A Cousin Fantasy Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved her one hand in between her legs that she had spread slightly and was playing with her pussy. It didn't look like she was doing it to get herself off, but rather she was teasing me. No, not teasing me, she was encouraging me to enjoy the view. I could see her part her lips and slide her fingers into herself. She was quite wet at that moment as I could see the glistening coming off her fingers when they would come out. I was in a trance staring at her hand and then looking to her breasts and into her eyes, but always returning to her moist hand.

She stood only a couple feet away from me as my body was preparing to explode. There was a smell of sex in the air from her stroking herself. I could hear the noises of her fingers going in and out of her pussy. I was imagining all that as my balls began to shudder and clench.

She could see what was about to happen and she looked me in the eyes and said, just let go, relax, enjoy the feeling. I nodded my head and could feel the moment of no return coming as she removed her fingers from herself, soaked with her juices, stepped closer to me and held them out to me, as if offering a closer smell of sex. Her fingers were near my nose and I inhaled deeply. Oh the fragrance of her sex was amazing. I opened my mouth slightly and she moved her fingers to my lips and said "here, taste me."

Oh, the smell and taste drove me completely over the edge and I came with a fury. Standing there my cum shot out all over her stomach and legs. It rolled down her skin and onto the carpet. Her finger still wet with her juices and me sucking on them and enjoying every last drop. I about lost consciousness as the orgasm was so extreme.

When I was done, Veronica quickly grabbed a towel from the basket and started cleaning herself off. I continued to stroke my softening erection while she found some clean clothes. I had to sit back on the bed for a moment to recover. I watched her dress while I was still massaging my "nice penis". When she was fully dressed she handed me the towel to clean myself off and said "see, you just needed to relax and picture the sensations of sex".

We both laughed a bit as she walked out of the room to continue on her chores as I cleaned myself up and got dressed so that I could get to the laundry. The thought of that encounter played in my mind for the rest of the afternoon. Would that be the one and only time something would happen between us? I hoped not.

12