A Controlling Interest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the evenings she'd put on a show for the boys and their basketball, she'd make it up to her boyfriend with a wild night of sex. He never knew what aroused her to become so insatiable, nor would he tonight, because tonight she would be tearing off his clothes and making love to him on the living room sofa. Whatever game she was playing with Patrick, it would have to end with Brandon. Her eyes closed, and conjured up Brandon's face. She envisioned the ceiling behind it, as he lowered himself inside her. She breathed out a long sigh of relief. So what if he always complained about her house keeping and piles of magazines, he was a gentle kind lover who would do anything to please her. Brandon was worth a thousand Patricks, she needed to remember that. She needed to get her panties back and stop this. It was time to return to her boyfriend.

Her nostrils flared as cool air expanded her ribcage, and then her eyes shot open, hearing a noise from outside. She almost died when she saw Kai and Samuel wandering onto the stone patio area twenty feet below the dining room. It was a short patio that ran out to the edge of the hill, and she only had to step back a few feet in order to recede from their view.

She then got a second scare when Patrick's voice boomed from behind her, and she spun around frantically, almost knocking the drinks from his hands.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Everything OK?"

"Yeah. I just didn't hear you there."

He handed her the White Russian, and she immediately took it down a third of the way. He walked towards the window, and peeked down at Samuel and Kai.

"Did those fools spook you? They love to get high. Don't sweat 'em." He then waved down at the guys.

"Don't! They can't know I'm here."

"They already saw us come in together."

"Oh no, this is bad. This is real bad."

He walked back over to her and tapped his glass with hers. "Here's to being real bad."

"I'm serious----we need to get back to the party. Let me have my panties."

"OK, OK." He swept a hand down her cheek, clearing the black hair and revealing more of her cheekbone. "Just finish this last drink. And we still haven't gotten to my question." He then caressed the small of her back. "Let's move back there if it makes you more comfortable." The caress turned into a firm, guiding hand, and he led her to the end of the long room. If anyone walked into the room, they would immediately be seen, but they were just far back enough from the window to remain hidden from Samuel and Kai down on the patio.

She took another big sip of her White Russian, taking it down a third more. She licked the cream from her lips, and then Patrick ran a finger along them, apparently getting a spot she'd missed. He then brought the dripping finger to his mouth and sucked it clean.

She gulped, and in a somewhat shaky voice, informed him, "My drink's running low, so you better ask whatever you're planning to ask."

"Alright, here it goes----last month when Steve and I were out playing ball behind your office-"

"My office?"

He laughed, shook his head, and played along. "OK, behind the strange, gorgeous woman's office. And this strange gorgeous woman's blinds were almost wide open, and just as she finished undressing, she went to her purse and pulled out her phone to make a call. And for the next ten to fifteen minutes Steve and I were treated to the sight of her exploring her fine body in the mirror as she talked on the phone."

He stepped closer, and with her back to the wall she couldn't retreat. He then took her clutch purse from her hand, set it on the table next to them and leaned in to whisper. "So who do you think she was on the phone with?"

His lips settled on her neck, and she felt herself weakening. She should've just left while he was gone, panties or not. He then kissed his way up to her ear. "You haven't answered."

Oxygen seemed to be in short supply, but she creaked out, "Her boyfriend?"

"That's what I thought, too." He reached for her clutch bag again, opened it, and pulled out her phone. He pressed Brandon's name under the quick dial and it started dialing. He handed it to her and then slid against the wall, positioning himself behind her.

Brandon answered as Patrick's hands took hold of her waist. "Hey babe. I'm still sorting this mess out. What's up?"

Her brain quickly strung words together to justify the phone call. "I just thought I'd check in. Is everything alright?"

"Could be better, Jacob's pissed, Steve is pissed, and I'm about to speak with the CFO."

Patrick's hands slipped down her thighs and hiked up her dress as they glided back towards her hips. He kissed the side of her neck opposite the phone. She was burning up and it took every bit of energy she had just to speak. "You'll sort it out, honey bear, you always do."

"So where did you go? Steve said you disappeared."

Patrick whispered into her other ear, "Tell him you smoked a little pot with Samuel and it made you tired."

"Samuel had some pot. And you know me, I got sleepy. I didn't want to go back to the party that way, so I'm taking a walk."

"Great, so on top of everything else I have a stoned girlfriend to contend with." He laughed just as Patrick's finger touched her pussy and made her yelp. She bit her lip to suppress any further outburst. "Don't walk too far from the hotel. And the company reserved a few rooms just in case, so I can talk to Amy from HR if you want to sleep it off."

Patrick buried a finger inside and a bolt of heat shot through her belly that transformed into a moan as it reached her throat. "Ooo... Oh-oh-K, I might do that if you run too late."

"Keep talking," Patrick whispered, "You're a naughty girl who undresses for strangers, and now I'm going to set you off."

She could see the occasional body pass by in the bright doorway leading to the bar, and coupled with the wide open view into the valley, she felt unbearably exposed. She savored it, drawing in another long breath that turned into another light moan. "Ooo... So why isn't Jacob hmmmm... agreeing?"

"He finally did. But now Steve's demanding a higher share count because he now knows we're set on a controlling interest."

Patrick worked two fingers up inside her, making her gush wet and hot. The sound of them smacking in the juice filled the vast empty room. Oh god, what was she doing? And why couldn't she stop it?

"Can't you re-reason with hiiiiii-" She was suddenly lifted up by her armpits and set on the table beside her, knocking aside the place settings. The napkin wrapped silverware fell to the floor and the plates were pushed to the edge. Patrick dropped to his knees and buried his face between her legs. She reclined, resting her head beside a sparkling drinking glass.

"Sorry Honey-bear, I lost my footing. I'm OK, though." That was a lie, she was not OK, and Patrick's tongue was causing her to lose her mind, not her footing. It darted into her tender folds, stimulating the muscles along her thighs until they twitched involuntarily. She brushed a hand through his short blonde hair. He inserted two fingers under his burrowing tongue and, forming a peace sign, splayed her open to provide his tongue easier access. She gushed so hard she thought she might drown him. She needed relief. She needed it bad. God his tongue felt good!

She no longer heard what her boyfriend said, his voice drifting into distant chatter. Patrick's tongue was tearing through her slit and ringing her clitoris. Dirty heat raged inside, leaving its tingly residue everywhere. But then he stopped and his head popped up to speak. He fucked her with two fingers fast and forcefully, nudging her closer to orgasm with each insertion, as he instructed from just above her pubic bone, "Tell him you have another call."

Only then did she realize Brandon was waiting for her to respond, and probably suspected something was wrong. She did as instructed, lying that she had another call, and Patrick went back to feasting veraciously, which tipped her over the edge. She came hard right then, grabbing at his hair, wrapping her short heels over his back and bucking her hips.

"You-ewl do great. I..." She drew in a quick breath and her voice became a high pitched squeak. "I love you Honey-bear, I... I gotta go." Those final words before ending the call were practically inaudible.

Patrick continued to have at her, as she rode out her mild orgasm gnawing on a knuckle and pulling the table cloth into her fist. When her breathing settled down he stood up and began loosening his tie, allowing fresh air inside his shirt collar.

"I thought you might like that. You are something wicked, Reggie."

Only Brandon called her Reggie, and it felt taboo to hear it from Patrick. "Nobody can know this happened, OK?"

"Of course. I'm just as fucked as you if it gets out."

That only emphasized the illicitness of their indiscretion, and the taboo grew stronger. "God, what is wrong with me? What did we do?"

"Nothing we didn't both enjoy." He untucked his shirt and then unfastened his belt.

"Wait, you aren't expecting me to..."

His pants fell to the floor. "I'm thinking it's my turn to make a phone call." She now saw he'd removed the phone from the pocket and rocked it in his hand.

She shook her head, amazed at his audacity. He pressed someones number, set the phone to his ear, and then raised the bottom of his button down. When she saw the gorgeous dick her eyes widened and her heart raced wild. He was a nice size, and she would be lying if she denied wanting to reach out at touch it, but she couldn't let him get away with so brazenly expecting her to blow him.

When she didn't move he ended the call before anyone answered. He took her hand and helped her sit up on the table edge. His shirt had fallen over his cock again, but she couldn't ignore how close it came to her spread legs. It didn't help that her dress was still pushed up. He gave her a wounded puppy dog stare, and then led her hand to his shirt flaps, pressing it over his cock. Why she allowed him to, she couldn't say. It surged hard against her palm. Without thinking she reached under and wrapped her hands around the shaft. The heat emanating from it made her pussy respond in kind.

"Now we're getting someplace."

She knew all about guys like Patrick. She'd let him think for a moment that she was attracted to him, and now he'd lord it over her. He pressed a number on his phone and held it to his ear, apparently deciding she was going through with it even though she was still unsure. With his arrogance directed elsewhere she had an intimate moment with his cock, and found herself sliding off the table to kneel on the floor. Maybe the easiest way out of this was just to get it over with quick----give him what he wanted and bring it to an end.

He ran a hand through her hair, but looked out towards the Valley. His growing hardon had emerged through the shirt flap, and she stroked it gently. An internal instinct to mate flared up as she examined the spongy bell shaped head, and then, in a swift, spontaneous move, she placed her mouth over it.

"Samuel, I need your help."

She could faintly hear the response at the other end. "What now, man?"

"Don't worry, it's nothing. Just if Brandon or Steve ask, you gave Reagan a little herb and she left to walk it off."

He was completely hard, and she took that beautiful cock fully into her mouth.

"You're pinning your crimes on the black man, huh?"

"You're the one holding, bro, what do you expect?"

"I'm just surprised the white folk of GRG even let a black man into their party. So shit, you might as well just tell them my real name's Deshawn and I'm inviting all the pretty, white hoes back to my trap house."

"Don't be a dick. Just get my back, and make sure Brandon and Steve don't come looking. Oh shit!" Reagan hollowed her cheeks and licked up his shaft, causing more pleasure than he was ready for.

"What the hell was that?"

"Nothing. Just do this for me, alright? You owe me for covering your ass last month. The fat chick!"

She looked up at Patrick with his thick dick stuffing her mouth. He stared back down, his eyes thin with desire and a big cocky smile spread out under them. Something about his brazen attitude made her want to swallow even more of that gorgeous dick and it set her pussy ablaze. Patrick stroked her hair as she dutifully went down on him over and over, trying to bring him off as quickly as she could.

He hung up on Samuel, and then made another call as she sucked him harder.

"How's everything going?" He locked his fingers into her hair and followed the movement of her head. His showy pride had finally kicked in.

She heard a familiar voice coming through the miniature tinny-sounding speaker. "Good, worked out some of our concerns. Now I'm just making Brandon sweat. I figure we owe him that much for letting the deal falter in the first place."

It was Steve. She pushed her head back on Patrick's hand, freeing his cock from her mouth. A strand of saliva still leashed her to it as she shook her head up at Patrick. He grabbed his dick, aiming it at her, but she couldn't go on.

Even coming through the miniature speaker Steve's voice was like a tractor, booming and formidable. She wouldn't think about him when she'd undress in her office, because he had a brash vibe that resonated in his voice, too. He was like a different species----a breed of carnivore higher up the food chain. And to hear him speaking poorly of her boyfriend made her fear for Brandon as well. Steve was just a big, pushy, tactless asshole, and the kind of guy she went out of her way to avoid.

Her rapid pulse slowed, causing her vision to blur for a moment and a touch of nausea to contract her stomach muscles. And poor Brandon. She loved him, couldn't imagine a day without him, yet there she was, blowing a member of the company who planned on royally screwing him.

She blinked tightly to clear her vision, and then saw the head of his cock rising and falling just inches from her face as he slowly jacked himself. His fist strode up the shaft, squeezing just below the bell shaped head, making it swell up and glow the color of a young plum. It also forced the urethra to split, like it was yelling at her. He jacked it right in her face, taunting her, and up so close it looked enormous. Her nausea passed almost as quickly as it came, allowing her to focus on the prickly ache in her pussy, which, even in her disgust, never subsided. Yes, she was still angry, still disgusted with herself, but... Fuck, Patrick had a really nice dick. She imagined Brandon walking through the doorway, and her cheeks warmed as the dirty heat poured out thick and sticky within her. She simply had to suck that big, gorgeous cock. As irrational as it seemed, it really was the fastest way back to Brandon.

She moved her lips to its head, and the instant they touched, his hand released the shaft and he surged forwards. The rigid hot meat ran the entire length of her tongue until he occupied her mouth completely. And at the precise moment his cock bumped at her throat, Steve's voice crackled through the small speaker of his smart phone, "After tonight Brandon outta know his place."

She still could not believe what an uncooperative bully Steve was, and vented her anger on Patrick's dick, sucking him hard into her throat. His free hand rested on her head, his fingers tensed and squeezed her skull and she knew he was going crazy as he tried to speak on the phone. His hips then moved, fucking her lips, and she looked up at Patrick who stared right back down at her. He must've known Steve's words were responsible for her improved enthusiasm, because he smiled and spoke into his phone, "Yup, GRG is getting their first taste of us tonight, man!"

A fresh jolt of electricity shot to her pussy. She practically slugged her face onto his meat while using one hand to squeeze its shaft. Up and down she went, sucking noises filling the room, and her throat burning as the bulbous head pounded against it. His grip on her skull then tightened. It was her turn to ruin his composure, and she squeezed the head into her throat. The increased tightness around his cock made him jerk his hips back and retreat an inch into her mouth, but his voice hitched into a compressed growl that indicated nothing other than pleasure. He covered the bottom portion of his smartphone in a fist, hoping to silence the hidden receiver. "Naughty, naughty Reggie."

She smiled around his cock and repeated her tight throat-clutch on him. This time he breathed through it, allowing his long cock to submerge deeper into her esophagus. After throating him a few more times, Patrick issued a little revenge of his own and pumped his hips forwards. The added motion drove her to gag and constrict the muscles along her svelte neck. His plan backfired when his cock was momentarily crushed, forcing him to grit his teeth and groan into the phone.

"You alright?" Steve's tractor voice maxed out the tiny phone speaker.

"Nothing man."

"Hey, you aren't still with Brandon's girl are you?"

"No, bro, she ditched me." He smiled down at Reagan, delighted she was in on the lie.

"What happened there?"

"She smoked a little pot with Samuel and then took a walk."

"Bullshit. He knows better than that. But you on the other hand... You'd better not be fucking that."

Steve's threat heightened the severity of her predicament. Her spine tensed with fear, but fresh heat also invaded her aching pussy. She plunged her mouth down his long shaft and made it impossible for him to maintain any composure in his voice. She knew they were at risk of being caught, but she couldn't help herself, the riskiness of their tryst had her so worked up she just couldn't stop. Saliva had seeped onto her cheeks, her vision blurred through a coat of tears and garbled gulps filled the quiet room, as she forced Patrick deeper and deeper into her throat. And when she felt his balls on her chin, Patrick doubled up and grunted loudly.

"What the fuck was that? Where are you?"

"Nothing. It's nothing." Patrick's voice had weakened severely, leaving him to sound far from convincing.

"I know she's not on your dick right now!"

"I'm not that stupid, bro."

"You better not be. Because if you are sticking your dick it that while I'm out here sorting shit out, I'm gonna have to kill you, man."

"She went for a walk. It's all go-od." His voice fluctuated when Reagan went down exceptionally fast and deep. The hand on her head was no longer applying pressure in the direction of his cock, but instead he employed resistance. He was close to coming and it thrilled her. She wanted to bring this womanizing hunk to his knees.

"So where are you then?"

"In the re-restaurant be-beside the bar, making a c-couple of phone c-calls."

"So you're telling me the truth, she ditched you? Because I know you, you move on every piece of ass you see."

"No reason to b-be jealous, bro, she to-took off with Samuel. Call him if you wa-want."

"So if I want to know where the girlfriend of our partner is, I should ask Samuel, not the company pussy-hound?"

"Ye-yeah. I'm pretty sure she's into the bla-ack dick."

Reagan rolled her lips back to expose teeth and gave him a nip in response to his accusation. Just when she thought he couldn't be a bigger a jack-ass he set the bar staggeringly higher.

She heard Steve laugh at the other end of the phone and it only raised her hackles more. "What the fuck is wrong with you Patrick? Crap, I gotta go. I just got a text from Brandon. Sounds like the CFO bent him over. Let's meet back at the bar in five and discuss our options."

123456...8