A Cotswolds Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I can't remember the last time that I had a shandy,' Elaine said. 'But yes. I shall join you.'

The pub was busy. (Clearly Jake was not the only one who thought that it was a remarkably good pub.) But the service was fast and friendly, and the posh pub grub was excellent.

'Where are we?' Elaine asked when they had finished eating.

'About ten minutes outside Oxford,' Jake said, looking around and then pointing to his left.

'Oh, good.'

'Good?'

'Yes. You could take me back to your place.'

'Oh? Would that be a good idea?'

'I think so,' Elaine said. 'I think we've danced around quite enough, haven't we?'

Jake nodded and smiled.

* * *

In Jake's experience, first times could sometimes be tricky times. Neither partner knew quite what the other partner liked or expected. And even when the 'when' had been decided, there was still the questions of 'where' and 'how'.

On the bed? Up against the wall? Or on the kitchen table?

Dressed? Undressed? Or somewhere in between?

And how to begin? (It was not for nothing that The Karma Sutra had so many pages.)

Jake and Elaine began with a passionate no-doubts-about-it kiss in the pub's carpark. And then, the moment they were back in Oxford, and safely inside Jake's flat, they had another passionate kiss. This time Jake raised the hem of Elaine's skirt. (Well, he didn't think that Elaine had suggested that they return to his place simply to avail themselves of his coffee maker.)

As Jake slipped his hand between Elaine's bare upper thighs, Elaine sighed and shuffled her feet slightly. Jake's hand moved higher. 'Oh, yes,' Elaine muttered. And then, as Jake's hand brushed her warm, slightly damp camel toe, Elaine thrust her hips towards Jake's wrist.

And then suddenly... 'Hold that thought,' Elaine said. 'I think something has come up in London that might require my urgent attention.'

Jake frowned. 'Oh?'

'Yes. I think that I shall need to catch an early train tomorrow. Far too early for me to risk going back over to Burford tonight, and then coming back in the morning. I think that I shall have to stay here in Oxford tonight. Where do you think I might find a bed at such short notice? I don't suppose that you might know somewhere. Perhaps even here. In this flat. If that's possible. You know... I appreciate that it's rather short notice, but I wouldn't want to get caught in the morning traffic.'

Jake smiled. 'Yes,' he said. 'The traffic some mornings....'

'I'll just send Mother a quick text. I wouldn't want her worrying.'

'Very wise,' Jake said.

Elaine reached for her phone and fired off a quick text. Then she shimmied out of her knickers and let them fall to the floor. 'Now... where were we?' she said.

'I think that I was just about to investigate the source of the damp patch that I noticed earlier,' Jake said.

Elaine nodded and readied herself for Jake's digital inspection.

'Perhaps I could get a better look at things if we perched you on the edge of the table,' Jake suggested.

Elaine smiled and nodded. 'You are just so full of good ideas,' she told him.

With Elaine perched on the edge of the table, her thighs spread, Jake used his thumbs to spread her furred outer labia (how Jake loved a natural woman). 'Ah, yes,' he said. And, without further ado, he went to work with his tongue.

By the time that Jake and Elaine were ready to move through from the kitchen-diner to the bedroom, Elaine had already reached one rather enthusiastic orgasm.

'Some mineral water?' Jake suggested.

'Thank you.'

'And perhaps a small nightcap? It's not as if we have had a particularly boozy evening.'

Elaine just smiled.

'Armagnac, I think,' Jake said. And he poured a couple of small glasses of Armagnac to go with the two glasses of sparkling mineral water. Then it was time: time to take the final few steps to the bedroom.

'Will we... require a condom?' Jake asked.

'I'm hoping that you might have one,' Elaine said. 'It has been a year or two since I was on the pill.'

Jake laughed. 'A year or two? Yes. I think it might be a bit of a stretch to expect even the most effective pharmaceutical magic to still be at its best after a year or two. Mind you, having said that, the condoms I have may be coming up for their second birthday. Still....'

They put their drinks onto the bedside table, Jake retrieved a small box of condoms from the bathroom cupboard, and then, because they could, they kissed again.

Yes, first times could be tricky times. Or they could just be times that seemed as if they were just 'meant to be'. 'If I may be permitted an observation, I think that you are perhaps a little over-dressed for the occasion,' Elaine said.

'Oh. And what do you suggest we do about it?'

'We could start by removing your trousers,' Elaine said, and without waiting for any alternative suggestions, she began unbuckling Jake's belt. Jake played his part by helping to remove Elaine's skirt. There were interruptions, of course, for further serious kisses, but, eventually, both parties were naked from the waist down.

'How are we going to do this?' Jake asked.

Elaine reached for the conveniently placed box of condoms, removed one of the foil packets, tore it open, and, after giving Jake's cock a few encouraging pumps, dressed it for the occasion. 'Perhaps if I was just to kneel on the edge of the bed,' she suggested. 'And then you could approach from astern.'

'I like the way you think,' Jake said, unable to believe his luck.

Elaine knelt on the edge of the bed, her knees slightly spread, and Jake reached between her thighs. She was still appropriately wet. Or perhaps she was wet all over again. With one hand, Jake parted her rather attractive buttocks, and with the other he guided the head of his condom-clad cock into her waiting hole. Yes, sometimes first times could be tricky, and sometimes they could simply be magic.

'Oh, fuck, yes!' Elaine said. 'What took us so long?'

Jake just laughed.

12