A Confident Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_Writer
Red_Writer
212 Followers

"Oh fuck," she screeched sweetly, "I got a big cock filling up my ass!"

"Fuck him, baby," Walter encouraged her, kneading her tits in his active hands as he did so. "Fuck back on that big cock in your ass, baby!"

Mom bucked wildly between us and it was just a matter of holding onto her hips and thrusting against her rhythm. I could feel her gluts flexing like crazy! Her ass felt so hot and alive in my big palms. I squeezed those cheeks, probably as hard as Walter was going after her tits, while thrusting hard and bottoming out every time my sweet bitch pushed back against me.

She was mine, too, I realized. My fat cock stuffed in her virgin ass claimed her just as surely as any explorer ever claimed title of new virgin land for God and country. There was only one thing left to do, to claim my prize.

"Gonna cum in your ass, Mother," I warned her through clenched teeth. It only made Mom and Walter work even harder. "Gonna cum in your ass and make you mine!"

"That's right, kid," I heard Walter say in a strained, groaning voice. "Cum in her! Then she'll be your whore! Forever! Isn't that right... you gorgeous cum slut?"

I didn't know who came first and I didn't care. All I knew was that hot ropes of my semen were flooding Mother's bowels as I pumped her full of molten cum. Her eager ass churned between us, no doubt milking two cocks for all her greedy self was worth. With lunge after deep lunge I pumped hot fire into her dank hole and Mother's convulsing, voracious ass took it all it!

As I cooled down, my cock stayed swollen deep inside her. The two of them continued to thrust fiercely for a while, but then even they slowed down. We all slowly ground ourselves to a gradual halt with our two cocks filling mother up completely as we came to rest.

"You are one sweet ride, woman," I heard Walter whisper to Mom. She leaned over and actually kissed him briefly. "But I'm afraid I'm going to have to be going, though. They're gonna miss me at the precinct. I don't think there's any reason to run your son in for such a smaller matter, now that I know you're going to teach him right. Do you?"

"No, Detective. You won't have any more trouble with Daniel. We both appreciate your taking a personal interest in his case."

"Oh, you can believe me, Ma'am, the pleasure was all mine!"

Mom excused herself when we got up, saying she was going to soak in her bathtub for a while. I told her that I'd be right in to join her soon, a comment that earned me a sexy, shy smile as her ass swayed out the door.

While Walter was getting dressed, I waited until I heard the water running in mother's bath. "I thought you were going to stay a while?" I asked the older man, feeling ambivalent about whether I wanted him to stay and help me with my older sister or not.

"I think you got the drift of it now, kid," he said with a smirk. "Your Mom can teach you what a woman needs, as long as you remember to be firm with her. Don't let her get the upper hand, son. A woman like your mom needs a firm touch, you can probably tell. You saw how hot she got by being handled rough."

"Yeah, that came as a real shock."

"Not to me. Lots of broads are like that. Chances are your sister is, too. Just one last word of advice to you there, kid. Don't try and keep your sister to yourself. If she's already been fucking around, it'd be hard to train her to just one cock, ya know. Lot's of young guys fall into that trap."

"And don't you just settle for the good pussy you have at home, either, kid. Nice as it is," Walter said, looking wistfully toward the part of the house Mom had left for. "One of the keys to understanding all women is to fuck a wide variety of 'em. Just one steady girl doesn't teach you much."

After he was dressed, I reached over and took the two hundred dollars off the floor where it had been swept down while we fucked mother on the table. I handed it over to him and Walter pocketed it and also bent and picked up his handcuffs off the floor.

"See you around, kid. I might just take a rain check on your sister though, if it's all the same to you. If she's half the piece of tail your mom is, she'd be worth coming back some time to fuck."

"Sure, just bring along a girl you don't mind sharing with me," I told him, copying his own leering smirk. "I think that's only fair, you fuck my gal, I'll fuck yours."

"Shit, you're learning quickly, kid" he laughed, patting me roughly on the back before heading for the door.

As he walked out our door, I wondered if that was the last I'd see of that strange little confident man that had called himself Walter. Then I heard mother softly singing in another part of the house and realized there were better things for me to worry about.

Author's note: I'd be interested in hearing whether or not you liked this story. Please take a moment to vote, whether you liked it or not and then take one moment more to give me feedback. The only way writers get any better is to hear what readers liked or didn't. Thanks! ~~Red

Red_Writer
Red_Writer
212 Followers