A Crash, pain, then pleasure

Story Info
I crashed my bike, a gentleman pulls out the thorns.
4.2k words
4.51
10.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

A while back, I was mountain biking in an area hardly used because it was rough and tight. The track is challenging, and you must be careful. Just as I went around a sharp 90-degree turn, I saw a bike go around the next corner. I speed up as always, eager to see who uses this track. 

A minute later, I gain some ground and see it is a woman. I speed up a little more. When we came to a straight section, she realised someone was behind her and looked. That was a mistake on this track, she hit a rock or tree root and she went over. It wasn't a hard landing, but the poor girl landed in a blackberry bush. She was laying on her back in the bush. I got off as quickly as possible and asked if she was alright. I could see tears starting to show around her eyes. Silly question but a normal reaction on my part.

I tell her, "Don't move, I get you out." I started slowly, and she grimaced every time I got a vine from her body. She was mainly free now, so I offered to lift her up and out. I grabbed her hands and pulled her up and out.

I asked her what her name was and offered her my name. "Hi, I am Kevin, and I am pleased to meet you, Stacy. You crashed in the worst place possible." she agreed. I asked her to turn around so I could see if there were any more thorns in her; unfortunately, there were quite a few rips in her top and some blood. I tried not to let on how bad it was. I pulled at a few, but this wouldn't be easy, so I told her I would get the first aid kit from my pack. I found a tweezer and pulled a few more out. I could see some under her shirt when I pulled some out.

I said, "Stacy, can you remove your top so I can get the ones hidden under the shirt?" She agreed and felt she wanted them out and fuck modesty. This was when I realised, she was pretty young. It would be awkward for us both since I am a little over 50 years old, and she was 18. It took about 10 minutes, and I think I got most of them. We hardly spoke other than asking her to move around, and she told me where she felt some.

Once done, she thanked me as she put her top on, and that is when she knew she had some more, and lots of them, in her buttocks. She touched one and cried out a little. I asked her what was wrong, even though I knew that she had some there.

Now it is becoming more embarrassing. I got as many as I could with her shorts on, but she offered to take them down so I could get the ones in her arse. I knelt behind her, pulled them off, and gave them to her, and like her shirt, I suggested she remove any thorns I missed in them. Well, I was treated to matching briefs with her bra. She was adorable, to be honest, and her rear was perfect and fit her body. It wasn't hard to see the thorns and get them out. I asked her to check, and she felt around under her panties. I made sure to look around so as not to embarrass her.

"Fuck it," she says. "I have lots still in my ass."

I told her, "Look, they must come out before you sit on anything."

I suggested she move the panties to one side, and I would clear the exposed side. She had no choice, to be honest. "Ok, but please be careful, as it hurts a lot."

I got as much as I could see but needed her to bend over so I could get the ones at the bottom of each cheek. As she bent over, it exposed some of her pussy, and it was hairy and black. I went from excited to very hard in a few seconds. I ensured I didn't embarrass her more and got on with the removals. I got the remaining ones, and she stood up, bent over again, and started crying. I asked what was wrong. I have more down there. I said I had them all. No, she says, there in my rear. I looked at her, puzzled, and then I clicked what she meant.

"Oh," I say, "that can't be good. They must come out now. Don't worry; I will be as gentle as I can."

She sobbed some more, and the confusion on her face was apparent. Do I show this guy my asshole or let someone else look at it?

I mentioned going to the hospital, but she shook her head and said, "Just do it now."

She bent over again, but I could not see it, and I suggested she get down on her knees and put her head near the ground.

I pulled her panties down a little so they covered her pussy still, but only just. Her anus was mid-brown, small, and wrinkled. She had hair around it, but it was only short. I leaned in and saw several around the area and a few in her wrinkled part.

I started working my way into the middle. One or two were large, and quickly got out, but several were deep. I got as close as possible, pulling the wrinkles flat with my left-hand fingers and used the tweezers to pull them out. Now looking at a teenager's rear and pussy made me hard. Her smell down there was fantastic--a mix of odours, her musty rear, sweat, and her pussy. It took a few minutes, but I got as many as I could see. Just as I finished, I looked hard at her panties, which were way wetter than when I started. I grinned, stood up, and helped her up. I turned so she could have some modesty as she put her shorts back on. I was hard, but I adjusted it, so it wasn't as noticeable when I turned back around.

She thanked me a lot. You could see this was the most horrible thing to happen to her. Her bike wheel was slightly bent, so we walked back to the start of the track. She lived close to me, and we walked to my house and said our goodbyes. She thanked me, and I explained not to be embarrassed about crashing; she finally laughed and said, "I am so embarrassed by crashing." She giggled some more and left.

I went inside and rushed up to my bedroom and wanked to her smell and hairy pussy.

Chapter 2, her side: 

A while ago, I crashed my bike and ended up in some thorns, and a guy helped me get them out. It was the most embarrassing thing to happen to me. He had to get them out of my bum and my anus. I had no choice as I could not walk with them in there.

What makes it worse is that he was the first male to see my pussy and arse, and I got wet thinking about that when he was doing it, and he got hard looking at me. I could smell my pussy. I was on my knees and had my head on the ground so he could see my rear area. I looked between my legs and saw he was hard. He tried to hide it from me and was a gentleman and never did anything besides remove my thorns. I went home and lay on the bed and used my hairbrush on my wet pussy. I cum so hard I squirted all over the bed. The first time so much came out.

I still had some thorns in my back and bum that needed removal. I couldn't ask my dad or brother. I brought a box of chocolates to thank him and see if he would help me again. I walked past his house a few times till I got the courage to knock on the door. He answered and was surprised to see me again.

I said "Hi,Kevin" and handed him the chocolates, which he said I didn't have to. Kevin asked if I wanted to come in and have a lemonade. I hesitated, but I needed him again and went in.

He sat me on the bar stool at the kitchen bench. We talked about the crash, and he asked if I was alright, and I said yes. He grinned and said you must have been so embarrassed, I looked down and went red, but he put me at ease. We talked about ourselves. I told him I lived with my father and brother as my mother died ten years ago. He told me he had a couple of boys much older than me and was divorced. I went to go, and he saw me wince when I got off the stool. He asked if I still had any thorns in me, and I told him I thought so. He asked if I wanted him to look again. I nodded and said yes, please.

He suggested his bedroom as the sun streamed in there in the afternoon. He told me not to worry, to treat me like a doctor. My doctor is female, and I have no problem showing her my pussy. I went in, and Kevin suggested I lay on the bed, and he knelt beside me on the floor. I lifted my shirt. He explained I had several red areas with some puss around them. I was horrified and glad he could not see my face.

He found a needle and cleaned it with hand sanitiser. He was cautious and dug out the thorns. They were very tiny, he said, and not unexpected when you fall into a bush like I had and he expected in a month or so, you will still have some come up. I had pulled several out of my hand, legss and arms.

He asked me if I wanted the rear area done, and I said yes. I looked at his reflection in the mirror, and he smiled when he pulled down my shorts.

I had brought a nice thong for today as it would make it easy to look at my cheeks. He found about 5 or 6 splinters there. Then he asked if he needed to check my rear. I meekly said yes. What I didn't think of was when he pulled down my thong, it fully exposed my pussy. He asked me to lift again. He looked at my rear hole and found none, he was about to stop, and he noticed a couple between my pussy and arse.

I was screaming in my head no, don't touch me there. He moved me around and put his face so close to my pussy that I could feel his breath and started working. He was good and did his best not to touch my lips or pussy hair, but he needed support for his hands as he dug out the thorns. He was gentle, and still, it hurt a little. 

My pussy was so wet I felt moisture running down my right leg. I knew he could see that. I had no control. He was such a gentleman and never commented or touched me inappropriately. The whole room smelled of my pussy. Once he finished, he stood up and said he would let me get dressed and meet me in the kitchen. I asked if I could use the toilet, and he smiled and said of course. I got dressed and went for a pee. I nearly cum when I wiped my pussy.

He was in the kitchen and had another glass of lemonade. We talked about my school and what I was studying. Once I finished, we said our goodbyes. As he let me out of the house, he said with a cheeky grin. "see you in two weeks."

I was not expecting that and said, "I may have to."

He smiled and said, "He looked forward to it."

My head was swirling around, thinking, what does he mean by that?

Chapter 3, the wait

I was on tenterhooks for two weeks, wondering if Stacy would return. She was stunning. Young small breasts, a fantastic rear and a hairy pussy. But I should not be feeling this as she was 18 and too young for an older guy like me. I have nearly worn out my cock as I wanked every night before sleeping. The weekend she was due, I made sure the place was tidy, and I had a fresh batch of lemonade made.

I was watching the game on the TV when I heard her knock. I let her in, and she saw I was watching the game. We loved one of the teams playing, so we watched this and drank our lemonade. We talked about the players and our favourites. We forgot why she was there and yelled and acted like we were at the game. We won, of course.

Stacy then asked me to look at her back. She commented that she was pleased I was doing this as it would be very awkward if her father or brother did it. She didn't want her doctor to do it as it would cost a lot, and her dad could not afford it. She sat on the floor before me and took her top off. She had a new bra on, and from where I was sitting, she had small breasts but was very perky. I found a couple and a simple squeeze, and they came out just like a pimple.

I asked if her bum had any. Stacy thinks there is a couple, and she just bent over the coffee table and dropped her shorts and panties. I got down and looked over her rear and rear hole. She was freshly washed and smelt very clean. I looked this time from the bit between her rear and pussy. She just went from smelling like soap to pussy in a minute. I accidentally, on purpose, brushed against her wet pussy, and I am sure I heard her moan.

Once I finished, I gave her a playful slap on her rear. She yelped and said, "That was naughty." I was sitting back on the chair, and she turned around, faced me and put her panties back on. Making sure I got a good long at her pussy. She pulled them over her pussy and pulled them tight so her slit showed and her hair was showing. Stacy was looking directly at my face. Then she turned, bent over, and pulled her shorts up, ensuring her rear was right before me.

I was so fucken hard, and I knew she was doing this to tease me now. She turned around, grinned at me and said see you next week, I will come around 5 pm, and I will be staying the night as my family are away and staying with a friend, they think.

She bent down, kissed my cheek and left.

Chapter 4

I went home and could not believe what I just did to Kevin. He was being a gentleman and was never going to make a move. I had to have sex, and he seems like the best person to ensure it is good and I am not used. My friends have had boyfriends say they love them, fuck them and leave them once they have had sex several times. I want my virginity loss to be something I remember forever as great and memorable. When I bent over in the lounge, I decided he would take my cherry. I could not believe how bold I was. 

The week went slow, and I could not concentrate. My friend knew something was up when I told her I was staying with her for the weekend and wouldn't be there on Saturday night. She made me tell her why as she kept asking. She was so excited that she offered to help me get ready. Makeup and clothes.

I got there on time. He was shaved and looked so handsome. He took me into the lounge and offered me a glass of wine. I was shaking so much I nearly split it. He took the glass off me, leant over, and kissed me softly at first and then passionately, and our tongues intertwined. I almost fainted with all the emotions going through me.

He stood up, took me to the dining room, sat me down, and talked with me as he cooked. I wore a short skirt and turned towards him, ensuring he could see my white lace panties. Kevin could see my black hair as I checked in the mirror before I left. My friend always laughed at me when she saw my hair as she shaved her pussy. But I liked it and shaved everywhere else.

It took till around 8.00 pm to finish our meal. Several courses, small ones but so lovely. He then asked me to the lounge again and gave me another wine. This was my fourth. We put on a movie and snuggled up together. He was the perfect gentleman. Once the movie finished, he said we should go to bed. I was shaking again, and he could see this.

Don't worry. I will be gentle he said. I cuddled up to him as we walked to the bedroom. He sat me down on the bed and removed my heels. He kissed my feet. He moved up and kissed me on the lips. He pulled up my top and kissed me again. Then he put his arm around me and removed my bra. Dam, he was being so lovely. He licked each of my nipples and sucked them in for ages. I was in heaven. Next, he pushed me gently down onto the bed. And I lifted my bum as he pulled my panties and skirt off.

He stood up and looked at me with lust, and I started to shake again with nerves. He then started taking his clothes off. Once he was down to his underpants, he stood before me and held his hand to lift me. I had my legs over the end of the bed, and his cock was only inches from my face. I was looked at, and he looked at his crotch. I realised he wanted me to remove his underpants. I put a hand on either side and pulled them down, only to realise I needed to pull the front out so his cock wasn't stuck there; I giggled and pulled it down and out.

I have seen many cocks on the internet and my Dad's and brothers' accidentally. He was around 7 inches and cut. Lots of large veins, and the head looked so sexy compared to some I have seen, He stepped out of his underpants, and I looked at his cock, and he beaconed for me to touch it. I wrapped one hand around it and was surprised by the feel of it, hot, smooth, hard, but soft in a way. I knew I had to lick and suck it now and had watched enough porn to know what I should do. I licked it, and it tasted salty and felt warm.

I put it in my mouth and swirled my tongue around the head, and he moaned. I felt slightly confident now and started sucking it in my mouth. Fuck this was fun, knowing he was loving it and I was doing a good job. He started making a lot of sounds now and telling me how good it was and felt.

He said he wouldn't last long, which made me speed up. He told me he would cum soon, and I would not let him take it out of my mouth as I thought he was going to. I wanted to taste his seed. Then he said are you sure. I nodded yes and sped up again. I felt his balls tighten, and then the first shot was down my throat, the second over my tongue, and the rest was in my mouth. I loved the fact that I made him cum. He pulled out, looked down at me, put his hand under my chin, lifted it, and looked at me.

He asked, "What did you think of that?" I then thought I hadn't even realised that there was a taste, and I liked it. Something I could enjoy. I asked how you knew it was the first time I had sucked a cock. He laughed as he told me I got the underpants stuck over his cock.

He then pushed me down again and knelt between my legs. He pulled me closer and looked at my pussy. He was now smelling me properly rather than when he was removing thorns. He brought his hands up and parted my pussy hair so he could look at my lips and pussy. Man, I loved how he was looking at me.

He started to lick me and taste me. I was so wet I could feel the moisture coming out, and he was taking it all in. He then found my clit, and I cum a little bit. He was good as he stopped there and went into my pussy as much as his tongue would allow. Fuck it was so nice. Then he held my legs apart and started on my clit hard and fast. I had never felt anything like it. My finger, brush, or vibrator felt nothing like this.

He was pushing me to cum now, wanting me to. I liked this feeling to last forever. I held on, but he was getting me to the point where I had to cum. When I started to cum, he grabbed my arse checks and rode me with his mouth so I could not escape the pleasure. I then squirted into his chin and mouth.

I was in heaven.

Soon after, I remember him kissing my forehead. He was grinning. I must have passed out as I don't know how I was now under the sheets and holding him beside me. I asked how long I had been asleep. He said for about an hour. I must have looked dejected, but he laughed as he explained he had never made a girl faint before and then slept, so he was proud of this. He asked if I needed anything, and I said some water and I had to pee. He picked me up and took me to the bathroom. Put me beside the toilet and left me to it. I wished he had stayed for some reason. When I returned to the bedroom, he had a glass of water for me. I gulped it down as I was thirsty. He looked at me and kissed me again with so much passion.

I wanted his cock in me now, and he knew it. He turned me over and pulled my ass up. He then mentioned do you know how many times I wanted to bury my face in your ass and then fuck your cunt. That was the first time he had used words like that, which made me want it more than ever. I yelled at him, fuck my cunt now, he said ok, you want a cock in your virgin pussy, I begged him to fuck me, and I felt the head of his cock on my pussy. I pushed back, and he went back. I yelled at him again to "fuck my cunt."

His head went in a little and out and in a little further, and he kept this up until I felt his body against my ass, and I knew then what it felt like to be full. My toy and brush were nothing like this. He started to fuck me slowly and deliberately, ensuring I was getting his cock as far as he could. I cum once and then cum again a few seconds later. Fuck this felt good. He then started to fuck me harder and quicker, and I was cumming continuously, it felt like.

Then he started to slam his cock into me harder. I was building to another explosive orgasm, and fuck was I right. I squirted onto his cock and balls. Much more than I ever had. Then I felt his cum in my pussy; I could feel each little burst of cum coming out and heard him grunting. Once he was spent, he fell back onto the bed and laughed.

12