A COVID Journey Pt. 18

Story Info
Alice returns to Howard.
7.2k words
4.87
5.2k
7

Part 18 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
268 Followers

This story is part eighteen of how the financial pressures of joblessness in the era of COVID lead one woman into becoming a 24/7 live-in companion and submissive BDSM playmate. Please enjoy this story. Comments and suggestions are appreciated. If you want to learn how Alice and Howard got to this point, please read the series from the beginning. I am writing a love story that contains incest, lesbian, male domination, female domination, exhibitionism, erotic and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip this story.

This is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to actual people or incidents is purely coincidental.

I want to thank my editor 1moeannie. She took my original text and made great suggestions and corrections that helped me improve the story.

Main Characters;

Alice is a 45-year-old widow who enjoyed a kinky submissive lifestyle with her husband before he died. She occasionally will switch. Her husband's death left her in a very tight financial situation, but she was making it work before losing her job due to COVID. She met Howard online. He was seeking a companion who also enjoys BDSM play as a submissive. So far, things are working out for Alice. Alice has two adult stepchildren, Michelle and Jessica.

Howard is a 64-year-old widower. He discovered his interest in BDSM through a submissive friend, who helped him learn the practice of BDSM domination safely. Their relationship was always just about kinky sex. They otherwise had nothing in common. Howard is usually dominant but occasionally switches, usually only as part of a game of chance. Howard wants more than just a submissive BDSM playmate; he wants a companion. It is now clear that Alice is the one he seeks.

Michelle (23 years old) and Jessica (21 Years old) are Alice's stepdaughters. Both were unaware of their parents' secret kinky lifestyle until they were helping their mom move into a smaller place to save money and found her stash of sex toys. They have since been having kinky incestual three ways with their stepmom, Alice.

The narrative for this chapter will switch to different participants as the story progresses. The narrator's name will appear at the beginning of each section. It will be first Alice, then Howard, then Jessica, and ending with Michelle.

=========

Alice's Narrative

Wednesday Morning

I woke up as the sun was about to start its day.

My nude body was entwined with Howard's. I could tell that Howard was about to wake, so I moved down in the bed until I could devour his dick. I worked my tongue across the tip and then up and down its side. He rolled completely on his back and spread his legs. I climbed between them to lovingly stroke his balls and enjoy his morning wood.

His breathing increased as he put his hands on either side of my head and drew me up so we could kiss.

He said, "It is so pleasant to wake up with you. However, I only have so many shots at the goal for each day, and I want to save them for later."

I laughed and rolled to his side, my head on his chest, my right arm and leg over his body. We were quiet for a few minutes. I kissed him and then said, "I am going down to the kitchen to make bacon and eggs."

"You better make some strong coffee, as we are up way too early. But I enjoy seeing the sun's rays hitting the yard as it rises into the sky. Stay and watch the sunbeams hit the trees."

We continued embracing as the first fingers of the sun lit the top of the trees. We watched in silence as the sunlight moved down the trees until it touched the ground.

Howard sighed and said, "I just realized that with your girls coming today I won't have time to play with you in the way you enjoy. A little domination during the day is so much fun. "

I looked into his eyes, "After breakfast, you'll have time to put me through some paces. I would enjoy that."

He smiled, "Tell you what, while you're making our breakfast, I want you to come up with our play scenario."

I started to get up and said, "That sounds perfect. Come down in 15 minutes. I'll have breakfast ready."

He replied, "Give me 30 minutes so I can shower, shave and dress."

I answered, "I think I'd like to help you with that."

He grinned and then swept out of bed, picking me up in one motion. He carried me to the shower. He put me down on the stool just outside and turned on all the showerheads. When the temperature was acceptable to him, he picked me up again and carried me under the streams of water.

We soaped each other's bodies, paying extra attention to the parts that don't usually see the light of day. I was working hard to move his arousal to a climax when he said, "I do want to save that for after breakfast."

He had me sit on the bench in the shower and proceeded to wash my hair. I noticed that he had a bottle of both the shampoo and conditioner that I liked next to his shampoo on the shelf in the shower. I loved the feel of his strong hands massaging my scalp as he worked the shampoo into it. After rinsing the shampoo out, he used the conditioner. He was as good as my hairdresser at washing my hair just right.

After he finished my hair, he said, "Now I want you to go and dry your hair and apply your makeup before we have breakfast. And no clothes for you, just heels. I'll see you down there in 30 minutes. Will that be enough time?"

I replied, "Can I have 45 minutes, so I can be more ready to serve you..." I added a long pause and a dirty grin, "Breakfast."

We both laughed and he said, "You're wonderful. I'm going to have fun pushing your limits before the girls arrive."

As I left his shower, he started to shave his stubble. I thought to myself, "I wish he would remove all that hair below his neck. Well, he's not perfect, but he is pretty close to it for me."

I went to my room, dried my hair, and put on my make-up. I even put some rouge on my areolas. I laughed to myself and thought, "You are doing everything you can to make yourself irresistible to him."

I realized I hadn't checked my messages since yesterday. I saw there was a text from Steve, who wanted into my school for submissives. His BDSM test had shown he was 100% submissive. He had gotten his pictures and summary in on Sunday as directed. His headshot was great. He also included a sub picture. In it he was naked, kneeling on the floor. His cock stood proudly between his spread legs, his head bent, hands clasped behind his back in a classic sub pose. It was a beautiful shot. Here it was Wednesday and he was probably wondering if he had been rejected. I sent him the following:

"Steve, I have tentatively decided to accept you in my school for submissives. Your next steps are to get an STD test and take the next week off work. You will receive your directions on Sunday."

I liked that I may have found a submissive for Jessica.

I went downstairs and started preparing breakfast.

Exactly on time, Howard entered the kitchen. He was all dressed in black. His pants and t-shirt were tight against his body, showing off his toned muscles. I felt myself getting wet as I lustily eyed his body.

Breakfast Treats

He said, "You look wonderful this morning. I love seeing you nude any time of day. I like the extra touch of rouge on your breasts."

I replied, "The rouge is on my areolas. That is what the darker area around the nipples is called. Do you need more anatomy lessons?"

He said, "I'd enjoy that. You give such great anatomy lessons."

We both laughed as he continued, "We got some good news. The COVID test for you and your girls all came in negative, and to make it even better, I received an email that the girls' STD tests were also clean. I think we are going to have a grand time when they arrive for lunch."

I broke out in a broad smile, ran over and hugged him, proclaiming, "That is good news! I am so excited to bring my girls here to be also owned by you like I am."

He looked puzzled and said, "I own you? I don't want that. I want you all to give yourselves to me because you want to, not because I own you. "

I shook my head and replied, "You ninny, that's just a figure of speech. My deepest desire is to make you happy and satisfy your needs. You own my heart, my desires, and my dreams."

He gave a quick laugh, "Well, I was just pulling your chain to get a reaction. Your proclamation is much more than I was expecting. You also own my heart. I'll put a different chain to pull on you later."

I slyly said, "And anyway, there are much better things you can pull on my body to get a reaction."

We sat down at the table and I served our breakfast. While we ate, we chatted about the different ways we could greet my girls. We agreed to push them hard to ensure they were ready to submit to him and me. I was pleasantly surprised when he told me about a plan he had for tomorrow afternoon that he felt might help Jessica experience subspace for the first time. I agreed with him that it could work. Howard was everything I wanted in a relationship. I just hoped that he would let me occasionally dominate him. I don't need to be a Dominatrix very often, but I sometimes want it as part of our relationship. I told him about Steve and that he may be a good Submissive for Jessica to play with. I showed him the sub picture.

Howard's eyebrows rose, then he said, "He could be a good sub for Jessica. I can see that you are very serious about training these submissives. We'll have to do more planning about your school for submissives so it does not interfere with our play."

I replied, "I was hoping that you'd help me dominate some of these women. They need to understand that their Mistress has a Master whom they will serve as their first priority."

When we finished up, I said, "We need to get started soon. I want you to push me as hard as you ever have. It will put me in a better frame of mind to do the same with the girls this afternoon."

He nodded and said, "Let's get started. What play scenario do you want for this morning?"

I replied, "I'd like the computer on the third floor to pick it randomly."

He smiled and said, "Okay, Let's repeat what I did to you when we first visited the third floor."

He opened a drawer in the kitchen, I could see he had prepared to make it more difficult to walk. He slipped an armbinder on me. He tightened it more than last time so that my shoulders and arms were really pulled back. He then added ankle cuffs and placed a very short chain between them. Like last time, he put me in a posture collar that limited my head movement, allowing me only to look straight ahead. He then put nipple clamps on me that had a chain between them. He added a weight to the chain that caused the clamps to pull heavily and painfully on my nipples. He then added a strange device to my pussy. It had two major rings. Both were shaped like a sideways eye. The first ring fitted inside my labia. Then for the second part, he turned screws on the top and bottom of the device, which brought the outer ring in tight against the outer lips of my labia. He called the unit an adjustable Electro Vaginal Clamp. He tightened it to the point where I knew it would not easily come off. He pointed out that on the outer ring, there were holes that looked like the earphone jacks.

He asked, "What do you think those are for?"

I shook my head and replied, "I haven't the slightest clue, but I have a feeling it will be stimulating."

He then put a strap tightly around my right thigh. He placed a small box into the strap that had two wires coming out of it with earphone jacks on the end wire. I knew I was in trouble then. He connected the wires to the Vaginal clamp. He pulled his phone out of his pocket. He did a few pokes at the screen and I started feeling a trickle of electric current tingling my vagina. Then suddenly there was a quick, sharp spike in the current and I let out a squeal. I doubled over temporarily, but I recovered quickly."

Howard laughed and said, "That should warm you up for me later."

I replied, "Where the hell do you find things like this? This is going to push me right into subspace."

He replied, "I do a lot of research and also regularly read postings at FetLife. I get most of my ideas from there. If I need help putting them into practice, Adam helps me create the device."

I replied, "You are amazing."

He attached a leash to the ring on the front of the posture collar and pulled me forward. I could only do steps of about four inches apart. I walked very slowly due to the cuffs and every few seconds I would feel an electric shock through the Vaginal Clamp. I was certainly enjoying this. Howard knows how to address my masochistic needs. He gives me just enough pain to scratch that itch without giving me too much.

We made our way over to the elevator and rode it to the third floor.

The Third Floor Cage

We walked over to the computer screen and he said, "I know last time I asked you to try to select the option with your nose, but that didn't work. So, I will push the buttons for you."

I giggled, "You are so considerate. Especially since I already know that you will be enjoying stimulating me."

At the computer screen, he pushed the Random button.

The next menu asked for the number of people involved and had a plus and minus sign next to the number 2. Howard pressed continue and the next menu listed players one and two. Next to each were M and F buttons.

He established that player 1 was M and player 2 was F, four buttons appeared in each row; Dom, Sub, Switch, and Erotic. He selected Dom for him and Sub for me.

The screen displayed "Restraint Room" and the printer below the screen output a paper with instructions.

We walked over and entered the restraint room.

Howard said, "I need to get you out of those arm restraints first and then put you in a cage while I get everything ready for our session."

Howard removed the Armbinder, the Posture Collar, the Ankle Cuffs, and the nipple clamps. However, he left the electro Vaginal Clamp on me.

Howard then grabbed my hand and led me to one of the smallest cages. The bars on the cage were about two inches apart on the long side and four inches apart on the top, bottom, and ends.

"Crawl in. Keep your hands behind you." He commanded as he swung open one end of the cage.

I could barely wiggle in on my knees. The bottom bars of the cage were padded so they weren't digging into my lower leg as I shuffled slowly in. The front of the cage opened like French doors, with a hole where they came together.

When I was entirely inside, he put nipple clamps on my breast that had wires attached. He ran the wires down to the box on my leg and soon my nipples were getting the same treatment as my labia lips. I was moaning in a combination of pleasure and pain. He then closed the front doors around my neck. I didn't have to wonder what his plans were with my head sticking out the front of the cage. I knew where this was heading.

He then took a 1/2 inch round pipe and stuck it through the side of the cage so that it passed in front of where my hips bent forward. The pipe had a 2" flange in the end, so he couldn't pull it all the way through and out. On the side he had put through the cage were small holes. He inserted a hitch pin clip in the hole nearest the outside of the cage. That bar was not going anywhere.

He placed another bar behind my knees and locked it with a hitch pin clip. That was followed by a bar over the back of my ankles. Reaching into the open end in the back of the cage, he tied my ankles to the bar. He patted my butt and dragged his hands across my pussy, touching the edges of the vaginal clamp. I then felt him insert what I thought was just a vibrating butt plug into me. I suddenly realized that the butt plug was connected to the same electrical source and it started to pulse in tandem with the nipple and vaginal clamps. I was soon crying and moaning as charged sensations assaulted my erogenous zones. He put cuffs on my wrists and clipped them to the side of the cage. He then closed up that side. I could barely move.

He then attached cables to the corner of the cage and hooked them onto a ring attached to a larger cable that came down from a hoist. He then used the hoist to raise the cage so that my head was even with his hips. I was right. I had known what was coming next.

He unzipped his pants and thrust his cock into my face. I eagerly attacked it with my lips, tongue, and mouth. His moan of pleasure was my reward.

The Restraint Chair

Just as I thought I was starting to sense the first signs of a climax out of Howard he backed away, tucked his still hard cock into his pants and zipped up his pants. He looked at the different restraint devices and walked to one that had a split seat. There was a six-inch gap between the sides of the seat. On each side of the seat, a pipe went under the seat and out to the sides about three feet at a forty-five-degree angle before it turned down to the base to form the chair's front legs. These pipes were attached to the back of the seat with a bar that extended out for a foot before ending in a T bracket on both sides. On the lower side of the T bracket, a pipe went down to form the chair's back legs.

My observations were interrupted by an electric shock on my nipples, labia lips, and butt hole. I screamed, continuing to cry and moan. I knew I was not far from beautiful subspace.

I watched as he attached a structure with a wheel on the side and two pipes that fit into the two tops of the T bracket. I could see that above the wheel two pipes were sticking up about four feet apart. It sort of created a back to the chair. He moved the wheel and I saw that it moved the pipes forward or back.

I was distracted by another shock. As I recovered, I watched him bring different straps and toys over from a drawer.

Howard came back, unzipped his pants, put his penis against my lips and grasped the hair on both sides of my head. He moved my head up and down on his cock about five times.

Then he said, "I think this is ready. Let's get you out of there. Well, unless you want to stay longer."

I shook my head no just as another shock vibrated through my privates.

He tucked his cock away, zipped up his pants, then took his time freeing me from the cage and the electronics. He took everything off me except for the wrist cuffs.

I spotted one camera and asked, "Can I see some of the videos from this play later?"

Howard replied, "We can before your girls come."

Once I crawled out of the cage, he helped me up on the seat. He had me put my legs on the outside of the pipe that formed the chair's front legs. This pulled my legs apart at an angle greater than the 45-degree separation of the pipes. He put straps around each thigh and ankle. He added a strap around my waist. Then he attached the wrist cuffs to the end of the pipes sticking out behind me to the side. It put my hands in an "I surrender" position. He turned the wheel back and forth and my body was first forced down so that my breasts hung between my thighs and then back into a reclining position.

He grunted in satisfaction then showed me a vinyl hood that had an opening at the neck and mouth where a short pipe stretched out. On the inside of the hood, the pipe ended in an inflatable ball that had its own bicycle-type air valve that came out of the hood next to the pipe. On the side of the hood was another bicycle type valve stem.

Howard said, "Once I put this hood on and inflate the ball in your mouth, you will not be able to say a safe word, but if you make five quick sounds, I will treat it as a request to pause. If you repeat the five quick sounds, I will treat it as a full stop and undo this hood. At times you will not be able to breathe, but you will be able to make a sound. Do you understand?"

Howardw41
Howardw41
268 Followers
12