A Convenient Measure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mixture of pain and pleasure that Eliza was undergoing was something that could never have been explained to her via words. She had to experience it. It was beyond intense and, as she fluttered open her eyes, she saw the intensity in Henry's eyes, too. Henry muttered, "Oh yes" every so often. Eliza had no words, but moaned as he continued his ruination of her. She felt so full down there and yet everything was so slick and wet; there was little to no friction. Soon, she felt a bulging from him and a liquid started escaping him. He growled as he emptied into her and she bucked her hips as he pumped into her. After at least fifteen hard thrusts, Henry pulled himself from her. It was already going soft.

Henry grabbed a napkin from the table. "Here," he said as he dabbed at her opening. "Some of my seed is likely to spill out now."

"Your seed?"

"Yes, couldn't you feel it there at the end?"

"Yes, I suppose I could. And that is how babies get made?"

"More or less, yes."

Getting off the table and pulling her petticoat and dress down, Eliza felt a little wobbly. He gripped her arm.

"I'm sorry, Eliza."

"Sorry? For what? For finally giving me what a wife should get from her husband?"

"No, it's not like that. It's just, you know, I'm, uh..."

"I know, dear. There's something in your past. About you that makes you feel as if you couldn't make love to me. We have a long time where we can work on it. Together. I'm just glad to know I do interest you. I was beginning to think I didn't."

Henry smiled. "I'm an idiot. Tell me I'm an idiot."

"You're an idiot, husband."

He laughed. "Thinking back now over the last several years, I realize what a fool I've been. You're my treasure, Eliza. And you are beautiful. Don't think I didn't notice how beautiful you looked on our wedding day."

Her face flushed at his comment.

"Or how sexy you looked the day I stumbled into your bathroom."

She felt the color in her cheeks rise, but not because she was embarrassed by the conversation. "Truly, that was the first moment I thought maybe I could make you love me."

"Oh, I loved you already. I just didn't think I could love you physically. I mean, well, I..."

"Shhhhh," she said as she covered his lips with hers. "You don't need to talk about it. Yet."

A wave of relief crossed Henry's face. "I'll admit Eliza, I don't think I've ever really known what true love is. But I'm seeing it now. The way you loved me even though I've been nasty to you this first month of marriage has me seeing what love really is. And I promise you, I will work hard to earn your love and be the husband you deserve. The full and right husband you should have."

"Oh, Henry, I do love you so. Promise me that whatever happens, we will fight it together."

"Yes, Liza, I promise."

She pressed her lips against his again. "You're still an idiot, though," she said, punching him in his arm.

That night, Henry and Eliza slept in the same bed for the very first time. A bed in which Henry would make love to her over and over in.

Epilogue - Five months later

"Yes. Yes. Yessss!" The intensity of her voice was increasing. "That's right, fuck your wife good."

Henry gazed up at his intensely sexual wife wondering why he waited so long to make her his in the bedroom. She looked down at him with pure carnal lust in her eyes. She grabbed his right nipple and twisted it hard. "I said to fuck me good."

Henry obliged and drove his cock further into her. Eliza wasn't letting a little baby bump that was about four months along stop her from enjoying sex with her husband. Indeed, if she enjoyed their first coupling on the dining room table in what seemed a life time ago, then she enjoyed their time together even more now. It took time for Henry to let himself go and share with her, but he was attentive to her needs almost right from the start. The second time they made love, he gave her an amazingly intense orgasm. She did not, in fact, know that women could even reach those heights; she thought it just for men. After time, they became closer and closer sexually as well as out of the bedroom. So much so that he shared with her his proclivities. At first it was odd, but she didn't mind doing it as long as she wasn't truly hurting him. In time, she grew to like it as well, increasing her pleasure many times over. Now, Henry could barely go one night without ravishing her, be it with his hand, his tongue, or his cock. Preferably all three.

Even better was that Henry didn't NEED the rough sex to enjoy his wife in the bedroom. Many times, he was completely satiated making slow, deliberate love to her. Still, the fact that she did indulge in his tastes at least from time to time added spice to their marriage. She actually seemed to reach higher heights when she engaged in some of these activities from Henry's point of view. The fact that he didn't need it to get excited helped his mental state immensely and he was grateful that life had made him wake up and realize that the answer to everything had been in front of him for most of his life.

She rocked her hips, taking his full length into her and helping him to hit her magic button as they liked to call it. Henry could tell he was hitting the right spot as Eliza's eyes started to roll back in her head.

"It's right there. Yes. Yes. Oh heavens. Yessss!" She cried as wave after wave of her pleasure hit her. He was not far behind her, spilling his seed into her apparently very fertile womb.

She rolled off him and lay sweating next to her husband. He instinctively put his hand on her growing tummy. "You are an amazing wife. And you are going to be a great mother."

"And you will be a great father."

"I will certainly try. I am definitely looking forward to it."

"Henry, as long as we approach things together, we can do anything."

"I believe that darling. I do. And I really know it's all because of you. And why is that dear?"

"Because you're an idiot, Henry Sewell." She smiled as she breathed their now ongoing private joke.

"Yeah, but I'm your idiot, Eliza Sewell."

"Only mine?"

"Always and forever, darling. Always and forever."