A Cousin to Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew about sucking but wasn't sure what I would suck out of his pee place. Enough people did it that someone would have spread the word by now and I hadn't heard or read anything so I got him and sucked. He moaned. I did it again. He moaned. I got him in again and kept him there, sucking over and over but not too hard. I got off so it wasn't that continuous. I wasn't sure I was judging the time right but I kind of felt like we should about now.

I let him go and sat up. Slowly so he could adjust. I didn't look at him. I got over and lay on the pillow mom left and lifted one leg up on the back of the sofa and the other leaning out over the floor looked in his eyes smiling, me and my vagina waiting for him. His penis was really sticking way up from between his legs. Russell got up and it stayed up almost as much. He got on his knees and up between my legs and looked up and down my everywhere and started laying down right on me.

His arms got on the sofa either side of my waist and his penis touched right down on me. It startled him and he looked and lifted it up. I reached down and put it back. He smiled and lay down on my boobs and got his elbows down in place. He kissed me and I pulled my outer knee up higher and he tilted over and looked down between us and reached down and opened my lips more and found my vagina and opened that and in a moment I felt his penis and he got his elbow back down and pushed.

We weren't madly in love and we were cousins so we didn't go bonkers with it. We were enjoying ourselves just like mom said. The best place for him to have an orgasm and I could enjoy it too but it was sex and very good erotic sex. I closed my eyes when he started. It was a better feeling that I ever thought it would be. My whole brain was exploding with desire I wanted him in me so bad. I let him do the work. I didn't want to mess it up. When Russell got in me more after about five or six thrusts it got much better. A lot of pleasure was flooding into me. I lifted my feet up and over his legs and caught him right under his cheeks and let them push him in and out of me together.

We got to kissing and tonguing and I didn't think he was all the way in me yet. It was taking a while. I was trying not to squeeze but it was difficult not to do that. I didn't really care when he got all the way in, just that he did. I had my arms around his neck and I could reach down and rub his back and did. He lay his head down beside mine and turned his head out so he could breathe better. I could reach further down his back. I thought I heard something but neither one of us turned to look. Only that once.

I did have orgasms on my own but the first one I had having my first intercourse got to me a lot more than it usually did. I had to unwrap my legs from his so I didn't accidentally squeeze him to death. I finally collapsed and said, "Don't stop. It's just an orgasm, don't stop." He didn't say a word or do anything different, just kept going. I was thrilled with the way he was soft crashing into my clit and the rest of my vulva. The massaging was spreading right through my nerves causing a lot of extra pleasure, all down in below my clit and hood and vagina.

I think we must have had intercourse for forty five minutes or more. I had another orgasm in the meantime and at the end he had a great one. Much more explosive than mine. It was a great experience and almost caused me to have another in response. Russell's body movements during an orgasm were significant. His stomach disappeared and he stuck his penis way out and in me harder until he couldn't get it in any further and that kept on. I couldn't get pregnant so I wasn't worried about the semen.

I hoped we didn't get any on the sofa. Mom would love that, in a good way. I wasn't sure about dad. So far he's pretty much left my sex life alone or with mom. Maybe they talk. Russell put his arms around my waist and under me and we stayed that way a long time trying to get normal, with him still up in my vagina. I just loved that, it was so good. I would never forget this first time with a penis in me. I decided Russell could have me anytime he wanted and told him so and he told me the same thing.

The next afternoon when I got home I was walking down the hall past Russell's bedroom and the bed was stripped and all his things seemed to be gone and a vacuum was sitting in the middle of the floor. It worried me for a minute or two until I got to my bedroom and all his stuff was there. I looked in the closet and his clothes were there. There was plenty of room. Mom moved me and Russell in together. Dad must know or she wouldn't have. When I saw dad, smiling, he said, "Hi Blair, what's new." That's all he said about it.

We got the house and everything worked out and Russell was planning on leaving on Monday morning. It was Saturday. Dad took all of us out for a thank you dinner for Russell for helping and we had a great time. Mom and dad treated us as full adults like they always did. Russell and I had two more nights together. On Sunday afternoon he packed and loaded except for one last suitcase and some minor stuff he had set aside so he wouldn't forget it. That last night was very special and we made the most of it. I did a whole oral on him, everything, and he did one on me, everything. I hated to see him driving off.

A couple of weeks later I was in the kitchen at the table drinking some coffee. I loved coffee. I had my nightgown still on. It wasn't actually a nightgown. It went down to about mid-thigh and draped around my shoulders nicely so I could move around and turn over and it wouldn't pull off my shoulders and stuff. It was thin and bunched up without bulk. No pants, no bra, as normal. Sometimes I wore pants like I did when Russell was here.

Mom came back from starting the wash. Her turn. We took turns on almost everything. She said, "Missing Russell, I would guess. It was nice having him here. You have a wonderful personality. You'll have some great close friends before you know it. Did you have any thoughts about when Russell went home?"

"I don't think so," I said. "It was fun. He's probably got a girl by now. Mom, I'm not totally wasted. I'll get by."

"I know dear," she said. "Do you think you might like to have a little more fun? It might work out if we try together. See what we can do. That kind of thing. You might have some ideas. I might have some ideas. Have some coffee, talk about it."

"I don't want to take up with someone at school," I said. "I'm not really thinking about it all that much." I sat, sipping my coffee.

She sipped and said, "There's something you might like to try if you want to. I think it would be great. Easy. Fun." She sipped some more coffee. I stared. She said, "It's Sunday morning. Your dad always sleeps late on Sunday morning. By himself. Not really sleeping, more slumbering. Why don't you go back and slip in bed with him."

I waited. Mom waited. I said, "Then what."

Mom said, "He's left handed so he sleeps on the other side of the bed. Take off your gown and drop it on the floor near the foot of the bed. Slip in this side and ease yourself over near him enough to put your arm over his waist. He'll turn over facing you thinking it's me. As soon as he knows it's you he'll know why you're there. Slip your arms around his neck and melt into him lightly and tilt your head over and kiss him. Get your tongue in so he'll know for sure. He'll be excited and getting hard by then. When he puts an arm over your waist he'll slid it down on your cheeks and he'll know you're bare all the way down.

"His hand will disappear from your cheeks. He'll reach back and slip his briefs off, he doesn't have a top on. He'll melt in again and you'll feel his penis against your vulva somewhere then he'll tilt your shoulders backwards so he can lift his chest up on yours to keep you on the pillow where you are. You'll be twisted at your waist with his hand holding your cheek with his fingers down in between your thighs to see how wet you are. He'll slip his hand down between your legs near your knee and pull.

"You'll raise your upper knee up and out so his penis can get to your vagina and he'll tilt you over below your waist and slip his leg in between yours so he can hold your thighs open. You'll be fully on your back trying to push your left leg under him and he'll lift up so you can and he'll move over between your thighs and move his knees out some for leverage so you can't roll him off. Your left leg will move out and that knee will come up high along with your other one so your vagina will be wide open and his penis has a clear path.

"He'll lay his penis down up your vulva with his testicles up against your crotch where he'll be when he's fully in your vagina. He'll adjust if needed. You'll feel him tilt his hips backward and up and you'll push your vagina up and open more knowing he's going in. When he comes down you'll be so wet the smooth head of his penis will slide where it needs to and penetrate right in. He'll push in past the head so you can't pull backwards and get him out. He's very good and he'll go slow so it feels very erotic and he always gives me an orgasm before he has one.

"Anything you don't like or want him to do just whisper in his ear. He loves kissing and twirling tongues and nipples. He'll be different from Russell. That won't bother either one of you. Enjoy yourself. I will be thinking about it. Once he starts you can wrap your arms around his waist and your legs around his thighs and hold him in place so he can't get away and can't get out of your vagina. If he rolls over it won't make any difference. You'll be on top but still have him trapped between your thighs. When you get used to his rhythm push your vagina up to him as he comes down. You'll both adjust."

Mom leaned towards me a little, smiling and staring right in my eyes. She said, "Blair, when he gets his dick in your pussy you're going to have one of the best fucks you'll ever have."

I sat looking at mom. I was very excited and had opened my legs. I could feel the cool air against my vagina. I think she knew. She said, "You have all day. I'll wash your coffee cup. Pee if you have too."

She got up and I heard her washing it while I was going down the hall.

12