A COVID Journey Pt. 04

Story Info
Alice experiences ginger root.
5k words
4.49
19.8k
20

Part 4 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

This is part four of how the financial pressures of joblessness in the era of COVID forces one woman into becoming a 24/7 sex toy and slave. Please read the previous three parts first so you can get to know the characters and what they have experienced so far. This is part four of my first multi-part story. Comments and suggestions are very appreciated. This is a love story that contains incest, lesbian, male domination, and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes please skip the story.

I want to thank my editor 1moeannie. She took my original text and made great suggestions and corrections that helped me improve the story.

==========

The Dungeon

The door had a fingerprint reader and a keypad next to it. He placed his thumb on the reader which unlocked the door and opened it. He then pushed a couple of buttons and had me turn around and place a finger of the reader. It was very hard, with my hands in cuffs. When it beeped, He said, "Now you can get access for cleaning. Later I'll get the rest of your fingerprints into the system."

There was a staircase leading down that appeared to be lined with gray blocks like in a castle. He flipped a switch and electric torches that looked like real flames came on. He walked me down the long set of stairs. I could feel the butt plug in me shifting as I went down each stair. As I got to the bottom, I saw it opened into a real-looking dungeon with a twenty-foot ceiling lighted by similar electric torches to those in the stairway.

I noticed cells against one wall. Some had bars across them and others just had a metal door with a small window that opened in the middle and another that opened at the bottom the size of a food tray. There was an opening to another room under the stairs and a couple of other doors that were closed.

The cells I could see in had a twin bed, a sink, a toilet, a small shower, and a chest of drawers. There were also a number of good size rings in the wall and in the ceiling.

There was a rack, and a pillory, both a vertical and horizontal St Andrews cross, a spanking bench, and a couple of other pieces of furniture that I'd seen on the kink websites but never in person. There were a couple of end tables, a couch, a loveseat, and a number of other chairs, some without bottoms. I was surprised to see a hospital-type gurney. There were many different chains with cuffs against the walls and chains hanging down attached to manual winches or electric hoists.

One part of the wall had a wide selection of riding crops, whips, paddles, floggers, canes, and a few others whose names I didn't know, but they were clearly designed to be used on a person. On another part of the wall was a selection of vibrators, dildos, nipple clips, pumps, butt plugs, and almost everything else I'd ever heard of.

We walked through an opening under where the door upstairs would be. This additional large room had a six-inch step-down, then the floor sloped down to a drain in the middle. The room had three water tanks with glass sides. One tank was 3 feet wide and across and about 7 feet tall. There was a hoist immediately above it.

The second tank was like the first but on its side. It also appeared to have a top.

The third tank was like a D facing down and was about ten feet across the top, about four feet wide, and about four feet deep in the middle. It also had a hoist above it on a short track. Next to it was a paddle wheel-like shape that looked like it would fit into the D shaped tank.

There was a metal table that was about 4 feet wide and 8 feet long. Around its edge, the sides came up about 6 inches. The tabletop had a slight slope down to its middle. Underneath the lower part of the table was a drain that ended in a hose connection. On one wall was a garden hose with a number of attachments in a rack next to it. Leaning against another wall was a number of metal contraptions that I could tell were designed to restrain a person.

We went back into the main room and I realized we were approaching a sex bench. Harold pushed my torso over it. There were two straps on the part my torso rested on which he tightened over me. My face rested on what looked like a massage table donut hole. Then he secured my forearms with two straps each to the two smaller attachments on either side of my head. He then used two straps each to secure my calves to the two lower platforms which were in the back and pointed outward in a slight V. I was now unable to move my legs, torso, and arms. I could still move my head around as he had not strapped that down.

"Are you ready for your punishment for not following instructions?"

"Yes, Master."

He selected a wand vibrator from the collection on the wall rack. He moved behind me and I felt him strap the vibrator to my thigh so that it was pressed against my pussy. He turned it on a low setting and all I could think was that this was going to be heavenly.

He said, "I need to get some items."

He was gone for about ten minutes and when he returned, he was carrying a box.

He said, "Do you remember your safe words?"

I replied, "Yellow means I need the current action to slow down, Red means I need a one minute rest, Purple means I need all play to stop. If I am gagged then I am to do three grunts and play will stop until you figure out which color I wanted to say."

He replied, "Very good."

Then he removed the butt plug from me and I felt him putting more lube in my ass. I then saw him take off his pants and underwear and place them on a hook and put his socks and shoes at the end of the bench

.

I saw him grab a condom and put it on. He grabbed a jar of something. I watched him smear whatever it was all over the condom. He then used some wipes to clean up his hands.

He moved behind me again and I felt him pressing his cock head right over my sphincter. I tensed at first but soon relaxed as his cock passed my gateway. He pressed forward slowly but steadily. I gave out a big exhale as he pressed his cock completely into me.

I have never had anal, so the sensation of a penis in my ass was uniquely painful. I'd used butt plugs, but this was significantly different. I expected him to start thrusting, but he didn't. He just stayed still saying nothing. I heard a soft chuckle from him. I started to wonder, why is his cock just resting inside my ass?

After about thirty seconds of silence passed, I felt something was not right, my ass was growing warm. I started to wiggle around a little. I said. "This is awkward, but my asshole is getting really warm."

"You do have a hot ass, Alice," he said and patted my ass.

"Very funny. No, it's like I was allergic to the lube."

He laughed and said, "Or it could be that I rubbed ginger on my cock."

"What, no you didn't. Did you.?!?!!"

He actually giggled!

"This is very annoying, why isn't it bothering you?" I asked.

"It's on the condom. Don't you remember that my plan is to always wear a condom until we get your STD test result back?"

"Oh, My Gawd! That is really nasty. I've never experience ginger root before. " I could feel small beads of sweat forming on my body.

"It's going to get exceptionally warm, but it won't injure you or leave marks on your body," He said as he started to give a slight thrust and stopped. He reached down and turned the wand to its highest speed.

After a good two or three minutes of intense vibration, I asked in frustration. "Master, I don't want to Dom from the bottom, but not moving your cock is frustrating me." I was on the verge of tears.

"Well, I can fix that easily." He said as he started to fuck my ass, slowly at first and then increasing in speed.

I said, "Oh Master, that's what I want. That is perfect!"

He reached forward and grabbed my hair, pulling my head back. He continued to pound my ass. I continued to feel this unique combination of motion in my ass with rising heat from within/

After a few minutes, I could feel myself climaxing, so I asked, "Master may I come?"

"Yes", Howard said.

I tightened my ass muscles around his cock. I think the tightening of my ass took him right to the edge and his cock swelled and he exploded into the condom, our contractions coming with the same rhythm.

At last, sighing with relief, I thought we were done. My legs and arms relaxed. He came around and kissed me soundly.

"We are not done with your punishment." He grinned.

"But Master my ass is still hot from the ginger."

He held my head with his hands and turned my head to look into his eyes.

"Did you fail in your task to follow directions?" He inquired.

I teared up saying, "Yes, I did Master."

He then pulled a penis gag out of the box and placed it in my mouth. The silicon penis went in about three inches which made it impossible to talk. He put on vinyl gloves and pulled a Ziplock bag from the box. Inside was two peeled ginger roots. My eyes went wide as I started shaking my head no.

He looked into my eyes and said: "If you want to use a safe word, you just need to grunt three times. Remember, I'm doing this to help you realize how important it is to remember all the instructions I give you That way you can serve me better. You said that is your goal. Do you want me to continue?"

Tears were streaming from my eyes as I shook my head yes.

"You want me to go ahead and leave it in for an hour?"

My eye went wide open in panic, but after a few moments of thought, I shook my head yes.

He turned the vibrator wand to a lower speed, then he proceeded to shove a ginger root in my ass. He then shoved the other Ginger root in my pussy. He picked up his clothes and walked away.

"Bye, See you in an hour!" He called out from behind me. I heard the elevator door open and shut. I couldn't see, as I was facing away from the elevator, but it sounded as if he had gone.

"What the hell," I said out loud, "He isn't even going to watch."

I didn't know he was right behind me.

I could feel the ginger really starting to burn. I was soon sobbing and groaning in pain. As the sobs racked my body, I vowed to work even harder to gain him as my Master. Then that blessed feeling of subspace kicked in and I knew I could handle this. I'm not sure I would ever enjoy ginger root inside me, but I knew that it would not permanently hurt me.

After what felt like hours, I felt the ginger root being removed from my ass and my pussy. He then went over to the box and got out a turkey baster. He stuck it in my ass and suddenly my ass was filled with a cooling liquid which I soon discovered was milk. He repeated the process for my pussy.

He took the straps off my head and removed the penis gag. I was still sobbing.

He took my head in his hands, lifted my face, and kissed me.

"That was only fifteen minutes, but you did so well. You are amazing."

"It felt like hours. It burned so much," I said with a sniffle in my voice.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, the stinging and heat have gone down. I promise to try to not make any more mistakes."

He then removed the vibrator wand and grabbed a rabbit vibrator which had about a six-inch dildo and another part that would massage my clit. He inserted it and I could feel the orgasm coming.

I asked, "Master, may I come."

"Come for me," He replied.

My body was racked by another massive orgasm. God, Howard was just amazing at getting me fired up. I was still in subspace so the orgasm was even better.

When I came down from my latest climax, he pulled the rabbit vibrator out, put on his pants, and released the straps holding me down. He started to massage my entire body. He then focused on my pussy and it was not long before I climaxed again.

"I love hearing you climax, you are such an amazing, sexy, beautiful woman, Alice."

After my orgasm, he spent a long time just rubbing my back until I was completely calm again.

"Alice, I enjoy doing uncomfortable things to you or knowing I will shortly do them to you. It arouses me. I hope you don't think I am sick. "

"Master, you're not sick, it's just how you're wired. The fact that I enjoy it is just how I'm wired. It is good we found each other. I know you appreciate this gift I am giving to you and that makes it even better."

He replied "That certainly is a good thing. I think I'm going to really enjoy our time together."

He lifted me up and put me on the gurney. I had never felt so appreciated in my life. I had to admit that it was a weird way to get to this point, but it worked for me and that is all that mattered.

Recovery

He rolled the gurney to the elevator, took my suitcase out of the elevator, and left it in the dungeon, then we rode up the elevator to the family room. He rolled me to the kitchen and raised the back of the gurney so that I was sitting up. He put a glass of water to my lips which was very refreshing. I drank the whole glass down.

He continued rubbing his hands on my body making sure to not miss any part of it. I shuddered every time he rubbed my breasts and especially when his hands went over my pussy. I was still feeling the effects of subspace. His aftercare was amazing.

After a few minutes, he rested his hand on my pussy gently massaging it.

"I think you are getting a little cold." He opened what looked like another oven and pulled out a warm blanket and draped it over me. He pulled out the unfinished bottle of wine from dinner, poured two glasses, and handed one to me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm starting to recover. That was very intense. But I am glad you let me prove my obedience." I replied and then took a sip of my wine.

"Do you think you can stand now?"

"Yes, I think I can," I said as I swung my legs over the side of the gurney, wrapped the blanket around me, stood, taking a tentative step.

I walked over to Howard, put both arms around his neck, causing the blanket to fall to the floor, and kissed him. He returned my kiss wrapping his arms around me.

"Alice, you are delightful. I was going to put you through at least one more test tonight, but I'd rather just enjoy the rest of the evening with you. I'd like you to run up to your room and change into something you'd wear if we were going dancing. Meet me by the living room fireplace in about 20 minutes. Say about 9:30?"

I kissed him, said "Yes sir" and then headed to my room.

I knew exactly what I was going to wear. I put on the purple corset with the shelf bra and built-in garter belt, attached a pair of sheer purple thigh highs to the garter belt, and put a purple thong over the garter belt. I put on purple high-heels and selected a dark purple, almost black, short cocktail dress that came down to just below the tops of the stockings. I then refreshed my makeup.

I saw I still had 5 minutes before I needed to be downstairs, so I grabbed my phone and texted my girls with the message "I am having an incredible time, love you both. Even got into subspace. Talk tomorrow." Then I headed down to the living room.

The lights in the living room had been turned down low and there was soft light jazz playing. Howard was seated on the couch in front of the fireplace where a fire burned. I learned later that it was a gas fireplace that ignited with the push of a button. It sure set a nice mood.

On the table in front of him was a large platter of different cheeses and crackers and a bottle of wine resting in a bucket of ice. I noticed that the table had decorative ironwork at its base which was attached to a full base on the floor. The coffee table could act as a cage. There were even decorative hinges that would act as a door to the cage if he wanted to put someone under the table.

He stood up as I entered and said, "Alice, you look so nice in that dress."

I walked over to him, we embraced and kissed again. As we sat down together on the couch. He poured a glass of wine for me and offered to fix me a plate of cheese and crackers.

"I hope this evening has been a good experience for you, Alice. And by the way, you don't need to call me Master, for now, please call me Howard. That means you don't have to ask my permission for anything. That rule is only in force when we are playing."

We talked about how I was feeling about all the games and tests he had subjected me to already. We explored more about our mutual interest in kink. Over the next hour, our conversation ranged over many topics. We shared a few laughs as well.

I noticed it was approaching 10:30 pm. I leaned against him and said "Howard, you gave me so much tonight, I've lost count of how many times I've cum. May I return the favor and suck your cock?"

"Yes Alice, I would enjoy that, but just use your hands for now."

I knelt in front of him, unzipped his pants, and pulled them down below his knees. I then pulled his briefs down.

I looked down at his semi-erect cock, a smile curved my lips as I glanced up at him. I gave him another soft seductive smile and then caressed his cock, stroking it slowly while my tongue tasted his balls. I pulled back a little and stared at his growing erection, wishing I could envelop it with my lips right then. He let out a soft groan as I brought my lips and sucked in one of his balls.

"Ohhhhhh," he moaned, closing his eyes, waiting for my next move.

I asked breathily. "Do you like that?"

"Yes, Alice." His eyes closed, he let out another moan as my lips captured the other ball.

His cock was at full attention.

I worked at the zipper to my dress. I pulled back completely from him and pulled my dress off over my head. I went back to massaging his cock with renewed passion.

After a few minutes, he pushed me back and said. "It's time for you to see my bedroom."

His Bedroom

He stood, pulled his pants up, then helped me stand. He then picked me up in his arms. I immediately put my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. He carried me into the family room to the elevator.

He said, "If I tried to carry you up the stairs, I would probably lose my balance and drop you."

I laughed saying, "The elevator is a much safer option"

We walked off the elevator and he carried me to his door.

As we entered his room I was amazed at the size. There was a king-size four-poster bed that had some of the same extras as mine. The mattress was at least a foot higher than mine. There was a fireplace in the corner with a couch and coffee table facing it. There was an easy chair in the corner with a nice reading lamp next to it. Along the wall were some beautifully made wooden chests of drawers and cabinets.

On the other side of the room were double doors that led to the Master Bath and a huge walk-in closet. The Master Bath had two sinks in a long counter that included a makeup table. The shower was at least six feet by six feet with many different shower heads including a rainforest fixture in the ceiling. Along one side of the shower was a bench that would be the perfect height to sit on while I shaved my legs or to trying out different sexual positions. There was also a jacuzzi tub that could easily fit four people comfortably. The toilet and bidet were in a separate area.

The walk-in closet had plenty of space to hang shirts and long coats. It had a massive shoe rack and many drawers. His clothes barely filled a quarter of it and he had a lot more clothes than most men.

I realized that the Master Bedroom, the Master Bath, and the walk-in closet took up the space above the family room, kitchen, and dining room.

While we were in the walk-in closet, I reached up to his coat lapels and asked "May I undress you?" He nodded yes.

I removed his coat and ran my hands across his shirt, and then put the coat on the dressing rack. Then I bent down and took off his socks and shoes. I put the socks in the laundry basket and placed the shoes on the rack. I then removed his shirt, pants, and briefs. I had seen him naked in the back of his suburban but now I could see him in a good light. My God, I wanted him.

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers
12