A Couple Try Roleplay for 1st Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm, she was panting now, breathing harder and pushing back towards my tongue and face. Her little clit was standing out, it was getting harder with every lick. I stopped and looked at her writhing on the bed. She opened her eyes and looked pleadingly at me.

"Lisa, would you like to cum?" She barely nodded an up and down yes. "Lisa, I need to hear your answer, do you want me to make you cum?" I heard the faintest yes along with more head nodding. I began to take off my clothes, slowly, watching her as I did so. She was still slightly squirming on the bed wanting a release.

I got back in between her legs, positioning my cock at her entrance. "I need hear you say you want my cock Lisa." She just laid there and didn't reply. "Lisa, did you hear me? I need you to tell me you want my cock and to make you cum. Go on, say it for me Lisa."

She replied. "I want you to make me cum." "That's good Lisa but I need you to tell me you want my cock as well." While I was waiting for her response, I was slowly massaging that wet juicy swelled up pussy of hers with my fingers. Her clit was getting harder, but I wasn't going to let her cum this way. I was going to make her cum on my cock.

Lisa looked at me for a bit and I saw her resolve give in, she had come to grips with the situation she was in. She softly replied. "Please let me cum, I want your cock ... please don't cum in me though."

"Good girl Lisa, ole Frank is going to take real good care of you." I slowly guided my hard cock towards her wet little pussy. I rubbed the head up and down on her opening for a moment. Then I eased it slowly, inch by inch into her soaked hole. It took about a minute to get it fed all the way in, balls deep.

Why did it take so long to get in you ask? Well, not because my cock is so big. It's just an average 6" dick. But I've found that most girls are used to having their partner just slam it home. Just holding it back and making them feel every little bit as it goes in excruciatingly slow, makes them think your cock is bigger than it really is.

When I hit the end of my 6 inches I was balls deep in the best pussy I'd ever had. She felt amazing! Lisa closed her eyes and I heard. "Oh yeah, it's been so long ... please." I looked at her and in a low voice said. "Please what? Say it for me baby."

She let out a little whimper. "What do you want me to say?"

I slowly slid my cock almost all the way back out, then started the slow thrust back in grabbing her by her hips as I did so. "Tell me you need my cock baby ... that you want me to fuck you."

After a moment, she said. "I need it."

"No Lisa, I need you to say both ... I need it and, I want you to fuck me. Now do it for me and you'll get what you need baby."

By this time, I'd picked up the pace just a bit but my thrusts were still slow and deep, all the way in and almost all the way out. She was getting wetter by the minute. She was definitely creaming on my cock.

"Ok Frank ... I need you to fuck me ... please ... make me cum!"

"That's it baby ... now just enjoy." I was pretty much done talking at this point. I started thrusting different. I bottomed my cock out and held it there, grinding against her clit with my pelvis. Then I began some slow deep thrusting, only coming back from bottoming out about an inch before I'd grind my cock back into her. I would occasionally feel the beginning of her cervix and I just kept barely bumping it with my cock head. I could feel my dick hole slightly contacting soft flesh, it felt amazing!

I reached up and grabbed her breasts, not to roughly, but firm enough. I leaned down further and began to suck her nipples for just a moment. I could tell she was getting closer to orgasm and I stopped thrusting. Lisa's eyes opened again and she had a questioning look on her face.

"I want you to get on top Lisa." I pulled out and laid down beside her, slowly she straddled me, as she threw her leg over me, I could see her swollen, gapping pussy. She hovered over my cock, looking for direction from me.

"Grab that cock Lisa and put it in baby, come on, you know what to do." She grabbed it and slid down my shaft in one quick move. Then stayed still. "Come on baby, you need to move up and down now, you do know how to ride a dick don't you?"

Lisa began moving and grinding on my cock, slowly at first, then her lust took over again and she was going for that "O". I reached up and grabbed both nipples between my thumb and index finger with light pressure. As she continued to ride my cock, I'd slowly add pressure then release it on her engorged nipples. She was really moving now and I added more pressure to her nipples.

"Lisa, I want you to cum on my cock, that's it baby ... good girl ... cum for me." I held tight to her nipples, and then ... she did! She was holding herself totally impaled on my rod, cumming just like I told her to.

What a glorious sight she was ... bottomed out on my cock ... back arched and breasts jutting forward, with open mouth and closed eyes ... moaning and panting, I could feel her pussy, pulsing in my shaft!

I released her nipples and flipped her over on her back in one quick move. I began pounding into her for all I was worth. I was going to cum soon and I wanted the last part to be something she'd remember me by. As I was pounding into her you could hear how wet her pussy had become, I was close.

Lisa was moaning louder again and I heard her say in a throaty voice. "Oh, I'm going to cum again, please don't stop, I'm about there!"

"Lisa, baby, I'm gonna cum, I can't hold it much longer." She wined a bit "no don't stop Frank, please don't stop, I need to cum again ... so close!"

I couldn't hold it any longer, and to be honest, I didn't want to. I began filling that hot juicy little cunt of hers with a weeks' worth of my jiss, it just kept cumming out of me. It's like she had a magical pussy and she was milking all my fluids.

When Lisa felt me let go inside of her it triggered her second orgasm "Yesss ... Yes, Oh, that feels so good, I ..." Then she kinda trailed off with words left unspoken. Reality was sinking back in on how she came to be in this predicament and how I'd basically made her pay her bill with sex. Not to mention I had just dumped a load of cum in her pussy!

I pulled out of Lisa, a strand of cum came with my cock and finally broke free about a foot from her pussy. I wiped my cock off on her sheets and began to put my clothes back on. I knew that the sooner I got out the better off this would end up. Lisa jumped out of bed, away from me, and covered herself the best she could. I finished dressing in the awkward silence.

Once dressed I looked at Lisa. "Honey consider your bill paid up, and seriously, if you ever need anything call me. I'd be happy to put you on my ... service list!" I reached over and grabbed my phone. That was the first time she noticed it.

"Did you video this? Frank, you're a real asshole, I need you to get out of my house right now, I don't ever want to see you again."

+++++++++++

After Helen and I stopped the role play I wanted to pick her brain on what turned her on and what didn't. I found out that while Helen is somewhat submissive. The being "Used" by an asshole wasn't one of her kinks.

To this day when I bring up this scenario, she actually still feels like she was used and taken advantage of. I always like to remind her, "Well honey you must have not minded it too much; you did cum on his cock!" She never replies to that!

This is just one of the things we've tried in our journey of spicing it up. Maybe I'll write up another one of our adventures someday.

12