A COVID Journey Pt. 15

Story Info
Alice agrees to the terms of her contract with Howard.
4.5k words
4.68
6.7k
8
0

Part 15 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

To my readers: This has taken much longer than normal to finish this part because after I finished the first draft, I didn't like it. I talked to my amazing editor 1moeannie and restructured the story, throwing all but the first couple paragraphs away. I think it is a much better tale now.

Overall: This story is part fifteen of how the financial pressures of joblessness in the era of COVID leads one woman into becoming a 24/7 live-in companion and submissive BDSM playmate. Please enjoy this story. Comments and suggestions are appreciated. If you want to learn how Alice and Howard got to this point, please read the series from the beginning. I am writing a love story that contains incest, lesbian, male domination, exhibitionist, erotic and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip this story.

This is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to real people or incidents is purely coincidental.

I want to thank my editor 1moeannie. She took my original text and made great suggestions and corrections that helped me improve the story.

Main Characters;

Alice is a 45-year-old widow who enjoyed a kinky submissive lifestyle with her husband before he died. She occasionally will switch. Her husband's death left her in a very tight financial situation, but she was making it work before losing her job due to COVID. She met Howard online. He was seeking a companion who also enjoys BDSM play as a submissive. So far, things are working out for Alice. Alice has two adult children, Michelle and Jessica.

Howard is a 64-year-old widower. He discovered his interest in BDSM through a submissive friend, who helped him learn the practice of BDSM domination safely. Their relationship was always about kinky sex. They otherwise had nothing in common. Howard is usually dominant but occasionally switches, usually only as part of a game of chance. Howard wants more than a submissive BDSM playmate; he wants a companion. He has put Alice through various scenes, including punishments. It is beginning to appear that Alice may be the one.

Michelle (23 years old) and Jessica (21 Years old) are Alice's daughters. Both were unaware of their parents' secret kinky lifestyle until they were helping their mom move into a smaller place to save money and found her stash of sex toys. They have since been having kinky incestual three ways with their mom, Alice.

=========

Sunday Dinner

After I got to my room, I called the girls and told them about my day and about what I learned from Howard's journal. He wanted me to stay. They told me they had gotten the STD tests Howard had arranged, but the results wouldn't be available until Wednesday morning.

After updating my diary, I started getting ready for the dinner Howard was making for me.

Howard told me to dress nicely for dinner. I had a nice mid-thigh purple dress I hadn't worn yet. I knew he liked it when I wore a garter belt, so I attached some sheer purple thigh-high stockings. I put on a matching thong and bra. Fortunately, I had a pair of strappy purple high heels, so the whole look had a purple theme.

When I got down to the dining room, it was beautifully lit with candles on the table. Howard helped me to my seat and then poured me a glass of wine. The first course was Caesar Salad. Our conversation covered many of our favorite topics. Howard avoided discussing our kinky playtime this past week. Each time I tried to bring up the topic, he changed the subject.

I finally asked him, "Why are you avoiding the subject of our kinky play."

He smiled and replied, "Because I have a plan for sharing that after dinner in an enjoyable manner. You're just going to have to trust me."

I laughed saying, "That again? You know I trust you. Okay, I'll stop bringing it up."

Howard got up and brought in the main course of Filet Mignon, Baked Potato, and Bacon Wrapped Asparagus.

I tasted the meat then said, "Howard, you are an amazing cook. This is delicious."

As I finished my meal, Howard asked, "Are you ready for a delicious dessert?"

I nodded yes. He cleared the table, then brought in a tray holding two chocolate soufflés and a pot of hot chocolate sauce. He put the soufflé in front of me and poured hot chocolate into it.

I tasted it and exclaimed, "Howard, this is amazing!"

Howard replied, "I wanted to demonstrate with this meal how much I appreciate you."

I smiled, "Message received."

I got up to help Howard clear the table and he said, "You don't need to do that."

I replied, "I know. It's just a way of saying thank you." I leaned over and kissed him.

Once everything was in the dishwasher, Howard said, "Are you ready for what I have prepared for us to go over the week?"

"Absolutely," was my reply.

Howard said, "Turn around and put your arms behind you."

I felt Howard slip a blindfold over my eyes and put handcuffs on my wrists. He grasped my left forearm to guide me to the elevator. I heard the doors open and we went in. The elevator took us to the second floor. We went down the hall to the theater.

He removed the handcuffs, kissed me lovingly, removed the blindfold, and said, "I just wanted to restrain you for the walk."

I looked around the theater noticing that Howard had opened the curtains in the back. There were two sets of shackles on the wall with a narrow seat to straddle below them. Howard helped me up on the seat then restrained my arms and legs with the shackles.

He gently massaged my breasts. I wished I was naked as the massage didn't feel nearly as sensual through my dress and bra. I loved it when Howard played with my naked breasts. He kissed me and ran his hands down my sides. He slipped a hand under my dress and cupped my pussy through my thong. I sighed.

He took a picture then said as he proceeded to release me. "I just wanted you to experience this so you'd know about it for when we play next week. There is also an additional set of these on each of the side walls."

I looked at Howard then excitedly commented, "Oooo, that will be fun to use on the girls."

The Highlight Reel

Howard grasped my hand and walked over to the big double easy chair in the middle. We sat down. I snuggled up against him, he put an arm around me. He pushed a few buttons on the control panel in the chair's arm, the lights went down as the screen came to life.

Howard said, "I hope you enjoy this highlight reel of our time together so far."

The video started with the title "Highlights of Alice's and Howard's Play"

The video started with the title "Thursday, Oct 15, 2020: The Parking Lot" which was when Howard had me remove my dress in a parking lot. It continued on through many of the experiences we'd had since then.

We had created so many good memories. The striptease I did to the song 'You Can Leave Your Hat On' from the movie 9 1/2 Weeks when I first arrived. Then getting ginger root put in my pussy and ass as punishment for not following Howard's orders. He even had video from a dashboard mounted camera as we drove through the drive-through with me almost naked. There were funny parts like during our medical role play and tender moments like the Anatomy lesson. My favorite part was reenacting some of the scenes from the movie Secretary. I was surprised that he even had scenes from the paintball hunt.

The biggest surprise was he had some video of our exhibitionist time at the hotel taken looking into the room.

The video ended, I kissed him and said, "Thank you for capturing this. This has been one of the best weeks of my life. Can I get a copy?"

Howard replied "Yes."

I asked, "How did you get so many camera angles for each scene here at the house?"

Howard replied, "I have cameras hidden in all the walls in most of the rooms, except bedrooms and bathrooms."

"Oh, I'll be sure to brush my hair and put on makeup each time I leave my bedroom from now on." I commented.

Howard replied, "You're beautiful no matter what the state of your hair and makeup are."

I let out a happy sigh saying, "You are so sweet. It's one of the many reasons I love you."

I paused and then continued. "How did you get those shots at the hotel?"

Howard replied, "I'm part owner of the hotel and I have an arrangement with the folks in the building next door. Now I need to get serious with you. Please follow me to the Living Room"

The Agreement

When we got to the Living Room, Howard told me to get into the cage under the coffee table and after he locked the door he said, "I am going to go over the terms of our agreement for you to stay here full time. If you agree to each term, you are to remove an article of clothing and push it through the bars."

"That's going to take some time, given that there isn't much room in here. Is there a time limit for responding?" I replied.

"As long as you are attempting to remove the article of clothing and don't take too long, it will be fine."

"Can I ask questions as we discuss the terms? I know you are pretty clever about misdirecting me. You did get me to go topless while we drove on the 101."

"Yes, you may. What are you wearing right now?" He asked.

"I have on, heels, stockings, thong, garter belt, bra, and dress. Eight individual items." I replied.

He replied, "That will be almost enough."

"The first term is; The most important thing in your life is being my personal sex toy, my personal slut, my lover, and my companion. Being my personal sex toy means it is more than just doing what I want, you need to anticipate my desires and kinks. If I ask you to, you will do it. No matter what. "

"What if you want to permanently harm me?"

"That is a very valid question, which brings me to the second term, I will never do anything to permanently harm you or those you love. I will take care of you and those you love because they will be those that I also love. Now that is two conditions. I am waiting for your response." He said.

I removed both my shoes and pushed them through the bars.

"The third term is that your desire for sex with me will be insatiable. You will make sure I wake up every day with a smile."

I hit my head as I removed a stocking and pushed it through the bars

He noticed and asked, "Are you okay?" I replied "Yes."

Howard said, "I know being in this cage is hard while we go over the terms and as you remove articles of clothing, but it also is a physical reinforcement that from now on your life will have boundaries that I define."

"Master", I asked, "If I come up with some ideas can I bring them up? "

"Absolutely, you are encouraged to. I really want you to be my companion and confidant. Sometimes, those two roles will conflict, but if we talk, we can work any problems out. Okay, the fourth term is you will not have sex with anyone but me or someone I have given you permission to fuck."

"What about my girls? I have really grown to love our three ways, " I asked.

"If your girls are in our bubble as we discussed then that is not a problem." He replied.

"Are you allowed to have sex with anyone besides me? My girls really want to experience your form of domination." I asked.

"If your girls want to be dominated by me, they will need to be within my STD and COVID Bubble. I will only have sex with people within my bubble. It is a call you three will make to be within my safety bubble. I will never force myself on someone." He replied.

I removed the other stocking as something deep within me was triggered by Howard's assurances. To be Howard's forever excited me. Then I started to worry and asked, "What if you decide that you're tired of me?"

"I don't think that will happen, but the fifth term addresses that. You will never worry about your future because the fifth term is that a trust fund will be set up to take care of you."

I quickly removed my dress and passed it through the bars.

"The sixth term is you will not pleasure yourself without my permission. But you may ask if you can. When we are playing you will not cum unless I allow it. When we are making love, you can cum whenever you want."

I removed my garter belt and pushed it through the bars.

"The seventh term is that you will always wear sexy and revealing outfits when we are together. I will approve the clothes you order."

I removed my bra and pushed it through the bars.

"The eighth term is that If you disobey you will be punished."

"If I am afraid of the punishment, can I ask you about it?" she asked.

"You may, within limits. You will always tell me then you have disobeyed, whether I am with you or not. You will never keep a secret of your disobedience, no matter what. Do you understand?"

I removed my thong and pushed it through the bars. I was now completely nude and I was going to be his.

"And the ninth and final term is that I can add a term at any time." He added with a sly grin.

"What?" I said, "I agree but I don't have any more clothes to take off."

He chuckled saying, "You're already not following an order. What does that mean?"

I let out a long sigh, "I need to be punished."

"You were paying attention. That's good." He said.

"I don't want to punish you on our last night. When you get back on Tuesday, We will discuss what your punishment should be.

"I want you to be laser-focused on what you are committing to when you come back here. Having a punishment over your head will drive home how important the terms are. Now come out of the cage," he said as he unlocked the cage door.

I crawled over to him and rested my head in his lap. "Thank you, Howard, for giving me this week to prove to you that I'm your girl. I couldn't be happier."

He asked," Can you recite the terms?"

I replied, "Number 1, I am your sex toy.

Number 2, You will never harm me.

Number 3, My desire for sex with you will be insatiable.

Number 4, I only can have sex with you. And with my daughters, if they are in your bubble.

Number 5, A trust fund will be set up for my future.

Number 6, I will not cum without your permission.

Number 7, I will always wear clothes that turn you on.

Number 8, If I disobey you, I will be punished.

Number 9, You can add a term at any time.

"That is close enough for now." He said as he stroked my hair. "Here's the written contract that I have already signed."

I looked the contract over and sign it immediately.

Howard said, "I'll scan this in later and send you a copy, but for now, let's go up to my bedroom and learn another Kama Sutra position. From this moment on we are lovers tonight."

Kama Sutra III

We picked up my discarded clothes. We held each other's hand as we walk up the stairs to Howard's bedroom.

Howard said, "It's your turn, you undress me."

I enjoyed a bit of domination as I undressed him. He didn't tell me how to undress him. His smile was as big as the Cheshire Cat's, so I knew he enjoyed allowing me to remove his clothes.

Once we were both naked, he grabbed the Kama Sutra book from the nightstand and said, "The next position we are going to learn is called the Sammukha -- the passion position. It's a relatively easy position and one you'd never have thought of."

We walked over to where he had a short, one foot by four foot table, almost stepstool height against the wall. He helped me get up on the table, lean against the wall, and spread my legs as wide as I could. Howard and I were eye to eye now. He leaned in for a deep kiss as he pressed his entire naked torso against mine. We spent a few minutes kissing like it was the only thing in the world. Then I felt his cock rubbing against my pussy, then it slipped into me.

I loved the intimate eye contact and the sensual movement of our bodies.

As a culmination of all the experiences this evening, it wasn't long before I let out a rather high-pitched "Ahhh!" as he shot his seed into me. My legs trembled, his limbs shook as we climaxed together.

Once we had calmed now, Howard picked me up and carried me to the bed. He spooned up against me and we were asleep in minutes.

Monday Morning Final Cowgirl

I woke up to Howard stroking my naked body.

He said "Good morning. I have really enjoyed this time with you. I will really miss you while you visit your daughters."

I said, "Thank you for wanting me back. I would have been devastated if you hadn't asked me to stay. I look forward to many more mornings together because I love how hard you are in the morning."

I kissed him and then moved to get astride him. I slid his cock into my pussy. He let out a groan as I slowly sank down on him. I placed his hands on my breasts.

I started to slide my hips back and forth. "Howard, I haven't felt this happy in a long time."

As my arousal increased, I picked up my pace as I continued to grind on his cock. I enjoyed the feeling of sliding my pussy along the length of his penis, as his fingers twisted my nipples sending exquisite pain throughout my body. My breathing increased as our climax claimed us and I felt his cock throb flooding my pussy with his cum. I continued to ride him long after he had emptied himself, savoring the afterglow of our lovemaking

I collapsed on his chest and said, "I'm looking forward to doing this again when I get back."

I kissed him and then rose off of him.

He said, "Let's go take a shower before you leave."

As we got in the shower, I said, "I don't think you'll ever know how much this time has meant to me,"

"I had a wonderful time Alice and I will see you again tomorrow night." He said.

We took turns under the water as we had done many times. As the water cascaded around us, he gave extra attention to my breasts with his hands, mouth, and tongue.

I said, "You are a caring and considerate lover."

Howard replied, "You are so much more than I was hoping for."

We ate a hearty breakfast prepared by Howard, I went to pack my suitcase with the few things I needed to take home, but I left most of my clothes in my room as I would back the next day. When it was time to go. Howard picked up my suitcase with one hand and wrapped the other arm around me. I leaned my head on his shoulder as we walked to the garage.

As I pulled out of his garage, Howard followed my car out and stood waving and blowing kisses as I drove off.

I thought to myself, I think my future is going to be wonderful.

Alice Arrives Home

I arrived home, parked my car in the driveway as I was planning to go out again for groceries. I silently came in through the front door. There on the couch in front of me were my daughters in just their underwear. Jessica was on top of Michelle. They were kissing each other madly and grinding their pussies into each other.

I decided to be quiet as I watched my girls enjoying each other.

Jessica pulled Michelle's bra strap down exposing her breast. Jessica's tongue flicked Michelle's nipple then she soon moved on to circling Michelle's nipple with her tongue. As Michelle's moans increased Jessica began sucking on her breast.

They shifted to a sitting position on the couch facing each other. Michelle reached around Jessica and unhooked Jessica's bra dragging the straps down her arms. Michelle leaned forward to suck on one of Jessica's breasts and massage the other breast.

Then Jessica pushed Michelle back onto her back. She put her hands on either side of Michelle's panties and pulled them off. She grabbed Michelle's knees and pushed them apart. Jessica then brought her face down to Michelle's pussy and gave her clit a kiss. She brought her head up to look into Michelle's eyes and then bent to place an additional kiss on Michelle's clit. Jessica licked across Michelle's pussy lips, then briefly sucked on Michelle's clit, then kissed it again.

Jessica started to alternate between sucking and licking Michelle's clit. Michelle's moans of pleasure got louder. She occasionally raised her head up and brought her hand across Michelle's vulva in a light, gentle caress.

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers
12