A COVID Journey Pt. 13

Story Info
Alice shows all in a hotel window and more.
7k words
4.71
8.8k
12
0

Part 13 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part thirteen of how the financial pressures of joblessness in the era of COVID forces one woman into becoming a 24/7 live-in companion and submissive BDSM playmate. Please read the previous parts first to get to know the characters and the kink they have shared. Comments and suggestions are very appreciated. I am writing a love story that contains incest, lesbian, male domination, exhibitionist, erotic and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip this story.

This is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to real people or incidents is purely coincidental.

I want to thank my editor 1moeannie. She took my original text and made great suggestions and corrections that helped me improve the story.

Main Characters;

Alice is a 45-year-old widow who enjoyed a kinky submissive lifestyle with her husband before he died. She occasionally will switch. Her husband's death left her in a very tight financial situation, but she was making it work before losing her job due to COVID. She met Howard on-line. He was seeking a companion who also enjoys BDSM play as a submissive. So far, things are working out for Alice. Alice has two adult children, Michelle and Jessica.

Howard is a 64-year-old widower. He discovered his interest in BDSM through a submissive friend, who helped him learn the practice of BDSM domination safely. Their relationship was always just about kinky sex. They otherwise had nothing in common. Howard is usually dominant but occasionally switches, usually only as part of a game of chance. Howard wants more than a submissive BDSM playmate; he wants a companion. He has put Alice through several tests, including punishments. It is beginning to appear that Alice may be the one.

Michelle (23 years old) and Jessica (21 Years old) are Alice's daughters. Both were unaware of their parents' secret kinky lifestyle until they were helping their mom move into a smaller place to save money and found her stash of sex toys. They have since been having kinky incestual three ways with their Mom, Alice.

==================

Hotel Exhibitionist

Howard had me prepare dinner for us to eat at 5 pm. I told him every person replied to my texts and I wanted to spend some time talking with him about my school for submissives I was planning to set up. He agreed it could be a lot of fun.

As we finished dinner that night, Howard said, "This evening, we will check into a hotel near LAX. We'll wear masks and put on a show. Wear something you could wear to a fancy society affair. We leave at 6:00 pm."

I went to my room and picked out a nice set of panties, a bra trimmed in lace, Thigh-high fishnet stockings, and my 5" heels. I put on a dress that nicely displayed my cleavage and stopped at mid-thigh.

I was ready on time, and Howard greeted me with a hug and a kiss. He was wearing a sharp-looking dark blue suit with a blue pin striped shirt and a red tie. He took my hand and led me into the garage. He opened a box just inside the door into the garage. Each hook was labeled with the car the keys were for. He grabbed keys from a hook tagged van.

We walked past my car, the black suburban, a few other cars, and approached a dark blue Mercedes Benz sprinter van with a high roof.

He opened the passenger door for me to climb into a comfortable captain's chair. The row behind me also had two captains' chairs. Behind the second row was just a single chair made out of what appeared to be mostly pipes. I didn't get a very good look at it.

I asked, "Howard, why the van tonight? We walked past some very nice sedans."

He replied, "This one has these cool windows that can go from clear to dark with just a turn of this dial. It will make the drive back a more exciting experience."

I looked at him quizzically and said, "That sounds ominous."

He laughed saying, "It's going to be an awesome evening. Do you trust me?"

I replied, "Always. You'd think I'd learn better" then laughed.

I asked, "So where are we going?"

He replied, "A hotel near LAX. We'll have some fun there."

With that, he leaned over, kissed me, then we pulled out and headed on our way. As always, we talked about many different subjects. I wondered if we would ever run out of things to talk about. I was finding that the more time I spent with Howard, the more I liked him. We took Malibu Canyon over to the coast, which is a lovely scenic drive. The view of the Pacific at the end of the canyon was glorious.

At one point, I noticed that one of the screens on his dashboard showed a picture of the "pipe" chair in the back. I wondered what was going on with that, but our discussions were so engaging that it soon slipped my mind.

"Why are we going to a hotel at LAX?" I asked.

"In the late 80s, one of the largest hotels near LAX was built. It has two large towers and two short wings built to shield the back swimming pool and gardens from the road noise on Century Boulevard. In 2010 LAX decided to consolidate all their operations into a single building which was built on the adjacent property right up to the property line of the hotel. There is one suite that comes within 20 feet of the LAX operations building. The suite has floor-to-ceiling windows that look directly into the operations center. I occasionally like to be an exhibitionist and this is a safe way to do it."

"Oh, so we are going to put on a show for the ops people?" I said as I felt my pussy tingle with excitement.

"Yes, we'll be wearing masks, so we can't be identified." He replied.

I said, "This should be fun."

We pulled into the hotel and parked on the deserted 3rd level in the basement about as far from the main elevator to the lobby as we could.

I asked, "Why so far from the lobby elevator?"

"It will make sense when we leave." He replied.

Howard pulled a rolling suitcase out of the back of the van and we went to check-in. We were offered an upgrade to the central tower, but Howard declined it.

The suite was spacious, spanning the entire end of the top floor of the short wing. Drapes covered the windows looking toward the operations center but were open on the sides showing the gardens and pool on one side and Century Boulevard on the other.

Howard rolled the suitcase into one of the large bedrooms with a full wall of windows facing the operations center and pulled out masks. He turned off the lights and opened the drapes. After checking that people were working across the way, he set up a small camera.

"It's fun to video their reactions and watch them later," he explained.

He closed the drapes, pulled some soft white LED floodlights out of the suitcase, and plugged them in. He rearranged the lights so that the entire room was lit in a soft glow. The people across the way would be able to observe all the action in the room. He checked his phone to make sure he was able to turn the LED lights on and off.

He placed a flogger on the nightstand, grabbed four glass jar candles from the suitcase, positioning them around the room, and lit them.

He said, "These candles melt at a lower temperature, around 102 F, so they won't burn your skin."

"Why are you telling me that?" I was already aware that I might get some first-hand experience with them.

He replied, "So you're not unnecessarily worried later."

The thrill of the unknown instantly translated into my pussy becoming wetter. He turned the lights off then opened the drapes. I could see a room with seven masked people in it. Four guys and three women. They appeared to be in their late 20s to early 30s There were about ten workstations along the walls on both sides of the room. There was a large table with chairs all around it in the middle. The room's far side had a door in the middle with glass-walled offices on each side of it. There was one woman who appeared to be my age sitting in one of the offices. It was clear they were all just shooting the breeze. That wasn't too surprising given the lower number of flights resulting in fewer ground operations because of COVID 19.

He handed me a mask that covered my face from the tip of my nose to my hairline except for my eyes.

"What do I do?" I asked as I put on the mask.

"I will first turn on the light, then we will come into the room. From then on just follow my lead. Okay? Now, remember, pretend we don't notice them. It makes for a better show. We'll notice them at the end and act shocked. It makes for a good final scene." He said.

"That I can do!" I enthusiastically replied.

We walked out of the bedroom, Howard pressed the app on his phone and I could see the lights go on through the open door.

Howard laughed then said, "Showtime." He grabbed my hand, led me into the room, then started to kiss me passionately with his hands roaming over my body. I immediately got in the mood and began stroking his body.

We slowly turned as we kissed. I realized he was checking to see if anyone noticed. After a couple of rotations, one of the guys saw us. He told the nearest guy who also looked. Soon we had the four guys and three gals looking at us.

Howard moved his hand to the zipper of my dress and pulled it down. His hands went inside the open back, he slowly pulled the dress off my shoulders then down my arms. He then slowly pulled the dress down while I placed my hands on either side of his head, sliding my hands through his hair. He let the dress drop to my ankles. I stepped out of it as we continued to kiss.

Soon I was standing in just lingerie. Still decent, my breasts and pussy were covered, I clearly had the undivided attention of the folks in the office across the way. We continued to make out like teenagers, turning slowly in a circle.

I saw the woman in the office come out, laugh, then say something to the workers. They all laughed, a few of them picked up their phones. Some to take pictures and others to make calls.

"Aren't you worried about them taking pictures?" I asked

"We are in our hotel room making out. They're the peeping toms. The worse thing would be someone from the hotel knocking on our door and informing us we were being watched. That has never happened. No one can tell that it's us. Would you recognize me wearing this mask?" He explained.

"No," I replied.

I was becoming more aroused. I decided to remove Howard's coat and tie.

Howard said, "Perfect, you're getting into the game."

He then bent down, grabbed the sides of my panties pulling them off. He maneuvered me into a chair so I was facing the window and could watch their reactions.

He then knelt between my legs moving his mouth over my pussy. I hung my head back in pleasure as I savored the sensation of his tongue laving my labia, like the sea laving the shore with small, agitated waves. He sucked my clit for a while which was heavenly as I moaned in pleasure.

Across the way, they were all unable to look away. One of the gals was stroking her breast. One guy was sitting in a chair with his hand on his pants rubbing his cock. I watched as two more women came in, I laughed when I saw their jaws drop.

I then pulled Howard's head up to mine and we kissed while I took the opportunity to unbutton his shirt and pull it over his head.

He reached around, undid my bra then pulled it off. Then he sucked on one nipple for a minute then moved to the other nipple. After trading off a few times, he put two fingers into my vagina massaging my G-spot while squeezing my breasts and alternated sucking each nipple.

I felt my climax envelop me as my body shook with each passionate surge.

Howard looked up from my pussy with a smile, said, "That was a great first act. What should be our second act?"

I looked at our audience, their gazes were glued to the activities in our room. The woman my age had gone back to her office, her hands had disappeared under the desk. One of the women and a man were holding hands in the corner. He looked a little surprised, but he wasn't fighting it.

He said, "Take off my shoes and pants."

I leaned down, untied his shoes then removed them. I unzipped his pants pulling them down. I put my hands on both sides of his briefs and pulled them off. Now we were both naked, with the exception of my stockings and heels.

His profile was to the audience. I bowed down in front of him and took his erect cock in my hands. I glanced at our audience. Our performance had them enthralled.

I looked up at Howard and said, "I think we have a hit on our hands."

He replied with a smirk, "Actually you have my cock in your hands. Get busy!"

I moved my lips to the crown of his cock licking around its top. I sucked the crown for a few moments then went all the way down on it.

He reached down and started massaging my breasts. I moved my mouth down to his balls and took them into my mouth one at a time. What popped into my head was, "I wished he had no hair down here as it would be a lot more pleasant for me."

I moved back to his cock taking the whole length into my mouth, his pubes tickling my nose.

He grabbed my hair on the sides of my head and started forcing my mouth up and down his cock. I noticed he kept the speed slow enough that we weren't quickly building to a climax.

Howard said, "Time for act three. Stand up."

I stood up, Howard moved the chair so it was facing our audience. He sat on it saying, "Sit on my lap facing the window, so that we are doing a reverse cowgirl. It will be a great show for our audience as your tits bounce while we fuck."

I carefully sat down so that my pussy was impaled on Howard's cock. He wrapped his arms around me placing a hand on each side of my breasts.

I slowly started to rock my hips, feeling the bliss of his cock sliding inside me. Howard matched my rhythm with his thrusts and movement of his hands.

I said, "I can tell that you are using your hands to make my girls bounce more."

He laughed, "We've got to make sure that the audience gets their money's worth."

I giggled, "I'm sure we are delivering far more entertainment than they ever expected this evening."

Howard placed his hands on the outside of my thighs then lightly dragged them along my legs, across my hips, along my sides, then moved them to my breasts. His light, sensual touch sent shivers throughout my body. He then reversed direction, lightly sliding his hands from my breasts to my sides and then across my hips to where he started.

He slid his hands to my inner thighs slowly, lightly, he slid them up to my clit. While one hand massaged my clit, the other hand continued its sensual tour of the other side of my body.

I felt myself being driven higher and higher as we rocked in unison.

He then leaned forward and began kissing my neck. He switched the hand rubbing my clit and with the other and resumed the tour of the other side of my body. It was blissful. I didn't give a shit that people were watching. This was heaven.

I thought about how lucky I was to find someone who met my kinky needs like the perfect fit of a jigsaw puzzle. I hoped this wasn't something that was too good to be true. I needed this to work or I would soon to be broke. I hoped I had found someone who wanted to play with me that I liked... no that I loved. I hope this wasn't just a blip on the radar. I wanted what Howard offered me. He understood my need to be controlled and even to feel pain. He also understood that sometimes I wanted more pain than was good for me. Then after a painful session, after the orgasms had subsided, he took care of me, he made sure I was okay.

Howard pinch my nipples saying, "Hey Sleepyhead, you almost came to a complete stop there. Let's keep the show on the road."

I replied, "Sorry Howard, I just started thinking of how wonderful this week has been and how I never want it to end."

Howard's answer surprised me, "Neither do I. I haven't felt this alive in years."

I leaned back and to the side, turned my head toward his, our lips met, the kiss was magnificent.

We resumed our rocking motion as Howard's hands returned to their wandering ways, making many extended visits to my clit.

Howard kissed the back of my neck then said, "Stand up."

I stood up, Howard turned the chair to be profiled to the audience. He told me to stand behind the chair facing it. Once I was in position, he pushed on my upper back causing me to bend over the chair.

Howard said, "I love the look of your gorgeous ass bouncing on my cock right in front of me."

Then Howard knelt down behind me, I felt Howard's tongue slide into my pussy. He grasped my hips pulling my pussy tightly against his tongue. I moaned as he began to suck my clit. With both hands, he spread my pussy lips further apart driving his tongue deeper into me. He moved his tongue to my clit, alternating between licking, sucking, and kissing it.

He moved away from my pussy and I felt his cock slide into me again.

I moaned as his cock was thrust into my vagina. He slid it in and out, using his hands on my hips to give each thrust more force.

He leaned around, grasped my nipples, pinching them. I felt the pain run through my body.

I glanced over to our voyeurs, we still had a rapt audience.

He pulled his cock out then rubbed the tip of it on a tour of all the parts of my vulva. It looked as if the audience got a kick out of that maneuver. But I needed him back inside me.

I said, "Howard, you better put that cock back in me or so help me god, I will rape you."

He laughed. "That could be fun," as he thrust his cock back into my pussy.

I put a hand on my clit to rub it in such a way that our audience would notice.

Howard mused, "That was well executed. You're going to give some of those guys some incredible wet dreams. And/or a trip to the restroom to rub one out."

He rocked into me hard as waves of pleasure crashed over me. I felt the oncoming power of another orgasm, then Howard stopped.

Howard said, "We need to save that orgasm for the finale."

I groaned in disappointment.

Howard replied, "I promise you many more orgasms before the night is through."

As he helped me off the chair, we embraced with a deep kiss.

Howard broke off the kiss explaining, "For our final act, we'll do our second Kama Sutra position."

I replied, "That will be an amazing finale."

Kama Sutra Deep Lotus

Howard gathered up the four candles placing them on the nightstand.

I said, "Moving those candles next to the flogger worries me a little."

He got on the bed so that his profile was facing our audience. He had one leg straight and the other bent at the knee.

Howard explained, "You are to face me and lower yourself down onto my cock in a deep squat until you are resting on your knees. You'll need to take your shoes off, but your stockings can stay on. Wrap your arms around my neck to maintain your balance. I'll do the same."

I kicked off my heels, got up on the bed straddling him. I lowered myself down in a squat. I felt his cock sliding deep inside me. I put my arms around his neck as he returned the gesture.

He reached over, grabbed the orange candle as he leaned back saying, "This won't be too bad. Just take a deep breath as I pour this down your back."

I tensed up as I felt the hot candle wax hit my back. It wasn't as hot as I had feared, but it still delivered a hot sting. I felt Howard's other hand start to smear the melted wax over my back.

Howard began rocking his pelvis, as his cock moved within my pussy. He told me that we needed to take turns rocking our hips to heighten our climax.

Howard grabbed a second candle, which was red, and slowly poured the hot wax on my right breast. The melted wax sensation added to the swelling of sensations the constant movement of his cock in me was generating. He carefully smeared the red wax on my breast so that it was evenly covered.

12