A Cosplayer's Perverted Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Hannah's new lover teaches her some new tricks.
6.7k words
4.25
6.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enteear
Enteear
12 Followers

Chapter 2 -- Kurisu's Lesson

A few days have gone by since Hannah's introduction to her new found tastes and preferences and finally they get a free day together. Although it just so happens the usually bouncy and energetic nerdy nympho is feeling quite lethargic. Sprawled out on the sofa in just her underwear and T-shirt, Hannah is half heartedly browsing on her laptop. Alex, feeling quite pent up in what feels like an eternity of no release is pacing around. Remembering her decline of his offer after she cosplayed as Ryuko the other day, which in itself is quite rare for her not to want to do it. In fact, it's rare for him to even make hints to want to. On top of that she hasn't initiated anything since. He edged so much the day before the convention to hentai of Ryuko matoi too, expecting to have a fun time after. And so here he is, eyeing up her casual getup while running his imagination. Awkwardly trying to find away to entice her with his boyish antics. Hannah genuinely spacing out, eventually picks up on this his unusual pattern and throws him a bone.

"Convince me." Pointing to the floor, she signals for him to crawl over to her. Slouching down some and spreading her legs. Understanding her proposal he giddily complies and approaches her. Lifting the laptop up for him to enter her domain, she balances the laptop right on his head and expects him to perform with such a handicap.

"Don't fidget too much. Hmm. What character should I look up?" Meaning, which character does he want me to search taking some BBC while he gets me off.

"What about... Sakura Futaba." He suggests, placing his tongue flat against Hannah's cotton gates.

"Ah, the NEET huh. I'm sure a girl that's at the computer all day would be a real pervert. Let's see what kinda stuff she gets up to~" Hannah opens up a new tab and types 'Futaba Sakura interracial hentai' and begins to browse the various sites.

"Ooh, what do you think the first image is?" Damn there's quite a few. I guess this type of girl is popular for a lotta guys.

"Is it... her at the desk playing with herself maybe?" Oh sweety, it's her mounting a big black guy of course!

"Bu-buu~ it's a gif of her doing cowgirl. She can ride that's for sure. Oh look at this, face down ass up. How primal, I suppose you gotta let loose if you're cooped up for too long."

Thoroughly enjoying the browsing and service, she's taken quite an interest in this sorta thing. Being mischievous about her new kink while keeping him in the dark about it. This kinda ego inflating power is deadly when in the hands of bitches like Hannah.

"Now here's a nice piece of animation. Just look at her go. I bet she's got all sorts of toys to practice with to be able to down that fat fucking-" Interrupted by a sudden ringtone, Alex's phone has an incoming caller. Slipping out from underneath he fumbles it out from his pocket and accepts.

"Hello? Yeah. Uhm, no I'm good." Continuing his conversation as he paces around the other end of the room. Hannah glares at him, tapping her nails on the keys until he finishes the call.

"Uhm. Yeah so, I need to go. There's a bit of a dangerous fault at one of the houses. I don't know how long it could be." He pleads to her as he backs up towards the hallway.

"If you don't get back on your knees and continue right now, you'll be sorry." After presenting him with an ultimatum, he just can't fight his duty. Mostly because he's not properly considering her threat.

"I, really really gotta go. I'm sorry, I'll try to be back as soon as I can." Burning a disappointed and stern look into his back as he's leaving she utters his death sentence.

"Fine, don't say I didn't warn you." Making apologetic hand gestures as he backs out of the door, closing it to. As she hears the front door shut, Hannah howls and stomps her feet.

"UUGGGHHHH!!" Frustrated inside and out, she closes the tabs of hentai. It seems that today isn't going to go well, until a notification of a message arrives. From none other than the cause of her recent addiction.

'Yo Hannah, this is you right? xxx.cosplayersgonewild.xxx/video542325'

She clicks on the link to a site that seems to be dedicated to raunchy images and videos of cosplayers. The page opens up to a thread with a title "Convention creep busts a nut in front of everyone" at the top with an embedded video underneath. Hannah gripped with curiosity plays the video. It seems to be taken from a phone by someone in a crowd surrounding an incident of some sort, she can barely make out their faces but she can tell what's going on. Mid argument a man is denying any touching he's being accused of. Oh my god no way... when suddenly a "Hey! prick dick!" comes from the left, the video turns to a familiar Ryuko Matoi cosplayer strutting towards him and before he could realize her foot was placed between his legs, an attack so swift and forceful that it looked like he some gained air. The perpetrator caught a glimpse of heaven before entering hell. With her left leg pinning him, she strikes a victory pose. The victim is profusely thanking her saviour as the security guards come over. Completely bewildered this has been caught on video she reads what peoples reactions were underneath.

Comments section-

Bruh208: That's not the kinda nut I wanna bust

WarStars: Absolutely no chill

Shimapanbestpan: I want her to step on me!

Gogodancerfan7: I bet she fucks like a fighter jet

Exploding with laughter she holds her sides and enjoys this piece of serendipity. "HAHAHAHA, AAAHAHAHAA." Holy fucking shit, I can't believe someone got that on camera oh god oh fuck. Attempting to reply back to Dylan while in tears she explains the situation.

'Yeah that's me! I can't believe someone recorded that. How did you even come across this?'

'You know, I'm into my cosplay shit. Plus the thumbnail has Ryuko in it so I had too. Turns out it was the was the Ryuko that got off to my dick pic the other day. Does that shit happen often? I don't attend conventions much.'

Fucker, how would he even know I got off to it? cocky little shit. Well... I DID, but he doesn't know for sure.

'Yeah it happens more often than it should. But that one is quite rare, they usually don't try to deny it that hard. I guess that's why there was enough time for someone to record it. And I didn't get off to it, it's just a dick pic.'

'Admit it and I'll send you a short video of it right now.'

Hannah's thighs creating some fiction as she rubs them in thought of the possibility. A video... hm, maybe I could say it's just whatever when he sends it. A cheeky smirk as she types.

'I got off to your dick pic.'

'Nah bitch, you ain't getting it if you're gonna be that easy.'

FUCKING BASTARD. Furiously stomping her feet after her simple plan backfired so quickly. Another message appears from him.

'Still, looks like everyone enjoyed it. Apart from the guy anyway, just look at those comments.'

'Well of course, I usually do get an applause when I drop a groper. But I think because it was so well done and the fact I rubbed it in by standing on him just made it a lot cooler.'

'You're a dangerous bitch, I like it. And your fans don't seem to mind. You got a queue of losers what want to be your victim.'

"Pfft." Ah yes, those kinda weebs.

'Haha oh that's just a meme. Step on me mommy! etc.'

'You have no idea do you. Especially in the geek world, you'd have guys pleading for that treatment. Of the perverted nerds, they're mostly betas and masochists.'

'Well true there's a lot of betas but one's that actually want to be stepped on would be super rare.'

'You don't believe me do you. Fine, I can easily prove that. But for now, tell me what outfits you have on hand.'

Huh? already? Hmm, he better not being playing around again.

'I've got err.. Miku Hatsune. The one's I've kept would be my favourites, the rest I sell because I'd have no room for them all as well as my normal clothes.'

'Hmm Miku would be good for what I have in mind, but she wears the same panties are Ryuko and you've just been her. What else?'

What does he have in mind? Interesting. Hmm what would he like... OH!

'How about Kurisu Makise?'

'Kurisutina huh? interesting, not what I had in mind but thinking about it, it would be quite a fun contrast. Alright, put it on and get on cam.'

Ugh he's so assertive and demanding but not in an annoying way. It's like he's making me want to obey. Am I that easy for... black guys? Well, otaku ones anyway. Still, I can't argue with my body when it's this honest about it.

Undressing she catches a glimpse in the vanity mirror of her panties. Remembering what happened earlier, she slips them off. Stretching them between her left finger and thumb with her right, she aims across the room. "Fuck. You." They slingshot across the room. Routing through her drawer she pulls out her battle underwear that she hasn't worn since before dating Alex. Putting them on, she looks behind into the mirror and gives them a check to see if the writing still looks good. Adjusting the pantyline, snapping them back to fit. "Wonderful. And canon too I'd say." Chuckling to herself as she begins to dress up as the genius perverted girl. Tights, boyshorts, belt, T-shirt and a red tie. A very simple but oddly unique get up when paired with the jacket or lab coat. While she does have the coat, she puts on the jacket instead. She's not sure what he'll end up having her do. Now comes the wig. Wearing one properly is quite difficult, it involves tying up your hair specifically to be compact. Wearing a netted cap, adding clips, then wearing a stocking cap on top. After that, then comes the wig, clipped in with more hair clips. They can be fussy, but for an avid cosplayer that loves to change hair style often, it comes with the territory.

A once over in the mirror brushing the hair and she's ready. Stepping into the room she notices the shorts feel a little tight. It's been a few years since she last wore it but there's not a major difference. She loosens up the belt a bit and reshuffles the shorts some. A little wiggle and she's okay with it. Flopping onto the couch, she picks up the laptop and places it comfortably onto the sofa side table.

'Okay, I'm ready. Where we doing this?'

'Come to this anime chatroom. Just PM me and display webcam. Username is WaifuDestroyer.'

"Hahaha, waifu destroyer."

Hmm what name, what name... "Ah!"

She clicks the link and is taken to a anime chat site, where she's automatically put into a room called #BeyondCanon. Immediately she spots Dylan's username and opens up a private chat with him. She clicks the video icon and it begins to transmit her image to him.

"What do you think?" Proudly flicking her hair back.

'Nice. That's a good chestnut color. Alright, first things first. Can you twerk?'

Eh? "Twerk!? Never tried really."

'No problem.'

He sends a like to a video of a tutorial on how to twerk.

'Bring that up and go for it.'

"You want me to learn how to twerk? right now? You must have a lot of faith in my ability to pick things up."

Opening up the link, she leans in closer. Of course it's some utter skank teaching this.

'I do. 1, you're a performer and quite a natural and 2, you have the motivation.'

"The motivation huh... I sure do." Motivation for black cock.

A soft little grin from her as she clicks back to the video tab. Skipping through the video a bit, she thinks it would be best to have it up on the TV to mimic the moves better.

"So who did you have in mind for a twerking character? And why is Kurisu a good choice even?" She inquires, walking over to the TV. Reaching behind to the spare cable and unravelling it back to the laptop, she inserts it into the back and up comes a second screen for it. She drags the video tab over and the TV is filled with the video.

'Well, I was hoping for some kinda booty or dancer character. That's why I said Miku Hatsune would be good. But, I think Kurisu Makise would be good too just from the contrast. Not a girl you'd imagine to twerk right?'

"Ah I totally get you. Well if you put it that way, maybe she would do something like that. Just that being how Kurisu is, she would never admit it but probably practices in secret." Hannah rotates the laptop so the cam is facing the centre of the room so she can be seen while dancing.

"Just like now huh? Okay, I'll give it a go. No promises, but I will get it down eventually." This'll be easy. It's just shaking your ass.

The girl in the video gives instructions of placing the hands just above the knees and explains a simple movement of lifting the butt and letting it drop.

"Lift drop. Lift drop. Got it." Shifting into a squat like position she places her hands above her knees, she starts to lift up her butt and lets it drop. A few awkward attempts and a rhythm emerges. Eh?.. well shit.

"Hmm. Harder that it looks." A few more attempts and she lifts her hands up from her knees while maintaining the rhythm. Becoming more and more comfortable with it, she adds a little bit of a left to right bop. This twerking is a bit degenerate even by my standards. Then again, because he's wanting me to do it, makes it pretty good.

"Aha! I'm getting it! check it out." Pointing behind towards her butt, slowly bending over into a 90 degree angle. Legs wide apart and straight, her cheeks shake before she drops back down into a squat and shows off her newly learned twerk. Damn Kurisu, when did you become such a nasty club slut? Heheh~

"Whew. Getting there, I think I'm good at shaking it but damn I'm getting there." Brushing her forehead with her thenar, she walks back to the couch to sit down and turns the laptop back around.

"Yeah, I definitely think I could master it. What do you think?"

'I knew you'd pick it up quick. Kurisu's booty shorts seem to allow some free movement so that's good.'

"Well I do like the dance, and you're right. The motivation certainly is there."

'Oh yeah, what kind of dances do you like?'

"It's mostly just music video dances and idol group stuff, that kind of dance. Plus some sexy bedroom dances."

'I can see you eventually mastering it. Now then, on to the main event.'

"Main event?"

'Yeah, check out the chatroom.'

She clicks the #BeyondCanon tab and glances over what the room has been talking about since she connected.

TensaiHentaiShoujo has joined the room.

ReiIsaSlut: Oh look K.U.R.I.S.U, your waifu has come lol

K.U.R.I.S.U: Shut up, not falling for it this time. Probably some weird roleplayer.

Kuudere_or_Bust: But Kurisu does post on weird sites after all. Maybe it's really her!

K.U.R.I.S.U: She uses that Japanese image board, not chatrooms.

ReiIsaSlut: I dunno man, she is a pervert after all. She'd be posting lewds online for fun.

Kuudere_or_Bust: True! what kind, feet pics?

K.U.R.I.S.U: If she were to do that it'd be something like pretending to blow a banana. Come on at least think in character if you're going to talk about that stuff.

Kuudere_or_Bust: Yeah. And after she posts that everyone would ask for feet pics.

ReiIsaSlut: I'd ask her to give a footjob to the banana

K.U.R.I.S.U: Shit. That does sound pretty good.

Kuudere_or_Bust: Nice!

"Hahaha. What fucking nerds! They're actually discussing what she'd do if she came here. Is it always like this?"

'Yeah. Well the room was meant to be about discussing characters and how they'd actually act in various situations. But, it ends up with them discussing what they'd be sexually into in a canon sense.'

"Ah I see, well yeah of course it'll end up like that if it's horny nerds. So then do you do it too?"

'More or less, but a more fun way. I usually just bully them by saying if their waifu was real they'd never have sex with them.'

"HAHAHA! amazing, and truthful. That must be fun, I bet they get real mad hearing that."

'At first yeah. Though I'm never too serious about it and the frequent users are used to it. So, I thought you could help me refresh things.'

"Refresh?"

'Yeah. I want you to tease and humiliate them.'

"Ahaha, really? you mean like just say they'll never fuck their waifu?" Well this is certainly not what I had in mind.

'More or less. But at first you should just tease them, especially the one that has Kurisu as a waifu. Send a picture of yourself licking a banana. They'll go insane, and I think you can take it from there.'

"Interesting... I'm getting the feeling this isn't just for fun. Is it revenge or something?" Ooh, this could be great.

'Well, even though I'm a dominant, I just have a thing for mean, violent and sadistic girls. But I want to control them too. If you get me.'

"Oh? OH! so that's why you're into those type of anime girls too. Hmm, so it'd turn you on if I put these geeks in their place?" So he likes how much of a bitch I am? But he's a dominant too, how strange. I thought only the really accepting and mellow types put up with girls like me.

'Exactly. Now get to it you perverted bitch.'

"You got it! I'll just go get that banana~" Ah this is going to be so fun. So fucking fun AAAH FUN! Ups and skips to the kitchen to receive her important ingredient for tonight's nerd stew.

Sitting back down, Hannah cycles through some poses and expressions with the banana for taking a picture with. Just cutting off under her eyes, the image shows Kurisu from the side holding the banana, with her pinky sticking out while licking it. The picture is taken and immediately uploaded to the chatroom.

TensaiHentaiShoujo: Something like this? [tastybanana.jpg]

Kuudere_or_Bust: HOLY FUCK

ReiIsaSlut: See, I told you Kurisu would do that. Your waifu is a whore K.U.R.I.S.U.

K.U.R.I.S.U: I don't believe this. That actually isn't an image off google, I've never seen it before.

ReiIsaSlut: Obviously you would know lmao

Kuudere_or_Bust: FUCK HOLY

Within seconds Hannah was flooded with private messages from the whole rooms lurkers after sending her appetiser. It was a machine gun of notification sounds, she didn't even bother opening them up as she knew they would be just mindless statements. She just sat and watched it all unfold, smirking towards the camera at Dylan.

TensaiHentaiShoujo: You can get out of my PMs losers, I can't be bothered talking to everyone individually.

Kuudere_or_Bust: Feet pics please. PLEASE

ReiIsaSlut: Go big or go home. Banana footjob PLEASE.

K.U.R.I.S.U: Absolutely shameless you guys. That question was for the actual Kurisu, not someone cosplaying her.

ReiIsaSlut: Don't care. My dick thinks that's Kurisu, and it's smarter than me.

Kuudere_or_Bust: P L E A S E

"This is going to be just too easy. Poor fuckers. They never stood a chance." Chuckling to herself as she's taking the next picture. Swallowing the banana almost whole, with the stem of the banana poking out being accompanied by the tip of her finger. Her proud and content expression on full display this time.

TensaiHentaiShoujo: You'll get what you're given. [disappearingtrick.jpg]

Kuudere_or_Bust: H O L Y

ReiIsaSlut: Okay that's just as good. So fucking pretty too, damn I would have been satisfied with a 6/10.

K.U.R.I.S.U: So what if she's pretty, still not the real Kurisu.

ReiIsaSlut: Shut up. You're rock solid.

Kuudere_or_Bust: There's no way you're not. I'd be humping the screen if it was my waifu's cosplayer doing this.

TensaiHentaiShoujo: Aww, am I your waifu K.U.R.I.S.U?

K.U.R.I.S.U: No, Kurisu Makise is. You're not.

ReiIsaSlut: Don't mind him, he's as tsundere as his waifu.

Kuudere_or_Bust: Ahaha bingo!

TensaiHentaiShoujo: I'm not huh? Shame, I was thinking of going on cam. But if Kurisu's no. 1 fan doesn't approve of me then I guess I won't :-(.

Enteear
Enteear
12 Followers
12