A Conspiracy of Circumstances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right then she realized she hadn't had an orgasm since that evening, and this thought hit her right where it counted...in her pussy! An overwhelming horniness washed over her like a wave; and it came in multiple waves! She could hear Chris next to her; he was breathing heavily (certainly asleep,) and it would be totally unfair after the week they'd had to wake him up. But the waves wouldn't stop, so she pulled up her pajama top and felt up her tits! As she touched her nipples, the first thing she thought of was Melanie. "Goddd, what the hell is wrong with me? I just can't have this girl; it would so totally fuck up my life! Annie, get a hold of yourself!" Forcing that thought away she tried to masturbate, but it wasn't going to work; and she finally fell asleep.

The next day as they both were getting ready, Chris was shaving and Annie said to him, "You know what, Honey? We were right in the middle of fun when Derek got hurt, remember?"

Chris paused and smiled into the mirror, "Yeah, we gotta take up where we left off, huh? We'll do it soon. It's Thursday, and I'm working late tonight, but the weekend is coming. Let's make a date!"

Annie patted his ass, "That's in two days; I might need a little something tonight to hold me until then!"

"No problem! You have toys don't you?" he cracked with a chuckle.

Annie looked at him and deadpanned, "You asshole!"

More circumstances occurred that afternoon; Annie got Derek to the bathroom, then situated him in front of the TV with his phone, some snacks, and the remote. She said, "Okay, I'm going to the grocery store and two other errands. Cassie will be home from school in an hour; Call me if you have any problem before then." Derek didn't say a word, he just nodded and turned the TV on. Looking at him she thought to herself, "I guess things really are back to normal!" and out the door she went.

She returned two and a half hours later to fate's surprise; Cassie and Derek were seated at the kitchen table playing a board game...with Melanie!

"Well, this is awesome," said Annie as she entered the room, "you girls entertaining our little invalid; that's very nice of you!"

"We're playing for money," said Derek, "I'm about to win $4.00 from these two!"

Cassie said, "This kid's nasty, Mom; you're raising a hustler!"

Annie laughed, "Maybe it's a good thing, he smells cash and goes after it!"

"I'm not playing with him anymore, if I do I'll need to find a part-time job!" said Mel.

They all laughed and Annie unloaded the car and started putting away the groceries. At one point she turned and was startled, Melanie was right in front of her! She put her hand on Annie's upper arm and said, "I'm so glad Derek's okay, Ms H. How are YOU doing?"

"Everything is finally getting back to normal, Mel; and thank you for helping entertain him today!"

"He's fine, you should have seen the look on his face when he took my $2.00!" They both laughed and Melanie continued, "But I was wondering, have you had any time to think about our little encounter a while back?"

This was uncomfortable; Annie's naughty thoughts came flooding back, and in order to deflect, she looked around for her daughter, "Uhh, where's Cassie, Mel?"

"She's helping Derek get to the bathroom, and she had to go herself; so I came in here to see if I could help you." Melanie's eyes were communicating volumes, and it wasn't good,

"Mel, I need to ask you; you and Cassie both have boyfriends, what's going on here?"

"Oh yes, I like boys; I like my boyfriend Jimmy a lot! But...I have other interests too!"

"Yes, I can see that; but let's be honest here, I'm your best friend's mother, what possible good can come from this situation?"

"To me...it's fun, and I like to have fun; don't you? I know you do too; when I was watching you, you were having a lot of fun!"

Annie felt herself blushing crimson, "Uhh...most women do that on occasion, we both know that! Don't you do it?"

"I do it a lot, yes; but that day when you caught me watching you, I could tell; you weren't that embarrassed that I watched you, it seemed to me that you were excited by it; am I right?"

The older woman was stunned; she couldn't deny that this was true, but she was amazed that such a young girl would have that kind of perception. "I'm not going to answer that, Mel." When Melanie smiled knowingly Annie continued, "But I would like to know something, is your mother aware of these other 'interests' you're mentioning?"

"Oh yes, I don't hide much of anything from her."

"You don't? So, you told her about what you saw me doing last week?"

This time Melanie put her hand on the older woman's shoulder, "Sure I did, I knew she would get a kick out of that!" Annie just shook her head in a bit of disbelief; Mel smiled wickedly, "If it helps, I've caught my mother doing it once or twice!"

"Oh my Godd! You didn't!"

"Yup, so what? We didn't make a big deal of it, haven't you caught Cassie doing it?"

"Noooo!"

"Wow! I'm surprised, considering she does it a lot!"

"She told you that?"

"Sure, we're besties, right?"

Annie was somewhat flustered, "W..w..ell, I had best friends when I was young, and I don't remember discussing Mas... uhhh... you know!"

"We're a new generation, I guess."

"What else do you know about Cassie, that I don't?"

"Hmm," Melanie stopped and thought. "Uh-oh, Uh... I think I said too much there, maybe you should discuss this with her?" She paused again, "I don't want to be so nosy, but sometimes I can't help myself. When was the last time you and Cassie talked about sex, Ms H.?"

Annie tried to think; beyond the usual talk about the "birds and the bees," she had to admit that the last time was when Cassie was sixteen, and they were giving her permission to date. That talk was two hours long and quite frank, but that was two years ago. She tried to remember if their first talk included masturbation information...she couldn't remember. "It's been a while, I think...I..."

Just then Cassie came into the kitchen, "Oh, hi! Derek's watching a show again, counting our money! What're you two talking about?"

"You," said Mel, very matter-of-factly, "I asked your mom about the last time she talked about sex with you!"

Annie blushed but Cassie playfully slapped Melanie on the arm, "You just have no shame; why won't you behave?"

"Hey! Stop that you! It's a topic that interests me, so I asked her!"

"Yeah?" Cassie giggled, "How would you like it if I was asking YOUR mom about YOUR sex life, huh?"

Melanie grinned, "If the topic came up, I think my mom would love it; she's pretty open!"

"Well maybe I'll just do that, just maybe I'll find out some of your secrets!"

Right there Annie broke in; the way this was going, she was afraid Melanie would make the big reveal about what she saw. "Okay, girls, what do you say we change the subject? Do you both have plans today?"

Perceptive Melanie saw what this was about, and she winked at Annie! "No plans, it's a school night. But maybe tomorrow night? Our boyfriends are traveling to a game and a two hour drive isn't very appealing. Maybe you and Cassie might like to continue this conversation at my house; my dad is gone on business and my mom will be all alone."

Annie looked puzzled, "That's silly...why would the four of us want to discuss your sex lives? I've had dozens of conversations with your mother, and we've never even discussed our OWN sex lives very much!"

Mel pressed on, "I dunno, maybe that needs to change, ya think?"

"Here's what I think, " Annie returned, "you girls go get your homework done so I can start dinner, okay? I would need to be available for Derek tomorrow night anyway." The chill bumps were all over her, and she hoped the girls wouldn't notice. The idea of this sexual conversation seemed naughty...and adventurous; it certainly wasn't anything she had done before, but in all honesty she knew it would be fun. Annie's whole body was tingling from lack of attention, it was beyond horny; but THAT she couldn't admit!

Melanie turned to Cassie, "Maybe you could come over tomorrow night; we could challenge my mom together!" That got her another shove.

Chris got home very late and fell into bed exhausted; what's a girl to do? The next day things went fairly smoothly. Derek was virtually pain free now; he was sleeping well, and a full recovery looked very good! Her daughter and Melanie came home from school and packed up a few of Cassie's things for the overnight.

Annie was beginning to see that Melanie was one VERY "wicked," little girl because as they were going out the door, she put an arm around the older woman's shoulder and said, "Remember Ms H., you have an open invitation. I told my mom that I invited you, and she said to tell you...she hopes you'll come!" How about getting a sitter?"

Doing her best to maintain a straight face, Annie replied, "Aww, that's sweet, but no; Chris will be home soon. We'll just have some dinner and keep each other company I think."

"Too bad, my mom will be disappointed." And out the door they went.

Perhaps forty-five minutes later Chris called, "Hey Babe, I'm bringing dinner home; had a craving for a good burger...and I know Derek won't turn THAT down!"

"I know I won't either! I was just going to start dinner, but crashing in front of the TV sounds better!"

Chris laughed, "I know, I'm beat on my ass; and we haven't been able to get it on since you know when too. What say we crash, get a good night's sleep; and then I fuck your brains out tomorrow morning? Hmmm?"

"That's a pretty good plan, assuming I can hold out til morning!"

"Woohoo, yes! Okay; I'll be home at 6:00!"

The burgers were fine, but Annie didn't eat much. Her horny thoughts were all over the place, she just needed a good cum in the worst way! Normally, when she felt like this, she would lock herself in the bedroom and have her orgasm and slake that thirst! But for one of fate's reasons, she didn't do that on this particular evening. Chris turned on an Avengers movie for Derek, and the three of them settled down to watch it.

Just as Annie was about to break down and ask Chris to come into the bedroom and go down on her, her phone "pinged" with a text message from Joyce. "Busy? Maybe you could come over for a little while; I have a really good Chablis I bought today!"

Since she wasn't into the movie, Annie turned to Chris, "Hey Hun? Joyce is asking if I want to come over and chat for a while. Since Cass is over there anyway, do you have any objection?"

"Nope, go ahead, Derek and I will watch 'The Hulk' throw that tank over the river without ya!"

"Okay," she giggled and leaned over to whisper, "the Hulk's got nothing on you though!" Chris grinned but never took his eyes off the show, so she added, "But you know how us girls are when we get to talking; so it's okay if you don't wait up."

"Okie dokie," he nodded. Annie texted Joyce back, then went upstairs to put on some nicer shorts and a top.

Joyce just gave her the biggest hug! "This is fantastic, Annie! Aaron has been gone the whole week, and it's been just me and the cat! Between Mel and her friends, I hardly ever see her either!"

Annie looked around the room, "So where are the girls now?"

"Oh, I don't know; they went upstairs for something. You ready for some wine? I've been ready for an hour."

The women sat down with their glasses and caught up on all their women catch-up talk. The Chablis was excellent, and Joyce poured them a second glass. Two sips in, Joyce surprised Annie and broke the sexual ice.

She had this sly look on her face as she said, "So Annie, if you don't mind, Melanie told me she enjoyed watching you last week! I hope you weren't too offended, were you?"

Annie didn't choke on her wine, despite how blunt Joyce was, "No, not offended, plenty embarrassed though! Considering what happened, wouldn't you be?"

"Well, if you're asking me how I would have acted if the roles were reversed, and Cassie was watching ME, I believe I would have found that very exciting; I'm kinda naughty like that!"

"Seriously? We've known each other for years; you never told me that!"

Joyce smiled, "Maybe we were just stuck in our married rut...perhaps? How's your 'rut' going at home?"

"I wouldn't call it a 'rut,' that's for sure! We have fun all the time; two times a week at least!"

Joyce's smile seemed far away, finally she said, "I would love that! You already know Aaron and I got married late in life, remember I had Melanie when I was thirty-seven? I still love him, but he ran out of energy pretty fast. It was the stress of work I think; he doesn't know how to channel it."

"That's sad, so now what?"

"Well at first I had a variety of toys; that worked for a while," Joyce paused and she locked her blue eyes on Annie, "but just for a while; I'm the kind who needs more!"

Annie thought for a moment, "Are you saying you are having an affair?"

"No, unless you can keep a secret, then yes!"

"Oh my God, Joyce! How long has this been going on?"

"Five years, I think."

"Five years? Who is this guy anyway? Do I want to know?"

Joyce was grinning from ear to ear, "Umm...well...I can't really say that it's just one affair."

"WHAT? How many affairs then?"

"I don't know, a lot? Don't tell me you've never thought about cheating...or maybe you haven't."

"Those thoughts cross my mind; I look at porn a little, and I really like to read stories; but that's all."

"I understand, you get enough dick at home, and the little bit of fun you have on-line is enough, right?"

Annie blushed at Joyce's use of the word "dick," but then she said, "I must be entering mid-life, cuz my hormones are going crazy!"

"Hot flashes? Those are hell!"

"No, not hot flashes...just uhhh..." Annie didn't finish her sentence.

"Horny then?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

Joyce nodded, "It's amazing how alike we are, and it's even more amazing that we haven't had this discussion before. I must confess, when it comes to horny...for me it's 24/7." Joyce leaned forward in her chair, "I'm thinking that pretty much describes you too, right? If it weren't true, Melanie wouldn't have seen you like that at 8:30 in the morning!"

Annie gulped; it was for sure she was blushing again. She finished her wine and placed the glass on the coffee table. She couldn't look at Joyce, her head was beginning a slow spin, partly from the wine and partly because of this conversation, her horniness was now on the fast track toward out-of-control. Joyce was practically admitting that she was a slut and she was loving it; the newness of this thought was exciting Annie almost beyond her ability to reason! She smiled at herself and the only thing she could think was, "Maybe I've been reading too many Literotica stories lately!"

When Joyce reached over and touched her knee, it somewhat jolted her back to reality, "Annie?"

"Yes?"

"I think I need to admit one more thing, okay?"

Annie looked at Joyce and thought, "There's more?" but out loud she said, "Sure, what's that?"

"I've been with women as well!"

"Oh my God!" she breathed. She stared hard at Joyce for several seconds. Annie had been shocked when her friend admitted infidelity, but now, this extra element didn't surprise her as much, "You have?"

"Yes, quite a few times actually. I had been curious about women from as far back as I could remember, but never did anything about it until, Oh...three years ago, I think."

"What happened?"

"Really it's too long a story to go into right now; perhaps I'll tell you another time. But when Mel got in the car the other day and told me she saw you, she also said something that...uhh...I need to ask you this." Joyce paused, "Mel said that she got the impression you were into women yourself; is that true?"

All of a sudden Annie realized that Joyce's hand on her knee was not just resting there, it was stroking her skin from the knee up to the hem of her shorts. Her head cleared a bit and when it did, she reached down and removed Joyce's hand from her leg, "Oh my God, Joyce; is this a set-up?"

Joyce smiled, but her eyes were flashing, "Goodness no Annie, c'mon; we've been friends too long for that. But a lot has changed since Aaron and I...well, you know now. I suppose I've always wanted to tell you what's going on, are you okay that I did?"

"This is a lot to take in, Joyce."

"I'm sure it is; but why not tell me? I told you...and I'm kinda glad I did."

"Sweetie, it's your life, who am I to impose my views?"

Joyce's eyes softened a bit and she leaned back in her chair, "Okay, if you don't want to tell me, it's okay."

It was very odd that right here in the middle of their chat, Annie's mind flashed back to the story she had been reading that morning when Mel saw her. Andrea...fulfilling her latent desire for pussy, for women; for forbidden pleasures. Patti...seducing her, coercing her, uncovering her long-hidden lust. What would it hurt if she just told Joyce? At some point, friends tell all their secrets; don't they? "Yes, I've been curious myself. But I'm happy with Chris and we have a great sex life, so there's no need to explore anything outside of our relationship."

"I'm definitely jealous of you and Chris," said Joyce, "but it's fun to know that we think alike in many ways. I've always been more of the explorer type, though. Once I started down the path of sex with other men, it was inevitable that I explore the attraction for women too."

Nothing was said for a full minute; and during that time Annie studied her friend. She had always considered Joyce to be attractive, very feminine, and very classy. It was difficult to associate these characteristics with those of a slut. When the two ideas collided, Annie couldn't reconcile them, so she just asked her, "Joyce...are you a slut?"

Her friend burst out laughing! "I wouldn't call myself that!"

"What WOULD you call it?"

"I'd call myself a 'hedonist;' that's probably way more accurate. I've just decided that I'm going to pursue pleasure. You only live once!"

"Yes, that's certainly true," Annie replied.

And then...fate stepped in again; Annie probably would have gone home at this point, but Joyce asked one more question and things took off again. "So, Annie, do you think you'll ever take a step and explore that secret desire?"

"No, probably not."

"You sure? I'm telling you, lesbian sex is fantastic!"

Annie giggled, "I'm sure it is, all sex is fantastic!"

"I can understand if you think having sex with another man is cheating, but is it cheating when you have it with another woman? Like, what would Chris say if you told him you wanted to explore it?"

"I don't know what he'd say. Though if I had to guess, I bet he would like a threesome with another woman."

"So...what do you think about that?"

"I think I wouldn't mind trying it."

"Then I'm telling you, you should try it with another woman first, and then explore the thought with Chris." Considering how horny Annie was, it didn't sound like such a bad idea. "Tell you what, when you're ready, I'll try it with you, okay?"

Annie's mouth dropped open, "We'll see, Joyce; it's been a ...uhh...an enlightening evening, for sure!" Annie looked at her watch, "Hey, I wonder where the girls are? You think they would have been down here by now. Wasn't it Melanie's plan that we have this girls night together anyway?" She stood up as if to leave.

One of Joyce's eyebrows went up in another very sly way and she said, "Ohh, I'm pretty sure the girls night is proceeding as planned!"

"What does that mean?"

Joyce's got up as well, she smiled and touched Annie's arm. "I don't know if I should say this right now. It might be better coming from Cassie."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Nothing, no really, Annie it's nothing; your friendship means a lot to me, I certainly don't want to spoil that!"