A Conspiracy of Circumstances Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rubbed the head against her and that felt amazing! It was at this point that Annie decided to do what Chris said and just let it happen! "Go ahead, Chris, Do my ass dammit! I deserve it!"

"Yeah, you do! But I want this to be fun, not some revenge thing; I've wanted to do this for a while! I love you, Annie...if we're going to open this marriage up, we do it together!" With that, Chris pushed the vibrator into her just a little. Annie tried not to resist but wasn't doing a very good job. The lube was doing it's job though, and when Chris pushed a little more forcefully, her sphincter yielded.

"Ohh GODDD!" she yelped, "That HURTS, Honey!" Chris slowed even more. "Eeyooww" Annie cried through gritted teeth!

"Just a little farther, Annie!" And with that, the vibe slid through the resistance and popped inside. "Oh yess...Fuckk, this looks so hot! Mmm...I can't wait to get my dick in there!"

Annie didn't know what to do; her brain was trying to organize these new feelings. The finger had worked pretty well, but the vibrator hurt badly! Yet...now that it was in, the pain was fading quickly! Her thoughts flew back to the day when she lost her virginity. The first time she had allowed a dick to open her pussy it had initially hurt quite a bit like this! But once she got used to it, her inner slut took over and the rest was history!

When Chris started moving the vibrator in and out, she started whimpering, "Yes, Babe, Oh yeahhh, go slow like that...Mmm.. Ungghh, Yeah...oh yeahhh, that's it!" Annie fingered her clit some more, and lo and behold, she could feel that fire igniting again! "Oh Goddd, Chris...oh my Goddd! Shit!"

She could hear him chuckling behind her, and then he muttered, "Shit, should have done this long ago!" But out loud he said, "Get ready, Annie...my cock is next! I'm so fucking hard I might split you; so get ready!" He felt a tremor course through the ass cheek he was holding, and he threw the vibe to the side. Annie felt a little more lube squirt onto her ass crack. Chris grabbed his dick in the middle and guided the head into her gaping asshole. This time it didn't take a lot of force to enter her, but it still hurt and Annie gritted her teeth and gasped loudly! Chris paused, "You okay?"

"Just wait a second," she said somewhat hoarsely, "I'm good, but wait."

Chris massaged one of her cheeks with one hand and her lower back with the other. "Take your time, my cock isn't going anywhere!"

Annie's giggle made it hurt some more, but she took a deep breath and said, "Okayy, go ahead!" And then...it happened! As Chris began a slow fuck, all the tension in her ass's ring began melting away and was being replaced with a different kind of intensity! "Ohh, Goddd!" she breathed, "that feels pretty good! Mmm...Woww...Mmmmm!" Annie began to rock back into Chris's thrusts, bracing her head against one arm. "Holy Fuuuckkk!, Oh my Goddd!"

Chris was biting his lip and trying to keep it from getting too rough! Annie's anus was really gripping his rod and it felt fucking amazing! It didn't take long; he felt it! Annie's ass was ready for a banging! So two times he tested it, driving into her hard (almost expecting a negative response,) but Annie's cry was now from pleasure not pain!

"Yess, YESSS! Ohh Goddd...FUCKKK!" The intensity was blinding; she raised herself up with both hands so that her tits could swing free! Chris was grunting now and every four or five thrusts, he stung her right ass cheek with a quick spank. "Fuck meee," she cried, "Fuck my ass good, Chris, YESS...fuck me hard!"

When she said that, it triggered her orgasm and she came...it slammed her and Chris almost slipped out of her ass when she lurched. But as he drove into her again he said, "Yeah! Oh Yeah!! Cum again bitch! Cum again before I lose it!"

Annie moaned. She clutched her left boob and gripped it against her chest. The next orgasm hit her full on! If Chris hadn't held her hips she would have collapsed to the mattress! She felt him stiffen, and then with a loud "Shit! Oh SHIT!" he blew his load deep inside her ass! She could feel six or seven strong spasms and with each one Chris cried, "Ohh Fuckkk, Ohhh FUCK!"

They cuddled for the next fifteen minutes; Chris held her close! "That was almost worth it, Babe" he whispered in her ear, "but if you play with her again, she needs to understand it's my turn next; you hear me?"

"I do, and I won't, I promise," Annie paused, "so you are serious about Joyce joining us sometime?"

"That's the deal, Babe. I'll let you play with her again, but if you do, then I get the next play date with a threesome. Joyce will have to agree to this, okay?"

Annie signaled her agreement by snuggling closer, and five minutes later she said, "We better get our day started, "I'm thinking life will be a lot more fun than we ever thought!"

Chris kissed her forehead, "We'll see; I had fun just now, but I'm still pretty pissed; you behave... hear me?"

Annie clung to his neck and kissed him deeply!

**********

The rest of Saturday afternoon went by uneventfully except that whenever Annie and Chris made eye-contact, they blushed...well, mostly she did! They did some grilling for dinner and took Derek outside for some fresh air. Cassie came home at 7:30 that night, and Annie let her go to her room for thirty minutes before she decided to knock on her door.

"Do you want to talk, Cass?"

Cassie smiled crookedly, "Umm, can we give it a little time, Mom? I definitely need to figure some things out."

"Yes, I suppose so, but not too much; maybe a couple days, okay?"

"Yes, thanks; a couple days should do it." And that was that for the moment.

Annie went out to the patio and sat down on a lounger. So many images were going through her mind; all of them amazing, extremely erotic, and life-changing! There was a lot to sort out, but none of it was stressful. Even now she was visualizing the fun to be had with Chris AND Joyce! That one was already heating up her pussy; she could feel it! In reality, the last twenty-four hours had opened her eyes to a lot of things, and she smiled knowing there needed to be another conversation with Joyce. "Oh my God," she thought, "and where will that lead?""

Derek's voice broke through her musings, "Mom? Could you come here for a minute?"

Annie got up and as she went into the house, she said it out loud, "I need to have this talk with Cassie first, then I'll call Joyce."

The rest of the weekend went by uneventfully except that Joyce sent her one text, "Everything okay?" with a smiley face.

Annie replied, "Oh yes! Talk soon!" and added the "huggy" arms.

On Monday afternoon Derek was sitting at the kitchen table trying to do some catch-up homework when Cassie came home from school. She opened the refrigerator door looking for a snack; Annie took a deep breath and said to her, "Okay let's have that talk."

"Yes, I guess we better not put it off," Cassie replied.

"Derek, we'll be upstairs if you need us."

"Nah, go ahead," and he waved them off.

Annie left her bedroom door open a crack in case he called and then she turned to her daughter, "Okay, who's gonna go first here?"

"You go first; I'm sorta weirded out."

"Yes, well...first of all, I told your father about Joyce and me."

Cassie's hand covered her mouth, "You told him?"

"Yes, I told him about me; I said nothing about you, and I'm not going to say anything about you... that is unless you want me to."

Cass thought about that for a second and continued, "Okay, Hmm...I really don't know if I will tell him. I'm kinda conflicted."

"So am I to a certain extent; your father was pretty mad, but in the end we worked it out. I'll never do it again without keeping him in the loop."

"You need his permission?"

"There was a lot to work out, but that's a much longer story. Maybe I'll tell you some day, but for now, tell me about you being 'conflicted'."

"Mom, that whole thing was just weird. I have no idea where to go from here. I thought I was straight, and Melanie turned everything upside down!"

Annie smiled, "Yes, things are certainly upside down now for sure! Want to tell me what happened?"

Cassie stared hard at her mother for a good while; her fingers were fidgeting with the collar of her blouse. "Yeah, I guess; I mean...you know A.J. and me have been having sex for a few months now. Like you helped me get the birth-control pills, right? Anyway, Mel and I have been kinda comparing notes lately."

"Why's that? Have you girls been having problems?"

"That's how it started!" exclaimed Cassie, "Melanie came right out and asked me if A.J. was going down on me; you know what that means don't you?"

Annie couldn't help but giggle, "Yes, I know what 'going down on you' means!"

Cassie made a face, "Yes, Uhh...Hmm...I don't think I wanna know what you and Daddy do. Like I told her I didn't have that much experience, but I didn't think A.J. was very good at sex...because..."

Annie interrupted her, "How can he be all that good at it, experience is the best teacher."

"I'm sure that's true, but Mel wanted to know if I came when he was licking me."

"Oh my God, she asked you that?"

"Yeah."

"What did you tell her?"

"Like the truth; and the truth is I don't."

"You don't...how come?"

Cassie blushed, "I think maybe cuz he doesn't do it long enough. He seems to be in a hurry to fuck me; I'm not sure."

"And do you have orgasms from the intercourse?"

"Sometimes, but not very often. Anyway, Mel said she has the best cums from oral, that Jimmy makes her crazy with his tongue!"

Annie laughed, "Yes, Honey, it takes a special 'talent'!'

"That's what Mel said, too! Anyway, we were sitting on her bed and I was kinda joking when I said 'Can I borrow him?' and Melanie laughed but then she said, 'No, but you can borrow me!' I was like, 'Oh, cut it out!' and she said, 'I'm serious! You can borrow me'!"

"Oh my God, Cass!"

Cassie was blushing profusely by this point and she responded, "Yeah, I didn't know what to make of that; so I said, 'What do you mean?' and Mel says, 'Well, I can show you what oral is really like and then you can teach it to A.J.!' So I said, 'I don't think so,' and she said, 'Why not? Aren't you horny right now? I am! I'm so fucking horny for some dick right now I could die'!" Cassie paused for a moment and put both hands on the sides of her head as if she was having a headache.

Annie said, "I think I'm getting the picture here; so Melanie was playing the part of 'teacher' right?"

"Kinda," Cass replied, "I just said I was horny too, and that was when she suggested we take our clothes off and masturbate together, 'just to take some of this pressure off,' she said. So it took a while, but eventually I had to admit she was right. I need to cum in the worst way, but I had never been naked in front of her like that. So she went first and slowly stripped herself, Mom. I didn't know what to do yet, and then she laid back and started massaging her boobs and staring at me with this look."

"What kind of look?"

"This look like, 'C'mon Cass...this feels soooo good!' THAT kind of look!" Annie smiled, she knew just what kind of look Cassie meant; but she let her daughter continue. "So after a while, I took my clothes off too and we were lying next to each other and I had to admit it was really hot! And all of a sudden Melanie was like noisy and moaning...and cumming hard. I was sorta caught off guard by that! And when she said, 'Okay, your turn!' I was like, 'What the hell!' I was playing with my pussy then and I was getting close to an orgasm, and all of a sudden Mel started massaging my one of my titties and nibbling on my other nipple."

Annie feigned some shock, "Oh my God, what did you do?"

Cassie looked a little perplexed, "It was too late Mom, I was so close to an orgasm and what she was doing felt amazing! I was going to finish my pussy and cum and she knocked my hand away. I said, 'What are you doing?' and she said, 'Get up on your hands and knees, quick!' So I did and she got under me and started sucking my nipples and fingering me and God, Oh my God...it felt so fucking good, I just couldn't stop her...God, I just couldn't stop her!"

Right here Cassie looked pretty frustrated, so Annie reached for her and began stroking her arm in sympathy. "Are you regretting it?"

"That's the thing, Mom. I'm not...I really enjoyed it! Am I gay?"

Annie laughed, "No, of course not! But let me ask you...did you know that Joyce and I were watching you girls?"

"Not until later, no; and that's another thing...later on, Mel and I were watching you too! And I was so turned on by that as well! We watched you for maybe twenty minutes and SHIT, what's wrong with us? We were so turned on by watching our mothers get it on, that we went back to Mel's room and started fucking each other all over again! Mom, I don't think my mind can handle all this!"

This time Annie gathered her daughter into her arms and hugged her close! Cassie was distraught but the hug helped. "Honey, you're going to be okay; you'll work it all out. Goodness, I have the same issues you know. This was the first time I was with a woman too, you for sure didn't know that!"

Cassie pulled away from her and said, "It was? Wow...the way you ladies were carrying on, it looked like you had experienced it before."

"No...definitely not! But I must admit, just like you...it was fun, SO much fun!"

"Are you going to do it again some time?"

"I'm not sure. When I told your father, he wasn't happy at all; I'll have to think this through. What about you and Melanie?"

"I don't know. I told you I was conflicted, right?"

Annie hugged her again, "Just don't do anything you don't want to do, Honey! Work it out in your head; you'll be okay...and just make good decisions."

Mother and daughter talked for fifteen more minutes; then Annie thought she had better go check on Derek. He was just wrapping up his homework, so she got him a snack and moved him to the TV room. Melanie set up the snack table where he could reach it; and as they walked back into the kitchen, she said, "I'm thinking we should go have a conversation with Melanie and her mother, Mom. We need some sort of understanding...at least I do. I want to stay friends with Mel."

"I agree, Cass. Let's clear the air, this is all going to work out just fine! I'll call Joyce tomorrow and we'll set up something. What do you think about Thursday night?"

"That should work okay; if I don't have too much homework. A.J. and I have plans for Friday night already."

"Do you plan on telling A.J. about your 'fun' with Melanie?"

"Oh Mom! Really!"

"I'll take that as a no!"

As it happened Joyce and Melanie were fine with Thursday night, The women made it a "girls night out" and ate dinner together at a nearby Panera Bread. Chris was fine with it; Derek was feeling strong enough to go out, so the men decided to have their own night and take in a basketball game. The ladies avoided the crucial topic the whole time they were eating. That was just as well, and when Joyce invited them over for desserts (she had bought some chocolate parfaits for the occasion,) Annie thought she knew they needed some place to go and talk this out. She was wrong.

The ladies sat in the living room; Annie sat in a lounger very near the sofa where Joyce was sitting. Mel and Cass had pulled up a couple of wingback chairs. The conversation was still light and small-talky until Melanie spooned up the last of her parfait. Then, as if on cue, she broke the ice right away by saying, "So girls, wasn't that just the best time the other night? Oh my Goodness! So much to enjoy, wouldn't you say!" She was making a statement, not asking a question. Joyce just sat there and nodded in agreement.

Cass looked to her mother for the immediate response; and Annie smiled and said, "Well we did come over to talk about it, and I think I'll begin by saying you two are naughty! No wait, not naughty...you're devious!"

Joyce feigned a little bit of shock, "The good kind of devious without a doubt! When Melanie and I compared notes, neither of you voiced even one complaint; isn't that so?"

Cassie and Annie looked at each other and Cassie said, "I think it caught us by surprise; like we didn't even get a chance to resist!"

Melanie laughed and took Cassie's hand, "No, you were too busy cumming to offer any resistance!" Joyce snorted with laughter and even Annie had to giggle at that one!

Joyce gave them a sly look, "Well I say that a little resistance is very erotic! Cass, you should have seen the look on your mother's face when she realized what you were doing upstairs with Melanie! Oh my God, I wish I had a picture!"

The Hughes women blushed crimson red; Annie wanted to say something in return, but all she could do as sputter and that made Joyce and Melanie howl! When she finally found her voice, she had a zinger ready, "Yeah? Well you girls should have seen Joyce's face when I asked her if she was a slut!" All four of them broke up at that one!

Right in the middle of that though, Annie felt something on her calf. She looked down, that sexy hedonist was gently sliding the instep of one foot up and down Annie's leg and her smile was just like her smiles from the other night; Annie felt a surge in her pussy. She didn't want it to do that, but her hungry, little twat wouldn't take no for an answer. Thinking that it might help if she changed the subject, she turned to Melanie; "I would like to know something, Mel; are you going to tell your boyfriend, about the other evening?"

"No, we've only been going out a couple months; some things should just be kept a secret. And speaking of 'secrets,' like, I'm not gonna tell anyone that Cassie's boyfriend sucks at eating pussy (no pun intended.) That should be kept a secret too!"

Annie would have laughed at that, but Joyce's foot had moved up to her thigh, and the tip of her toe was trying to nudge into Annie's camel toe! Cassie was staring at this a little bug-eyed, so Annie pushed the foot away, "Yes, those are the kind of secrets that most people can't keep, especially boys, I think."

"And besides," Mel added, "if this secret was exposed, you two might get offended and not play with us any more; that would be very sad, right Cass?"

"I don't think I'm going to answer that," said Cass. "But I do think this secret should stay between the four of us. Can we promise to do that?"

Everyone agreed but Joyce said, "I agree, but if we're not going to keep any secrets, then maybe your mother should tell you what happened the other day?"

A surprised Cassie looked at her mother, "Something ELSE happened? What was it?"

"It was the incident that put this whole thing in motion, Honey," said Annie. "I...uhh...I was...I was 'pleasuring' myself in the kitchen, and sneaky Melanie was watching me through the window. She then went and told her mother!" Annie grinned at Melanie, "So much for keeping that secret!"

Joyce spoke up for Mel, "Let me just say I think our "Secrets Pact" was meant for others; wasn't it? I'm all for secrets...kept between the four of us."

"Well, since I told my husband about our 'playtime,' Joyce; I also promised I wouldn't play with you ever again without telling him."

Joyce smiled suggestively and studied Annie's face for a moment. Turning to Cassie she said, "This is really getting interesting; don't you think dear? And what are your intentions moving forward? In fact, tell me why you wanted to have this conversation tonight. What are YOUR thoughts, Cassie?"

Cassie leaned back in her chair; she crossed her legs and put one hand up to her forehead as if she had a headache. "I don't know; this is all very confusing to me."

"Let me guess," Joyce replied, "you had an extremely good time the other night; so good that you want to do it again some time, but it scares you as to what that might mean; isn't that so?"