A Cool Spring Morning

Story Info
Fishing is fun but showing off is even more fun.
6.4k words
4.67
38.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

I turned my truck around on the narrow gravel road and backed up angling the rear of the truck toward the water. "We are here," I said to the young woman sitting on the seat next to me.

Dixie looked around and smiled. "It is a beautiful place."

"That it is," I replied as I opened my door and got out.

I was untying the rope that held the twelve foot Jon boat secure in the bed of the truck as Dixie got out on her side. "Grab the coffee and the lunch sack," I told her as I pulled on the nose of the boat and slid it out.

"Put those in the middle section of the boat," I said to her as I walked around to the far side of the boat.

She did as I told her and then looked at me and asked, "Now what?"

"Grab the handle on the back of the boat on your side and we slid it into the lake."

Half the boat was in the water, when I said, "That's good for now."

After we sat the boat down, I walked around and got back into the truck. With it parked on the shoulder of the narrow road, I came back to hand Dixie the bow rope. You hold onto this and I'll finish launching the boat."

I picked up the back of the boat and slid it easily into the water. As it drifted out, I took the rope and pulled it around so the nose was back on the shore. I held out my hand to Dixie. "Okay, step up on the front seat, then go back, and sit on the cushion on the back seat."

Dixie took my hand and climbed aboard. Once she was seated, I said, "That cushion is also a flotation device so if you fall over board, try and take it with you."

Dixie chuckled. "I've fished out of small boats before."

I rolled up the rope and tossed it in the floor of the boat. I put my left knee on the bow and pushed off with my right foot and leg. I swung my leg around and stood up in the front of the boat. I place another cushion on the front seat and sat down.

Dixie was looking around at the open water we were floating across. There was a thin fog floating across the surface. The air was cool and the water warmer. "Have you ever crappie fished before?"

With a shake of her head, Dixie replied, "I've fished for bass with my dad and for bream with my mother or brother."

I pulled a bag of minnows out of a box and took the rubber band off the top. Where I had bought the minnows, the guy had injected oxygen into the bag and the rubber band kept it in. I dumped the minnows into a minnow bucket and dropped it into the water next to the boat.

There was a clip on the end of the line attached to the handle. I attached that to a metal loop on the inside of the boat. I picked up a cane pool as long as the boat. I unhooked a size one hook from the electrical taped wrapped around the butt of the pole.

As I unwrapped the line from around the pole, I said, "This is a lot like bream fishing." The hook was attached to the line with a brass swivel, a half ounce of lead was crimped on the line above that, and a sliding cork was on the line a foot or so above that.

I fished a minnow out of the bucket and slid the hook through his back just behind the fin there. I had it held up so Dixie could see what I was doing. "Just above the back bone," I said as I dropped the rig over the side. The cork bounced and wiggled as the minnow swam around.

It only took a few minutes to get the second pole rigged. I turned the butt around, got up and handed it to Dixie. She took the pole with both hands. I grinned and picked mine up. I held it with one hand about eighteen inches from the butt, which was against the bottom of my forearm.

"Try it this way," I said as I reached out and pulled the free line toward me as I lifted the pole. The line slipped through an eye at the small end of the pole. "Now you can swing it out and drop it right where you want it."

Dixie tried what I was doing and got the hang of it quickly. "That seems easy enough."

I chuckled. "Out here in the open is one thing. Over by the trees where we will be fishing will be another."

She nodded and watched as I picked up a short wide blade paddle and used it one handed to turn the boat and got it headed toward some scattered cypress trees farther out in the lake.

I slowed the boat as we neared the trees. I picked up my pole and swung the bait and cork out toward the first tree. It landed about six inches out. "Try to stay six inches to a foot out from the base of the tree," I said as I looked back at Dixie.

She grinned, swung her rig out, and dropped it about a foot from the opposite side of the tree. "Do I wait for the cork to go under or do I pull up when it moves off?" She asked.

"Pull up if it goes under. If it is moving away, pull your line tight and wait until you feel the weight of the fish," I told her as my cork bounced and zipped under the water. I lifted up and then snapped my wrist to set the hook.

A few moments later, a fat silver green crappie slid across the water to my waiting hand. My thumb went into his mouth; I closed my fingers under his chin and lifted him up by his lower lip. "That looked easy and smooth," Dixie said with a grin.

"Years of practice," I said as I removed the hook from his mouth.

I laid my pole down and opened a small tackle box by my feet. I pulled out and old chain style stringer and opened the bottom clip. I poked the sharp end of the clip through the fish's lower lip and snapped the clip. I hooked the clip on the opposite end of the chain to a loop inside the boat on the opposite side from the minnow bucket.

"One down and forty nine more to go," I said with a grin as I baited my bare hook with another minnow.

"I take it that fifty is the limit for the two of us," Dixie said and then gave out with a soft squeal as her cork shot under.

The fish was larger than the one I caught. "Play him easy. Crappie have a paper thin mouth."

Dixie chuckled. "I am playing him easy but he has other ideas."

I had my hook re-baited and swung it out close to the tree as I said, "Slide him up this way."

She pulled in line and swung her pole slowly around in my direction. The fish came within arms reached and I lifted it up the same way I had done mine. "Nice fish," I said as I got the hook free from its mouth.

*****

Over the next three hours, we boated thirty or more fish. Twenty two of them were on the stringer. The others were under the eleven inch limit. We were down to three minnows. "Three more bites and we're out of bait," I said.

"Then what?" Dixie asked with a grin.

"It's too cool for swimming," I replied with a like grin.

"The sun is warm," she said as she looked around. "Maybe I should get some sun while you kill those last three."

We had fished all the scattered trees and were now well away from the point where we had launched. There was a wall of button cypress in front of us. I swung my cork out toward them. I looked back at her and grinned. "You're not going to get much sun with that flannel shirt on."

She looked around and asked, "Uh, how private is this place?"

"Unless they launch where we did, it is a long ways through heavy cypress to the lake. Anyway, it's the middle of the week. Most people fish on the weekends."

"Most," she repeated and shivered as she unbuttoned a sleeve on her shirt.

"And then there is me," I pointed out. We had dated a few times but nothing had happened. I had two kids at home and she had one. Other than some heavy petting in my truck, we hadn't had a place to do much else.

She had both sleeves unbuttoned. As she undid the first button at the top of the shirt, she said, "You just want to see my tits in the daylight."

"And the problem is? They are beautiful by the dashboard lights in my truck," I replied.

As she undid another button, she looked around. "I've never done anything like this before."

"Then it's about time," I said and then set the hook on a fish. The fish wasn't big but it was a legal fish. I had the fish in hand and looked around to lay my pole down. I paused there and groaned softly. The shirt was unbuttoned and open slightly. A strip of bare skin showed from between her breasts to the top of her jeans.

Dixie laughed as she opened the shirt wide and then closed it quickly. "Have you ever been flashed while fishing?" She asked with a big grin.

I laid the pole down and unhooked the fish. "A time or two. I was married to a crazy woman for twenty years, remember."

Dixie opened the shirt slowly and then closed it the same way. "She was one of my best friends, so yeah, I remember."

My eyes were on the naked part of her body as she fanned the shirt. "Those are beautiful, as is the lady attached to them," I whispered.

Dixie shivered and let go of the front of the shirt. "You say the nicest things."

I chuckled as I put the fish on the stringer. I leaned over and rinsed my hands. When I sat back up, I looked at Dixie and groaned long and loud. The shirt was folded up on the seat next to her. "Gorgeous," I said as my eyes wandered over her breasts and upper body.

"I'll bet you say that to all the naked ladies you see in a boat."

"Uh, there was only one other," I pointed out. "Anyway, you're only half naked."

She chuckled and put her arms behind her. They came to rest on the transom and she leaned back. Her breasts were thrust upward and separated more. They weren't large but they were full. The large circles under her nipples were a dark brown and the nipples were hard and standing up proudly.

"Is the air too cool or is it exciting to be topless in a small boat?" I asked and licked my lips.

"A little of both," she whispered softly. "I love the way you are looking at me."

"Naked women should always be looked at lovingly when they are showing off," I said and licked my lips again.

Dixie shivered and said, "You licking your lips is driving me crazy."

I chuckled and reached for the minnow bucket. "It's not like I haven't had my tongue on those beautiful nipples."

"Yes and you did a great job of licking and sucking on them," she said with another shiver.

"I thought it was the chewing part you liked best."

She groaned and replied, "No one had ever done that to them."

"Is that why you went boom so quickly?" I asked as I fished a minnow out of the bucket.

"That and no one else had even licked them in over two years."

"Why is that?" I asked as I hooked the minnow. "There must have been a hoard of guys chasing you after Danny died."

She sat up and shook her head. "At the time, I didn't want another guy."

"I know that feeling," I said as I swung the minnow out toward the line of trees.

"Yeah, you were a wreck after Kitty died," she said softly.

"I think the kids were the only thing that kept me sane," I replied as I picked up the bait and moved it to another tree.

"Been there, done that," Dixie said and sighed. "My daughter still keeps me on the straight and narrow."

I chuckled and looked around at her. "So why are you out here in a boat with an old fart half naked?"

She unsnapped her jeans and pulled the zipper down. "Because I happen to like a certain old fart a lot."

I shook my head. "You need a younger guy."

Dixie grinned as she bent over and took off both her sneakers. Sitting back up, she said, "You're only six years older than me."

I picked up the boat paddle and moved the boat four or five feet forward. "You must be older than you look," I said as I moved my cork forward also.

The boat wiggled and I looked around at Dixie. She had her jeans down on her thighs and was working them off her legs. I watched as she took them completely off, folded them up, and laid them on top of her shirt. I could see the top of her white panties as she moved.

She leaned back and put her hands on the transom again. She shivered as she straightened her legs out. She looked around and moaned softly. She took a deep breath and looked at me. "You and Kitty were the same age."

"And?" I asked.

Dixie chuckled and said, "Kitty and I had some long girl talks, shall we say."

I frowned and shook my head. "She had a big mouth at times."

With a laugh, Dixie said, "According to her, she needed one."

"Uh, I never heard a complaint out of her," I said and then groaned as Dixie spread her feet as wide as the bottom of the boat allowed. With her thighs parted, the cloth over her sex was pulled tight.

"What are you going to do when I take these panties off?" She asked with a big grin.

"Probably turn the boat over trying to dive head first somewhere. I also have a big mouth."

Dixie shivered and nodded. "So I found out when you nearly swallowed my breasts whole."

"An old habit. Kitty's breasts were smaller than yours."

Dixie nodded. "I saw them several times when she was flashing you."

"Those weren't the only things she flashed me with," I said as I moved my cork again. The cork hit the water and went right on down. I lifted up and set the hook. The fish was too small so I tossed it back.

As I got the last minnow out of the bucket, I looked at Dixie. She now had her ankles on the top of the boat sides. They were far higher than before and wider apart. I groaned as I saw the way the crotch of the panties was now showing more skin on each side of her sex.

She smiled and whispered, "One more fish and the panties are history."

I groaned. My hands were shaking as I put the minnow on my hook. As I swung the bait out toward the trees, I said, "Should I start taking my clothes off now and save some time?"

Dixie groaned softly. "I, uh, maybe we should save that for a nice comfortable bed."

"How about the front seat of my truck?" I asked as I looked back her way.

"Uh.... In broad daylight on the side of a road?" She asked and groaned long and loud.

The groan surprised me. I grinned and said, "There is never much traffic on the road. It's a dead end."

She made a soft whimpering sound as her hips flexed up and down slowly. "Uh, did you and Kitty, uh, ever do anything like that?"

"You wouldn't believe some of the places we made love," I whispered softly.

Dixie shivered and flexed her hips even harder than before. "Where was the craziest place?" She asked quickly with a catch in her voice.

My eyes were following the movement of her sex as her hips moved. There was a darker damp spot where I thought the opening to her vagina was. I licked my lips and looked up at her face. I thought a minute and whispered, "You wouldn't believe me, if I told you."

"Where?" she said as her hips moved a little harder.

"On the side of a road in a rain storm with her naked and spread eagled on her belly on the fender with the headlight shining from between her legs," I said quickly. "I was behind her and doing my thing when a big truck came flying by. I've never been sure who came harder, her or me."

Dixie let out a soft yell as her hips flexed up and down wildly. The wet spot was growing larger by the second. I grinned and licked my lips as I watched her come long and hard. She had her head thrown back, her eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open. She had a look of total ecstasy on her face.

*****

With a whimpering sound, Dixie lifted her head up. Her eyes fluttered open and she groaned as she saw me looking at her. "I, I, I," she said hoarsely.

I smiled and whispered, "Yes, you, you, you, did."

She groaned again and shook her head as if she was trying to clear it. "I've, uh, never.... Well, not in a long time done that without someone or myself touching me."

"The mind is the biggest and strongest erogenous zone in the body," I said in reply.

She lowered her feet to the bottom of the boat and sat up. She made a soft giggly sound and whispered, "I'll never look at a car headlight in the rain the same, ever again."

I laughed and shook my head. "I heard that somewhere before." When she looked at me funny, I added, "Kitty."

Dixie shivered and picked up her flannel shirt. She slipped it on but left the front open. The sun had gone behind a cloud. "It's a little chilly without the sun," she said softly.

I sighed and whispered, "There goes my afternoon snack."

Dixie laughed and asked, "When do your kids get home from school?"

"Uh, right around five," I replied. "And when does your daughter get home?"

With a grin, she said, "About the same time."

I looked at my watch. It was a few minutes after noon. "If we hurry, we have both houses for at least four hours."

"What about the fish?"

"Blindfolding them would be too much trouble and too time consuming," I replied with a grin. "Ever heard about a thing called catch and release?"

She laughed as I laid my pole aside, pulled the stringer up, and started to release fish. "We can always come back and catch them again," she said.

I had the fish released. "Hand me your pole so I can roll it up."

She picked up her pole and grinned. "You roll up your pole and I'll do mine."

"Uh, my pole doesn't roll up," I said with a wink. "Oh, you mean the fishing pole."

She shook her head as I picked up my fishing pole. "By the time I'm through with it, it will be limber enough to roll, believe me," she whispered.

My eyes were on her face as I picked up my cork. "Do tell," I said with a big grin and about the same time, something tried to take my pole away from me.

I need both hands to slow the fish down and more than a few minutes to land a very large black bass. As I held him up, Dixie chuckled. "We'll have to try the bass fishing later in the year."

"Sounds like a plan to me," I said as I unhooked the fish and dropped him back in the water.

Dixie wiggled on the cushion and said, "We're going to need a bigger boat."

I was rolling up my pole. "Why is that?" I asked with a grin.

"We've got three kids that are all going to want to fish. Why else?"

I laid my pole down next to hers and picked up the boat paddle. "More room for us and a lot less likely to turn over if we get too frisky," I replied.

"That too," she said with a laugh as she picked up her jeans. She stared at them for a moment and then laid them back down. "I'd probably turn this boat over just trying to get my pants back on."

"Button one button in the center of the shirt and sit back and relax," I told her with a wink. "Pretend you have a bikini bottom on."

She groaned and whispered, "I don't own a bikini. Not one that fits anyway."

I was paddling toward the launch area. I paused and turned to look at her. "Did they shrink or something?"

With a groan, she shook her head. "I was the skinny one of the group, remember. With age, a few pounds here and there have been added. The tops are too small and the bottoms show more in the back than they used to."

I grinned and went back to paddling. "A small top just means there is more to tease with. Not to mention, have you seen those t-back bikini bottoms. Nothing in the back but butt."

When she didn't reply, I turned and looked at her. The shirt was still unbuttoned but it was more open. Her left breast was completely uncovered. I smiled and asked, "Are you getting braver or are you testing yourself."

She moaned softly and whispered, "You paddle and I'll decide when to close things up."

*****

The boat nosed up against the bank and I grabbed the bow rope and jumped out. Dixie was sitting up straight on the back seat with the front of the shirt completely open. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"You back the truck up and I'll get my stuff together," she said breathily.

I pulled the boat even farther up on the bank and fished my keys out of my pocket. With a nod, I turned toward the truck. I unlocked the door and looked at Dixie. She was gathering up her jeans and her shoes. I got in the truck and started it up.

As I turned to look out the back window, she was gingerly picking her way forward. The shirt was still fully unbuttoned and the white panties were bright and eye catching. I took my time positioning the truck, reached across to unlock her door, and shut the truck off. As I got out, she headed for her door.

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers
12