A Cousin Fantasy Come True Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Definitely," she replied, standing up and going to the bin for a dry towel.

Veronica laid her towel out on the ground next to mine and I caught her up on the different poses I was going through. Honestly, I'm not sure anything I said made any sense as I tried to be on autopilot as I stared at her naked body most of the time. She had taken classes in yoga so she caught on very quickly, correcting me a few times when my form slipped a bit.

At the end of the routine, she asked me if I would mind massaging her back in a spot that was still tight after her flight and all the running around we had done the day before. I retrieved another towel for her to rest her head on while she lay down on her stomach. Kneeling next to her I touched her skin and electric pulses shot through my body, it was as if I were in mid-orgasm like the day before when my foot was touching her leg and her toes were rubbing me.

I composed myself the best I could. My hands swept up and out on her mid and upper back, feeling around to find the tight spot. She guided me along to the area that was in need and sure enough, I could feel a knot in her back. I applied pressure to the area with one hand while massaging outward from there on all sides with the other. Initially, she tightened up more as the pain was intense, but that turned into groans of satisfaction from my movements.

I could feel her completely relax under me. Wanting that spot to have a chance to recover from the focused manipulation I repositioned myself lower on her side so that I could work my hands down into her and then out from her spine. I started at the base of her back, just above her crack. Wanting to just dive into her lower, I fought that temptation and worked my way all the way up her back. As I finished each outward movement my hands traced her sides down to the towel, purposefully to maintain that contact and eventually to touch the sides of her breasts.

I heard the relaxing exhales from her at each stroke, though when my hands had worked their way to the sides of her breasts she tightened up with a quick inhale and then relaxed back out on the exhale. By the time I had made my way to her shoulders and neck, all of the contact had me fully erect. As I lean forward with my body hovering over her it had touched her skin on multiple occasions and it was leaving a trail of pre-cum as it went along.

She asked if I could repeat the back rub, but to start lower. Her legs parted so that I could shift one knee in between them to get a better angle. As I gazed down at her perfect ass and exposed pussy, all I could think about was lifting her and taking her from behind. But I kept control over those thoughts and instead worked the outside of her glutes. Then, starting a few inches below her crack, I went back to the down and out movement of my hands.

Having moved lower on her, with her leg in-between my legs, as I got further up to her shoulders my balls were resting on her upper thigh and my cock bounced across her butt cheek. I couldn't help myself and gently pushed my pelvis down to get a full upward stroke on my dick as I kept my hands moving downward and outward. She shuttered a bit at that feeling and said: "hmmm, I knew that was going to happen sooner or later."

"I can stop if you want cuz."

"No, no, keep going. But once you finish with my neck can you do my legs too?" She said.

That sounded like a good plan to me and I gently treated her neck while very overtly grinding my penis into the side of her butt. I had to let out a bit of a moan there for a moment, to which she returned a similar sound as she shifted her hips slightly, moving along with me. "Don't cum yet!" she said, "I still need my legs cared for."

"Not a problem cuz!" I said as I gave a few more pushes and then sat back to reposition and change my area of attention. I moved down and sat at the base of her feet. Her legs were still spread out a bit and I had an even better view of her pussy. She wiggled her ass a bit and arched her back some and I could see how moist she was.

I took hold of one of her feet and worked it firmly, spreading her toes and rubbing the pressure points between them. I slightly bent her knee as I worked up from her ankle to her calf, leaning down and giving the bottom of her foot a peck. That tickled her and she moved her foot, so I let her leg lay back down and I worked my way up to the back of her knee and then to her thigh. Pressing hard into her thigh with my thumbs and squeezing the sides firmly with my thumbs gliding upward and out.

I had worked up to her upper thigh and was about to reach her ass when my mind kicked in again and I just wanted to glide my fingers into her pussy. Maybe it would be ok? No, not yet, I still had another leg to do before even trying that. But as I reached the top the fingers on the inside of her thighs grew very warm and I couldn't resist just a moment of swiping them across her sex. She jumped a little as I did but settled down quickly. I found a reason to do one more pass with that and I could feel the moisture on my fingertips.

I withdrew my hands and started to position myself closer to her other foot. I raised my hand to my face and could smell the wonderful aroma of her juices. Opening my mouth I took in the little taste of her that I had collected. Looking back down at my dick I could see a strand of pre-cum stretching from its tip back down to the heel of her other foot. I could feel myself wanting to release my load, but again, patience, patience, I can hold it.

Starting at her other foot I continued the leg massage, though I'm sure not as thoroughly as the first was. I was looking forward to making it to the top of her thigh again and returning to the warmth between her legs. As I approached, her butt rose slightly from the arching of her back and her foot raised just enough that it was once again touching my dick as it did the day before.

I wasn't going to try to justify any excuses in my mind to accidentally touch her this time. I finished the last stroke of her thigh and firmly planted my hand on top of her mound. Her legs parted a bit more and I watched, in an almost out of body experience way, my fingers rubbing her vulva, my middle finger working its way up to her clit and her juices oozing out of her body at my touch.

With my other hand, I found a position to hold her foot in to rub against my cock while I could maintain my fingers tap-dancing on her pussy. Parting her lips as she cooed, seeing the pink interior as my finger disappeared into it. She breathed in deeply and shifted her hips around as I explored her interior walls. I let her foot go back down to the ground so that I could get a better angle. I lay down by her side with one leg over her, dick firmly planted into the side of her knee.

It had been so long since I had felt a vagina, I was in heaven and savoring the moment. I withdrew my hand long enough to taste her more abundant juices and returned it as she jutted her butt back in search of me. I entered her with two fingers facing flat down in a way that my thumb would find her clit. She squirmed under my touch, hips rocking back and forth as I moved in and out. I could see her hands gripping at the edges of the towel and her body froze as my fingers found a soft and spongy spot within her.

I knew this area and the potential inside it well. I flicked my fingers up and down on this spot within her as her head shook violently. No longer were her moans soft, but they were strong and intertwined with the occasional "fuck, fuck, oh my, that feels so fucking good." Her hips trembled at every soft tap from within, to which I followed with direct pressure. I could feel something building inside her.

I was humping her leg like crazy, knowing that she was close to not only orgasming but also to flooding my hand with her juices. There wasn't a dry spot to be found around my dick. I continued the tap tap tap with my fingers and the circling with my thumb on her clit. "Oh my god, I don't know what's about to happen." She said. "I feel like I'm about to come and explode all at the same time. Almost like I have to pee badly."

"It's ok, just go with it and enjoy it. Whatever you feel, just focus on the pleasure." I replied.

Under my fingers, I could feel that she was about to squirt her juices all over. Her words were a telltale sign that she hadn't done it before. Tap tap tap went my fingers and then the pressure. Her butt went up in the air and her pussy juices gushed out of her, covering my hand and her legs, dripping down all over the towel. Tap tap tap, press. Another wave went off as she squealed with delight and her body expelled more love potion.

Tap tap tap, press. And yet another wave came crashing over her. "Stop, stop, oh my gosh, stop." She cried out. "This feels too fucking good. I might pass out if you don't st-" Tap tap tap, press. "opppp... oh, yes, yes, that's so good. Don't, not again, no, ok, just one more time." Tap tap tap, press. One final flood of juices flowed as her entire body collapsed to the ground, exhausted.

"Cuz, can you hear me? Are you with me still?" I said.

A faint "Mmmmmhmmm." was her reply as I slowly let my fingers slide out of her drenched pussy.

I couldn't hold out any longer and desperately needed a release myself. I brought my soaked hand to my mouth, tasting her juices while rolling on my back and grasping my dick with the other hand. Veronica shifted her head to look back at me, placing a hand across my chest while I got myself off next to her. I shot rope after rope of cum into the air almost instantly. I swapped hand and my now cum covered one rested back across Veronica's ass while we both recovered.

"What the hell was that?" She said. I've never come like that in my life. "It was so intense I could only see bright starts in my head during each wave and at the end, I did lose consciousness for a moment."

"Mmmmm, so glad I could help you experience an ultimate orgasm," I said, as I went on to explain how natural it all was when you're with someone who puts their full attention on how you feel. I repositioned myself so that we lay there in our combined sex juices facing eye to eye. I leaned in a bit and gave her a quick kiss on the lips and draped my arm over her, embracing her in a long hug.

A few minutes went by and we knew it was time to clean up the evidence of our fun. We wiped off what we could on the dry parts of my towel and then slipped into the pool. Once we were done in the pool we dried off on fresh towels. Veronica grabbed her bikini bottoms from the drying rack where she had left them the day before, pulled her t-shirt back over her, and took a seat back on the patio.

I wrapped myself in a towel and headed to my chair as well. We sat there enjoying the morning light, talking about our plans for the day.

(to be continued)


12