A COVID Journey Pt. 07

Story Info
Alice gets ice inserted into her pussy while in exam chair.
6.3k words
4.56
26.3k
6

Part 7 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

This is part seven of how the financial pressures of joblessness in the era of COVID forces one woman into becoming a 24/7 live-in companion and submissive BDSM playmate. Please read the previous parts first to get to know the characters and the kink they have shared. Comments and suggestions are very appreciated. I am writing a love story that contains incest, lesbian, male domination, exhibitionist, erotic and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip this story.

This is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to real people or incidents is purely coincidental.

I want to thank my editor 1moeannie. She took my original text and made great suggestions and corrections that helped me improve the story.

Main Characters;

Alice is a 45-year-old widow who enjoyed a kinky submissive lifestyle with her husband before he died. She occasionally will switch. Her husband's death left her in a very tight financial situation but she was making it work before losing her job due to COVID. She met Howard on-line. He was seeking a companion who also enjoys BDSM play as a submissive. So far things are working out for Alice. Alice has two adult children, Michelle and Jessica.

Howard is a 64-year-old widower. He discovered his interest in BDSM through a submissive friend, who helped him learn how to practice BDSM domination safely. Their relationship was always just about kinky sex, they otherwise had nothing in common. Howard is usually a dominant, but occasionally switches, usually only as part of a game of chance. Howard wants more than a submissive BDSM playmate; he wants a companion. He has put Alice through a number of tests, including punishments and it is beginning to appear that Alice may be the one.

Michelle (23 years old) and Jessica (21 Years old) are Alice's Daughters. Both were unaware of their parents' secret kinky lifestyle until they were helping their mom move into a smaller place to save money and found her stash of sex toys. They have since been having kinky incestual, three ways with their Mom, Alice.

=====================

Thursday lunch

I was wearing my French maid outfit when Howard came into the kitchen for lunch.

He told me my computer would be here tomorrow.

As we ate, he told me that the 3rd floor is completely dedicated to role-playing and bondage and we'd tour it after lunch.

We discussed what we most enjoyed about our play so far. I told him "It's the combination of being restrained and the anticipation of what might happen, plus receiving some form of pain that produce the most intense orgasms for me. There is something about being totally under the control of another, knowing they will inflict some pain before I receive any pleasure. But that needs to be combined with a clear belief that the one controlling me cares for me and won't let anything bad happen to me. Those factors combined make the playtime great and the climaxes incredible."

He replied "Doing those things with you or knowing that I will do those things with you in the future, enabled me to get harder. I'm not in my twenties anymore, at 64 I need a lot more stimulation, both mentally and physically, to produce an orgasm. I take Viagra to keep me harder for longer, but it's not enough."

"Howard, I am glad that I can help you have more pleasure. You're a good man." I leaned over and kissed him.

After our lips parted, he continued, "Over time, I find that these activities don't have the same effect. The orgasms get less massive and eventually are just minor and don't rock my entire body. The same was happening with Lisa, my sub friend. At some point we both started to lose interest. As I told you earlier, there were a number of factors in that happening; lack of common interests outside of kinky sex was big. With you, it has been different. We have spent hours talking about different subjects and shared interests. I feel we have just started to touch on the many things we have in common."

My heart made a little jump as he confessed he was enjoying talking to me, not just using my body. I felt my hopes rising that I might be staying with him for a long time.

He continued "How Lisa and I broke through that malaise was to switch. We set up a process that was exciting in its uncertainty."

"What was the process? I'm really curious." I said.

"We always played a game of chance that had many rounds until the winner was determined."

"What type of game of chance?" I inquired.

"It varied every time. We'd come up with the game together each time. Each game involved the loser removing an item of clothing each round. I always made sure that we agreed on the number of clothes we both were wearing so the number of rounds to win would be the same for both. However, I always had the option of putting more clothes on me or her depending on who I wanted to win. The games included poker, high card draw, dice, and even rock, paper, scissors."

"That sounds kind of exciting, not being sure if you'd be the Master or the Slave. How often would you play the game?" I said.

"Well, I am not sure how I'll set it up with you yet, but most likely, we'll start with the same plan. On any month that had 31 days, we'd play the game on the 31st. The winner would decide if they wanted to be the Master or Slave this time. Whoever won the right to be the Master would have the next 24 hours where they would be the Master."

"Oct 31st is just a week from tomorrow, No, next Friday would be the 30th, It would be a week from this coming Saturday. With just staying home all the time because of COVID it is hard to keep track of the date. Are we going to play the game next week?" I inquired.

"Most likely, if all continues on the right path. There is one thing. On Oct 31st I would reschedule the game to a day earlier to Oct 30th because I love dressing up and partying for Halloween. So, a week from Friday would be correct, this time." He replied.

3rd Floor Tour

And with that he said. "Let me give you a tour of the 3rd floor. "

"Master, can I ask a favor? "I asked.

"Yes"

"Can you put my arms in bondage and put the hobble chain on for the tour?"

He laughed and said, "I was debating whether to do that or not, but since you asked the answer is yes. Don't move while I get something. And close your eyes until I tell you to open them."

I heard him walking away and I was pretty sure he was headed to the dungeon. He quickly returned and told me to stand up with both my arms straight behind me with the palms together. I then felt him slip something over my hands and pull it over my forearms, elbows, and upper arms, forcing them together. I realized he had put me in the armbinder. He then added ankle cuffs and placed a very short chain between them. His final touch was a posture collar that limited my head movement, allowing me to only look straight ahead.

He then said, "You may open your eyes."

He attached a leash to the collar, put his hand near the ring on my collar, and pulled me forward. I could only do steps of about four inches. I walked very slowly.

"Move your feet faster, Slave!' He barked out.

I started moving my feet as quickly as possible. As we entered the elevator I tripped. I think he might have even caused it. He caught me in his arms before I went down.

He said, "I will never let any real harm come to you. You will always be safe with me even if you don't feel it for the moment." He then pushed the button label "A" and put his finger on the fingerprint reader.

As we exited the elevator he said, "The 3rd floor is completely dedicated to role-playing and bondage. "

I noticed that the 3rd floor was really just a high ceiling attic with short walls on one side. Across from the elevator was a touch screen that listed the names of the rooms along with a button that was labeled "Random".

I asked, "What is the random button for?"

"When I don't have a clear preference for a role-playing scenario, that button picks one for me. I can also pick a room and it will display different storylines for the scene and even the toys needed. What I want to do now is show you each room and you'll get to pick which one we'll use after dinner tonight. You'll have 'til dinner to pick it. "

The first room was across from the elevator. He opened the door and said, "This room is just for restraints."

The floor, walls, and ceiling were all covered in wood. The ceiling was not flat. it was the underside of the roof with cross beams every ten feet or so. Attached to the ceiling were some hoists, some with motors and some with just pulleys with chains. He pointed out that there was a connected full bathroom for the room.

I noticed that there were many structures that were constructed from pipes. The wood showed signs of holes where things had been removed. So clearly the pipes could be moved around.

On one of the walls, a little above me a Sybian was mounted to the wall. I'd never had the opportunity to ride one of those before. I felt myself beginning to become aroused. There were also some bins against the wall that contained more pipes and fittings along with a cordless drill and a station for charging the battery. Next to it were some cabinets that were closed.

On another wall were many cages. One was so small, that I would barely fit inside. Another was clearly molded to a body standing up.

I asked, "Why so many cages?"

"Those were for when Lisa brought some of her girlfriends, so I could put them in there as I restrained them one at a time."

I thought maybe there is a chance to get my girls invited here.

We left the restraint room and he walked me back over to the computer screen across from the elevator.

He explained. "I forgot to show you the scenario review option. You'll be able to do this on your computer when it arrives."

He walked me through some of the screens and I was amazed at the number of scenarios in the system.

I asked him "How do you come up with these scenarios?"

"I wrote the majority of them as I worked with Lisa and began discovering different ways to portray a scene. Lisa and her friends also added a bunch. They mostly did ones where the female is submissive."

I replied "Will I be allowed to read all the scenarios? "

"Yes, I have a program that allows you to read all the ones entered and propose new ones. I expect you'll come up with some good ones. I will review them and make sure that they are in the system correctly."

We started down the hallway. I noticed the hallway was about 6 feet high on the side facing the back of the house and then the roof sloped up to the 8 feet high ceiling.

The next room was a mock medical exam room. It had two normal exam tables with stirrups, a counter with a sink with cabinets above and below, a comfortable chair and a doctor's wheeled stool. It had a door to a full bathroom that it shared with the next room. I thought this could be fun.

We visited a mock hospital room with three beds. A mock jail/prison room with three cells, an office with four desks, and a classroom containing 12 student chairs. He said there were a few empty rooms. All had connected full bathrooms between them.

The last room we entered was full of costumes of every description. There were sexy versions of almost every profession you could think of; cop, nurse, doctor, teacher, construction worker, maid, secretary, military, and many more.

In addition, there were regular outfits for a number of professions that would pass for the real thing; Doctors, Nurses, Maids, Cops, Soldiers (both dress and field versions), Businesswomen. You name it was there.

There were costumes I recognized from movies; Princess Leia's bikini, Jessica Rabbit's gown, the 5th element strap outfit, a couple versions of Wonder Woman's outfit, Barbarella's bare breast costume. There were wigs that matched the character.

There was a rack that contained dresses, shoes, underwear, and wigs that looked to be Howard's size. There were also silicon shirts that had real-looking breasts on them and silicon shorts with a realistic-looking pussy on them.

"Howard, are those for you to wear?"

He replied, "Sometimes when Lisa won and became my master for 24 hours, she would make me cross dress. When I am the submissive, I do as my mistress tells me. Lisa enjoyed making me up as a very sexy woman and then pegging me. She always came up with new spins on her domination. It was never boring."

"How did it make you feel when she controlled you?" I asked.

"Alice, I know this may sound strange, but if I don't occasionally switch and receive the same things that I have dished out, eventually I get depressed and lose all interest in BDSM and even life. I need to do this occasionally to feel that I am alive."

I replied, "So, anything that you've done to me I could to you or its equivalent for a man?"

"Yes, my limits are what I have done with you."

"Wow, if I ever get to dominate you, it would be a very interesting experience for the two of us."

I noticed that the costumes were organized by size within each costume.

I asked Howard, "Why so many extras for each costume?"

He replied, "Once Lisa started bringing girlfriends, it was clear we needed other sizes for them for the games we played. I had Lisa order all the sizes for her friends before they came. It eventually became a big order for each new girlfriend, but I wanted to make sure that we never had to skip a roleplay we wanted to do because we were missing a costume. I've already made sure that there are two sets of each costume in your size."

"Will I be able to buy costumes?" I asked.

"When you come up with a scenario that requires a new costume then you may order it on the computer I will give you."

I thought about all the role-play rooms I've already seen. I asked if he ever thought of role-playing in a massage parlor.

He replied that since he had a real massage room he used that for massage role-playing. Same thing for the dungeon.

"You don't have to pick the role play until dinner. Until then your time is your own." He explained.

Medical Exam Room Role Play

I asked, "Could we do something right now?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"Just something picked randomly."

I shuffled over to the screen and realized that with my arms bound behind me that I could not select anything on the screen.

"Master, without my hands I can't select the random option.,"

"You could use your nose."

I shuffled up close to the screen and attempted to pick the random option with my nose. Naturally, it did not work and a help screen popped up.

Howard started laughing hard. "Okay, I will push the button for you, but I would like to see what your nose would pick in the future."

He pushed the back button which got us back to the main scene.

He selected the random button. The next menu asked for the number of people involved and had a plus and minus sign next to the number 2. Howard pressed continue and the next menu listed players one and two. Next to each were M and F buttons which he explained meant male or female. I told him I had figured that out

.

After he established player 1 was M and player 2 was F, four buttons appeared in each row; Dom, Sub, Switch, and Erotic. He selected Dom for him and Sub for me

.

"What does Erotic mean?"

He replied, "It's when you want to enjoy straight sex as role play. It will give you options like the night nurse sucks the patient's cock."

The screen now displayed a role-play scenario with the heading; Exam Room and then a couple of paragraphs of text.

I heard a printer start-up and then from a slot, I hadn't noticed, a printed page came out.

"That is so we don't have to come back here for each step. Do you want me to read all the instructions or just surprise you along the way?"

"Just surprise me, it is hotter that way."

We went to the exam room.

He read. "The patient is experiencing hot spots on their body. Whenever they touch their nipples, vagina, or anus, it feels hot. The patient is also having trouble controlling their body's motor skills. Arms or legs will move without warning or won't bend right. The scenario starts with a patient waiting for the doctor in the exam room. "

He looked at me and said. "Let's get you out of these restraints."

He removed all the restraints and I was soon standing just wearing my French maid outfit. He walked me into the room and I got up on the exam table.

"Your job is to explain the symptoms to the doctor. After that just go with the flow. Okay?"

I said I would and he left the room

.

About three minutes later he came in wearing a white lab coat, with a stethoscope around his neck and a clipboard.

"Good Afternoon, Miss Smith. I'm Doctor Doe. What seems to be the problem?"

I got into my role saying. "Doctor Doe, I'm having two really strange problems. The first problem is that I sometimes lose control of an arm or a leg and it just moves wildly on its own. Other times, I can't move them at all. The other problem is sort of embarrassing."

"It's okay, nothing happening in this room leaves this room." He said.

I swallowed and continued. "Sometimes, my nipples, or my vagina or my anus is hot to the touch, but when I take my temperature it's normal."

He said. "That is not as rare a condition as you'd expect. Let me take your vitals first before I start the exam."

He put on a blood pressure cuff and said "125 over 81, That is consistent with what you told me."

He then took my pulse and said, "95, we need to put you on an exercise program and get that down."

He then put the stethoscope ends in his ear and said "Miss Smith, I need to access your back. Can you pull down the zipper on your dress?"

I pulled down the zipper on my French maid outfit and he placed the stethoscope above my bra strap and said. "Breathe deeply." He moved the stethoscope and said "Again." He moved it a number of times.

He then said, "I need you to pull your dress down in the front so I can listen there."

I pulled the dress front down and my bra was fully exposed. He then repeated the process of having me breathe as he moved the stethoscope around.

He sighed and said "Miss Smith, normally I step out of the room when I ask a patient to disrobe, but I need to watch your movements as you remove your clothes to look for signs of the condition. You can hang your clothes on the hanger next to the table."

I got off the table and pulled the French maid dress off the rest of the way and put it on a hanger.

I removed the fluffy underskirt and my thong and placed them on a hook. I then removed my bra and then I made my right arm fly out and I dropped my bra. I said, "See Doctor Doe, that is what is happening."

He said, "Let me watch you pick up your bra and put it on the hook."

I bent down and picked it up. He said. "Oh, I need you to bend down again, but I need to feel the muscles between your legs as you do it, as I think I saw something. Drop the bra on the floor again."

He got behind me and placed his hand completely over my vulva. I bent down and he massaged it while I bent.

He said, "Let's do that again, but let me see if I can get the muscle to be in the right place."

He began to vigorously massage my pussy as I bent down and this time I picked up the bra and put it on a hook.

"Okay, I'm going to need to be a little more invasive while you do that again. Drop the bra on the ground again."

I did and then he inserted two fingers into my vagina and began to massage my G-spot.

"Now pick the bra up, but do it slowly."

As I bent down again, he picked up speed stroking my G-spot. I felt arousal rising. My breathing started coming quicker. He picked up his speed stroking my g-spot even more vigorously. He brought his other hand on my clit and started massaging it. I was soon experiencing an orgasm as I felt the pleasure roll over me. I was barely able to remain standing.

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers
12