A Cozy Weekend with My Niece Pt. 02

Story Info
As the fireplace crackles romantically, our lust increases.
4k words
4.35
19.2k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thena and listened to the sound of the wind, as it swirled around the eaves of the sturdy cabin, causing an almost melancholy, moaning sound, amid the swirling snow that was quickly building up on the ground outside. We were caught up in an off season blizzard, and it was something that I had never before been involved in. We continued snuggling and occasionally kissing, as we listened to the radio and stayed fairly blitzed.

The roar of the propane gas light was always present, as the white light danced around the room, and every now and then, I would add another log to the fire, to keep the temperature up. Franklin stoves were great! I could open the doors and have a nice romantic fire, yet by closing the doors, I could jack the heat up in just a few minutes. As the temperatures continued to drop outside, I could feel the temperature at floor level getting cooler. This was no simple front coming through; this was much worse. It was a true blizzard.

I took my flashlight and shone it out the window, toward the large green and yellow John Deere thermometer nailed to a pine tree no more than twelve feet away. To my astonishment, the thermometer wasn't even visible! All I could see, was a mass of falling white flakes reflecting the light back at me. I was beginning to get concerned. Not for me, mind you. I had plenty of gear and food stocked up for years if need be, but my niece had never before been placed into a situation like this.

"Well, it's official, we're snowed in." I finally said, as the fire continued to crackle in the background.

The woodshed was mostly stocked with split oak logs that a friend had left years ago, in response to camping over a weekend, but I had also added Virginia pine logs as well. They were still hardwood, but added a lot of pops to the fire. I decided to make a quick run to the shed and stock up on firewood while I could.

"I'm gonna burn one and get some wood." I said. "I'm pretty toasted, so I'm going out there nude. Wanna join me?"

"Seriously?" she asked with an incredulous look on her face. "In the snow?"

"It's awesome." I replied. "It'll burn your feet for a minute or two, but then they'll numb up and you'll get used to it."

"You must be nuts," Thena said, as she slowly stood and tottered drunkenly over to me, "and I must be nuts for joining you, but yeah, I'll try it Babes."

We each lit up a cigarette, and I pulled the door open. Swirling flakes of snow fell around us as we stepped out onto the small deck and sank into snow that was already over eight inches deep.

"Oh my god!" Thena squealed, as she placed her bare feet into the stinging wet snow. "You were right, it burns, but it's already getting better. I'm getting turned on too, for some reason. What the fuck, Jack?"

"It'll do that." I responded with a grin. "Being horny will make you immune to the cold for a bit longer too, but if you have an orgasm, you'll instantly start freezing your cute little ass off."

I spent about five minutes gathering a few dozen logs and handing them to my hot little niece. I was getting really worked up, watching her little tits dangling down as she leaned over to pick up pieces of firewood. It took about five minutes, but we finally finished. Our feet didn't even notice the snow anymore, so I pulled her toward me.

"C'mon." I urged. "Let's run around in it."

"Are you crazy?" Thena inquired. "I mean, we're both drunk but-"

"No, you'll love it, c'mon!" I urged, cutting her off in mid thought.

I pulled her off the porch and into the snow with me. We darted around, laughing and carrying on like little kids. I caught her and wrestled with her, as she giggled wildly, and we both fell forward onto our blitzed faces in the snow.

"Oh shit, it's cold!" she laughed, as we rolled around in it, throwing handfuls of snow at each other. "My poor little titties are freezing, Jack!"

"I'll warm them up for you." I promised. "Let's go back inside."

She nodded, and we dashed back into the warmth of the cabin and closed the door behind us. We were both shivering now, as the snow melted on our bare bodies, and we sat in front of the fire, warming our feet up first.

"I can't believe I just ran around barefoot and nude in the snow," Thena said through chattering teeth, "but you were right! It was fun!"

"Here, let me warm up those soft little titties for you." I suggested, as I reached around her and cupped them in my hands.

They were pretty cold, and her nipples were as hard as pencil erasers. I gently squeezed and massaged them, gradually warming them back up, and she relaxed and let me play with them, sighing contentedly from time to time.

"I love your tits," I whispered in her ear, "and I love you too."

Thena turned her head to the side, and we kissed again. I continued playing with her tits for several minutes, before slowly working my right hand further down, until I was rubbing her clit with my fingers, while I continued massaging her left breast with my other hand.

"Mmm, that feels nice." she murmured softly. "You have such nice hands, Jack. Strong, yet gentle."

"Just relax. Let me make you feel good, Sweetheart." I whispered gently. "I want to make you cum."

"I'd like that." she whispered back. "Then, I think I'm ready to have sex with you, Jack. I know it's always been a bit of a hangup with me that you are my biological uncle, but I'm ready to take it to the next level if you are."

"I've been ready for a long time." I replied softly. "I've been in love with you for almost ten years, Thena. I'm sorry it took me so long to tell you, but I just couldn't keep it inside any longer. I was ready to burst if I didn't say something."

"I've felt that way too." she admitted. "I was so scared that if I said something, it would ruin our friendship. I'm glad you finally opened up and said something. Oh God! That feels SO good, Jack. Don't stop what you're doing, please."

I continued my fingering and fondling, along with gentle kisses and ear biting for a few more minutes. I could feel her warm cunt getting much wetter in my fingers, and I knew it wouldn't be long before she came. She began squirming slightly, and I knew she was close.

"That's it, Babe." I coaxed soothingly. "Let it go. Let it feel so good inside your cunt. The cunt I want to fuck and cum in."

"Oh fuck!" she burst out; her bare feet kicking wildly. "Oh shit! Oh Jesus fucking Christ... uhh! Uhh! Uhhhhh, shit..."

Her climax passed, and she slowly unwound from our first real incestuous encounter. It wasn't intercourse per se, but it was getting damn close, and I was so excited to finally be at the point where I could have sex with my own niece and shoot my load inside of her beautiful cunt.

"Mmm, did it feel good Babe?" I inquired soothingly into her ear. "Did I make my little girl cum?"

She gulped and nodded, breathing heavily through her nose.

"Yes." she whispered. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I replied softly, playing with her tits again.

They were very soft from her breastfeeding the kids; lined with some wrinkles and stretchmarks, but that tends to turn me on anyway. I just adore saggy little tits, Ladies! I gently squeezed them in my hands and savored their softness for a few minutes before following up on what had just happened.

"Are you ready?" I asked quietly. "I want this so badly."

She nodded, and I guided her over to the thick foam pad on the floor a few feet away. I had opened the sleeping bag to act as a soft cover and placed it on the pad. We would sleep on that and use some blankets I had stored in a plastic trash can over the top of us later on, but for now, all we needed was someplace comfortable and soft to lay upon. I turned off the obnoxious hissing propane light, and the room faded into a romantic flickering firelight, courtesy of the antique stove.

Thena laid on her back, and we continued kissing as I played with her soft, stretch-marked breasts some more. The ardor slowly increased, and I moved over her as I prepared to take it to the next step. My beautiful niece spread her legs for me, and I moved in between them, lining the tip of my hot, throbbing dick up with her vagina. We smiled at one another and she nodded encouragingly, so I gently pushed my erection deep inside of her warm, wet cunt.

Oh my fucking god! It felt wonderful! After all these years, I was finally living out my fantasy of having sex with my own niece. Our pubes met, indicating I was all the way in. It was a dream come true!

"You're inside of me!" she whispered, with a smile on her face. "It's official now. We're truly engaging in incestuous intercourse. Mmm, I feel so naughty!"

"Me too," I agreed, "but I don't care. I love you so much, Thena, and I've wanted this for so long."

"Then fuck me!" was her simple but firm reply.

I needed no further encouragement, and began fucking her in earnest, slamming my cock in and out of her hot little cunt, like a screaming piston on a redlining '57 Chevy big block engine.

"Oh yes!" she hollered. "That feels so fucking good! Fuck me harder, Uncle Jack! Fuck me harder, please!"

It was the first time she'd ever used the title of uncle when addressing me, so this was a good sign. It was also an indication that she wanted to add to the naughtiness of the situation, as we engaged in the forbidden and taboo act of incest.

Her soft tits were sliding up and down her chest; heaving violently as I fucked her harder, per her request. It was so incredibly sexy to see them jiggling like that, and I was getting immensely turned on by the sight, not to mention the incredible feeling that was beginning to build inside of my pelvis. I was getting close to cumming, and it was going to be fucking incredible when it happened!

"Oh yes, Babygirl!" I grunted. "I love you so much! Daddy wants to come inside of his little sweetheart's pussy."

We had joked a few times about me being more like a father to her than an uncle, so it just slipped out. I was very surprised though, when she took it from there to the next level; a very dirty level indeed.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" she grunted. "Fuck your little girl, you dirty motherfucker! That's it, Daddy! Harder Daddy! Harder! Yesssss, that's it, Daddy! Fuck your slutty whore of a daughter, and cum in my cunt!"

Thank God it was snowing as hard as it was, to muffle the sounds emanating from my cozy little cabin. Normally, because it sits on top of a hill, sound travels across the valley to my neighbors house. It's the same effect as skydivers who can easily talk to someone a mile away, once their parachutes open. On several occasions, I could hear arguing when they were fighting, so the sound of "fuck me, Daddy" echoing over the valley would probably raise some eyebrows in more than one household.

"Oh Daddy," she cried out, "it feels so good! I'm gonna cum, Daddy!"

"Me too!" I grunted, as an incredible wave of pleasure coursed through my loins.

"Cum inside my cunt, Daddy!" she begged. "I wanna feel it squirt inside of me! Let me know how much you love me, Daddy!"

Her vaginal muscles clamped down tightly around my cock, just as my orgasm crested, and I shot spurt after spurt of my liquid love deep inside of my niece's spasming cunt. It was the most incredible orgasm I had ever had, most likely because of the taboo surrounding fucking my own niece, but it was still wonderful regardless of the reason!

"Oh Thena!" I whispered, as I continued pumping her until I went limp inside of her sloppy wet, cum-filled cunt. "I love you so much!"

She smiled at me in return.

"I love you too," she replied, "and yes, I am in love with you too. I can't believe it took so long, Jack, but it was wonderful. I want to keep this up with you. I know you want me to be your girlfriend, and I want you to be my boyfriend too. I wish there was a way we could move up here and make all of this work out, for real."

"There is," I responded, reclining on one elbow and staring deeply into her striking green and golden eyes, "but it will take commitment on both our ends to make it happen."

"I want it to." she stated emphatically. "What do you have in mind?"

"Well," I replied, "your house is paid for, and mine will be within a few years. You have a huge attic that can turned into an entire second floor. I was a contractor, and I know how to make that happen. My house needs some remodeling, and again, I can make that happen. It would add about forty grand to the value, with about a ten thousand investment.

"I'll take a home loan to cover the remodeling in my house. Then I'll sell it. I'll take the money and use some of it to get the road into here fixed and a bridge built, a big chunk for the attic remodel in your house, which will double its value, and then we'll pool everything together into building a house here. Whatever is left, goes into a joint account, just like a married couple.

"We build the house and move in just like any other couple. No one will know you are my niece, and we won't get married or anything blatantly obvious and stupid like that. No one will ever know we are really related. We can have a nice life up here together if you want to.

"We could even start a YouTube channel and document the whole thing. We could call it 'Jack and Thena's Homestead,' and do the remodeling projects first, letting everyone know that the real homestead is coming, then once we move up here, it becomes the real thing. The earlier videos would build up the viewing audience. Once the house is built, there will still be tons of projects to do around the property, like a garden and stuff, and we can get additional income from the videos. These projects could last for years, Babe. With what we have saved from selling the houses after it's all done and the money coming in from the videos, we could live comfortably. Not extravagantly mind you, but comfortably. What do you think?"

Thena smiled at me.

"I think you've been thinking about this a for a while, haven't you?" she inquired with a smile. "You have every detail worked out, and I think I like it."

"Are you game then?" I asked.

Thena thought about it for a few moments, and then nodded.

"Yes," she agreed, "I think it's a wonderful idea. I honestly don't think anyone else could have made what sounded like a harebrained scheme at first, turn into a tangible plan. You never cease to amaze me, Jack."

"Nor I, myself." I replied with a grin. "I have a great idea for a solar furnace too! And a cooling system that uses pipes underground to pull in cool air during the summer-"

"Jack!" she interrupted. "Later. Right now, I want this moment to last as long as it can, okay? We can talk about the homestead later on. This here and now, is where it will have all happened. I want to savor it, if you don't mind. Not trying to be rude. We can talk all about this later on, but for now, I just want to be in your arms. I also want another cigarette. Let's go burn one outside, shall we?"

"You bet." I said with a smile. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to run away with the ideas. I just have so many for us."

"I know." she responded with a grin. "I know how that mind of yours thinks. A lot like my dad did, and I think a lot like he did too."

"Well, I've been trying to tell you for the past year or so that we think alike." I replied, as I stood and walked over to the Franklin stove to drop two more logs onto the fire. "We couldn't be any closer if we were brother and sister."

"Ooh, that would be really freaky!" she laughed. "But I think I'd like that too. I really am in love with you too, Jack. I'm sorry I held out for so long. I just couldn't get past the whole incest thing, you know?"

"I know, but it was worth it, wasn't it?" I inquired, as I poked the logs and settled them into place.

Within a few seconds, they burst into flame, and a wave of comforting heat wafted into the room, as shadows danced across the walls from the flickering yellow firelight. This had to be the absolutely most romantic sexual encounter ever, and it was happening to us at this very moment! I couldn't have been happier.

"It was." she agreed. "I've loved you so much, for so long. I'm glad I finally overcame my inhibitions and let the moment flow. Speaking of flowing moments, I have to pee. Wanna join me for a smoke, and then come back in and share a joint and some more liquor?"

"Sounds good to me." I concurred.

We both lit up a cigarette and I opened the door. To our astonishment, the snow was now over a foot deep on the deck outside! I couldn't believe how fast it was coming down!

"Holy crap!" I burst out. "It doesn't show any signs of stopping."

"And I have no corn for popping." Thena chimed in. "I gotta piss though. Lemme take the Nestle plunge here."

With that, we both stepped into the shin-deep snow, and Thena leaped off the deck and onto the snowy ground below. She stumbled and fell forward, but managed to roll onto her back to avoid extinguishing her Marlboro. She lay there for a few seconds, and then placed it in her mouth and began making nude snow angels! She must have still been pretty wasted, and I'll admit, I was about to join her frolicking around in the snow.

Suddenly, Thena sighed and relaxed - spreading her legs - and began pissing right there, on her back and into the snow. A stream of golden urine arced through the air and landed on the snow a few feet in front of her, melting a hole in the fluffy white stuff. She giggled and took a draw from her cigarette, while laying comfortably in the foot-deep snow.

"This is fucking awesome!" she giggled again. "I know now, why you like this so much, you pervert!"

I smiled, and took a drag myself. Once again, the wet snow had stopped burning my feet, and I was just thoroughly enjoying myself. I exhaled into the cold air, and watched the cloud of smoke drift into the veil of falling snow and disappear. Thena rolled over onto her belly, taking another drag, and let the coolness of the fluffy frozen water crystals cool her soft tits, as she looked at me intently.

"Oh Jack," she cooed, "why don't you join me, my love?"

I smiled at her, and jumped off the deck into the snow below. I hadn't been in front of the fire for very long, and the effects of the booze and weed had faded out, and to be quite honest, it was getting more than a bit chilly. My teeth were beginning to chatter, but I put my arms around her, and we fell back into the snow. So much for my cigarette! We floundered about for ten seconds or so, and by then, we were both really cold. In fact, we were both freezing our asses off.

"L-let's go back inside!" I suggested, through chattering teeth. "We can smoke another one in the cabin!"

I reached out, and Thena grabbed me by the hand. I pulled her up, and we staggered back up the steps arm in arm, and back into the warmth of the cabin, as I opened the door. Even though it was probably only in the 50's by the door, it felt like a rush of tropical air. Once again, we sat in front of the crackling fire, warming our frozen feet as we cuddled up.

"That was fun!" Thena burst out. "Holy shit, I wish I was still stoned! I'd go running all over the place totally fucking nude!"

"It's getting late, Babe." I said quietly. "Why don't we go to bed and get a good night's sleep? In the morning, we can always start where we left off. We aren't going anywhere for a day or two, even if it warms back up. All of that snow melt will make the creek impassible anyway, for a couple of days. We're stuck. We'll have plenty of time and alcohol and weed left, to have a wonderful time together while we figure things out. It will be a very nice experience.

"We have the opportunity to spend some quality time together, so let's make the best of it. If, in the morning, we both still feel the same way that we do now, then let's plan for a life together up here. In the meantime, I'm getting pretty tired. It's almost midnight. Let's get some sleep, and we can always start drinking and smoking again tomorrow. Lord only knows how much snow will be on the ground by then."

12