A Congressman Corrupted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn! You're a hungry little fag, aren't you? Well, go ahead honky. I want you to be the one to wreck your own ass." I could even hear what he was saying at this point. My entire body was shivering with bliss as his foot long member practically rearranged my insides. I continued moving faster and faster, hungry for as much pleasure as I could get. I could feel the pleasure building inside my again, just like when Brute had his arm around my throat.

Without warning, I felt a couple drops of cum leak out of me. I groaned loudly with a pained look on my face.

"Is that really all you got, bitch? Just that tiny bit of cum? No wonder the white birth rate has been steadily dropping for decades. I'm amazed you losers could ever get someone pregnant with something like that." I lay still for a brief moment, unable to move with the extreme pleasure surging through my body.

"Okay...Now it's my turn!" He exclaimed in an assertive and dominant voice. He mounted me like an animal and fully pressed his body down on mine. I could feel his rock hard muscles lying against my back. He began to thrust wildly into my ass. I could hear his loose and flappy nuts sling around and slam onto my ass. The strange sound of meat slamming together mixed with me screaming filled the air. Every time he thrust that monstrous dong inside of me, I felt another rush of happiness. At this rate, I might not ever truly be happy again unless I have a black dick inside of me.

For what seemed like an eternity, Brute violently entered my hole without any regard for my screams of pain. Dozens of positions, slapping, spitting, and even more punching made this the most incredible night of my life. After a couple hours, I could tell Brute was getting ready to blow his load.

"Fuck...I...I'm gonna cum. Get ready, bitch. THIS is what a real load looks like, you fucking faggot!" He exclaimed, as I felt his cock start to swell inside of my ass. With every throbbing rush of blood through his dick, I felt a hot rocket of cum erupt from him like he was a fucking volcano. I could literally feel my insides expanding to accommodate the huge volume of jizz.

After a couple minutes of constant ejaculation, I heard the sound of cum pouring out of my ass. The wet splatter of thick globs of semen reaffirmed my guess. I was completely and utterly filled to the brim with his cum. There was no room left for this huge hulking man to dump his unbelievably large load. He still continued to erupt cum from his dick as more and more of it poured out of my torn apart hole.

Finally, after I felt about 5 pounds heavier, he slid out his cock and let the torrent of cum rush out of my hole, as if he had released the flood gates. The floor had practically become a pool of hot cum now. I could feel my hole throbbing from extreme abuse. I reached back and rubbed a few fingers around the stretched out rim of my asshole. There was no way it was going to stretch back to normal after the terrible assault of this big dicked stallion.

I looked up at the beautiful glistening criminal who just annihilated my virgin hole. As much as I hated and feared him moments earlier...I think I was starting to fall in love with him. I just couldn't deny how incredibly powerful and masculine he was. He was everything that I wished I was, but I knew I could never achieve what he had.

Brute walked over to the corner of the room where he had thrown my collar and leash and picked it up. He walked back over to me and latched it tightly around my neck.

"Come on, faggot. You work for niggas now! And it's time to introduce you to the gang!" Brute threw open the large metal door and dragged me through it. I quickly steadied myself on my knees and hands, and followed him like an obedient dog. We walked out into the main open area and stopped right in the middle. People were still doing the same things as before. Shirtless muscled black alphas were polishing their guns and sharpening their machetes. Beautiful busty black women were cleaning clothing and cooking meals. Suddenly, Brute interrupted all of them.

"Gather around my fellow African brothers and sisters!" His voice carried through the entire camp, stopping everyone in their tracks. They all stopped what they were doing and gathered around us in a circle. It looked like nearly a hundred men, women, and children were staring right at us.

"This is Congressman Jonathon Hartman..." He took a long pause as he grinned from ear to ear. "...our new slave!" I could hear some murmuring and conversations break out within the mob. "Settle down everyone! I know he's been a horrible, worthless, disgusting, and vile human being in the past, but I have converted him! He is the reason so many of us proud African gods and goddesses are now living in this filth. He alienates people based on the color of their skin and claims that he does so to help the community." The crowd began to laugh and snicker.

"Yes, yes...I know. This worthless white pig has spread so much racism with such a blatant example of hypocrisy...but NO MORE! I have shown this piece of trash what African Supremacy is all about!" I knelt there alongside of him, ashamed and scared. Cum continued to slowly drip out of my loose and gaping hole every couple of minutes as my new master continued his speech.

"Will you, faggot, promise to uphold the views and beliefs of the African community?" Brute asked, looked down at my beaten and bruised face. I knew I had no time to think about it. A hundred sets of eyes were all pointed directly at me. Deep down, I knew this would be the only way to truly make up for all the pain and suffering I had caused these people. Now was my chance to make up for all those years of hatred and bigotry.

"I do, sir." I said in a timid and submissive manner.

"And do you promise to use your position and power in life to further the cause of Black Supremacy, no matter what the cost?"

"I do, sir!" I exclaimed, strangely becoming sexually excited by hearing him talk like this.

"And finally...do you swear to obey any and every person of color whom should ever request or demand something of you?"

"Of course, sir. It is my honor!" I yelled, smiling with extreme happiness. My uncovered and fully exposed cock was once again rock hard after listening to such a strong warrior give his speech.

"There you have it, brothers and sisters! Another white maggot crumbles under the force of a superior African god! My dream is to give each and every one of you a chance like this! One day soon every African man, woman, and child will be free to exact their revenge upon racist white worms like this!" He said, looking down and pointing at me. "Over the next few days, I'll be working long and hard with this honky to ensure that we use his position as a state representative to our advantage. Soon every one of you will be free to live where you want, fuck anyone you want, and do anything you could possibly dream of!"

He raised his closed fist up into the air as the crowd cheered wildly. The crowd began to settle down and disperse as people returned to their everyday activities. I looked up at Brute, practically intoxicated by his power and strength.

"Sir, I promise to do everything I can to bring white bigots like me to justice."

"That's a good little bitch boy. You're going to be quite useful in the next few days. I can tell. Go home now. Tomorrow night, I expect you back here at this time, got it bitch?" Brute unstrapped the collar from my neck, temporarily releasing me.

Yes, sir. Of course, sir." I timidly rose from the ground and walked over towards the gate. A huge muscled young black boy, who couldn't have been more than 18 or 19, pulled open the gate with one hand. I grabbed a cab and made my way home. I thought long and hard about all that had happened. I imagined that most people would call the cops after getting raped like that, but I knew that those weren't the real bad guys. I, and the angry mobs of racists that I created, were the real villains. I was determined to do everything in my power to stop this anti-black movement that I so foolishly started.

I got home in the middle of the night. No lights on, no noise...just darkness and silence. I tiptoed up to the bedroom and crawled into bed next to my snoring wife. I tried my best to fall asleep, even though I was anxious with anticipation over what tomorrow would bring.

12