A Common Situation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The museums were mostly boring for the teens, and with the parents around, there was no opportunity for interaction between Jason and Annie. They were cordial to one another, which their parents took as a good sign, but not as friendly like the night before, and each step-sibling feared that the other regretted their faire l'amour.

The family ended the day with dinner at a seafood restaurant before returning to the hotel. Back in their room, Jason immediately went into the bathroom to shower, and when he was finished, Annie did the same. This time, she remembered her pajamas. With the water beating down on her, she considered Jason's mood all day and wondered whether to just leave him alone or confront him.

She found him lying in his bed—not jerking off—but rather simply watching TV.

"Anything good on?" Annie asked as a neutral question.

"Nah."

"Are you okay? You were kind of standoffish all day."

He glanced up at her with a grimace. "I was afraid—"

"Of what?"

"If I showed too much interest in you I would give us away."

With a smirk, Annie said, "Aw, that's sweet."

"Like I said last night, as much as our parents want us to get along, I don't think that's what they had in mind, and I wouldn't want us going to the opposite extreme to come between them. I mean, as . . . frustrating . . . as it has been for you and me, they are happy."

"That's a good point. So, does that mean you don't want a repeat of last night?"

His grimace returned. "I'm just not sure we should. I mean, it was great. Don't get me wrong. But maybe we shouldn't tempt fate."

"Okay," Annie agreed disappointedly. "Wanna just watch a movie?"

"Sure."

They scrolled through the On-Demand movies three times, but neither saw anything they wanted to watch.

"Well, that's pathetic," Jason noted. "We can't even find a movie to watch."

Annie took the remote and scrolled through the other video options and encountered the adult film section. "Oh, wow, they have porn on here." Without waiting for him to comment, she scrolled through the titles. "Lots of options here."

"Seriously? You want to watch porn?"

"It's something to watch. What looks good to you?"

Figuring she was going to watch something anyway, Jason went along. "How about that one: Naughty Teen Threesomes?" He grabbed the remote and selected it before she could agree or disagree. The screen was suddenly filled with two unattractive girls and one unattractive guy who were supposedly teens having raunchy sex.

After five minutes, Annie commented with a frown, "Seriously? You find this entertaining?"

"What's wrong with it?"

"It's disgusting. Watching dogs fuck would probably be more exciting."

"What do you want? Something romantic?" he mimicked in a dramatic voice.

"Not necessarily, although there are some good adult films that have both romance and good sex. Right now, I'd just settle for something with a story."

"A story?"

"Yeah. You know, something with a beginning that draws you in with characters who are appealing and whom you can follow to what brings them together to have sex and doesn't just end with a cum shot. You mind?" Annie held her hand out for the remote.

Heaving a sigh, Jason reluctantly handed it to her. She searched through some titles. She grinned when she found one involving a stepbrother and stepsister.

"I don't believe it," Jason remarked.

They watched as it followed the stepbrother and stepsister enter a hotel room only to find one king size bed. He calls down to the front desk and is told that is the only room available. The step siblings reluctantly agree to make the most of it. She goes into the bathroom to shower and when she comes out, he is already asleep. She gets into bed but cannot sleep. She turns to face him, sees his bare sculpted chest and is turned on. Reaching out, she gently touches his nipple, then runs her hand down his six-pack abdomen. Softly, so as not to awaken him, she pulls the covers down to expose his boxers and is instantly drawn to the bulge of his hard cock. Very carefully, she pulls apart the opening in his shorts until his dick pokes out. With the lightest touch, she holds it. With her free hand she reaches down to rub her pussy through her panties.

"Kinda slow," Jason remarked.

"Shhh! Just watch." But Annie could see Jason was getting hard. She smiled to herself.

The stepbrother in the movie stirred, so the stepsister quickly rolled over facing away from him. He awoke to find his cock sticking out of his boxers, so he gave it a couple of tugs and then tucked it back in with a glance at his stepsister to make sure she didn't see. What he saw was her shapely panty-covered ass facing him. Her legs were bent. He raised up slightly to see if she was sleeping, and it appeared she was, but he could not see her eyes were open. He reached out, cupping her ass in his palm, the let his hand travel down her smooth leg as far as he could. Bringing his hand back up, he continued up her side underneath the loose-fitting T-shirt she was wearing. To encourage him, she moaned. He caressed her breast, at which point, she turned toward him. They regarded one another, and there was no mistaking the desirous look in her eyes.

"Do you feel it?" Annie whispered.

"Sure, it's nice," he commented with no commitment.

But his tone suggested that he didn't really want to admit it. However, his raging hard-on told a different tale. So, she reached over and gently rubbed it through his boxers. "I think you really do like it."

He shrugged. "Uhh-huh."

"Keep watching," she again whispered. She hadn't removed her hand and instead kept rubbing him softly.

As the action on screen got heavier, so did Jason's breathing. Annie became a bit more aggressive with her hand. When she could see that her stepbrother was totally immersed in the movie, she slowly eased down. He let her pull his cock out of the opening in his boxers just as the girl onscreen had done earlier. She stroked it and rubbed her fingertip around the head. With her other hand, she kneaded his balls. When she licked the soft skin on the underside of his shaft below the crown, he shivered and looked down at her.

"Just keep watching the movie, not me," she instructed, and he complied.

"But—"

"Don't act like you don't want me to do this." She gave him her best mouth action, licking his shaft, sucking as much of him into her mouth as she could fit, lathering the head, using the tip of her tongue on his pee-hole. "Does that feel good?" she asked seductively.

He merely nodded, and then she got serious on her blow job.

As he watched, Jason became aware that his stepsister was irresistible. Even though he'd said at the beginning he didn't think they should be doing this, to have this extremely beautiful, extremely talented girl wanting him was way more than he could hold out against. And it wasn't like he didn't want her. After all, she had his cock coated in saliva, and now, she was licking his balls. A blow job was great, but when attention was given to the scrotum, that made it exceptional. No guy could refuse that.

Neither could he stop her from squatting over his cock, facing away from him, and inserting just the tip and fucking herself with just that. His instinct was to thrust up and shove his entire rod inside of her. But she was in control. And yet, there was something wildly erotic about her using just the tip, particularly as she rotated her hips around causing that soft circumcision skin to rub around the walls of her vagina. His head was starting to spin.

Finally, Annie couldn't take it any longer either and sunk down on his cock burying it in her. "Oh, you're so deliciously big."

And he was instantly reminded of their coupling the night before when he first experienced the effect of his penis fully ensheathed in her soft, tight pussy. It felt just as glorious now as it had then. How could he not want more and more of that? Though at this point he didn't care, a quick glance at the screen showed that couple engaged in steamy sex also. How appropriate.

Annie turned around to face him and they were now in full fuck mode. She leaned back holding herself up by her arms while bouncing on his cock. He reached out to rub her clit with his thumb.

This position was bringing him close to the edge by being able to watch his dick sliding in and out of her pussy. Annie changed her pace, pumping slower, allowing him to feel every inch of her inner woman. It was incredible. Any woman he had sex with after Annie was going to have to really be good. Jason couldn't even imagine anyone better.

She started emitting little cry-like sounds, picking up her pace. She then bent down driving her hands under his neck and holding him tightly. This was all a prelude to her exploding in orgasm. Jason couldn't be sure, but it felt like her pussy secreted something because his cock suddenly felt wetter. All the while she was making all kinds of throaty sounds.

This all brought Jason to the edge. "Gonna come!"

"Can't wait to feel it."

And he once again amazed himself by ejaculating an immense amount of cum. He felt it oozing out of her all over his balls.

"Yes!" Annie exclaimed happily. "l love it!" And then she surprised the hell out of him by pulling out, sliding down and licking all the cum off of his cock and balls. That almost made him climax again, but he didn't. She then crawled back up and lay beside him with her arm draped across his chest. "What a great vacation this is turning out to be."

"Yeah. Who would have thought."

"I'm sorry. I know you said you didn't want to do this again—"

"I didn't say I didn't want to," Jason clarified. "I said I didn't think we should. But I guess we're both just too horny to pass it up. Especially you. Are you always this horny?"

Annie shrugged, then explained. "It's just that having that gorgeous cock of yours makes me want to get as much use of it as I can."

Jason chuckled as though it was a semi-funny joke, but inside his heart felt like it was going to burst with pride and excitement. Why did she have to be his stepsister?

She yawned. "That wore me out, but in such a good way. Can I just sleep here with you? I've never slept naked with a guy—hell, I've never slept with a guy. But it's another part of the experience I want to try."

Jason had to admit to himself, that premise was very appealing. "Who am I to deny you anything?"

* * *

The morning sun lit up their hotel room causing the teens to awaken in much better moods than the day before. It also meant the promise of a much better day. They would finally get to the beach. Their parents even noticed their improved demeanor, and Jason was prepared with an answer to the question of what they had done last night. He said they'd watched some TV, nothing in particular, but that he had gotten a good night's sleep. To himself he thought that it had been strangely comforting having that beautiful naked body sleeping beside him.

Independently, both Annie and Jason could see that their parents were elated to hear that they had watched TV together and that they were in good moods this morning. The teens were certain their folks wanted to ask more questions, but fortunately, didn't.

If Jason hadn't already seen his stepsister naked a few times, when she removed her outer clothes at the beach to reveal her skimpy bikini he most certainly would have sported an instant erection. Although, as little as the garment concealed, a hard on might not be far behind. The teens had strategized before leaving their hotel room how to spend their time at the beach. They did their best to appear to be getting along without overdoing it. The family hung out at the beach most of the day, breaking for lunch at noon and returning to their rooms in the afternoon to dress for dinner. Jason and Annie would have showered together, but their parents had given them a narrow window to get ready and the step siblings were smart enough to know that they didn't have time to get involved in something that showering together would certainly have instigated.

Once again, Annie wore an alluring outfit: a short, front button dress with a low V-neck. Of course, it showed lots of great leg, but not much up top. Still, she looked smashing in it.

The family was seated in a booth at the restaurant, which meant the step kids had to sit side by side. Though the parents said nothing, they were both amazed and pleased that Jason and Annie automatically slid into the same side next to one another and close. Little did the parents know that Annie had ulterior motives, which meant that when her left hand wasn't needed on the table, it was underneath toying with her favorite cock. Little did the teens know that the parents thought this was all too good to be true.

Jason did his best not to show any reaction to Annie stroking him through his pants, but he dared not call attention to it by moving her hand away.

* * *

Back at the hotel, Annie's mother asked Jason's dad if he minded the girls hitting some of the hotels shops. He did not, claiming to be tired anyway. However, he did ask his son to join him in the lounge for a nightcap, which of course, meant nothing alcoholic for the teen. The truth was, with the bikini, the dress and the under-table shenanigans, Jason was ready to explode and anxious to get back to his room for some much-needed relief. However, he felt he should spend some time with his dad.

Frank came right to the point. "Looks like you and Annie are getting along."

"Yeah, we actually are," Jason felt comfortable saying.

"So, how did that come about?"

"Turns out we didn't really dislike each other. We were both just frustrated with being forced together."

"And so, suddenly, you're no longer frustrated?" Frank pressed.

Jason and his dad had always been able to talk about anything, even sex. So, Jason explained, "Well, we found some common ground."

"Oh, what is that?"

"She says I have a big dick and she likes it, and I like her tits and having my dick inside her pussy." He said this with a chuckle.

"You fucked her?"

Jason nodded.

"Okay. Back up," a confused Frank said. "You went from being pissed that you had to share a room with her to fucking her all in one night?"

"Two nights," Jason corrected with a grin. "We fucked again last night." He then explained how it all happened.

"Well, we wanted you two to get along. Guess you can't get along any better than that."

"Yeah, except that I think she might be a nymphomaniac. I've never known a girl who wanted it so much."

With a chuckle, Frank said, "I wouldn't be surprised. Her mother is."

"Caroline is a nympho?"

"Oversexed is probably a better description."

"Can you keep up with her?"

Shaking his head, Frank explained, "No, I buy her toys."

"You mean, like dildos and stuff?"

"Yes. And if Annie is like her mother, I wouldn't be surprised if she has some toys of her own."

"So, are you okay with me and Annie? We kind of joked that sex was probably not what you and her mother had in mind when you wanted us to get along."

"No, it wasn't. But you're not blood related, you're of age, it's consensual, and you're probably safer having sex with her than some girl you'd meet out in public. Just keep in mind that it's all fun and games now, but that if at some point the two of you don't want to be together anymore, try to stop it amicably. I wouldn't want it to affect Caroline and me."

"Okay, dad."

* * *

Likewise, because of the dinnertime antics, Annie was anxious to get back to the hotel room. But she hadn't spent any time with her mother this trip—not that she expected to—so she felt obligated to go shopping with her. She hoped her eagerness to leave wasn't too obvious, and fortunately, there wasn't much in the stores to shop for. However, the true purpose of the spree became obvious with her mom's first question.

"So, are you and Jason really getting along that well?"

Like Jason and his dad, Annie and her mother were very close, and no subject was off limits. And knowing of her mother's sexual appetite, Annie was quick to say: "Yes, we're getting along very well."

"Now, that I hadn't expected. Do tell."

"I've actually been anxious to tell you that Jason has a really big penis."

"Oh, wow!"

Annie saw her mother's eyes light up.

"I wish his dad did," Caroline quipped. "And you know this how?"

Annie had no hesitance to tell her mother how it happened. She embellished the description a little, and she could see it was making her mother aroused.

"Well, good for you, daughter. So, that explains your disinterest in shopping. You're anxious to get back to your room for some more nookie. I've kind of lost interest in shopping also. I think Frank is about to get lucky."

"You go, mom!"

* * *

"Oh, Fra-ank," Caroline called out softly in a sing-song voice as she quietly entered the dimly lit hotel room. He was already in bed, which is where she wanted him anyway. Quickly stripping down, she slid under the covers and snuggled up to him. "Frank," she whispered. "I'm horny. Fuck me." She reached down and fumbled for his cock through his boxers.

"Ungh," Frank groaned. "Aw, honey, I'm so tired. Can we do this in the morning?"

"Aw, Frank, I need some dick."

"Use your toys tonight," he mumbled. "We'll do it in the morning."

"Arrrgh," she growled, sliding out of the bed. But instead of going for one of her dildos, she went over to the mini bar. A little Scotch first might heighten her desire and make her toys more fun.

* * *

On her way back to the room, Annie debated with herself whether to tell Jason about the exchange with her mother, but she didn't really know how to explain it. And it might be too much all at once. That all quickly disappeared when she entered the room anyway. "What the hell are you doing?" Of course, she could see that he was jerking off, but he suddenly, comically had the guiltiest look on his face.

"Uh, Uh—"

"Couldn't wait for me?" She came in and stood at the foot of his bed.

"Uh, uh, I, uh, I tried, but I didn't know how long you were going to be," Jason honestly explained.

"So, you weren't going to save yourself for me?"

"Uh, don't worry. I think there's more than enough to go around."

"But still—"

"It's your fault."

"This is gonna be good. How is it my fault?"

"Seeing you in the bikini all day and that dress, and then what you did at dinner, I just couldn't wait."

"But you've already seen me naked."

"Well, I was thinking about that also."

"Well, that's good. Would you like me to stand here while you finish? Or maybe strip for you?" She undid the top few buttons of her dress only to reveal that she was braless.

"What?"

"I could come closer so you could touch my boobs while you play with yourself."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm just trying to help you out because I think you're doing it all wrong."

"Doing it wrong?" he repeated with a frown. "What do you mean? I know how to jerk off."

"Yeah, but not very well. Here, let me." She climbed on the bed, spread his legs and sat cross-legged between them. She then grabbed his cock tightly at the base and moved it up his shaft twisting her fist as she did. "Now, doesn't that feel better?"

"Well, yeah." It was then that he, of course, realized she was toying with him. "It helps if you add a little spit," she added with a smirk as she dribbled some saliva onto the crown and then used her palm to lubricate his rod.

"Mmmm," Jason moaned. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"The question is, are you?"

"Of course."

"You have such a nice penis. I'm just going to suck it." She performed a classic blow job, taking as much in her mouth as she could and just going up and down with her head. "Wish I could deep throat you, but you're just too big. May be one of these days."