A Conference Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon looked down. His erection pointed straight out. Beneath it, Lara's labia were swollen, turned slightly out. Glistening with his spit and her own excitement.

He put his hand round the base of his penis and pushed down, painting Lara's slit with its head. He felt an instinctual urge to push down. Lara raised her pelvis slightly, the reciprocal feeling. He rubbed the head back and forth, coating it with precum, saliva, and Lara's own lubrication. Her labia parted around it and closed again as it moved.

He reached the bottom again and let go, leaning down towards her on both hands. As he pushed up with his hips, his erection split Lara's cheeks again. She felt the glans as it rubbed across her sphincter.

Simon put his lips to hers and kissed her hard, pushing in with his tongue. He pushed back with his hips again, freeing his erection, before pushing back again the head catching against the opening. Knocking at the gates. This was Lara's favorite feeling. The blind pushing. The possibility of entry. The anticipation. She reached down, squeezing her hand between their hips. Simon raised his backside, giving her space. She grabbed his erection between her thumb and forefinger, rubbing the skin of his shaft back and forth against the hardness within. Slowly, she lined him up, rubbing the head in a circle around the edges of her vaginal opening. Simon pushed in. Lara felt the expansion as the head of his penis entered. Half in, half out, it stopped. Neither Simon nor Lara breathed as they focussed their senses on the point of contact.

"Hmmm," Lara hummed.

With a slight breath, Simon began to push farther. Lara was tight around him, but there was no resistance. A winter glove. The glans pushed through and Simon felt Lara's labia close around him. He continued to push, concentrating on how she felt against him. Warm, soft, moist. He reached the bottom of his thrust, pubic bone pushing against Lara's mons. She felt full. Like this was meant to be. The sheathe. A lock that had found its key.

Simon twisted slightly, rubbing his pubic hair against her pelvis. She felt the pressure. It was perfect. He started to draw out again, just as slowly. Lara felt anticipation fill the space he left behind, a disappointment with future promise.

Simon pulled to the top, and then out. Lara felt her labia close behind his head. As it registered, Simon pushed back in, more forcefully this time. Lara inhaled.

They worked up a rhythm. Simon pulled up to the edge of his glans and then pushed down hard bumping her pelvis. Lara thrust up against him, exactly out of phase.

Simon heard Lara's breath grow shorter, increasing his own excitement. He pushed and withdrew, pushed and withdrew, harder and faster.

"Harder," Lara gasped. "Harder!"

Simon started hooking upwards at the bottom of his thrust, pushing hard against the top rim of Lara's vagina. Lara pushed back, rotating her hips downward. Matching his pattern with its opposite. In. Out. In. Out. Their breathing began to synchronise. Deepen. Simon felt the cum rise. A rising tingling between his legs.

"I'm going to..." he started to say.

"Now, Simon! Now!" Lara gasped in reply.

Simon grunted, shooting deep inside her. Lara sucked in sharply as she felt her orgasm start. "Don't stop!" she said. "Don't stop!"

Simon thrust hard again, cumming deep inside her again. A third time. He felt a final wave run up his shaft as the fourth shot burst out, pushing as deep as he could. The primal push to deposit his seed. Impregnate. Lara's vagina pulsed, the mouth and walls pulling back. Milking him. Filling herself.

Simon held himself hard against her for a few seconds, stretching up with his back, holding himself aloft with his arms. He let himself down slowly, enveloping her. The hair of his chest felt rough against Lara's nipples. She felt his erection deflate, her labia adjusting.

"That was lovely," she breathed his ear. Her cheeks felt flushed. "We can do that again, any time!"

Simon's penis pulled out of her vagina entirely, shrinking to his normal size. After a few seconds, she felt the wetness of his semen as it began to leak out. It was warm and cool at the same time. Wet. Slippery.

"I'm leaking," she said.

Simon rolled off to her right, pulling her on his side as he did. He reached down off the bed and grabbed his t-shirt.

"Here use this."

Lara put the shirt between her legs and closed her eyes. Suddenly sleepy. Simon kissed her on her forehead.

They fell asleep, Simon's arm under Lara's head. By the time they woke up, the apartment was empty again. Another day at the conference.

12