A Complicated Situation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both nodded.

"Good." Amanda said smiling. She reached up and put her finger through the ring on my collar, "Now, Tom since you watched while Teresa gave me oral last night, she now gets to watch your performance tonight. That is if she is not too distracted by her new toy. Grab her collar like I have you and lets go."

I reached over to Teresa's collar, put my finger through the ring and the three of us made a chain walking towards the bedroom.

I started by having to kneel at Amanda's left side while Teresa sat down on the chair. Amanda checked with her that the setting was enough to keep her aroused, perhaps even close, but would not let her reach an orgasm. Apparently it was set perfectly for that. She then attached the leash to my collar, moved backwards on bed and pulled me up and between her legs.

Before I started she said, "You don't really talk all that much, but let's find out what sort of cunning linguist we can turn you into!" It was an old pun, but I smiled. With that she put her hand on the back of my head and pushed my face into her pussy.

She was wet already, and her musky scent was overwhelming. I started by licking just below the clitoris with a quick upwards stroke of my tongue. I wrapped my left arm around her thigh so I could get my hand above her pussy and pulling on skin at the top of her clitoris hood, I pulled it back to expose a swollen pink nub and started gently licking and sucking on it.

I would not say I am very good at giving a woman oral. I really have not done it enough, and certainly not recently. There were instructions that came. Go faster, slower, yes right there! I followed them all, and delighted in the moans and gasps I heard from Amanda as I felt the tension in her grow, the relentless building up to an orgasm for her.

At one point I felt the bed move behind me as another weight joined us, and I then felt Teresa's hands on my balls, pulling and squeezing. She also started stroking the hard part of my cock which would normally be under or behind my balls. She could not get her hand around it, but between thumb and forefinger she managed short very frustrating strokes. It drove me crazy, and there seemed an overwhelming number of sensations that I wanted to focus on. I resolved to try and keep my focus on the job at hand of making Amanda reach orgasm.

Even with that distraction, with perseverance and enthusiasm, more than skill, I finally brought Amanda to an orgasm. Her thighs came together, squeezing my head as she shuddered, arched and squealed. I say squealed, she would not agree with me, but then my ears were covered and squeezed by her thighs, so who knows what I heard. Squeezed at both ends actually, as Teresa was at that time squeezing and pulling even harder on my balls, perhaps in sympathy with Amanda's orgasm.

When Amanda finally stopped squeezing my head, and I could move it again, I looked up at her. She was patting and rubbing my head and catching her breath. Teresa finally stopped tormenting me, and went back to her chair to enjoy the last few minutes with her vibrating toy.

Amanda finally pushed backwards on my head, letting me know I should back up and let her get up. As she got up she pointed to the spot I had been kneeling in, so I went back to kneeling there. She then tapped on her phone, and the faint buzzing from Teresa's direction stopped. She came over and sat on the end of her bed, indicated that Teresa should stand.

When Teresa was standing in front of her, Amanda reached out and started pulling on the reddish tail, until the egg slid out. Teresa made a very disappointed sound at that.

Amanda then turned to me and said, "Open your mouth!"

Surprised and wondering if she was going to do what I was thinking she must be about to do, I opened my mouth. She then took the warm, gooey egg shape and pushed it into my mouth.

"Make sure it is clean and clean up after any mess that Teresa has left." She said. "I am going for a quick shower. Back in a bit."

With those instructions I started licking the vibrator clean. I could taste Teresa all over it, and looking at her she was smiling at me, amused. After I thought I had cleaned everything but my own saliva off the device, Teresa pointed to the chair. I looked at it, looked back at her, and she nodded as if to say yes, I had to do it. I went over to the chair to find a wet spot she had left and proceeded to lick that up too.

When that was done Teresa, who had moved to sit on the bed with wide-spread legs said, "One last place that needs some cleaning." She was pointing at her beautiful, soaking and glistening pussy. I could hardly object to that! I would have started and ended with her pussy. I did a reasonably thorough job of exploring every wet part she had, but I did avoid her clitoris. I didn't want to be responsible escalation or for her breaking any rules.

As Amanda's shower stopped, Teresa pushed my head away, and with a smile said, "No wonder you took so long. You don't seem to know where the clit is!" She put her hand on the side of my face and said "Just kidding! Thank you, that was nice."

I went back to my kneeling spot and Teresa took a kneeling spot on the other side of the chair. When Amanda came out of the shower, she noticed and smiled at the tableaux we made.

She grabbed her set of keys and unlocked us both.

"Thank you both!" She said. "This was a very fun evening."

When we left her apartment, Teresa hugged and kissed me, but did not come in as she wanted to get home, shower and get to bed.

Friday went the same way as Thursday did from a work perspective. Amanda was right there with smiling emojis the moment I unlocked the lockbox.

I showed up a bit late to Amanda's place for the euchre game, only to 'find out' that Mike was my partner. We had a good evening. The girls were dressed in a similar revealing style as they had been the prior week, so there was a high degree of distraction for me. The conversation was all over the place but did not travel into areas that would be dangerous or revealing. The only real problem I had was that Amanda and Teresa beat us! That meant she got to cum before I did. I really, really hoped that it was not too much longer, because I could barely think straight anymore.

The one surprise we found out that evening was that Mike was going away Saturday. Work was pulling him into another area for a while. He needed to start there on Monday and would likely be back to pack up more stuff in a couple of weeks. He would likely be at this for a year, and though he might visit once in a while, it was not likely that he would be back. Apparently family business' can be like that.

At the end of the evening Amanda asked me to help her clean up which I did. As she and Mike left, Teresa gave a longing look as if she did not want to be left out of any fun that might happen. As it turns out, Amanda did not have any fun planed. She thought it best that, as much as possible, we did planned fun all together, at least until we were all comfortable with our dynamic.

She gave me instructions to show up at 8AM on Saturday morning, and texted the same to Teresa. When her place was clean, she started kissing me until it felt like it could easily turn into more than kissing, then she kicked me out.

Another day ending with achy, impossible to live with frustration. On the other side of that, I was absolutely enjoying both Amanda and Teresa. Being horny and being with them seemed to be right. It was when I was alone with my frustration that I actually felt I was suffering. The good part seemed more than enough compensation for now, so I accepted my frustration.

I did text Teresa to let her know I was home, that it was a fun night, that she had not missed anything and that I was looking forward to seeing her in the morning.

12