A Complicated Situation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I am just going to describe the steps, because processing some of how surreal this was is still difficult. She had me step into the harness and proceeded to it, adjusted it to more or less where my cock should be. This pushed my actual caged cock and balls backwards, which was less than comfortable. The attached strap-on was about ten inches, and Amanda covered it with a condom. Then proceeded to give me my instructions.

I was told to start on her with my tongue, which I did happily. Teresa really was ready after the teasing that Amanda had given her. She was very ready, and licking her pussy had been something on my mind since Tuesday, so I was very enthusiastic and she orgasmed very quickly. I then, following Amanda's direction, brought the strap-on up, moved her hips closer to the edge of the bed and used the tip to play at the opening of Teresa's pussy. Rubbing it on her clit caused a quick reaction as she was very sensitive. I did it a couple of more times before proceeding, because I loved the reaction.

Amanda at this point, had come onto the bed beside Teresa, to be close and to watch everything, especially Teresa's reactions. As I slowly slid into Teresa with the strap-on, Amanda held onto her hand and Teresa grasped I like a lifeline. I move in a bit and pulled back, in and back, going deeper each time, getting moans each time, until the strap-on was all the way in and I started a rhythm, sometimes varying it, not going as deep for a few strokes, then going deep fast, picking up the pace, listening to the tones, the sounds of pleasure, of desperation, of disappointment, of surprise and ecstasy followed by satisfaction.

It was so incredibly frustrating to be moving and thrusting my hips in this circumstance, to see what looked like me penetrating, fucking a hot, eager pussy, but not feel anything. To not feel her vagina, the sensations, how it was gripping and reacting to the attention I was giving it. The only sensation I felt was the pressure pushing back on my caged cock and balls with each thrust, but it was certainly not what I had hoped for. Pulling back was way different as well, as the strap-on did not move back at the same time as my hips, it was delayed by how tightly Teresa's pussy was holding on to it, and the stretching of the straps. I am not sure that Teresa noticed, as she was busy building to, and finally having what looked like an earth-shattering orgasm. Possibly more than one, because it seemed to go on forever.

After a while of her laying there catching her breath, Amanda came and disconnected the dildo from the strap on and handed it to me, then turned to hug Teresa. Apparently I was to clean this one like I had the other one, which, while I did so reluctantly, I did it.

It wasn't really that cut and dry, but that conclude a long, eye-opening and frustrating Saturday. It took a bit to clean up and get organized, then Amanda gave us the option of all climbing into her bed instead of heading back to our own apartments, and we both took her up on it. I don't recommend three people, even if they are intimate like we have been, sharing a queen bed. Turning over is awkward, and overheating is a thing. A king size would have worked better, but we all managed to get some sleep. Amanda got the opportunity to feel my caged cock twitching against her ass as she snuggled in tight, just like she had wanted, so the day ended well.

Sunday was a much quieter day for all of us. We got up slowly, I got unlocked again and had a chance to shower with Teresa, which was just as much fun, though I wanted her to spend more time on my free cock and balls. She did not and made sure that the freshly cleaned cage got right back on my freshly cleaned cock as soon as we were dry.

We went out for a pleasant brunch together, and Teresa was burdened with the egg vibrator so subject to Amanda's moods. She was very quiet through the meal as Amanda had apparently found the 'pleasantly distracted' setting for her.

They both came back to my place and had fun directing me to clean, tidy and a bit of rearranging. We got distracted there for a while as Teresa got to play Lick That Spot for Amanda' amusement, since she seemed to feel I should be tormented in all our apartments.

Preparing for our evening meal, I got to be sous-chef again. I think Amanda was really serious about me learning to cook, and I suspected that soon I would be expected to cook the meals alone. We had a nice meal and a good wine for an early dinner.

Amanda liked her red wine, but I was missing beer. I would have to see if perhaps I could stock her place up, with her permission of course.

At the end of the meal Amanda brought up a topic that had been very close to my heart, and on my mind all day.

"I have been thinking that you should wait until next Sunday before I let you cum." She said innocently, "What do you think?"

I thought this was another trap. Well a game I guess. "I would really, really like to cum today Amanda! Please? It has been 10 days!"

"I can let you cum today, but there will be a cost associated with it."

"What cost?" Was my quick reply,eager to pay if it was reasonable.

She pursed her lips and thought for a moment. "I am not going to tell you what the cost is, you have to agree without knowing."

"I... er..." I stammered. If she was thinking pegging, I was thinking I could wait. After seeing her strap-on yesterday, after using it, I was not close to being ready to go there. I decided to stall so asked, "Why can't I know?"

She replied "I want to gage how desperate you are to cum. I am still learning about you and need a way to calibrate your desperation. I will tell you one thing, the cost won't be though. It won't be pegging this time, as I am not sure you are ready for that."

I wondered if I was so transparent that she knew I was worried about that. That being my only real concern at the moment, I tried thinking about why I might not want to agree to her cost, but with my fear alleviated my cock took over thinking for me, and I said I would like to cum today and agreed to her terms.

"Alright," she said, "I have to go do some preparations. You and Teresa can clean up." Then she went off to her bedroom.

Teresa had been almost docile all afternoon and evening, and I realized that she still had the vibrator in place and was still quietly distracted. I wondered just how long Amanda was keeping her buzzing like this. Did she turn it off and on periodically or was it a constant tease that Teresa had to deal with. I guess I am not the only one that Amanda is extracting a cost from. She is fun and fluffy and huggable, she gets in close with beauty, sex appeal and charm, but I was starting to think there was a crazy ravenous and insatiable monster under all that. Did I really make the right choice? What was my cost going to be.

In the bedroom, Amanda had a rope coming up the middle of the bed from the headboard, and had me lie on my back, arms extended above my head to the backboard. She then tied the rope to my wrist cuffs so my arms would not move. She then enlisted Teresa and put ankle cuffs on me and tied ropes from them to the legs of the bed, so my legs were tied spreadeagle. My feet were dangling off the bed but I would not be able to move easily.

Amanda had Teresa take my cage off, and I had to admit that she was improving at that. While she was doing that Amanda had gotten naked. Judging by a moan and distracted look on Teresa, I think her vibrator moved from Pleasantly distracted to Building Desperation.

Amanda told her she was mostly watching tonight, so she lay down beside me where she could watch what Amanda was doing and my reactions.

Amanda came up between my legs and started handling my cock and balls, she had never touched me like this other than when I was caged. It felt so good! She stroked slowly, felt my cock and held it. She grabbed my balls and pulled and squeezed them. She did something then that no one had done to that point. She sucked on my balls. Sucked one, then the other into her mouth, she pulled back with her mouth until they popped out. It was a wild, amazing sensation. I loved it and never wanted it to stop. As she played, my cock was already twitching and jumping. I was so ready to cum. She went from sucking on my balls to licking that spot that Teresa had teased so much, then to sucking just the head of my cock, the same way Teresa had. The shaft of my cock was desperate for attention almost immediately. I know she had just been stroking it, but the memory of how needy I was from the last couple of days of Lick That Spot, came flooding back.

I moaned so loudly when her mouth finally went down my cock. Hot and wet, it felt so good. So amazing. It took me a moment or two to notice that Teresa had started playing with my nipples at this point.

With her hand squeezing my balls, the other pumping my shaft and her hot, wet, tight mouth riding my cock, the days of teasing and frustration boiled up and I was getting close to the point of orgasm. I tensed up, I tried holding back, I did not know if she wanted me to cum in her mouth. She just squeezed tighter and rode my cock faster until I could not hold back anymore. At the first hard twitch of my cock, indicating I was shooting my load, her mouth moved to my cock head, she squeezed my balls tight and she stroked with her other hand and I just exploded a river of cum into her mouth. The orgasms just seemed to keep going on going, until I felt completely spent and eyes closed, I sighed and relaxed.

I felt Amanda move on the bed. She let go of my cock and balls, her lips left too. She was moving up the bed, and she straddle my hips and I could feel her lean forward, her elbows landed on the bed near my armpits, I could feel her breasts descend onto my chest. Her hands came to the side of my face and she kissed me, the taste of my cum was still on her lips, as her tongue poked past my lips. I did not like that but was not going to refuse her a kiss after such a wonderful orgasm.

Her tongue poked in and out, then deeper into my mouth, pushing my teeth out of the way and down towards my tongue. I responded with my tongue, moved it to play with hers, and then I felt something gooey. There was flood in my mouth, my cum, the taste, the gooey mess, was coating her tongue, was flowing down, seeping into my mouth. My tongue started pushing back against hers in a panic!

My eyes flew open and there was probably a look of horror on my face. I saw her eyes staring right back, a stern look, a look that said I fully expected pushback, but if you think for a second you can get away with that, you will really not like the consequences. Keeping that look in place, her left hand came up to my right nipple and grabbed hard! Then twisted. It hurt, and I got the message, no fooling around and just do as expected. Her tongue then pushed back on mine, and I relented. I relaxed my jaw and she continuing to hold my eyes with the same look, she methodically pushed all my cum from her mouth down into mine. I could feel her tongue leave my mouth, scoop and collect more cum from her mouth and push back down into mind with another gooey load. When she was satisfied that she had emptied her mouth enough, her eyes closed, her face softened and she continued kissing me like it was kissing, not momma bird feeding baby bird.

"Oh man!" She finally said with a gasp. She pushed herself up, looked down at me and said, "Let me help you with that taste. " She grinned and moved up me until her pussy was over my mouth and I understood what she wanted. She was wet, and she was really horny, and licking her, bringing her pleasure, the taste coming from her pussy did help with the taste of my cum. It was small enough cost in the grand scheme of things, and short lived I was amazed at how Amanda really got off on control.

As Amanda sat on my face and I worked to bring her to orgasm, I felt hands on my cock and balls, and then lips on my cock. Teresa had stirred and was playing with my spent, depleted cock for a bit, and after Amanda came, Teresa started locking me back up in chastity.

Amanda seemed very satisfied with the night's adventure. She finally turned off Teresa's torment, and I once again was expected to clean that vibrator. I was feeling drained and exhausted. When we got unbound and started to dress, Teresa, instead of wearing the clothes she had come here in, put on her schoolgirl uniform. As Amanda escorted us to the door, she had the lockbox with the key. I had forgotten, and was so relieved that she remembered, then she handed it to Teresa.

"But..." I started to say, and she looked at me.

"This is the cost of your orgasm. Teresa gets this key now. Tomorrow you have to learn to deal with being locked up at the office. I am sure you will figure it out."

"But... " I started again.

"You thought the cost of getting an orgasm was swallowing your own load?" When I nodded she said, "No dear, you swallow your own load, because you have no problem if I or Teresa, or any other woman does it, so I have no problem if you do it. As a matter of fact, it is going to be a rule. Now remember to do what Teresa says tonight." With that she leaned in and kissed me, then Teresa. "You were amazing this weekend. I am so happy with the both of you. Now go open your door, and make sure the hall is clear so that Teresa can get over there unseen."

Still stunned and unbelieving, I went to my door and opened it, and with no one in the hall, Teresa zipped over in her little, slutty schoolgirl outfit, a bundle of clothes in hand, and a lockbox that used to be mine.

I was still not sure why she had come here, but I was okay with it. She asked for a beer and went to sit on the couch in her usual spot. I got a couple of beers and brought them over.

"You need to get naked." Teresa said, and I stopped. She took a beer from me and reminded me "Amanda said you needed to do what I said."

I guess my night was not over, so I started doing as Teresa had instructed.

As I got naked she said, "A few days ago you stopped me from having an orgasm right here on this spot. Amanda said I could claim it now, if I put up with being teased by that egg as much as she wanted. Now I am hornier than the biggest rose bush in the world and need my satisfaction, and you are going to deliver!"

My night ended by giving Teresa the orgasm that I had denied her on Tuesday, that she should have gotten on Wednesday at the latest. She said I still owed her more than the one because of the delay in her getting it. The fact I had helped her to two the night before did not seem to count, as those had really been Amanda giving them to her.

She decided to stay the night, curled up naked in my arms, wiggling her butt to tease my cage.

That was three weeks ago, and those 10 days turned out to be a honeymoon period for us. Reality kicked in the next morning, but not in a bad way. Of the three of us I had the job that had the most manageable hours. Teresa, with her brother leaving had expanding responsibilities at her office and could not afford to frolic as much as she had that week. Amanda's time was the same. She was busy and could push off some work at the end of last week because of her travel, but that break was over for her.

My biggest adjustment was being caged all the time. Teresa had a key, but it was locked and she never unlocked it without Amanda being there and requesting it. Amanda wanted it this way and I was starting to be scared of her mean side, so was not going to ask for a reprieve. I had no choice but to start getting used to this new reality and I suppose I was doing that. I still do not like being out in public this way, but I am getting used to it and less self conscious about it.

We eat meals together as often as possible, and Amanda continues to train me in cooking. Teresa has joined me a sous-chef as well. She is almost as bad as I am in the kitchen, but she is learning it faster than I am. We spend weekends together, all of us helping to maintain the three apartments, and we have all joked about the three of us living together. Teresa proposed one of the penthouses in this building, which is when we found out that her family business owned the building, and she might be able to make it happen. We were excited by the idea, but all thought it was too soon. Those weekends are not all play. Amanda, and sometimes Teresa have had work on weekends, and I spend my time with chores for them, edging, or being teased in other ways. I have no free time on my hands to be bored or lonely.

We went to the sports bar a couple of times as well, and both Amanda and Teresa enjoyed the effect the place has on me. One thing I have really learned to hate about that, which amused the both of them to no end, was using a stall in a sports bar. But at least I had my support group with me when I was there to.

We found out that Teresa's mother was coming to visit her next week, which should be a tricky adventure for the three of us. When she drove her brother to the airport, he had talked to her about her changed behaviour over the last week. He had noticed that she was out a lot more and had asked what was going on. She had told him some of the truth, that she was really enjoying spending time with Amanda and I, and though that helped because he knew us, it did not alleviate all his concerns. He was an older brother and liked to protect his kid sister and had obviously given their mother an update. I was sure we would weather than storm when it came.

Another update from Teresa is that she gets to cum a lot. She also suffers a lot of teasing with vibrators. Apparently Amanda has now clearly mapped out her body reactions from her smart watch, so she knows just what state she is in from looking at the data. I suspect that all the orgasms she has had were to calibrate the measurement, so she had a better sense of control. Teresa does not wear a chastity device after all, so monitoring is the way to keep an eye on her.

Amanda kept thinking up new ways to push my limits. Her first push was to get me licking up the precum when she had me do edging practice. I resisted of course, and her motivation was to have me type lines for an endlessly long period of time. There was a website that would allow tracking and validation of the lines, and it could be set with brutal restrictions. I was a relatively sloppy typist but did not realize how sloppy until 200 lines of "I have given my power to decide over to Amanda, therefore I need to make sure that she feels like she is truly in control by doing exactly as she instructs." That turned into well over 1000 liens at the end. The following day I decided to comply with her request. I found out that licking precum was not nearly as bad as swallowing cum itself, much to Amanda's amusement.

Her next experiment was ball slapping. That was not pleasant, but she was persistent and had clear results she was trying to achieve. It is one of those things that did go from ouch-but-interesting to no-have-to-stop-here very quickly. Strangely, with repetition the need to stop point kept moving towards harder slapping. Apparently that experiment is on-going for us. She has hinted that there are a number of things that she still has to get to, including her pegging ideas, and scary as they are for me I am very sure she will get there.

Both Teresa and I have been told that if either or both of us are still her pets at our one-year anniversary, she will have us tattooed. She will let us have input, but the decision will be hers. After one year, if I am still willing to let her have this power over me, I am pretty sure I will be agreeing to what ever she wants.

Me? Well it has been three weeks since my last orgasm, and I am very needy but I am not complaining. I am actually quite happy for now as long as I have something to focus on for either Amanda or Teresa. I did get a message from my older sister that basically said "Yo, Bro, Mom's wondering if you are alive. Call, and there will be pressure to visit." I guess I will be travelling home soon, I just have to figure out how to get unlocked for that trip.