. She would disappear for several days at a time and no one knew where she went. Madison sent me to find out. She was shacking up with some guy up the coast. Madison found out that the guy was in debt and behind on his payments for the campground he owns and arranged to buy the mortgage. It seems Chelsea is fond of the guy and George is using the threat of foreclosing on the guy to make her work harder."

"Damn that nasty old son of a bitch doesn't miss a trick. Who's the poor bastard he's doing this to?"

"A David O'Connor," Susan replied as she took another sip of her drink.

Garr was just raising his glass to take a drink and stopped with it halfway to his mouth.

Still holding the glass hallway he turned his head and asked, "David O'Conner? Do you have a picture of him?"

"Yea. I think I have a copy on my phone."

Garr tossed back the shot and ordered another as Susan browsed through her pictures until she found a good one that showed Chelsea and David's faces. She held it out to Garr. The big man's eyes widened as he saw the picture.

"You say George is using a threat to this guy to keep Chelsea in line?"

"Yes. That's what Madison said."

"God Damn it!" Garr snarled.

"What's wrong?" Susan asked.

Garr looked at her and for the first time in all the time she had known him, she saw anger in his eyes.

"I'll tell you because I trust you, but you can't ever let it get back to Madison or George." He said softly.

"You know I wouldn't do that!"

Garr tipped his drink and finished it, then signaled the bartender for a refill as he said, "That man, David O'Connor saved my life, twice."

The bartender set another drink in front of Garr and the big man knocked it back in one gulp, then signaled for yet another.

"What do you mean saved your life twice?"

The bartender set the shot in front of him and Garr stared at the amber liquid as he began to talk, "David and I were in the Army together. The Infantry to be exact. We were stationed on a listening post in Afghanistan way the hell and gone out in the hills. David was my squad leader. One day we were sent out on a recon patrol to see if there any hostiles around. We were five miles out walking down a dry wash when all hell broke loose. They began throwing mortar rounds at us and AK rounds were hitting all around us. The point man, Jimmy Carl, got killed right away. Tele La'au Sopoaga and Ted Green got hit a minute after. I got whacked right after them."

"Those are the scars on your leg and hip?" Susan asked quietly.

"Yea. David and Fred Ward began to fire back. They hit Fred in the head a few minutes later. We didn't know it but David had been hit in the chest with shrapnel from a mortar round."

"Didn't he have on his body armor?" Susan asked.

"He did, but the shrapnel came in at an angle from the side and went under the armor. We didn't know it until a lot later but it cut two of his ribs apart and gouged two nasty furrows across his chest. The only sign it had happened was a tear in his uniform. The armor kept it from bleeding too much, so we didn't know he was hit. He didn't let on either and keep fighting as he dragged the three of us, Me, Tele and Ted behind some boulders for cover. How the hell he got me there with his wounds and my size I still don't know. After that, he ordered us to fire back as he flanked them. We kept up a cover fire as he circled around until he was above them. There were half a dozen of them. He killed four and the other two ran off. That was the first time he saved my ass. The second came shortly after. All of our communications equipment had been damaged or destroyed. He got us situated, then hiked back to base and sent a medivac out to get us. They said he almost bled out on that walk."

The two sat silent, surrounded by the chatter and noise of the bar crowd.

"Damn," Susan said.

"Yeah. I owe him. I can't let this happen to him. And I tell you what Suzy, anybody that can do something like this to a guy like David, I don't want to work for any longer."

"I agree, " she said, " Some of the shit we're asked to do turned my stomach. After seeing them do this I also think those rumors we've heard about George and Madison and what they do to some of their clients is true. There comes a time that a line is reached that I don't want to cross. After what you've told me about your friend and what Madison and George are doing, I think that line has been reached."

"So you gunna quit with me?" Garr asked.

Susan smiled and replied, "You aren't getting away from me that easily!"

She knocked back what was left of her drink, turned to the big man and said, "Finish up. I'll take you back to my place and make you forget about it, for a short time anyway. Then we'll do some planning on what we're going to do."

Garr smiled and said, "So you gunna give me a little tonight?"

"Give you a little? I know you want it, so I'm going to fuck your socks off!" Susan replied.

Garr's grin disappeared as he asked, "Madison doesn't know about us does he?"

"Nope. He thinks we're just workmates." Susan replied.

"Good. That might come in handy."

Susan stood as did Garr.

She led the way and as he walked behind her he said, " Damn woman you have a fine ass!"

She looked back over her shoulder and with a grin said, "Don't get fresh! You know I can whip yours!"

As they exited he stepped up close behind her, circled her with his arms, cupped both her tits as he whispered, "Fuck you and your black belt!"

Susan giggled, rubbed her ass against his crotch and replied, "I don't know about doing it to my belt, but you can do that to me!"

15 minutes later Garr and Susan were standing next to her bed quickly stripping off clothes. Garr was done a second or two before she was. She was just about to pull her panties off when he grabbed her and pulled her tightly to his chest, then crushed his mouth to hers. In response, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. He broke the kiss, threw her on the bed and climbed on with her.

As he did she yelped, "Oh no you don't! The last time you had the top you damn near smothered me you big ape! On your back!"

He grinned and flopped down onto the bed on his back. She reached over and took hold of his hard cock.

"It appears you don't need any foreplay." She said as she ran her hand up and down his hard rod.

"You know I haven't had any in two weeks!" He grunted.

"Well, you need it but so do I!" she said as she pivoted and with one graceful move hopped astride of his face.

"Hot damn!" was his only response before he pulled her pussy down to his mouth.

"Oh fuck that feels good!" She groaned just before she leaned forward and took the head of his hard cock into her mouth.

For the next 10 minutes the only sounds in the room were their moans and the wet slurping sound of his tongue working her pussy and her mouth working his stiff rod.

Finally, Susan pulled her mouth from his cock and groaned, "Enough! Let's get on with it!"

"Well go for it! You've got the top woman!"

Susan pirouetted and landed sitting astride of Garr. She reached down, held his hard cock up and with a groan slid down onto it. She began to rotate her hips, alternating that with a back and forth motion that caused his hard shaft to rub across her clit each time she did.

It took less than a minute and Garr groaned, "Oh...Fuck!" As his cock exploded.

Susan felt his rod throbbing inside her but didn't slow her pace as she rode him.

A few moments later, as Garr's cock throbbed its last Susan emulated his statement in a hoarse cry of, "OH...FUUUUUUUCK!" As she too climaxed.

Comshaw
Comshaw
681 Followers
12