A Corollary to "The Pandemic"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted a little, adjusting my position until I felt him fully inside, and began a tease, both a visual and a verbal tease. I knelt straight up, one foot on each side of him, and began to rise up and down on his shaft slowly. Very slowly. I was wet, so as I spoke, the noises emanating from my pussy added to my words. I would pull out till I had him at my entrance and then noisily drop myself onto him as I watched him grimace.

"I am going to show you what a mature woman can do to you," I told him, before turning to Mathew. "And you are going to just watch and wish that it could have been you." I shifted my eyes from one to another and realized I was accomplishing my goal. Matt was below me, eyes closed, his arms pinned against the mattress so he could only control his hips. Mathew, on the other hand, sat there with his eyes wide open, taking it all in. I couldn't help but smile as I noticed his erection growing.

"Touch yourself," I said to Mathew, "That will be the most you will get today." Then the last nail in the coffin, meant to cement my punishment. "Touch yourself while you watch your friend please your mommy."

He looked like he had been hit by a freight train. A look of pain crossed his face, but his erection, far from subsiding, seemed to grow. I leaned forward, my breasts now against Matt's chest, my cleft now more visible and accessible than ever. Mathew could not help but stare at what was taking place between our thighs. Not that he could miss the noisy sounds and the scent of sex wafted around the bed

"Yes Matt, like that Matt" I moaned, as much as to egg him on as to punish Mathew. I kept it up until I knew he was there, that he had reached that point. He was gasping, as I rode his thick cock. I needed more though and picked up the pace. My thrusts intensified. I clamped my pussy walls down, a most enjoyable feeling of fullness deep inside as his cock rubbed my innermost walls.

"Yes, Matt. There, Matt, right there," I pleaded at him as I worked his cock. It was a bit of a false plead as I was working his cock and hence could have him wherever I wanted him, and where I wanted him right now was unloading deep in my pussy. I could feel my own fires building and hoped he would last the pace. A little longer, just a little longer I moaned to myself, as I neared my climax.

We came together, both letting go noisily. I knelt there, his cock deep inside as I milked him, milked every drop left in him. We stayed that way, all three lost in our thoughts, waiting for our breathing to normalize and the pulsations in my depths to subside. Finally, I rolled off Matt, collapsing on the bed at the side of him.

I gestured to Mathew, that same wiggled finger as I gave to Matt.

"Do you want to feel your mommy now? Do you want to feel your mommy after she has been thoroughly fucked?"

I waited for his response, lying on my back, thighs splayed, pussy wide open, gaping,used and oozing. It wasn't a pretty sight, but instead of finding it disturbing, Mathew seemed to find it most arousing.

His response was immediate, Mathew positioning himself over my ravaged sex. He slipped into my well-lubricated folds effortlessly and began to thrust in desperation. I made no effort to aid him. I lay there limp, yielding to his efforts, enjoying the fruits of his desperation, fueling him on with my whispered encouragement.

"Yes, reclaim your mommy. Your mommy is yours again."

He didn't disappoint, rewarding me with a roaring finale and another stream of young seed to join the existing mix.

And as all three recovered from our post-coital daze, one of my arms embracing my lover and the other around my new-found one, I had one thought on my mind.

This turned out to be amazing. Will they continue to share me?

12