A Concierge Lives to Serve Pt. 01

Story Info
Marc is happy to work overtime for Bella.
2.8k words
4.61
12.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do apologize ma'am, but the hotel gym is for guests' only. If you would like to see Marc at the concierge desk just behind you, I'm sure he'd be happy to direct you to any gyms within the area" the duty manager said.

"Ridiculous", Marc heard the woman mutter frustratedly as she turned and made her way towards him. She was a giant of a woman and up to that point, Marc had been in awe of her broad shoulders and rippling back muscles, which had tensed and shuddered from beneath her meagre singlet with each irritated movement. He had cast his eyes down to her bulbous calf muscles, sat below the most defined hamstrings he had ever seen, like pistons just waiting to power this force of nature at a moment's notice. Marc was under no illusion that she was participating in the bodybuilding contest at the Exhibition Centre next door.

He composed himself just as this Amazonian beauty reached the concierge desk. He was now looking at a 6'2 brunette whose sheer girth and size from behind was rivalled only by her front. Sat atop each python by her sides were boulders fighting to burst through tanned skin. The sight of her forearms, which were roughly the size of Marc's lower legs, sent a rush of adrenaline through him as he imagined being pinned up by the throat against the wall behind. There was a brief moment of respite as he remembered that from the waist down, he was hidden.

"I need to find a gym within walking distance" the woman said abruptly. By now, cast in shadow by her mountainous frame, Marc noticed her gorgeous face. With raven-brown hair tightly pulled back in a ponytail, it was her silky-smooth skin, delicate nose and round lips which contrasted strikingly with the rest of her body. They were the features of someone at the opposite end of their 20's to Marc, who had just hit 21 himself.

"I have two hours before I need to be on stage next door" she continued, confirming what Marc had thought.

"Not a problem ma'am" he replied, trying to sound in control but failing miserably, as he reached for the pile of maps beside him. He made a point of unfurling the paper as he kept a keen eye on the front desk. Just as the duty manager had grabbed some paperwork and vanished around the corner to the back office, Marc quickly dropped the map, rounded the desk and whispered "follow me" to the guest.

Her face immediately softened as the two made towards the elevators.

"Thank you!" she said in a relieved whisper, so as not to give up the ruse. As they stepped into a vacant lift, both relaxed, though Marc decidedly less so.

"Thank you!" she repeated, as she looked down at his name badge. "You're a life-saver Marc".

She was positively towering over him as she gushed with gratitude, which Marc both loved and hated simultaneously, as there was no concierge desk to hide behind in this lift.

"My pleasure ma'am" he replied, in a voice still too croaky for his liking.

"Please, call me Bella" she said, extending a baseball mitt of a hand down to the concierge.

"So, Bella, you're competing in the bodybuilding comp?" he asked.

"Yeah" she replied, "and I can't step on stage without a good pump"

"I completely understand" Marc lied. Whilst he was in decent shape from playing competitive tennis, he had never so much as looked at a dumbbell.

"It's not much" Marc conceded as he buzzed her in to the gym on the sixth floor.

"Oh, it will do", she replied with a kind smile.

4 hours later

Marc was doing a sweep of the lobby in the quiet of the early afternoon. He had not been able to stop thinking about Bella and was shattered that he had missed her on the way out, most likely during the bustle of checkout hour. As he picked up a discarded newspaper and turned toward the concierge desk, he was met by the perfect breasts of none other than his bodybuilding heroine. Still in her competition gear consisting of a skin-tight tank top and shorts, the massive bicep on her left arm was guarding a large trophy and she was grinning from ear to ear.

"I won!" she gushed. "My first win at an international competition" she continued proudly.

"Congratulations!" Marc replied enthusiastically. He was so happy to be cowering beneath her again that he felt a tingle shoot down to the tip of his cock.

"I'm dedicating this to you" Bella said. "I was in such a horrible state of mind this morning, but after meeting you I knew I was going to dominate this competition".

They both grinned as Marc fantasized about her dominating him.

"Anyway" she said, "I've been staying with a friend this week, but after this win, I've booked a room at a hotel just down the road. I was wondering if you wanted to stop by after your shift and help me celebrate?"

It was as if someone had dropped a rack of weights in Marc's stomach. Everything he had been wishing for since their meeting was now playing out in front of him.

"Of course," he stuttered, "I'd love to".

"Great" she replied with a cheeky grin, "The Hightower, room 1021. I'll leave a room key under your name with reception".

She kissed Marc on the cheek, leaving a faint trace of posing oil which remained on his face as he walked around in a daze for the next 10 minutes, until a co-worker mentioned it.

He was practically levitating in the shower after his shift and could barely respond in the change room as his co-worker complained about a troublesome guest.

The receptionist threw him a cautious look as he mumbled about 'a key for Marc for room 1021' when he arrived at Bella's hotel. He was so consumed about what he hoped was about to happen that the young lady at the desk must have thought he was on some heavy medication. He stared at the monitor in the lift as each floor clicked by in slow motion, until a 10 appeared and the doors opened. Two light knocks on the door of room 1021 later, his insides turned again as he heard heavy footsteps approach from the other side.

As it opened, Bella stood in front of him, brown hair dripping either side of her onto a towel wrapped around her body. Lips still formed in that wicked grin she had farewelled him with earlier, Bella ushered him inside. Marc would usually take note of hotel rooms upon entering, comparing them to the property that he works at, but as soon as the door closed, a powerful hand gripped his shoulder and swung him around aggressively. Before he knew it, Bella's tongue was down his throat. There was no hesitation as Marc slid his hands over her rippled lats and kissed back. They made their way to the bed, and with the kind of control that Marc had no right to have in this situation, he pushed Bella onto the bed. As she landed, with a heavy thud, Marc unwrapped the towel, and forced his way in between her tree-trunk sized thighs.

As Bella's legs parted, her pussy lips held onto each other for as long as possible, until the pressure became too much. Her glistening flaps snapped apart, quivering. She was completely hairless down there, and even with tanned skin, the magenta of her flawless pussy was polarizing. But more than the hue, it was her massive clit, like a jewel sitting atop a crown, that made Marc salivate. He slid his tongue out, ready to lightly massage her flpas, as he felt a hand wrap around the back of his head. It was soon made clear that Bella had already 'warmed' herself up, so to speak, as she pulled his face in hard. Marc's outstretched tongue was thrust deep inside her sweet, wet cunt.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she moaned, as Marc's tongue lunged in and out. It was the wettest pussy he had ever tasted.

"I've been thinking about this ever since the elevator" she purred. Marc had wanted to reply in agreeance but the fluid which had coated his mouth was now making its way down his throat. His cock pushed mercilessly against the zipper of his jeans.

With the entirety of his lower face covered in Bella's cream, Marc slid his way up effortlessly toward her clit. He flicked his tongue under her hood and took what felt like a marble in his mouth.

"Oh my God!" Bella trembled.

After circling her clit a few times, Marc sucked.

Bella's body shuddered like electricity had coursed through it. Marc stopped immediately, horrified.

Bella looked back at him incredulously, grabbed the back of his head and pulled it violently toward her clit.

"Do it again!" she demanded.

Marc obliged as Bella held his head in place. He sucked until the marble had swelled to the size of a grape and Bella was shaking. Her thighs, which felt as if they could decapitate Marc at any moment, started to squeeze his head. He knew it was time.

With one last suck and a continuous swivel of his tongue, Bella succumbed to an explosive climax. Her entire body tensed up as a scream escaped her mouth. Marc felt a rush of fresh fluid pour down his chin as he merely held his tongue in place for Bella to rub against in intervals.

After laying on the bed panting for a minute, Bella flexed her 6-pack abs and sat up. She forced her mouth onto Marc's and began to kiss him as he kneeled at the foot of the bed. After thrashing around with his tongue, Bella pulled out, grabbed either side of Marc's head, and started to lick her juices off of his chin and neck. She then slithered her giant hand down to his zipper, ready to release his throbbing cock.

Marc couldn't take it anymore and decided to test the waters.

"Sit on my face?" he asked meekly.

He was always hesitant to show his submissive side too early with new girls as he had experienced some negative responses in the past. There was to be no such worry in this case though.

In a flash, Bella was on her feet. She bent down and with the easiest of lifts, Marc had been thrown on the bed like a ragdoll. He was pushed onto his back and in a frenzy of muscles and olive skin, Bella was on top of him and backing her beautiful ass toward his face. With her knees either side of his head, he got a full view of her chocolate starfish. It was perfectly round, with soft wrinkles that were a dark shade of brown. Disappointment overcame him when he saw how tight it was and figured that Bella wasn't one for anal play.

Not wanting his lack of self-control to take over and disappoint this beauty, he closed his eyes and stuck his tongue out. His cock, already hard, pulsed again as Bella placed her asshole on his tongue. It had been smothered with her cum, but there was no mistaking the feeling of gliding over her ridges.

"That's it, stick your tongue on my fucking asshole" she demanded. Her demeanour had changed completely. Though her movements had been powerful up to that point due to her sheer strength, there had been some romance about it all. Now, it was if she had been waiting all this time for Marc to out himself as a submissive bitch, such was her natural and swift transformation into a dominant mistress.

Marc saw her triceps tense as she reached one arm back to cup his head. She immediately started to rub her holes all over his face. She would push down when her asshole lined up with his nose, before easing the pressure and dragging the crevice of her dripping pussy all the way up his face. Every now and then, she would clench her buttocks so hard that Marc felt as though he was being slapped by her rock-solid cheeks.

His bell-end, which he imagined was the size of an apple such was the amount of blood rushing toward it, told Bella how much he was enjoying this. She started to stroke Marc's cock slowly as she moved her puckered brown hole over his lips.

"Stick your tongue in my asshole you little bitch!" she commanded.

Marc felt his tongue slide easily past the outer layer of her ejaculate-covered hole before it encountered the dry inner walls of her warm back-passage. He pushed harder and was rewarded as Bella's hole gobbled up three quarters of his tongue. Bella let out an inadvertent 'Oh'; Marc felt honoured that he was exploring parts of her that clearly nobody had before.

Whilst his earlier French kiss had lubricated his mouth with slimy fluid, it had now been replaced with a chalky texture that only an asshole can provide. This, combined with the stroking of his cock by Bella's large hand, had him about to blow his load. To try and delay the inevitable, he retracted his tongue to show his appreciation.

"Your hole tastes amazing, Bella" he panted.

"Mistress Bella!" she shot back. "Now stick your tongue back in my shithole until I tell you otherwise".

Marc obliged immediately. In his haste to obey, he shot his tongue out as fast as possible. Now that her anus had been opened up and coated with his saliva, he was able to get the whole thing in her ass.

"That's it" she purred, whilst wanking him harder.

He could hold it no longer. As mistress Bella slid her palm under the base of his tip, Marc felt his legs tense, his balls retract and the first wave of semen explode from his cock. Bella got 3 pumps in before the second shot, which felt even bigger than the first. Obviously, Marc was looking at her toned ass and back, so he couldn't see what mess his load was making. All her knew was that it was the most intense, fiery feeling he had experienced sexually. There seemed to be no end to these volcanic eruptions.

Finally, they subsided and Mistress Bella relaxed her grip on his shaft. Marc slowly pulled his tongue from inside of her and rested it against her rectal passage.

"Thank you so much for letting me eat your asshole, Mistress", Marc panted heavily.

"You're welcome" she replied, kindly, as she leaned back onto the balls of her feet and stood up. "But you're not finished quite yet" she continued, turning slowly.

As she faced Marc, he couldn't believe just how much jizz she was covered in. There was some dripping down her chin, a large gob of it hanging off her left nipple and a steady trail from just under her breasts down past her belly button. Without saying a word, she lay on her back next to him and stared at the ceiling.

Marc knew what was expected of him and knelt between her legs. He started from just above her pussy and proceeded to lick up his thick, white cum. His tongue parted the salty, gooey mixture easily, so he made sure to suck up any that was left behind. His semen slid down his throat as easily as Mistress Bella's cunt fluid had before.

As he reached her left boob, he opened his mouth as wide as it would go and descended upon the peak. When he felt her cum-covered nipple touch the roof of his mouth, he sucked lightly as he made his way back up, cleaning her beautiful breast in one fell swoop. It was a large amount of cum and Marc struggled to get it down, but he swallowed hard until his mouth was empty.

Mistress Bella chuckled appreciatively and pointed to her chin. Marc purposely started from her neck, and kissed his way up passionately. Mistress Bella was incredibly easy to read and Marc knew that at that moment, she wanted some tenderness. As his tongue flicked up and over her chin, she dropped her face slightly to share an erotic cum-kiss with him.

As they kissed affectionately, it felt like validation of everything that had just happened for Marc. As much as he loved to be submissive, he detested the feeling of being devalued. Likewise, he couldn't help but feel that Bella wanted to be needed on multiple levels, not just worshipped like a trophy.

As their kiss ended and Marc's eyes opened, he noticed that Bella's lips had twisted into a mischievous smile again.

"Now, slave, fold your clothes and place them on the bed" she said wickedly. "Then go and kneel in the corner while I make a phone call. I know your concierge skills are sound with one guest, but let's see how you go with a crowd".

End of Part 1