A Confession

Story Info
Nephews test new discovery on Aunt.
2.6k words
4
25.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is being written by my wife Lisa. It is her story.

*****

Hi! My name is Lisa and this is my story.

My husband, Jim is a chemist for a large drug firm and travels throughout the world. We have been married 20 years and I never told him about an incident that happened 15 years ago with his two nephews. My shrink said it was time to stop feeling guilty and to get it off of my chest... So here it goes...

Jim traveled often when we were first married. One weekend when he was going to be out of town his sister asked me to watch her 18 year old twin sons. I thought about it and wondered why she would need someone to watch them. They were the nerdy type and I figured their mother didn't think they could survive on their own for a couple of days. So I told her I would and it would give me a chance to get to know them better. I told my hubby and he suggested I take them up to the cabin and take walks on the trails and commune with nature. I thought that was a good idea so I told his sister and we made all the arrangements.

I told their mother that it might be cold at the cabin this time of year so she should pack for them accordingly.

Jim left on Friday morning and I left with the kids early Friday afternoon. The trip to the cabin took two hours. The boys, Richard and Robert didn't say much as they were busy playing video games. We did manage to get some talking in though.

It was late afternoon when we arrived at the cabin. We unloaded the car and got settled in. I took the big bedroom and they took the smaller one. The weather was being uncooperative though. I checked the generator & heating system and they seemed ok and I got them to work. Richard and Robert got some wood for the fireplace and I showed them how to start a fire. I put the food away and we were all comfy in the living room around the warm fireplace.

I read a book and the boys were still playing video games.

By 6:30, the boys asked about dinner and I prepared some pasta and we all ate in the kitchen. The boys enjoyed the food and we actually had a conversation over dinner. After dinner they helped me clean up and we reverted back to sitting in front of the fireplace.

Everything was going great when I looked out the window and saw that it was snowing. I told the boys that I didn't like the way it was coming down. I put the radio on and we heard that they expected a significant snowfall overnight.

The boys looked like they were ready to panic so I told them that we would be fine since we had food, water, wood and the generator was working. I calmed them down and I decided to tell them that it was time to turn in. They asked if they could have hot chocolate before they went to bed so I made us hot chocolate and then we headed to bed.

They went into their bedroom and I went into mine. I put on a pair of scraggly pj's and left off my bra since I usually sleep nude and crawled into bed as I was suddenly very tired.

After what I thought was hours I was asleep, it turned out that I was only sleeping an hour when I started feeling cold. I got up and checked the heat and there wasn't any. I checked on the boys who woke up when they heard me and said they were cold. They were both in their boxers and t-shirts. I told them that the generator wasn't working and we didn't have that much wood.

I didn't know what to do then I decided to say, "Look, it's not the best but you two can sleep with me in my bed. The body heat should keep us warm enough."

With just an 'Ok' they went into my bedroom. Richard got on one side, I got in the middle and Robert got on the other side.

I must have fallen dead asleep because I felt like I was outside my body. It was a strange feeling that was over me like something I never felt before.

As I was in this stupor, I felt hands touching my body. I somewhat tried to push them off but it wasn't working. I felt like I had no strength. Then I felt hands touching my breasts through my pj's. Again, I tried pushing them off but I couldn't stop them. Soon, I felt a hand on my breast, under my top. Then my nipple was touched and I let out a soft moan. By now another hand was on my other breast and that nipple was being played with.

Another moan even though I was trying to push the hands away. I wanted to say something but nothing would come out of my mouth. I lay there helpless but enjoying it at the same time.

I thought I was dreaming and it was Jim so I let it continue. I think I even told him not to stop.

By now I could feel the cool air covering my breasts and knew they were exposed. I kept letting out little murmurs when I felt a hand touching my pussy from outside my pj's. I instinctively spread my legs as the feeling in my pussy was taking over. Then a hand was now pressing up my pussy, underneath my bottoms. I lifted my body up a bit and then felt something slide inside me.

I remember saying, "Oh yes, baby. Don't stop."

Then I felt my bottoms being completely removed. Hands were touching me all over. My body was in ecstasy. Then I felt something big deep inside me. I knew it was Jim's cock... he was now fucking me. "That's it Jim. Fuck me." His cock felt so good and I said to him, "Yes, baby cum in me." And then I felt his cum spurting inside me. As I enjoyed the feeling, I felt him slip his still hard cock in me again and he continued fucking me. "Oh yes, don't stop Jim." And then he filled me again. And that was it....I fell into a deep sleep and didn't wake up until late in the morning, naked with what looked like dried cum on my thigh and the boys nowhere to be seen.

I yelled out, "Oh my god...what did you two do to me last night?"

I was still naked when I found them by the fireplace. "What the fuck did you two do to me last night?"

Richard said, "We didn't do anything. You started moaning and talking in your sleep and we got out of the bed and went to our bedroom."

Robert added, "Actually, Aunt Lisa you scared us."

I left them and went back to my bedroom and put some clothes on wondering if I hallucinated or dreamt everything or if they did fuck me.

The snow had stopped but was pretty deep. I threw my coat on and went to check the generator. Just as I thought, the gas ran out. I went inside and told the boys to go out after breakfast to try to find some dry wood for the fireplace.

After awhile they went out but couldn't find any. When they came in I told them that we could break apart the Adirondack chair and use that wood, which we did. We conserved the wood as best we could.

The boys played their video games until their batteries died. By that time it was time for bed. I decided that we should sleep in front of the fireplace to keep warm. I figured the wood would last the night.

Just as last night, the boys wanted hot chocolate so I made some, then after we finished, we laid in front of the fireplace and went to sleep. I wore my pj's and the boys wore their jeans &

t-shirt.

I don't remember the exact time I fell asleep but I started dreaming, the same dream from the night before. It was so real, more so than the night before. I could feel the intense pleasure I was getting and I didn't want it to stop.

The next thing I vaguely remember was hearing Jim say, "Suck my cock Lisa." Then I felt his cock in my mouth and I started sucking it and soon he came in my mouth...a few seconds later his hard cock was in my mouth again and he shot another cum load in my mouth. I remember gagging because it was so much that I opened my eyes and I saw Robert with his limp cock out dripping cum.

Something inside me snapped and all I remember was pulling Richard to me and I started kissing him. As we kissed, Robert was watching. I told him to suck my nipples and continued kissing Richard...I was in heat and just wanted them both. I was now taking charge of them..."Fuck me, both of you. I want your cocks in me."

One mounted me and fucked me until he came in me then the other one got his cock in me and fucked me until he came in me. My body was on fire...I needed more...

My eyes opened wide and I was now aware of everything. I screamed out, "Oh God, I want you both to fuck me all night." And that they did. I couldn't get enough of them. By the time morning came, I was covered in cum.

When I finally woke up, they were aside me in bed, their cocks hard as they looked at my nakedness. "Didn't you boys get enough of your aunt last night?" Richard said, "We can never get enough of you Aunt Lisa. We love your big tits and nipples and your smooth pussy." "Yeah and you love to fuck. Are we better than your husband Aunt Lisa?" "Oh God, yes boys. Anytime you want to get laid, your aunt will be available to you."

Robert said, "Aunt Lisa, we hope you don't change your mind. We took pictures and videos of you having sex with us and if you tell anyone, we will show our uncle the pictures."

"Boys, I am yours. You don't have to say that."

Richard said, "How true Aunt Lisa...from now on, we will be fucking our dear aunt whenever we want, starting right now."

I smiled and led them to the bedroom. They told me to get on all fours and one fucked me from behind while I sucked a cock. I was in another world. My body craved sex and I needed them. I obeyed them and everything they asked me to do. For the entire day and night they fucked me and made me suck them off. They were non stop and enjoyed themselves as I did.

In the morning, they told me they wanted me to stay naked and they constantly groped me and played with my tits and sucked my nipples. When one fucked me, the other was taking videos that made it look like I was seducing them and enjoying it....I didn't mind.

That night they had me between them on the couch and as they played with me, they showed me the pictures and videos they took of us and it made me even more excited thinking they could show them to anyone.

After we got home, their 'blackmail' continued for months. Then one day I knew it had to end. So I told my good friend Sarah that the boys were blackmailing me. She told me not to worry and she would tell her husband who was a policeman.

The next day Sarah called me & told me to go over since her hubby was home so I could tell him my story.

I went over and told him my story. He said he had a plan and told me what it was. I was relieved and sure his plan would work.

Jim had to go away the next weekend and I called Sarah and her husband would come over after Jim left. He was going to set up a spy cam in the bedroom and catch them in the act. He would be in the basement recording everything for evidence.

That night arrived and the spy cam was up and running. Right on time the boys showed up. I let them in and took them to the bedroom.

"When are you two going to end this blackmail?"

"Whenever we get tired of fucking our Aunt Lisa."

"You know you are going to go to jail for this."

"Dear Aunt Lisa, we have the pictures and videos of you having sex with us. Nobody is going to believe you."

"You drugged me, you little pricks. You made me do those things."

"So what if we did in the beginning. You know you wanted us to fuck you. So we helped it along."

"You will be sorry."

"Get fucking naked Aunt Lisa. We want to fuck you in both your holes at the same time tonight."

"Not tonight you little bastards. It's all over for you two."

Just then Sarah's husband came upstairs and came into the bedroom.

"Ok boys, playtime is over. You're both under arrest."

I could see panic in their eyes. Sarah's husband took their phones.

"Are all the pictures & videos on these phones?"

The sheepishly answered, "Yes."

"Has anyone seen the pictures and videos?"

They answered, " No."

He proceeded to tell them that he was going to keep both phones as evidence and if pictures and/or videos ever surfaced, they would be going to jail for a long time. He added, "If you ever tell anyone & I mean anyone about what you've done to your aunt, I will make sure you will disappear and never be found. Do you understand?"

I heard a "Yes sir" from both of them and he threw them out of the house.

He turned to me and said, "It's all over. I don't think they will bother you ever again."

"I want to thank you and Sarah. I didn't know what to do or who to tell. I'm too ashamed to even tell my husband."

"Well, it's over now. I'm glad I could help. I will keep the phones and the spy cam video in a secure place in case you ever need them."

I thanked him again and gave him a hug and a kiss goodbye.

Well, that's my story. Now my husband knows and I feel so much better that I confessed everything. Jim has been so supportive and he told me he loves me more now than ever...

Lisa ❤️

Footnote: Lisa doesn't know that after she submitted her story, I added this to it....

After Lisa's episode, I met with my two nephews and told them they did a great job and hoped they enjoyed her. Then they gave me the leftover bottle of pills I gave them to use on my wife as a test of my new discovery. They also gave me copies of the pictures & videos. And, as I promised them, whenever they wanted to spend time with me & Lisa, they could come over and I'll make sure she gets a couple of pills beforehand...

I will write a story about what happened after Lisa's event. Look for it titled "Lisa & My New Discovery"