A Conspiracy of Circumstances Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I would have to think that through...a lot!” Annie replied, “My initial thought is she needs to start slower than that. I’m not sure I want to go the swing route.”

Jill said, “I don’t think my husband would ever go that route; he’s too self-conscious.”

“About what?” Joyce responded.

“His manhood! It’s...Uhh...Let’s just say his cock is not proportionate to his body!”

Joyce grinned, “His dick is a little small, eh? Okay, Hmmm...” Joyce stopped to think for a moment.

Annie leaned back into the sofa and watched the wheels turning in her head. “You know what Joyce? I’m thinking that her Phil wants to watch a much bigger cock fucking her pussy. Does that make sense to you?”

When Annie said that, a light seemed to come on. Joyce’s eyes lit up and she threw her head back and laughed out loud! It took a while for the moment to pass but when it did she said, “You’re both going to think I’m crazy!” Jill and Annie looked puzzled so she continued, “I have a very hot idea, but I’m not sure you’ll like it!”

“Only one way to find out,” said Jill.

“So true,” Joyce returned. “I’ll be right back.” She arose and went upstairs leaving the other ladies to wonder what was up.

“What’s she doing?” asked Jill.

“I don’t know; maybe she’s making some phone calls!”

“Will I think she’s crazy?”

Annie scratched her temple, “Yes, you probably will.”

“Should I be scared?” Both women just laughed.

“No, not scared exactly...nervous, YES!”

When Joyce returned Melanie was close behind. Annie was going to say something, but then decided not to. Joyce pulled up the other wingback, and Mel sat down. “This has already gotten very personal, Jill; hasn’t it?”

“Definitely! Annie says I should be nervous!”

Joyce made a pretend sour-face at Annie, “If exploring this is a first time for you, then sure...I would expect you to be nervous. But I’m just going to plunge right in and be very up-front, okay?”

“Yes, we came for your advice, go ahead; let it all out!”

“Great! Okay...here’s the thing, there are three of us in this room that I’m absolutely sure about. Annie, Melanie, and I are three of the horniest bitches in town. Oh my fuck! Yes...we want it all the time! You told me to let it all out; there it is! What do you think?”

Annie’s mouth dropped open, but when she looked at Jill, her friend just grinned back at her. “I’m beginning to understand that, yes.”

Melanie just sat there staring at Jill and Joyce continued, “Then the next question is, what about you? How horny is your pussy? You need to come to grips with the truth, Dear; if you’re not really all that horny, if you’re not always ready to be fucked day and night by some hard dick that is not your husband’s, then I would say you’re NOT ready to explore this!” Jill looked as if she was going to say something, but Joyce pushed on. “AND, on top of that, listen, here’s the kind of horny I’m talking about! If your husband watches you with another guy, and this other guy’s big cock fucks the hell out of you for two hours; what are you going to do if when that guy leaves, your husband wants his small dick to have a turn, hmm? Do you love him enough and will that horny pussy of yours want him to have his way with you also? THAT’S the question you need to answer. Cuz if you’re not THAT horny, the only thing that can come of this is problems.”

Jill was stunned, and she looked over at Annie, “Did she ask YOU this question too?”

“No, but my situation is different. I’m not looking to sleep with other men. When you have sex with another guy, you don’t want Phil to be resentful; you want this to enhance your relationship. I get what Joyce is asking.”

Jill put her head down for a minute, and when she raised it, she said, “I believe I am.”

“Am what?” asked Joyce.

“Horny enough.”

“Are you sure?”

“Pretty sure, yes.”

“Then...I think you should prove it!”

Jill looked puzzled, “Prove it? How do we prove it?”

“Easy!” Joyce turned her daughter, “Mel, would you like to help Jill prove how horny she is?”

“Oh yes, I would love that! What do I have to do?”

“Good, ask Jill how horny she is at this very minute!”

Annie saw the teen’s eyes get smoldering hot; she knew that look well now! Melanie turned to Jill, “Ms. Jill, how horny are you; do you need a big dick in your wet, little cunt right now?”

Jill just stared agog all of them; at first Annie thought she might leave, but then...clear as anything she saw her a shiver ripple through her. No one moved for several seconds, and the room was dead silent. No more comments would be made until Jill answered. “I... I’m pretty damn horny all the time; I don’t know what else to say.”

“Mel,” said Joyce, “then ask her if she is willing to prove it now!”

Mel’s sexual radar was fully extended now! “Ms. Jill, would you be willing to prove it right this minute?”

This time Jill didn’t hesitate, “Yes, I’m ready!”

Joyce grinned, “Okay great! Then tell us, what size cock do you want to try out first?”

Jill shivered again, “I think seven inches is a nice round number!” That comment elicited giggles from the audience.

“That’s the perfect size I think!” said Joyce, “Melanie, what size dick did you say Jimmy has?”

Melanie’s eyes got large, but there wasn’t much hesitation, “He’s a bit over seven inches, Mom!”

“Call him down here, please!”

Jill gasped, “Say what?”

“Melanie’s going to go get Jimmy; she’s told me many times what a beautiful cock he has!”

“But...wait a second, he’s a teenager...and Mel’s boyfriend! My son probably knows him!”

“That’s true, but I don’t think Mel would mind at all!” Joyce looked at her daughter, “Would you?”

“Oh God, no...not at all! I think it would be so hot!”

Annie was also caught off guard, but it really sounded completely erotic! “Can we trust Jimmy with a secret?”

“Completely!” said Mel, “He wouldn’t dare tell. I made it very clear to him yesterday during the tailgate we had. I think we can trust him!”

“Go get him, Mel!” Joyce repeated.

Melanie got up and Jill said, “We’re going to do this now? Tonight?”

“Yes, it will be proof positive. Really, Jill, I tried to be brutally serious before; you noticed that, didn’t you? I’m saying, are you horny enough for adventures like this...with your husband?”

Annie was thinking she was so horny herself, maybe SHE would fuck him if Jill didn’t. The thought made her smile. She was almost going to say it when Jill said to Melanie, “Okay, call him!”

Melanie gave her mother a fist bump and scurried up the stairs. “God, this is going to be fun!”

Jill looked nervous indeed, but she said to Joyce, “Is there a bathroom down here? I need to pee!”

“Over on the other side of the stairs.”

Jill went to the bathroom, and Annie faced Joyce. “You are one crazy bitch, Sweetie! The way your mind works...I’m just amazed!”

Her friend giggled, “Hahaha...yes, THIS is going to be fun! I love that it’s a first for me too!”

“Have you had sex with that boy too?”

“No, I haven’t even seen him naked; I’m going strictly by what Mellie has said about him!”

“What if he doesn’t want to do it?”

“I can’t imagine he won’t, but we’ll see. No one is forcing anyone!”

Jill returned from the bathroom just as Mel and Jimmy were descending the stairs. Annie got up quickly and sat in the chair opposite Joyce. When Jill sat on one end of the sofa, Melanie quickly sat on the other end; that left her boyfriend in the middle.

“Thanks for waiting, Jimmy!” Joyce began. “I do know it’s a school night. Right now it’s 8:00 pm; do you have to be home soon?”

“No Ma’am, 11:00 should be fine. If you don’t mind, what’s going on here?”

“Melanie didn’t say anything up there?”

“Nope, she didn’t say a thing.”

Annie was watching Jill during this opening exchange. Her legs were crossed and her foot was bouncing up and down nervously. She was biting her lower lip and her hands were fidgeting in her lap.

When Annie caught her attention, Jill rolled her eyes. Annie just smiled and gave her a discreet thumbs-up!

“Then here’s the thing, young man;” Joyce offered, “we’re going to give you an opportunity to help us out. When I say ‘opportunity,’ I mean these kinds of situations just do not happen for eighteen year old men very often. Do you understand what I’m implying?”

“Oh my God!” Jimmy exclaimed, “You want me to fuck all four of you; seriously?”

The expression on his face was priceless; all four women burst out laughing. Annie was sad that she didn’t (and of course couldn’t) catch the whole thing on her phone video. Joyce went on even though she was giggling now, “No, not all of us, Silly!” She leaned over and took Jill’s hand, “My friend here is in a marriage where her sex life is good, but her husband’s manhood is small and he wants to watch her fuck a guy with a much bigger dick. Melanie says you fit that bill...is that true?”

Melanie (such a minx) slipped her hand into Jimmy’s lap and pronounced, “Mmm, Ladies; it IS big and growing bigger by the second!”

Jimmy was blushing, and he covered Mel’s hand on his cock with his own. “I’ve only ever been with Melanie, and you want me to go with Jill here and let her husband watch us? Now?”

Joyce got up and stepped to the side of the sofa. She leaned over and went cheek-to-cheek with Jill; then she whispered something and kissed her very seductively on the right ear. Melanie was stroking her boyfriend’s cock through his pants. Joyce said, “Not now, Jimmy; first we want Jill to try you out, right here...with us watching! What do you think?”

Jimmy’s mouth dropped open; his eyes darted around to each of the women in turn and stopped on Melanie. “Is your mom serious?”

“Yes.”

“What do YOU have to say about this?”

“I think it’s hot as hell!”

“You WANT me to fuck her?”

“Yeah, I want to watch that really bad!”

“Oh MY GOD, MEL!”

Melanie undid Jimmy’s pants and slipped her hand inside, “Seems to me, Lover; your hard cock here agrees with us! I’m saying this will be so much fun!” She opened his pants for all of the women to see. “Look at this beautiful dick, Ladies! See this Ms. Jill? Wouldn’t you love to suck this thing and then have it fuck your pussy for a while?”

Jill’s eyes said it all; it was easy to see she hadn’t seen a real cock that big in over twenty years. Joyce’s hand was draped around her other shoulder and was softly massaging the side of her tit. Jill stared at Jimmy’s rod for several seconds and then looked at him, “Yeah...OH yeah! I wouldn’t mind THAT cock at all!”

“Holy Fuck!” Jimmy gasped, “You women are kinda crazy!” Annie giggled because this sounded very funny coming from a teenage boy with his exposed cock sticking straight up in the air!

“We’re not crazy at all,” Joyce said, “We’re just four horny women who...uhh...don’t want to pass up an opportunity!”

Jimmy’s eyes were wide-wide open! Annie could tell he was going to do it! “May I say something here?” All four sets of eyes turned to her. “Jimmy, when you were tailgating, and watching my Cassie get it on with your cute, little girlfriend there...was it fun to watch?” Jimmy’s shocked expression made them all giggle again! He turned toward Melanie and was going to say something, but she put a finger on his lips and gave him that smoldering smile! Then she quickly lowered her mouth onto his throbbing dick and began sucking him off! Annie felt a surge in her pussy like a gush of wet! “Yes, that’s it, Mellie! He can’t refuse! Get his big cock ready for Jill’s pussy!”

Joyce gave Jill a nudge, “Help her out, Jill...go on!” Jill reached over and gently took Jimmy’s balls in her hand. “Get in there, Sweetie! You and Melanie can work it together!” Melanie gave her some space and together they tongued and nibbled and sucked at his cock!

Jimmy was going nuts (no pun intended!) “Holy FUCCKK!” His head fell back against the sofa. “Shit! Oh MY GOD! SHITTT!”

Melanie must have sensed something so she abruptly quit and straightened up. “Get up Jimmy! Stand in front of Jill!” He looked surprised but did as he was told. “Annie, would you please work his pants off?” Every nerve in Annie’s body was jumping with erotic energy; she got his pants down and he stepped out of them. “Now here’s what I want to see,” Mel continued, “I want you to kiss her for me! Go on!”

Joyce stepped around behind the sofa and pulled a blushing Jill up straight in her seat. Jimmy leaned in and (with her head pinned against the back,) began a soft assault on her lips. They were both slightly hesitant at first, but it wasn’t long until a passionate spark ignited. Jill grabbed the sides of his face and they really went at it! Jimmy’s bare ass was right in front of Annie, and she stroked his butt cheeks for a bit and then reached between his legs and fondled his balls. Jill wrapped one hand around his rod and was pulling on it lightly!

“Oh Godd,” they heard Joyce say, “You’re right, Honey; this is so fucking hot!”

Jimmy was bent over now, bracing his hands on the top of the sofa. Melanie was urging them on and the kiss was getting more and more frantic! Annie would have been happy to watch it for a while, but Joyce abruptly stopped them. She nudged their faces apart and quickly grabbed the hem of Jill’s top and whisked it off! When Jill grabbed her titties through the bra and shook them a little; Joyce unhooked it and she shrugged it off.

Annie had seen Jill’s breasts before; they were a touch saggy from having nursed children, but their torpedo shape had not been totally lost. Her nipples were really hard, looking fat and ready to be sucked. “Goddd,” breathed Melanie, “those boobs are gorgeous! Jimmy gets to suck them...Mmm... I am SO jealous!”

Annie’s libido jumped another level when Joyce took the sides of Jill’s tits herself and lifted them up to Jimmy. “Here Jim! Go ahead, she’s fucking ready for them to be sucked!” He leaned in again and started lipping at the left teat. Jill put her hand on the back of his head, and Joyce purred, “Ohhh yesss, that’s nice! Mmm...start slow, bite them softly! God yesss...that’s it!”

He did that for maybe thirty seconds and switched to the right nipple! Jill’s eyes were tight shut; Joyce was shaking her left boob and Jimmy was sucking on the right. Annie saw Melanie scoot back into her corner of the couch and pull off her shorts. She opened her legs and it was clear her crotch was soaked. She peeled off the panties and very lightly began fingering her slit.

Jimmy didn’t notice that until a minute later when he quit sucking and said, “If you two ladies don’t stop, I’m gonna lose it all over her chest!” Annie had been fondling his sack, Jill had been jacking him, and he was gonna blow!

“That would be fun to watch!” said Joyce. Then she noticed Melanie, “You want to see that, Honey?”

“Fuck YES!” Mel groaned, “Make him shoot it all over her nipples! I’m gonna cum myself soon!”

“Let’s do it this way; stand up Jimmy!” When he complied she said, “Okay Jill, suck him off, but make sure we see him cum on your titties!”

When he straightened up, he spread his legs enough so Annie could keep her hand busy on his balls. Jill wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and said, “Oh Fuck...sooo beautiful! My husband will love watching this one bang me for sure!”

She sucked him in and Jimmy moaned, “Ohh yeahhh, Ohhh Goddd yeahhh!” It didn’t take long; her tongue was working that sensitive spot just under the head and he was soon groaning non-stop! When his orgasm hit, he yelped, “Ladies..Oh my Godd! Ladies...FUCK!”

Jill aimed him at her tits, gave his big hard-on a few more pulls, and his dick exploded all over her! “Ohh YEAH! OH YES!!” she exclaimed as three or four ropes of jizz splashed her chest!

Annie heard Joyce saying, “WOW! Oh MY GOD!” but she also heard Melanie. The young teen had squirmed herself into the arm of the sofa and it was clear she was cumming too! She had both hands covering her cunt, and her whole body was spasming hard!

Jimmy didn’t slow down for a second; he dropped to his knees and quickly pulled off Jill’s shorts and panties. She put her heels on the edge of the sofa and he buried his face in her snatch! Melanie was right on it, “YESSS! Oh my God, Yes! Eat her pussy,Jimmy! Mmm, yeah... lick her clit!”

Melanie must have taught him well, because his technique looked pretty awesome from Annie’s angle. At first he was lapping her whole slit from top to bottom, pausing every once in a while to suck her anus. Jill loved THAT! “Oh GODD!” she cried, “That’s sooo dirty, Goddd! Mmm...yesss... lick my ass! Mmm... did that little bitch over there teach you that? Goddd!” Then Jimmy attacked her clit and she came in about fifteen seconds, “FUUCKKK!”

After that first orgasm, Jimmy came up for a breath. He noticed Melanie to his right, fully nude and playing with her titties. Grabbing her by the ankle, he yanked her over and pushed two fingers into her twat. “You need a little something more yourself, Babe? Mmm...how does this feel?”

“Yes! Nice! Do my pussy, you FUCK!” Melanie frigged her clit while he finger-fucked her, and then he plunged his face between Jill’s legs again! Jill reached down and pulled her labia wide open so he could tongue-fuck her.

When Annie saw his tongue drive into her wet hole, she couldn’t take it anymore! She got Joyce’s attention and motioned for her to come over. Annie stood up; the ever perceptive Joyce came around behind her and began stripping her clothes off! “Isn’t this beautiful, Ann?” She whispered in her ear after removing her top. “Look at him eat her! Mmm...so delicious! Too bad she won’t let us do it!”

The now naked Annie giggled and turned. Their kiss was full of fire and she could hear both Melanie and Jill cumming again! Joyce had one hand on her breast, squeezing it roughly and pinching the nipple. Annie was shivering with lust, but she softly said, “Stop now...let’s get his cock in her! Let’s see her get fucked!”

Joyce nodded and looked at Jill whose eyes were closed tightly. She was playing with her cum-covered tits, “Okay! Here we go, Jill! You need his dick inside you now! Jimmy, pull her butt toward you; that’s it! Get her ass past the edge of the sofa! Okay... perfect! Now... give it to her! Give her hungry pussy that big cock! Fuck it GOOD!”

Jill pulled her pussy lips apart again and watched as he positioned the head against her hole. “Ready?” he asked.

“Ohh yeah! Give it to me good! Goddd!” In one motion Jimmy slid it in deep and hard! Her eyes went huge and she cried out, “Oh my fuckinggg Goddd!”

Annie helped Joyce get her clothes off but her eyes never left Jill and Jimmy. She heard Melanie on her side, “So FUCKING HOT! Mmm... look at THAT! Goddd... look at that cock fuck her! Oh my Goddd... look at her pussy take that big thing!”

Jimmy hammered her that way for about a minute, but his angle wasn’t very good; so Joyce changed them up. She literally pulled him out of her and sat him in the middle of the sofa. “Get on top Jill! Ride him!” She straddled him and reached behind, guiding his rod into her cunt. Then she braced her hands on the sofa back and began bouncing her ass on him! Jimmy was gripping her tits as she rode; she was yelping and crying and moaning non-stop!

Annie knelt down in front of Melanie and began sucking her left tit and frigging her clit! Jimmy saw it and his eyes got so big Annie couldn’t help but laugh! She would have said something to him, but right at that moment Jill wailed and came hard again collapsing forward on his chest. Annie said to Melanie, “Thanks for your boyfriend; you cute, little slut! Now Jill’s got a good dose of what a big cock is like!” She kissed Mel deeply and then went back to sucking her nipples. It didn’t take much; Melanie was so turned on that in less than thirty seconds, she stiffened and came hard once more!

Joyce had one more trick up her sleeve. She gave the two another minute to rest, then she instructed them to get in position for doggie! Jill put her knees on the floor with her face into the seat cushion, and Jimmy got behind her. But before he entered her, Joyce said, “Now wait! I haven’t even cum once yet! Give a horny girl a chance okay?” She pulled Annie up, sat down next to Jill, and guided Annie between her legs on her hands and knees. Then she said to Melanie, “Sweetie, you get behind Annie and do her pussy too!” Jill and Jimmy were watching; and Joyce said to them, “don’t start until I say, okay? I don’t want to miss anything!” Everyone laughed at that!