A COVID Journey Pt. 17

Story Info
Alice returns to Howard.
5.4k words
4.87
4.5k
7

Part 17 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

I apologize for the long delay since part 16. I had a back injury that needed surgery to fix. I'm on the mend! Here is part 17. I have to thank my amazing editor, 1moeannie, for encouraging me (read nag) to continue working on Alice and Howard's story. There are two more written and being reviewed already and more have outlines. * 1moeannie: My apologies too. I confess holiday blues and still figuring out my work schedule after a significant move. BUT we're back at it. Happy New Year! *

This story is part seventeen of how the financial pressures of joblessness in the era of COVID leads one woman into becoming a 24/7 live-in companion and submissive BDSM playmate. Please enjoy this story. Comments and suggestions are appreciated. If you want to learn how Alice and Howard got to this point, please read the series from the beginning. I am writing a love story that contains incest, lesbian, male domination, female domination, exhibitionism, group sex, erotic and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip this story.

This is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to real people or incidents is purely coincidental.

I want to thank my editor 1moeannie. She took my original text and made great suggestions and corrections that helped me improve the story.

Main Characters;

Alice is a 45-year-old widow who enjoyed a kinky submissive lifestyle with her husband before he died. She occasionally will switch. Her husband's death left her in a very tight financial situation, but she was making it work before losing her job due to COVID. She met Howard online. He was seeking a companion who also enjoys BDSM play as a submissive. So far, things are working out for Alice. Alice has two adult step children, Michelle and Jessica.

Howard is a 64-year-old widower. He discovered his interest in BDSM through a submissive friend, who helped him learn the practice of BDSM domination safely. Their relationship was always just about kinky sex. They otherwise had nothing in common. Howard is usually dominant but occasionally switches, usually only as part of a game of chance. Howard wants more than just a submissive BDSM playmate; he wants a companion. It is now clear that Alice is the one he seeks.

Michelle (23 years old) and Jessica (21 Years old) are Alice's step daughters. Both were unaware of their parents' secret kinky lifestyle until they were helping Alice move into a smaller place to save money and found her stash of sex toys. They have since been having kinky incestual three ways with Alice.

I'm trying something new in this chapter. The story will be told by each of the participants. The narrator's name will appear at the beginning of each section. It will be first Michelle, then Alice and end up with Howard.

=========

Michelle's Narrative

A Very Good Morning

I was the first to wake up. The three of us were a naked tangle of arms and legs. I slid down to the middle of the bed and put my head between Mom's legs and started caressing her clit with my tongue. She started moaning which woke up Jessica. Jessica opened her eyes, and after surveying what I was up to, moved so that her head was between my legs and her pussy was over Mom's mouth. This certainly was a pleasant way to start the engines for the day.

I sucked, licked and kissed Mom's nether region until I could taste the juices that her vagina was releasing. The first taste was addictive and I plunged my tongue deep into her canal in a desperate attempt to savor it all. I quickly fell behind as her delicious nectar accumulated quickly. My vagina was getting wetter as Jessica worked her tongue to maximize my stimulation.

I was in heaven. I was giving bliss to Mom as I sucked up her vaginal nectar, while Jessica was causing my entire vulva to spasm with pleasure.

We climaxed at the same time, then relaxed back into our naked pile. We slept for another hour. I sensed Jessica getting up first then shortly after that the smell of bacon and eggs encouraged Mom and I to get out of bed.

We donned robes and walked into the kitchen in time to see Jessica, wearing just a kitchen apron, bring a plate of bacon and eggs to the breakfast table. The table had a glass of orange juice at each place. In the center was a bowl of freshly cut up melons. Jessica grabbed the coffee carafe and poured us each a hot cup of joe.

We thanked Jessica by each of us giving her a deep sensual kiss. I squeezed Jessica's breasts as they poked out the side of her apron.

Mom's phone beeped from where it was plugged in. She picked it up and said, "I have some directions from Howard. Oh, it affects you two also."

I asked, "What did he say?"

She replied, "He is reminding me to bring the Body Paints and Waxing Kit. Also, that if they are missing any supplies to get them after we get our COVID tests. I'm also required to be wearing just high heels with thigh high stockings when I drive to his house. Plus, the remote controlled vibrator."

Jessica asked, "Are you wearing anything else?"

Mom replied, "Well, he does say that I should have a towel next to me that is close to my skin color, just in case, as it will be daylight instead of dark like the last time he made me drive naked."

I went to our linen closet and selected a beige towel saying, "I think this towel fits the bill. Howard sure comes up with some sexy, adventurous, kinky things for you to do. It's a good thing you're such an exhibitionist."

Mom giggled and said, "You two are to follow Howard's directions in giving me a full wax job before I leave, but you two are not to do any waxing. He says to text him when we are eating lunch and he will send his directions to you two, but not me. And he adds to be sure to have some quarter inch soft rope."

Jessica sighed saying, "We were planning to do that after you left today. I have a sneaking suspicion that he is going to wax us when we get there. He is soooo nasty." and laughed.

After we finished breakfast, Mom checked her supplies and stated that we would need to buy a few items. We went to get our COVID tests and then stopped at a few stores to pick up more body paints, more waxing supplies and buy some new stockings, heels and sexy lingerie and dresses for Mom. We also bought some for ourselves. We wanted to do everything in our power to have Howard find us desirable when we arrived. Then we stopped at a high end cosmetic store and got some makeup that wouldn't easily run.

We ordered and picked up take-out meals from Urban Plates and ate them when we got home after we texted Howard.

Getting Alice Ready (Michelle)

Howard's directions came to Jessica and me before we finished our meals. His directions were very detailed. Mom was in for a really kinky time with us. I got up and plugged the hot wax pot in to warm it up.

When we finished eating, I said, "Mom, are you ready to follow Howard's directions?"

Mom replied, "Always. He has captured my heart and my submission."

Jessica commanded Mom to strip. She was soon standing in front of us with her naked body on full display. For a 45 year old woman she looked amazing. Her breasts hadn't sagged much and retained much of their youthful perkiness. Her body was toned, as she always ate healthy and exercised regularly. She still had that sought after thigh gap.

I got a blindfold and put it over her eyes. We cleared the breakfast table, put a towel down on it and had her lay down on it. We then tied her wrists and ankles to the table legs.

I slipped out of my pants and panties and placed my pussy over mom's mouth. Just before I covered Mom's mouth, I heard her say, "Oh, this again." then she giggled.

I could tell Jessica was enjoying this scene. Jessica rubbed her hand on Mom's pussy and said, "You have let the stubble grow, you should not let that happen again as Howard likes you smooth." Mom just mumbled a reply as I was now covering her mouth with my bare pussy.

I realized at that moment that both Jessica and I were pretty hairy as we hadn't bothered to wax for a long time due to the pandemic lock down. I shuddered in pleasure at the thought of what it would be like for Howard to wax me this week. It was going to be a lot of fun for me. And it would be a great gift to give to Howard to see me enduring the pain for him that waxing caused.

Jessica said, "Mom, are you thanking Michelle with your tongue for the service she is giving you." Mom's tongue exploded into action and I enjoyed the feeling of it exploring my clit and vagina.

I watched as Jessica smeared the wax on Mom's pussy stubble, worked a cloth into the wax and then as it hardened, ripped it off. Mom's screams were muffled by my pussy over her mouth. I let her breath between each removal of the waxed cloth, but each time, when it was time to pull the cloth, I pressed my pussy hard against her mouth. It was a delightful feeling, enjoying her active tongue. Well, until she would scream. But she did quickly go back to licking and sucking each time.

Mom's tongue worked hard on my clit, between her screams. It didn't take long before I felt the ripple of an orgasm rip through my body. When my body stopped shuddering, I noticed that Jessica was finished with waxing Mom's front side. She picked up a bottle of lotion and rubbed it into the areas that had been waxed. I could tell by Mom's moans that it felt good.

I got off her face, removed the blindfold and we had her flip her over and Jessica cleaned up any stray hairs on her backside.

We all hugged and she thanked us for helping her follow Howard's directions. She reached for her clothes and Jessica stopped her saying, "Remember, you are only to put on stockings and heels."

She replied, "Okay, thanks for the reminder. Let's pack up my car."

Her car was in the closed garage so we were able to load all the things Howard had requested and a few more outfits that she wanted to bring. When all was ready, we kissed and hugged. We made sure that she inserted the vibrator that Howard could control remotely. She got into the driver seat with the beige towel on the seat next to her.

I texted Howard that she was leaving and then I pushed the button to open the garage door and she drove out.

Alice's Narrative

On the way to Howards

I was a little uncomfortable backing out of the driveway wearing nothing. All the other times Howard had me in a car with my body exposed had been at night, but this was early afternoon and my car doesn't have tinted windows

I hadn't driven for two minutes, when I felt the vibrator go on. I was already in an aroused state and the vibrator was causing a sensual distraction. That's probably why when I had to make a right turn at the stop sign, I didn't come to a complete stop like I normally do. Within a few seconds, I saw the flashing lights of a police car in my rear view mirror and at the same time the vibrator stopped. I pulled over and grabbed the towel to cover me. However, I should have gotten a bigger towel as this one barely covered my privates. I started sweating. I tried to remove the vibrator, but it was slippery and I was too nervous. Before I could get a good grip on it, I saw the cop put on their mask and get out of their car. I quickly donned my mask.

It took me a moment to realize that it was a female officer.

She came to the passenger side of my car. I was glad I had power windows and didn't have to reach across the front seat to open the passenger window. There is no way the towel would have stayed in place. Then I realized I would still have to reach across to the glove compartment to get my registration and insurance cards.

The cop lowered her head down to the window and said, "Ma'am, do you know why I pulled you over?"

"Yes, I do. I have no excuse. I normally always stop, but I was headed to my boyfriend's house and got distracted. "

The cop then stated, "I need your Driver's License, insurance and registration cards."

I pulled my wallet out of my purse and got my driver's license out. I then put my left arm firmly across my breasts to keep the towel in place and reached over to the glove compartment and got the registration and insurance card. I handed all three documents to the cop.

The cop looked at my license and then she did a double take when she realized who I was. "Alice, It's Sally. I did not recognize you with a mask on. I have missed seeing you. I haven't seen you since your husband died. I sure enjoyed playing with you back then. "

I immediately thought about the last time we played together. My late husband and I would occasionally go to the local BDSM dungeon where Sally was a member. She was a bisexual Dominatrix and I had been her slave whenever we played. She was into soft BDSM, which before Howard, was the furthest I'd gone. I started getting wet just thinking of the fun we'd had. My late husband enjoyed seeing me used by other women.

My mind raced back to the first time, my late husband had let Sally dominate me. It had been a little scary. At that point only my husband had dominated me. He had asked me to try submitting to a woman and I had agreed, as long as she was considerate of my sexual needs. He told me that he had read reviews regarding Sally and she had great ratings. She was well respected Domme.

I was fully clothed when we started. She had first cuffed my hands behind my back and started rubbing my body through my clothes. She blindfolded me then slipped her hands inside my blouse massaging my breasts. I could feel myself getting wet knowing my husband was in the room enjoying the show.

Her kisses were deep and passionate. I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying not being in control at all. My arousal was apparent as I tried to move closer to her in spite of being restrained. She unbuttoned my blouse then unhooked my front latching bra. She pushed both down my arms so the bra and blouse were hanging from my hands where they were cuffed together. She ran her hand up under my skirt and started stroking my vagina through my panties.

She said, "These are blocking my fun," stuck her thumbs in the sides of the panties then slid them down my legs and had me step out of them. At this point I just had on my thigh high stockings, high heels and skirt.

She then knelt in front of me lifted my skirt and used her tongue to stimulate my clit. Oh My God, I remembered how quickly I came.

While I was still shaking from my climax, she pulled her head back and said, "You did not ask permission to come. I will have to punish you."

She removed my blindfold and skirt and laid me across a spanking bench. She strapped my legs to it and affixed the handcuffs also.

She then told my husband that it would be more proper for him to deliver the punishment. I could tell this excited him by the bulge in his pants.

Sally then asked me, "What reward should your husband get for giving you your punishment for me?"

I replied, "I think you should suck his dick while he paddles me." I knew they would do this as we had discussed what was allowable during this session and Sally had agreed that she would be willing to since we all had clean STD tests. I also knew this was one of my husband's fantasies.

I wish I had a picture of Sally sucking my husband's dick while he paddled my ass.

After a few minutes of this, Sally got up and stood before me and told me to lick her pussy while my husband pounded my pussy from behind. We all had wonderful climaxes. It was the first of many threesomes with her.

While deep into my reminiscences, I heard Sally say, "Alice? You okay"

I snapped back to the present and replied, "Oh my god, Sally, it is so good to see you. I was just thinking about our first time together. How have you been? I miss our play dates."

Sally replied, "Me too. Alice, why are you only covered by a towel? I do like the stockings and heels. I'm also pretty sure that you just added that towel and were naked, at least on top, when you did that rolling stop back there."

I replied, "Mistress Sally, a lot has happened in the last few weeks." I then gave her a Reader's Digest version of my time with Howard.

Sally replied, "Wow he has taken you a lot further than I thought you'd ever go. Too bad I am on duty or I'd have some fun right now. Well... I should check you for weapons. Hand me the towel so I can inspect it for weapons and then put your hands on the steering wheel in the 10 and 2 positions."

I unwrapped the towel from my body and handed it to Sally. Which confirmed that I was nude except for some thigh high stockings and high heels.

She felt through the towel and dropped it on the ground beside her. She then walked around to the driver's side. As she reached my window, the vibrator came on with a loud noise.

She asked, "What is that?"

I replied, "You'd better investigate to make sure it's not a weapon."

Sally laughed and leaned in enough so that her left hand could touch my pussy. She placed her thumb on my clit and two fingers deep into my vagina. She moved all three perfectly and I felt my arousal rising, but before I could even start toward a climax she stopped.

Sally smirked and said "Unfortunately, I'm working so you're just going to have to set up a playdate in the future. That is if Howard lets you."

She walked around to the other side of the car, picked my towel up off the ground and placed it on the passenger seat. She then wrote her cell number on a piece of paper and left it next to the towel.

"Have fun with Howard, but don't forget me. Call me some time to catch up." She walked back to her squad car and took off.

It took me a few minutes to get ready to get back on my way to Howard. I texted him and told him about being pulled over, but no ticket. I told him there would be more details when I got to him. He texted back that he was looking forward to my arousing arrival.

I sent Howard a Waze tracking message so he could tell when I would arrive. There were no more incidents on the way to Howard's

Arriving at Howard's

I pulled into his garage and he was waiting for me. Howard was wearing a sharp blue suit with a powder blue shirt and a red tie. I was just wearing my heels and some thigh stockings - just the way he liked me. He walked over to the car door, leaned in and kissed me.

He leaned back and said, "I can't believe how much I have missed you."

I replied, "I have missed you too. We have grown so close in such a short time."

I got out of the car and we gathered my things and brought them into the house and placed the bags in the elevator.

Howard grabbed both of my nipples and led me to the couch in the family room. On the table before us were two glasses of Aperol Spritz. I noticed that there were multiple straps on the couch as I sat down. He reached to both sides of me and proceeded to strap my torso above and below my breasts to the couch. He then placed straps over each thigh and around each ankle. He then placed one strap around my neck and took my left hand and with a smaller strap attached it to the strap around my neck. Only my right hand was free. He sat down to my right. He pinched my right nipple, handed me my drink, picked up his drink in his right hand and placed his left hand over my exposed pussy.

As he gently rubbed me, he asked, "Tell me about your traffic stop."

I proceeded to tell Howard about the traffic stop and my previous times with Sally where she sexually dominated me. I could tell that he was getting excited as I told him as his ministrations to my clit became more intense.

Howard commented, "I think Sally could help you with your school for submissives."

I nodded my agreement saying, "That is a great idea."

Howard then slipped his thumb deeper into me and started rubbing my G spot. My breath started coming in big gasps as he drove my body into heavenly arousal. I was close to exploding and he stopped. He moved his hand and said, "We'll save that for later."

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers
12