A Cosplayer's Perverted Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
A cosplayer is intrigued by a friend of her boyfriend.
3.8k words
4.44
11.5k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enteear
Enteear
12 Followers

Key: "Speech" Her thoughts 'Typed'

All depicted characters are assumed to be of legal age.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 -- Ryuko's Comeuppance

"He's black!?" Hannah's head snaps to Alex and a face full of question mark.

"Woah there.." Alex replies.

"..oh, hahaha I didn't mean for it to come out like that." Waving her hand to and fro. "Just that you know, I don't think I've ever encountered any black otaku really. At least I don't think I have."

"What do you mean? What about your friend err, Shannel was it?"

"Oh her, well yeah true but I mean for dudes. It's not a hobby that I can see them rapping about haha."

Alex takes in that information and mildly agrees. "...I get what you mean yeah, he actually really doesn't look like the type to enjoy anime but he's a BIG weeb."

"Gotta say, a bit odd for you to stereotype like that though. Not that what you said was absurd or anything." He rests his head on his hand looking over to her.

"You think so? hm, not your average topic I suppose. I guess I just imagined him to be similar to you because he's your best bro and all."

"We are quite similar, just not in skin tone haha. We're into the same anime and games. Same taste in anime girls too. You know, when I mentioned you was going to do the Haruhi Suzumiya cosplay and you wasn't satisfied with the yellow ribbon. He was the one that mentioned it's actually a hairband with ribbons. I was stunned he one uped me on one of my favourite characters." He lets out a chuff remembering the incident.

"Shi~t, no way? well it does makes sense with how in place it is. It was a pretty good outfit all together too. Damn, what a WEEB ahaha." Wow he's got pretty good taste.

"It really fucking was huh.. nearly came in my pants when you did the 'You're late! penalty!' with the pose."

She immediately reacts, imitating Haruhi Suzumiya. "You came in your pants!? penalty!-ahahaha."

"Hahahaha."

"Well if you enjoyed it that much, did he say anything?"

Why did I ask that. The thought crawls in the mind.

"Yeah he saw the shots on twitter. Was like: 'Smashed like so hard bruh. She got it down to a T.'" He proudly exclaims.

"Nice. The expert's approval huh."

Whew. That could have been a bombshell.

"Hey, I'm the Haruhi senpai around here." He proclaims as he leans over to assert his anime knowledge.

With a smug retort she replies. "Well if he 1UP'd you then I guess he's the sensei here-" Tapping her finger on his nose with each syllable. "se-n-pai~"

"You cheeky little." He lunges over and mercilessly pokes and tickles her to no end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night with the thoughts of what happened earlier still fresh in her head she decides to do some investigating to sate her curiosity.

Busting open twitter she looks over her previous photos with her in cosplay.

Let's see... I think this is him. Ah, he did like it yeah. I mustn't have paid attention to it. He's liked all the cosplays I've done.. but has never commented on them. I guess liking your friend's girlfriend's stuff is quite normal but saying something would be a bit too far. Still... he seemed like he was totally into it so why not. I rocked that outfit and those angles were lewd as fuck. I thought black guys were a lot more asser- Her browsing comes to a stop as she gains a little clarity into what's happening.

What am I doing? This isn't like me at all. The clarity reveals itself to her, and what her underlying motivations are. I want him to comment don't I... ugh Hannah you fucking whore. You fucking stupid.. No! Let's not go down that road. Nope. She taps her nail onto the phone screen as she mulls it over. Why should I feel bad about it? It's just thoughts. I'd never actually cheat. I'm.. I just love the attention and approval is all. That's just a quirk of mine. He fell in love with me because of how brazen and haughty I am. In fact, it's not like me to care about such things. It's just I never wanted to-

She begins to craft her justification. To be complimented by a black guy before... To dress up for a black guy... To get railed by a big black cock... Her feelings became as transparent to her as her now soaked sheer underwear. Fine. You win. But you know what, I'll indulge myself in this IF, he comments on my next cosplay. If I can get him to actually comment on pictures of my next cosplay, then I'll... have a little affair. About to put her phone away, her mind welcomes in a lovely idea. Maybe if I rig it a little bit. Like, he's never commented before so if I do the same thing that's not fair right? Okay, maybe there'll be some hints on his timeline of characters he's- OH. Well okay, that's... blatant.

Dylan's timeline shows a majority of the character Matoi Ryuko from Kill la Kill, most of which are hentai. He certainly doesn't care about what people would think of his interests on here I see. As she investigates further, the images intrigue her harder and harder. Oh? She comes across an image of Ryuko in a full nelson, taking a black cock in the ass. Ohh... One more flick of the screen upwards and she's met with a gif of Ryuko giving a blowjob to a black man while kneeling and looking up with a classic tsundere expression. I guess we have a winner then. Bringing the phone to mouth she rests her teeth on the top and looks away, drifting off into her imagination. Smirking about how she'll need to go cosplay shopping.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks later the couple are on their way back from a convention by train.

"Whew, what a scorcher it was today. If you'd have chosen a full body cosplay you'd have DIED." Slouched right into the bench beside her, with no energy points towards her.

"I know right, the swarm of nerds wanting photos didn't help." Hannah pathetically slaps the rude finger around replying to him.

"Did you practice that in character pissed off attitude or was it just the heat?"

"It helped, but you know I'm great at that." Her words carry a hint of arrogance all the way through the loss of energy and heat.

"Hey, was just asking. Because fuck me was that a good Ryuko. Visually and verbally." His finger morphs into an Italian gesture.

"I went all out that's for sure and I'm fucking DONE. I'm going to face plant my pillow so hard." Her arm drops to the bench after he slowly attempts to stand up off the bench.

Leaning onto the pole near the doors he awkwardly suggests her a change of plans. "...No energy for an after party or chill?"

Picking up on his hint for some fuck she brushes it off knowing she's got some far more fun plans in mind."...Nah I'm gonna just gloat on twitter and insta for a bit then pass out. Oh and send me all the photos when you can. And don't jerk yourself to death with them!"

The train comes to a stop and he makes his exit. "Hahaha, I'll try. I'll get right on it when I get back. See you later!"

"Byee~" Slapping the back of her hand on the window behind her trying to make it seem like a wave, the doors close and the train sets off again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting off the train, on her way back home the photos arrive in a link sent to her by Alex. Her pacing turns into strides. Finally arriving home she sprints up stairs. Dives on to the bed giggling like a bubbly bimbo. Hannah scans eagerly through the images.

There's so fucking many, fuck me Alex. I bet you're splurting all over the fucking place with these. I think he was just spamming the button, they're basically frames. You could make a full motion video putting these together. Her eyebrows raise in triumph. Some pretty damn good ones. I got that feisty bitch pose PERFECT. Connecting her phone up to the laptop she unloads all the images and gets herself cosy on the bed. Okay so I'll only upload a few of the best ones. This one of me pulling the face from then Opening of the anime. This one of me flipping off the camera. Ooh and THIS one of me sat down scowling up at the camera which just by coincidence of course, looks very similar to the hentai gif of Ryuko blowing that black cock. She bites her lip with a grin. The heat worked in my favor so well, my cheeks have a fucking gorgeous deep flush.

She brings up the tweet with the images she's selected and shifts into thinking mode. Now then. Something to write... Clacking her nails across the keyboard coming up with something to entrap her prey. Ah, I've got it. She begins typing while mouthing the words:

'xCon 20XX was banging. Apart from the sweltering heat of course, but that didn't stop everyone gawking my godly Ryuko cosplay.

I mentioned the character but I bet you all assumed it was the transformation version, too bad fuckers it's her school uniform!

We did so much and I was exhausted before getting on the train. Looks like tonight I'll even be sleeping as Ryuko because I just cba.

Nighty night~'

Aaand post. A satisfactory sigh as she slumps down into the bed. Hmm. Should I just actually go to sleep now. I doubt he'd comment right away if he was going to. It'll be just the usuals they do.

Her eyes drop to the red number next to 'Messages' button. A lump in the throat bumps as her heart jumps. ...no. Can't be. Maybe it's one of the bitches complaining about something... Her body shoots up. It fucking is... IT FUCKING IS. Hannah's eyes rapidly read the text on the screen from the dark skinned male that's been on her mind recently.

'Hey Hannah it's me Dylan, Alex's friend. I thought it'd be better to tell you directly than comment about something like this. Don't want to give off any odd vibes you know.

That being said. Your Ryuko cosplay was just god damn perfect. I can tell you put a whole lotta effort getting it just right, right down to the shoes. The base uniform is authentic too right??

Also, it may only just be photos but I can tell you got her stand off-ish personality down as well. Especially the one where you're like "Fuck off" to the camera, a real feisty bitch lmao.

Anyway, just wanted to gush as a fellow otaku if that's cool.'

Giggling and squirming around the bed. "He actually did it! I knew I could entice him!" exclaiming her victory to the ceiling. Now then now then now then... what shall I reply with. Fuck, can't believe he thought feisty bitch too. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised when he seems to be a connoisseur for this type of character. With her fatigue expelled from one message. Breathing in the muggy air she exhales her lust.

'Oh hey man, yeah I know you. Alex has talked about you quite a bit, you're his otaku friend that he play games and what not with right?

Yeah it's cool. To be honest hearing that is far far better than people just liking it or commenting something like "hot lol" on it.

Alex told be about how you were the one that knew about Haruhi's headband. I'm guessing you must really like these kinds of characters huh?'

A light side to side bop, still reveling in her achievement. A quick reply appears. Wow, I guess he's down to chat. Not that I mind at all. She reads the message with a smirk that appears to be temporarily permanent.

'For sure. I am fond of many kinds of characters though. But yeah, the bitch type would be one of the favourites. They're just so fun, how could a guy resist?'

Oh I know you can't resist you little pervert. I wrote on that post that I'm going to bed still in the outfit on purpose so I'm pretty sure you're scrolling your timeline with all the Ryuko hentai imagining it's me. Her smug confidence brought to a halt as she clicks his profile to see all but one tame Ryuko image there among various other characters. Huh? HUH? A moment passes before she slaps her hand together upon her eureka. AH! I bet he thought he'd come across as creepy if he sent a message like that while having that sorta timeline. Oh you cheeky cheeky little shit. You're not getting away that easily. She whips out her message.

'True that. I was hounded by nerds so not many could resist lmao'- Her smugness picks back up with a flash of inspiration. -'Hey so, seeing as you're quite the sensei with anime and what not. I'm looking at the photo of me scowling up at the camera while sat down and it kinda reminds me of something. I think it might have been one of the images I came across when I was looking for what character to cosplay next. I don't suppose anything comes to mind with you?'

A witchy chuckle as she slaps the enter key. Got you now. Go on and send me that gif you have of Ryuko gagging on black cock! A reply pops up after a few seconds.

'Hmm, I think so. Might have to give it a search. You don't mind waiting? it's late and all.'

She enjoys her eyes rolling to what he said. Oh come on you coy fuck. Don't play dumb and fork it over.

'Yeah no probs, just chillin anyway.' A few minutes fly by as she looks over her non-uploaded cosplay images. And the reply comes.

'Uhh, I got something but like. Well to be blunt it's porn. That cool?' Here we go!

'Don't worry, I'm a big girl haha.' The gif loads in and to her disappointment she was surprised it was instead the gif but, not exactly the one she wanted. Huh? well damn... he went and actually searched for that. Because I doubt he had that version. She sends an inquiry.

'Erm, I think that's it but... no I don't remember coming across that one. Is it edited? it's pretty pixelated and well... the dick is white lol' Must be being considerate at least because I'm dating Alex and all. Cute. Wonder how he's reacting to that.

'OH aight, okay cool yeah there's another version. So was this the one then?'

Her chat is filled with a familiar image of Ryuko blowing a black man. There's we gooo... didn't need to search for that one huh. Hannah happily types up her delight.

'That's the one! Hah well fuck, must be the bias of seeing that version first. This one just looks right you know? Haha' Giving her lips a shine with her tongue. I bet that made your cock twitch boy. You're opening up that image of me right beside that gif aren't you? Fucking perv~ Generating some kinetic energy though her legs rubbing together, she stares at the screen indulging in her imagination when a message comes through.

'Dayum. Well shit, that's a pretty cool way to pick a character to cosplay. Is that always how you decide?'

Still playing it that way huh. I'll get you to slip up, just you wait. With a lusty impetus she unleashes her message.

'Never really. Well not exactly, I've used lewd images for reference of good outfits but. Well you know, I was just looking at porn and kinda just felt her vibe you now? Maybe it's because I'm a little more on edge or being an actual bitch lately. I could really channel her rebellious attitude. Like "Fuck this, fuck everything and fuck this fat cock!" If you get me at all hahaha' Well, I certainly ain't lying there but I am leaving out some important details.

'Nah that makes perfect sense really haha'

Oh it does huh, well I'm glad you're on board. Looks like I just need a final push. As she was conjuring up an invitation of sorts another messages appears.

'So then, is Ryuko still feeling that way? Kinda frustrated or something?'

Eyes widen from this little surprise. Oooh... I see, that's how you want to do it huh. Okay, let's play it like that. A cute pep in the typing appears now that she knows he's on board.

'Well maybe, yeah... "Ugh! maybe, I dunno. What's it to you loser? hmph." Her message sent with an obviously cropped image of Ryuko hentai showing her flustered, pissed off but wanting face. Fuck, I haven't been this giddy over online chat in a long time.

'Haha cute, real cute bitch. Tell you what, how about we play a little game? If I win, I get to request a personalized picture of Ryuko. If you win, well... name your terms.'

What the? Jesus.. fuck. Okay that ramped up a bit. A nice and noticeable shiver greets her body.

'Ugh! you pervrr'- Her hands fumble a bit from the sudden excitement and process to correct the typo.

'Ugh! you perverts are all the same. Fine. If I win, you put your timeline to how it was and comment on my pictures. How's that? Now name the game fucker.' A slow but hearty laugh after she calms her breathing thinking about how that must have threw him off guard.

'Deal. I'm going to guess, exactly what kind of panties you're wearing right now. If I get it wrong in either type or color. You win. You ready?'

'Bring it on!' Type or color? there's no way... And with that, an image pops up of the uncropped version of the Ryuko hentai she sent before. Exposing her panties.

'Blue and white stripped panties, known as shimapan.' WHAT THE FUCK!?

'WHAT THE FUCK!? You reversed image searched, that's cheating!' Utterly gobsmacked, she stares at the screen in disbelief.

'Well actually, I have that image saved. You underestimated a Ryuko fan. But that doesn't mean you'd actually be wearing them. But the thing is I know your type. You're the kind of attention whore bitch that'd get off on knowing you're wearing the underwear the character wears too. It adds a certain thrill to the whole cosplay. I figured it out from your explanation of how you wanted to cosplay her along with how good you are at cosplaying.'

She seems to be losing her bark after reading that. He's figured her out and shamed her for it. Not that she's unsatisfied with the results.

'Ugh, UGH! fine. FINE. What kinda picture do you want?' The thoughts in her head have quietened down, now she's just being consumed with the energy that comes with this kind of situation.

Looking down at her dampened panties that guaranteed her loss. She grips her crotch and claws it upwards in a bratty attempt to diffuse her sore loser attitude.

'I want you to take a picture of yourself just like the Ryuko in the image. Lifting your skirt and showing off those panties. But what I'll really enjoy about it is your expression.

You'll look right at the camera showing your angry bitch face that's horny from being utterly defeated. Don't bother changing into some new panties, I know you're wet already.'

Fuck fuck fucking fuccckkk.. He's got me. I bet he was toying with me the whole time. Piece of shit. Fucking stupid otaku perverted bastard! Aggressively attacking her own cunt through the soaked cloth. She grits her teeth and abruptly stops. Flipping over and yelling into the pillow. "UUGGGHHH!!" A few moments pass and she sits up. Her cheeks redder than the hottest part of the day at the Con. She turns her mood light on and sets up her phone. Spreading her legs apart for it and lifting her skirt. Burning her eyes into the lens she flips the bird as a bonus as the image is captured.

'Here it is fuck face. Happy now?' She sends his reward and a satisfied reply comes back.

'Absolutely wonderful. You make a perfect Ryuko that's for sure. I gotta bounce. But I enjoyed putting a cocky smug bitch in her place so here's a little something for you.

Maybe you could have it next to the Ryuko gif and imagine you're gagging your black cock addicted mouth on it. Catch you later, Hannah.'

An image pops up of an intimidating nine to about ten inch black cock which looks to be taken at a desk. Furious she's been taken for a ride, she scrambles over to the drawers and pulls out a seemingly new dildo. Jet black and huge. Darting back to the bed, she pulls out her regular dildo from underneath. Slapping it to the hard wood floor, with no delay drops down her hips on to it sliding it's way past those infamous panties with ease. Piece of shit. Think you're so slick with your black cock. I'll show you, fucking FUCK.

Enteear
Enteear
12 Followers
12