A Common Man - A Tangled Web Pt. 04

Story Info
The team goes to work.
6.3k words
4.64
5.8k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
688 Followers

Garr and Ted had arrived an hour earlier to find David at his kitchen table cleaning a pistol.

"What? You're using a .45? And an M1911 at that?" Ted said as he entered.

David grinned stood and embraced his friend.

"Damn it's good to see you!" Ted replied as David released him and they both sat down.

David grinned and replied, "Yea, still using my old standard, with a small upgrade."

"Upgrade?"

"It's now a .45 super. Using Buffalo Bore 185 grain jacketed hollow point ammo I get around 1,300 feet per second velocity at the muzzle and over 1000 foot-pounds of energy."

David's face fell into that dark, stoic mask as he said, "If I have to take him out I want to make sure I do it right."

"Oh for fuck sake!" Garr yelled, "I told you we'd find another way! Now put that damn thing down and get us a beer."

David's grin returned as he stood and fetched beers all around.

As they took a drink David said, "Well?"

"Can't say yet." Garr grunted, "We've got one more coming."

"Tele?" David asked, his face lighting up with a huge grin.

Garr grinned back at his friend and nodded. They talked and bantered for the next hour until a knock sounded on the door. When David opened it, Tele stood in the entrance.

"You still like to stay under the radar. Why the fuck haven't you called us? Any of us?" The Samoan demanded without preamble.

"Because I had no idea where to find your dumb ass!" David answered, then added, "And you're still as ugly as you always were!"

Tele grinned, grabbed his friend and gave him a fierce hug as he said, "Fuck you ass hole!"

"As warm and fuzzy as ever I see!" David responded," Come on in. The others are waiting."

As they entered the kitchen Garr and Ted greeted Tele. David handed him a beer as the Samoan flopped into a chair.

"Garr and Ted have filled me in on the back story. So what's the play?" Tele asked, then tipped his beer up and took a long drink.

Ted began to explain the plan they had formulated and Garr filled in the details. Tele sat listening, occasionally asking a question. David said nothing until Ted and Garr were finished.

There was silence for a few seconds then Garr asked, "Well? What do you think?"

David's face was a composed neutral mask and his voice was a monotone as he said, "The plan sounds good. Both George and Madison will pay for what they've done. There's only one thing more I want to add to it. The bastard needs to hurt, even if it's only a little. And I want to be the one doing it."

"God damn it David! Our plan will make them pay and none of it will be able to come back on us! If you do what you want to, it could bury you! Why not just do it our way?" Garr yelled.

David looked at Garr and the big man saw that dark, dangerous glint in his friend's eye as David calmly replied, "He hurt Chelsea. He needs to hurt in return."

"You love her that much?" Garr asked.

The dark expression in David's eyes was instantly replaced by a soft, warm one as he thought of Chelsea.

That lasted only a split second and was in turn replaced by a cool guarded one as he said, "Oh come on! She's a great piece of ass, that's all! I don't want to lose that!"

All three of the other men at the table had taken note of that warm expression when David thought of Chelsea. They knew their friend and knew he was covering his real feelings.

"All right," Tele said, "you want a piece of this guy, let's figure a way to make it happen without you going to jail."

The four of them talked and schemed into the early morning hours. By the time they all went to bed, they had a workable plan.

________________________________________________________________

Garr called Timone the next day.

"Hey lady!" He greeted her when she answered.

"My big man! When are you going to come see me?"

"I wish I could right now, but we're working on a way to screw George at his own game. You said you'd like to help. Does that still hold?"

Her voice was instantly filled with anger as she said, "I'll do anything to get that bastard!"

"Well if we can get our hands on the video recordings they took when they raped you, would you be willing to file a complaint against them?"

"In a damned second!"

"Would you also be willing to go to court as a witness?"

"Yes! Anything to see that son of a bitch in jail!" She snarled.

"Whoa, there girl!" Garr responded.

"You know that's not aimed at you. That's for George and Madison. Far as you're concerned I want to jump your bones again!"

Garr grinned as he replied, "We'll just have to see if we can arrange that real soon! But I have one more thing, a favor to ask of you."

"Tell me," Timone said.

"Well, remember that part of the story..." It took Garr 5 minutes to outline the favor he wanted from her.

"Well my big man, for you anything. What's that thing you're always saying? Oh yeah, done deal!"

"Thanks, doll. I have to go. Talk to you later sexy lady."

Garr stepped into the kitchen to find the other three drinking coffee.

"She said she would do whatever it takes." He said as he poured a cup of black, steaming coffee.

"Great! So what's the next step?" Ted asked.

"We need someone in LA to contact and work with Susan. I can't, David shouldn't and Ted needs to be working on the computer stuff. That leaves you Tele." Garr sipped at his coffee.

The Samoan grinned and replied, "Sure. Working for the people I do I have access to all kinds of military-grade equipment. Some of it isn't supposed to be used inside the country, but I think I'll ignore that little tidbit of regulation."

"Great. Go to LA, contact Susan, then case Madison's place. We need to know what we're facing as far as security at his office." Garr took the last drink of his coffee and set the cup in the sink as he added, "Ted, you should go also in case Tele can get access quicker than we thought possible. Just don't let them see you. I don't want you to spend time in a federal prison because of this."

"So what are you and David going to do?" Ted asked.

"First thing is," Garr pulled out a sheet of paper and slid it over in front of David, "I need you to sign this."

David looked at it and found it was a blank sheet with only a signature block. His name was typed in.

"What the hell is this? It's blank. Why is it blank?" Daivid asked puzzled.

Garr grinned and replied, "Do you trust me?"

David looked almost angry as he replied, "You know damn well I do!"

"Then sign it and shut the fuck up! " The big man shot back, "I guarantee you won't get hurt because of it."

David stared at the sheet, then Garr, then the sheet, and finally sighed as he began to write his name, "You're an asshole you know that?"

"Yeah, but you love me and you know it!" The big man said with a grin.

When David was done Garr put the sheet into a manila envelope," Now, we're going to go see Chelsea. I imagine she feels completely helpless. We need to make sure she's okay and let her know we're working on getting her out of this situation. Here," Garr said handing each an encrypted drop phone.

"Some of the stuff Tele brought. These use military encryption. I put the phone numbers in for you. Are we ready?"

Tele and Ted nodded.

David said, "Guys I don't know how to thank..."

"Save it!" Garr cut him off, "We ain't done yet. We may all land in jail if this goes sideways."

"It won't; I can feel it," David said with a confident half-smile.

________________________________________________________________

Ted and Tele arrived in LA the next day. Ted rented a small office space with a high-speed internet connection and set up his equipment. Tele spent several days scouting the buildings that held George and Madison's offices. He found out which delivery service each used. Luckily they both used the same one. He paid the regular delivery guy to allow him to take his place, telling him that he was a friend of someone in the office and wanted to surprise them. After casing the offices as a deliveryman, he also posed as a maintenance man and looked over the electrical and internet feeds to each. When he was sure he knew the layout he met Ted for lunch and filled him in.

"There really isn't much security at either place. Both have an alarm tied via an internet connection to a security agency. The locks on the entrance doors require a scan card. The door locks for the inner offices are biometric thumbprint locks." Tele said.

"What's the name of the Security agency?" Ted asked.

"Bulldog Defense."

"Ok. I'll get into their server tonight and find the feed for both offices. Can you get past the thumb scan lock?"

"If you can bypass the alarm, I can get into the office. I'll need to get a thumbprint from George and Madison though."

"I think it's time you go talk to Susan. She's the best one to get those for you."

"Done deal," Tele responded.

That evening Susan had just entered her apartment when her phone buzzed. When she looked at the screen, it said the phone number was unavailable. Normally she wouldn't answer such a call but she had been waiting for a call from either Garr or one of his friends and knew they were probably going to use a blocked number.

"This is Susan."

"This is Tele, Garr's friend. We need to talk but I don't want to come by your place in case someone is watching. I'm at the Stratford Inn, room 615. Can you come by?"

"Sure. I'll be there in 30," Susan replied.

She hung up, took a quick shower and was on her way to meet Tele in 15 minutes.

When she knocked on the door of room 615 Tele opened it and grinned as he said, "Damn! Garr said you were a crackerjack PI and tough as nails, but he didn't say a thing about how you looked!"

Susan was immediately taken with the Samoan. He wasn't as big as Garr, but he was well built and handsome.

"Well, Garr didn't tell me he had such a handsome friend!" She responded.

"Come on in!" Tele stood aside so she could enter.

As she walked by him his eyes went to her ass and noted how her jeans molded to the round firmness of her cheeks.

He followed her into the room, picked up the bottle of whiskey he had bought earlier and asked, "A drink?"

"Sure. Straight over ice."

Tele's grinned widened as he dropped several ice cubes into a glass and poured two fingers of the amber liquid over them, then handed them to Susan. She took a sip and nodded her approval.

"So what's up and where are we with this thing?"

Tele spent the next 15 minutes filling her in on the plans, then said, "We need a thumbprint from George and Madison to get into their offices. Can you get that for us?"

"Sure. We have a drink every time I go to their office. I can use some fingerprint tape and get one off the glasses they use. Do you need anything else?"

"Yea, but you'd slap the crap out of me if I told you what it was!" Tele said with a grin.

"Maybe, maybe not." Susan shot back with a responding grin, then added, "It will take me a few days to get the prints. I'll bring them by as soon as I've got them."

She upended her glass and finished her drink, set it on the desk as she headed for the door. Again Tele's eyes fastened to the sight of her denim-incased ass.

As Susan opened the door she looked back over her shoulder and with a grin wiggled her ass as she said, "Nice, huh?"

"Oh hell yes!" Tele responded as she stepped out of the room.

Two days later Ted called Tele and told him he had access to the alarm system. Tele called Garr to fill him in on the progress.

"So Ted has access to the alarm system and you're waiting for Susan to get you the thumbprints. When are you going to do the break-in?" Garr asked.

"If Susan gets the prints here in the next day or two, we plan to do it over the weekend. That way there's less of a chance of getting caught. When are you and David going to see Chelsea?"

"Right after you get the stuff from George and Madison. We don't want to do it too early and build up her hopes in case shit goes sideways."

"Okay. By the way, you never told me Susan was such a looker. Damn fine woman that. It's too bad you and she are a thing."

"We aren't." Garr said, "We do share a bed now and then but I don't have a hold on her."

"So you wouldn't mind if I put the moves on her?" Tele asked.

"I'd advise you not to try any fancy seduction stuff. Just ask her. If she wants to she will. If not she'll tell you to go to hell. That's the way she is."

"Cool! Maybe I will. I'll call again when we have the files and we can move to phase two."

"Be careful!" Garr said.

"No problemo!" Tele replied, a grin apparent in his voice.

The next afternoon Tele got a call from Susan.

"I got them and a bonus. The secretaries are both friends of mine. It seems they are the ones who give out the scan cards. I got my hands on some spares, one for each office. I'll bring them by this evening around 8:00."

"Great! I'll have a drink waiting." Tele replied.

"I'll need it. It was a bitch getting these. I almost got caught pulling the prints off the glasses!"

"Then I'll have two drinks waiting."

"Are you going to try to get me drunk?" Susan asked with a chuckle.

"Why would I do that?"

"To take advantage of me of course!" She said.

"I'd never do that!" He replied emphatically.

"Aw, that's too bad." She said, laughter coloring her voice as she hung up.

At 8 that evening Tele opened the door to a knock and found it was Susan. She wordlessly handed him an envelope as she walked past him into the room. As he followed her into the room Tele again watched her ass jiggle in her tight jeans. She stopped next to the bed. He picked up a drink he had ready and handed it to her with a grin.

She took a sip smiled and said," So, what's the plan from here?"

"Ted and I will be breaking into Madison's and George's offices this weekend. Once we have what we need, David and Garr will join us for the next phase."

"What's that last phase going to entail?"

"Two parts. The first part depends on what we get from Madison. If it's what we think it will be, videos of the rapes they've done, we'll take it to the authorities. We also have one of their victims who has agreed to testify against them. We will also contact some of the other women to see if they will too. The second part I have no idea about. David insists he wants a chance to make both George and Madison personally pay. What he means I have no idea."

Tele saw that Susan had finished her drink so he asked, "Another?"

"You are trying to get me drunk!" Susan said with mock horror.

Tele grinned and replied, "If I could get you drunk and get into those tight jeans of yours I would. But I don't hit on a friend's girl."

"You mean Garr? We're just friends is all." Susan replied.

"Yea but you two do the horizontal dance quite often from what Garr says."

"Yes, we do or did until he left to go help his buddy. That doesn't mean we're exclusive. We're just fuck buddies."

"Damn!" Tele said with a grin, "I wish I had one!"

Susan looked Tele in the eye and said, "Garr and I are fuck buddies because I have never found a guy I want to stay with and I don't like jumping into bed with just anyone willy nilly. I haven't had sex since Garr left."

The conversation with Garr flitted through his mind and Tele said, "I asked Garr if I could put the moves on you. He said sure but not to be fancy, just to ask if you wanted to and if you did you would say so. I'll just ask, you want to?"

Susan stared at Tele as she said, "Garr and I have worked together for a long time now. I know him. I trust him. I know when he trusts someone I can too. You're one of those. So, yea, I'm horny as hell."

They stared at each other for several long moments then Tele said, "Well shall we..."

As he spoke he saw Susan grin, then she begin to unbutton her shirt. Without ever taking his eyes off what she was doing he began to remove his clothes.

When Susan had her shirt and bra off Tele said with a grin, "Damn! Those are some fine-looking tits!"

"Look all you want." Susan replied as she kicked off her shoes and dropped her jeans, "But I expect some sucking and fondling as well!"

30 seconds later Susan was on her back on the bed with Tele between her legs. As he put the head of his cock against her entrance he realized she hadn't been kidding about being horny because she was wet, warm and ready. As she felt the tip of his cock touch her Susan moaned, wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips.

She had her heels against his ass and used them to pull him into her as she moaned, "Oh fuck!"

Tele began to pound into her with long, hard strokes. It didn't take either of them long, less than three minutes before they both came. As she climaxed Susan dug her fingernails into his back, her body trembled and her pussy pulsed around his hard throbbing rod. As their climaxes faded, Tele lay on top of her panting as she lay under him her arms and legs still wrapped around him as she too panted for breath. After a while he rolled off and lay next to her one hand cupping her breast, his fingers gently rubbing her nipple.

"Are you gunna stay the night?" He asked.

Susan hummed a contented hum, pushing her chest out, shoving her breast tighter into his hand as she replied," You aren't going to get rid of me that quickly."

Through the evening and into the night they talked and had sex. Finally, at 3:00 AM they fell asleep, tired and completely sated, Susan wrapped in Tele's arms.

The next morning Susan slowly woke. As she felt the warm body next to her the events of the night before flooded her mind. A small self-satisfied smile curled her lips as she snuggled closer, not wanting to come out of the half-sleep of her waking ritual. She was almost asleep again when a thought hit her. She opened one eye to look at the clock radio sitting on the nightstand. The numbers 8:21 glowed in red.

"Fuck!" She yelled as she jumped out of bed and frantically began to pull on her clothes.

Tele was startled by her yell and a moment later was standing naked next to the bed looking around trying to awaken as he mumbled, "What? What?"

"I gotta go!" Susan said as she pulled on her shoes, "I have to get to the airport and serve a summons!"

She glanced at the clock again and again mumbled "Fuck!"

When her shoes were on she dashed to Tele grabbed him, quickly kissed him with a "Great night! Later you handsome devil!"

When she was gone Tele stood staring at the door, memories of the night before floating through his mind.

That evening his phone buzzed. When he answered it, it was Garr.

"Hey, bud." Tele greeted his friend, "We got everything in place and are making the move Saturday evening on the offices."

"Great! We're planning on arriving there Sunday afternoon so we can go over what you have. "

"Done deal," Tele responded.

"Did you put the moves on Susy like you said you were going to?" Garr asked with a grin.

"Well kind of..." Tele replied evasively.

"You did! I can tell! You never were a good liar!"

"Yea, ok I did and we did," Tele replied, still unsure how his friend would take him having sex with Susan.

"Good. I know her. I can bet she was horny as hell. I also know she does not jump in the sack with just anyone, so if she did with you, she likes you."

"Thanks, bud. Even after what you told me about you two, I was worried you might be mad."

"Oh hell no! I like Susy. She's a special friend, but we never were an item."

"Well I guess we'll see you guys Sunday afternoon," Tele said as he hung up.

As he set his phone down on the nightstand he was relieved, relieved that he hadn't stressed the friendship he had with Garr, but also relieved that what he had been feeling since he met Susan he could now do something about. Tele was no stranger to casual sex. How can you be when you've spent your life moving from one place to another, working in dangerous situations? He had always enjoyed sex, but it had always been a thing of the moment, enjoy it then move on. But ever since the night before with Susan all he could think about was her. The feel of her skin, the sound of her voice, the smell and taste of her. It bothered him because no one had ever gotten under his skin as she had.

Comshaw
Comshaw
688 Followers
12