A Courtesan Becomes My Confidant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a money trader friend told me about taking positions on the currency of Vietnam, "They like to go long on the dong" and that was Marie.

The only time we weren't nude was the one time when we went into town for groceries and when she was making us breakfast, lunch or dinner, while she was in her kitchen Marie wore an apron and nothing else.

Her partial nudity was more sexual than she intended but I was naked and really had no where to hide when my cock started to stiffen as my mind ran rampant with carnal thoughts of bending her over the kitchen table and doing her.

It didn't take me long to get used to being naked, or seeing Marie naked.

For an older woman, she still had a rockin' bod and while she wasn't overboard affectionate with me, after that first night we slept in the same bed together and when we were in bed, we fucked.

It was a slow, comfortable screw, each time, every time. It was nice. Satisfying.

It wasn't making love. But it wasn't clinical either. It was more of a "love the one you're with" kind of experience.

In the mornings she worked out early, even before I woke up, and I would find her swimming laps in her pool.

I would pour two cups of coffee and bring them out on the deck.

Marie would smile at me, get out of the pool dripping wet, walk over to me, kiss me good morning, and take her coffee cup and kneel between my legs and suck me off with her version of a hot coffee blowjob.

I could never last long; that is how good Marie was when it came giving head.

Did I mention deep throat?

I'm not talking about the movie with Linda Lovelace or the FBI guy in the Watergate scandal.

Marie could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch.

It was unbelievable and in no time flat, after just a few times, in anticipation of her lips on my cock, I would get hard.

Very hard.

She loved it that she had that effect on me.

After getting sucked off, she'd fix breakfast and then we'd put on socks and shoes and head out for a hike.

I'd never hiked naked before but Marie had, and she had an all over tan to prove it.

Sedona was a special place, and Marie apparently had some money, so we hiked all over her acreage.

She had marked some places and she shared with me that those were possible future home sites if she wanted to sell the land or maybe, develop it herself.

Marie shared with me that the building code was strict, only one house per so many acres, and that the land had to be preserved according to a whole binder of government regulations, local, county, state and federal.

As we hiked she pointed out the various natural springs she had on her property and gave me a quick legal history of water rights in Northern Arizona. I knew something about that given my spring water bottling facility in Northern New Mexico. Or was it Southern Colorado. I couldn't remember.

She liked applying suntan lotion on me, and spent an inordinate amount of time making sure my cock, balls, butt and crack got plenty of that sun burn prevention stuff.

This always got me nice and hard and Marie enjoyed applying the lotion to me when I was erect and bobbing.

Or to get me erect and bobbing; she didn't discriminate.

She liked leading me like a horse into the woods, her hand pulling on my cock as she encouraged me along.

Twice a day we hiked, once in the morning and again in the afternoon, and each time she got me hard and it quickly escalated into a nice round of fucking in the woods.

She'd bend over and that was my invitation to take her from behind.

Or, we'd splash in the cool stream water and we'd fuck on the grass while the creek bubbled nearby.

Marie loved being in nature; she responded by her twat getting really, really wet as we fucked like animals in the forest.

I always seem to come more when we were out in nature and Marie loved me to shoot on her belly, back, tits and even unload in her hands.

She'd rub my hot white cream all over her body in place of sun tan lotion or sun block.

She never seemed to be too concerned about bears, bobcats or snakes, and when I asked her about that she replied that my snake was the only one she was afraid of, because it was so big and had a mind of its own.

Then she kissed me and said "I like it when it's big and red and angry and spits its salty venom."

So, for a few days it truly was bliss. No cell phones. No television. No radio. No newspapers. No internet. The only outside interaction we had was at the grocery store.

She gave me massages, used acupuncture and acupressure on my back, butt, and legs.

One of her favorite ways to pleasure me was to put on a new pair of black silk thigh-highs, imported from Japan, and give me a nice, slow foot job which always ended up with me creaming all over those silk covered legs.

Marie got me swimming twice a day, which she explained would help with my legs and back, and it did.

She also had me on some sort of diet. Breakfast was two eggs, an orange, black coffee and a piece of dry wheat toast.

Lunch was a chicken salad with lemon juice as dressing and an iced tea, no sugar. Dinner was fish and rice. No wine. No beer. No booze.

Her preferred drink was mineral water and she drank a lot of it. So did I and I peed accordingly.

In the evenings we talked, put together board puzzles, read books, watched the billion stars out on the rooftop by the fire.

We'd make love three times each night. The first time was right after the lights went out; the second time was in the middle of the night, when she'd mount me and ride me until she came, and the third time was when she woke up and I was still in dreamland ... she'd suck on my cock and then climb on board until she quivered and came. A few seconds later she was out of bed and on her way to the pool. I'd fall back asleep.

******

So, that third afternoon, after we hiked and she cleaned me off under the outdoor shower, taking me by the hand, Marie and I walked downstairs to the first floor where she had a fair sized office.

There were five file boxes on a side table, numbered.

Standing by my side, Marie said to me, in a soft voice "Life is often full of coincidences and what we think is happenstance, but I need for you to bear with me as I explain what this all is."

I said "Go on."

"You remember Akiko, the lady who owned the dry cleaners you bought?"

"Yes."

"She is my cousin through a marriage or two and I visited her often in LA. I didn't want to sit around her condo all day waiting for her to come home, so I found an elementary school nearby where I could do some volunteer work. It happened to be the same school where your wife worked, and I was assigned to her classroom."

I nodded. I had blocked all those thoughts, all those years, out of my mind since the accident and my wife's death.

Marie continued on "Near the end of one of my trips I met your in-laws while they visited her classroom and we, well, we connected and since then I have stayed in touch with them."

I wasn't sure what this was all about or where it was going so I stayed silent.

"After the accident and the funeral, your in-laws said that you vanished from their lives and they were worried about you. They lost their only child Jack, and when you disappeared, they lost their only son."

Tears welled up ... I choked out "I didn't mean to abandon them ... I was in so much pain it was all I could do to keep from killing myself."

Marie hugged me, closely, and I sobbed like I never cried before.

"It's okay baby, just let it go ..."

I stopped after awhile, embarrassed at my open display of emotion and my inability to hold it in and also because being so close to Marie, with that body of hers, I had grown a nice stiff erection.

I blew my nose about half a dozen times and Marie smiled at me and tenderly subbed my face and said "When your in-laws didn't hear from you, they reached out to me and asked if I would find out what was going on. And so I did."

"Did what?" I asked.

"I got the scoop on you. It wasn't hard Jack. The first thing I did was get Akiko into your bed and you didn't hide any secrets from her."

I smiled ... Akiko .... what a piece of ass. What a nice, smart lady.

"And then what, how did you get all this ...?" I waved my hands over the file boxes.

"It was easy Jack, I had you followed. I had photographers, video cams installed everywhere, went through your mail, email, text messages, bank statements, corporate records, government filings, tax documents. I looked at your hotel bills, flight records, credit card receipts. I had my team of private investigators on you like white on rice, recording who, what, when, where, how long, what happened. Oh, and how much money you made and spent, lost and invested. I got it all Jack, to the point where we had you under observation 24/7 and we were listening in on your telephone calls. I also personally interviewed a lot of your female friends starting with Monica The Maid."

I was stunned.

Marie interrupted my silence by asking "Do you know how many women you slept with since your wife passed?"

My chin dropped and my mouth opened.

"Seventy four. Not counting me."

I was still speechless. 75 women in 26 months. That is a lot of ass. All of it was great.

"Jack, do you know why none of the ladies you had sex with before you met Catherine got pregnant and most of the ladies after you met Catherine got pregnant?"

I slowly shook my head as in, no.

"Caroline has been setting you up."

"What are you talking about?"

*******

Marie took me by the arm and sat me down in an office chair.

"Don't go negative on me Jack. You need to keep an open mind on what I am sharing with you."

I nodded in agreement, replying to her "I can do this. For you to do all this it must be important."

With a smile she said "It's very important to me, and even more important to you."

*******

"Jack, did you ever ask Catherine why she and her first husband divorced?"

"No. I just assumed that they grew apart, wanted other things and decided to end their marriage."

"Good answer Jack. But it isn't true."

I didn't know what to say, so I remained quiet.

Marie continued on "He caught her in bed with another woman. Not once, not twice, but three times. Now, most women caught in the act would invite their husband to join in and get some strange. Catherine wasn't interested in sharing. Catherine didn't want dick. She wanted pussy. After the third time of catching Catherine in bed with a woman, Rick filed for divorce."

This was news to me.

"I spoke with Catherine's ex by the way. I flew up to Vancouver and met with Monica the Maid and Rick. He's sober and in a good place, thanks to you. He shared everything with me. I have it on video if you want to see what he said. He was very complimentary to you but couldn't figure out how you missed all the signs. Rick called them 'flashing red lights.' "

I nodded and asked "How is Monica?"

Marie smiled and said "She's a knockout and loving life, thanks to you Jack."

Marie kissed me softly on the lips and pointed at the boxes. "Jack, here are all the records I have on you, the ladies you have been with, including Caroline. You have all the time you need to read through all this research and when you're done, we should talk."

"Talk about what?" I asked.

"You've made a big mistake being with Catherine. The facts are all here. You're a smart guy, you'll see that she wasn't very good about covering her tracks and you'll be on to her intentions when you get to the second box."

I nodded signaling my willingness to read through the boxes.

"And if you want to know how I was able to gather all of this intel --- it was simple. I just had to spend money which I have no shortage of."

*******

Marie left me alone and except for eating meals together, I spent days just going through the boxes. It was all there, my life on paper and pictures, and Marie had set up a password protected YouTube channel where she had uploaded videos of me. Well, not just me; me with some of the ladies that had been in my life. I read every document, looked at every picture, watched the videos.

I felt like I had been nominated for a spot on the Supreme Court.

You know, like when Neil Gorsuch and Brent Kavanaugh got colonoscopies in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee and millions of people watching on television witnessed the whole painful procedure.

*******

"So, how did you get all this material?" I asked Marie as we sat down for her version of dinner.

She responded with "My grandparents were from Japan but when the war with China started, they moved to a remote province in the Philippines, thinking that being protected by the US would keep them from danger. They quickly started fishing and did quite well at it, and when the Japanese army came in, my grandfather worked out a deal with the local commander that he would keep the troops fed if they left all the Filipinos alone and just allowed everyone to work like before the war. When the war ended my grandparents had money and a good reputation and when they moved back to Japan, they quickly scaled up and their fishing business grew rapidly. My parents expanded the original business and diversified, and so when my older brother and I came along, they passed on 60 percent of the companies to him and I received 40 percent."

I nodded, as in go on.

Marie said "I have you on tape telling someone that if you want information, all you need to have is the money and someone will get what you want. Since I have a lot of cash handy, and since I also have a much bigger pile of assets to play with, I thought I would invest some of it in getting to know you better."

"How did you get to spying on me?"

"I had no interest in business, I was always a healing type. So, in exchange for guaranteed profits for the rest of my life, my brother allowed me to go off and do what I wanted to do."

"Which was what, exactly?"

"I went to college at USC; medical school in Thailand, took lots of courses all over the world including India, Italy and France and eventually ended up here in Sedona."

"Did you ever marry? Have kids?"

Marie shook her head and said "Never met the right guy and by the time I was out of all my schooling I was too old to have babies."

I was quiet for a few minutes thinking that Marie would have made a great mother.

But life doesn't always work out the way it should.

Then Marie jumped in and said "Did you ever see the movie City Slickers?"

I laughed and replied "Of course."

Marie smiled and said "I'm a little like the character that Jack Palance played. You remember Curly? In the movie he makes some comments about men coming out of the big city each summer to find their youth and he counsels Billy Crystal to find the one thing. Remember that?"

I nodded. I did remember that.

"Jack, I'm a little like Curly. Men come to me, and I help them find the one thing. It's a very special gift that I have."

"Not to break confidences but can you name anyone you've helped that I might have heard of?"

Marie laughed and she said "I think I can trust you to keep my secrets."

I nodded. Of course she could trust me.

She smiled and said "Jeff."

"Jeff?" I replied.

"Think for a minute Jack, everyone knows Jeff."

"Jeff ..." I didn't know a Jeff and then she said, "You know, he owns the company that when you want to buy something, you tap a few times on your pad or computer and the next day a box shows up at your front door."

"Bezos? Jeff Bezos?"

She nodded.

"Holy shit, when, where, what did you tell him?"

She looked down and I was getting a little chubby with all of this talk of Mr. Amazon.

Mister Billionaire.

Money could get you hard.

Having Bezos kind of money, hell, I'd be hard all the time.

It actually wasn't the talk about the billionaire; and the money wasn't getting me chubby.

Marie was sitting with her legs spread wide in some sort of yoga pose and I could see everything.

Everything.

All the way to Alaska and the Bering Sea beyond.

Marie just smiled.

She was going to dole out the secrets slowly, very slowly.

"Who else?"

So now we're playing a little game.

"Steve."

"Steve ... Steve ..." I was thinking out loud.

"Steve Forbes?" I asked.

She laughed and shook her head no.

Mentally I went through my list and came up with zip, zero, nada.

She interrupted my slow moving brain with "Let me give you a hint, Jack."

And with that Marie picked up her iPhone and said "His company created this."

"Steve Jobs? Steve Jobs? Steve Fucking Jobs?"

Marie laughed, all the while watching my expanding Anaconda grow from between my legs.

Now I was all into this little quiz show.

"Who else? Who was the most famous person you've coached?"

She moved her head around a bit, thinking.

"Bill."

"Bill?"

"Oh shit Jack, you don't know Bill?"

This time I shook my head no.

"Yes, you know Bill. He feels your pain."

My chin dropped.

My eyes bulged.

"You were with Bill Clinton? Oh my God. You were naked with Bill Clinton?"

At that point, the one eye trouser snake stopped growing because every time people think of Bill Clinton, they also think of Hillary Clinton and man, any guy on the planet would lose his erection fast at the mere thought of seeing her naked.

Marie, however, was not going to lose this golden opportunity to enjoy my man meat, knowing full well she could get me hard and keep me hard with just a few licks of that tongue of hers.

She pushed her almost untouched plate away and whispered to me "I want something different for dinner tonight."

I looked at her in surprise but my eyes got bigger when she finished her sentence with "I want a big tube steak with the creamy white sauce."

Leaving her dinner, she reached out and took hold of my still throbbing branch and took me outside to the hot tub where we fucked like rabbits, getting out only when our skin was wrinkled and my cock was soft.

I came twice that evening and slept like a baby that night.

I woke up every two hours, crying.

I knew there was something Marie wasn't telling me.

*******

After our morning hike, I found the missing Holy Grail.

In the second box was a business envelope mailed from the Superior Court in the County of Los Angeles in the Great State of California.

It had been mailed to my home address in the suburban municipality where I loved just outside of the city limits of LA.

The letter had been opened, but there was nothing in it.

I found Marie on the patio, watering her potted plants.

I watched her for a few seconds and then asked her "Was there a marriage certificate in those files? I see the envelope but there is no document."

She turned off the hose and smiling, took me to the hot tub, where she planted my ass on the ledge with my feet in the water and she stepped in and stood between my knees.

The mere sight of a nude Marie got my cock started on the quick path to a full erection and when she started stroking me with her soft hands, I was almost instantly hard.

When she bent her head and French kissed my sensitive tip, I was at full mast.

And loving it.

My hands went to her head to direct her to continue on with her oral skills demonstration ... something I had yet to tire of.

I groaned as she took me deep into her constricted throat and the tip of her tongue found my top of my ball sack.

A few more seconds of this and I was going to explode.

Without explanation Marie pulled off of me, a string of saliva spanning the space between the tip of my cock and her mouth.

"I didn't want you to stop!" I complained.

Marie just smiled and said "I can't be answering your questions with this big beautiful cock in my mouth!"

With that she started stroking me with both hands, teasing me as she softly rubbed up and down, and then every now and then bending her head down to taste my precum and to give me an ice cream cone swirl which got my cock throbbing and tightened my already full sack of swimmers.