A Craving for Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up!" he growled, low and menacing. "You don't speak unless I give you permission. Do you understand?"

"O-okay."

"No, not 'okay'," he said. "It's 'yes, sir'."

I gaped at him. No, it couldn't be...

He prompted me, "What is the dumb cunt supposed to say?"

"Y-yes, sir," I replied. My heart was thumping and my nipples tightened. A trickle formed between my kitty's lips.

Leaning back in his chair, he took another sip of his bourbon. "Raise the front of your skirt."

I lifted the hem to my navel. He wagged two fingers upward. I raised it higher.

"Is that a wet spot on your panties?" he asked. "Have you been playing with yourself, slut?"

"N-n-no, sir," I replied. "Not...not today."

He leaned forward, his brow lowered. "Have you been fucking somebody else?"

"No!" I shouted. Catching myself, I said, "I mean, no, sir! Nobody but you, sir! I swear!" Tears gathered in my eyes again when I realized how close I had come. Did he know?

A flicker of a smile came across Charlie's lips before he hardened his expression again.

"Then why are your panties damp?" he asked.

"It...it's you, sir. They're wet for you."

There was that hint of a grin again, then it disappeared. "On your knees, you stupid fucking slut."

A fresh gush of fluids flowed out of me as I dropped immediately to kneel on the floor. Was this my husband? Had Ben gotten through to him? I no longer cared so long as he kept going.

He suddenly lurched out his chair. I yelped first in surprise, then in pain as he grabbed my hair, yanking my head back. I yelped again.

Then he slapped my cheek!

It wasn't a hard slap, not nearly as hard as I would've liked. It had a definite sting. I peered up at him. For the first time, I saw an inkling of concern on my husband's face. I knew what he was thinking--had he gone too far? I grinned through my tears to soothe his conscience. His mouth twitched. Then he popped my cheek again, harder.

Yes!

Charlie said, "What did I say about the marks on the floor?"

I tried to look down but he was still holding my hair back with my face turned up. He slapped my other cheek, just a little harder--Fuck yeah!

"Where do I want your knees, cunt?"

"On the marks, sir," I said.

I was thrilled that he wouldn't let me look and made me move my thighs outward until I felt the roughness. I could only barely stretch that far. The tendons on my inner thighs were taut. I smiled inside, guessing at who could have clued him in on exactly how far apart to place the tapes.

Releasing my hair, he barked, "Eyes on the floor!"

I lowered my gaze. I heard him fumbling with something, then a whooshing sound followed by a snap that sounded like a whip. The sound made me look up to see that he'd jerked his leather belt out of the loops.

"What did I tell you?" he bellowed. "Eyes on the floor, cunt!"

Immediately, I dropped my head. What was he going to do with his belt? He wouldn't beat me...would he? I tried to imagine a whipping with that broad leather strap. Although my parents hadn't believed in corporal punishment, I'd heard horror stories from my friends at school. My nipples were on high alert.

Charlie walked around me. "Hands behind your back," he ordered, and I crossed my wrists behind me.

He was a construction foreman who was used to giving commands in a forceful manner. Although I'd heard him on the job, he never used such a voice at home. I loved it! He sounded so...masterful.

I felt him tighten the loop around my wrists and wrap the leather several times, before he tied it off somehow. When he was done, I tugged on it. I was securely bound. A strange sense of calm came over me. I'd never felt so helpless, so vulnerable, so...contented.

Charlie moved in front of me. Dropping his jeans to his ankles, he pushed his boxers down to join them. My husband's beautiful cock was erect, curving up with those lovely thick veins snaking up each side. He grabbed my hair and I knew to make an 'O' with my mouth. He pushed himself halfway in. My lips closed around him.

"Suck my cock like a good slut," he said, fucking my mouth with shallow strokes.

His deep, stern voice, the way he simply took me without asking, the heavy scent of his sweat and his balls slapping against my chin--it was perfect! Such intimacy with my husband was like nothing I'd never experienced. I felt alive!

Still, there was so much more we could do together. Nudging my head forward, I shoved him to the back of my throat, trying to show him the way I wanted it. When I gagged and heaved--good girls like me hadn't learned how to swallow cocks--he yanked my head away.

Bathing my husband's manhood in the warm wetness of my mouth and using my tongue to excite the places I knew he liked, I pondered how I might lead him to the next level. I was impatient and considering whether he might be willing to enlist someone's help to learn how to subdue a pathetic slut like me.

I'll bet Ben wouldn't be so restrained I thought. He would've happily raped my throat. Immediately I pushed such unfaithful fantasies out of my head.

They kept returning. I pictured pretty, young Jessica on her knees, her hands bound like mine, while Ben drove his fat cock--or so I imagined--down her dainty throat, her perfect little butt streaked with a dozen red welts. Then my wicked brain conjured a thought of my husband fucking her from behind while I watched, bound, whipped, and gagged in the corner, a butt plug in my ass and a vibrator stuck up my cunt.

While I loved having my hands tied, my pussy was dripping and I needed relief. I was aching for cock, praying that my husband would fuck me, hard and ruthless. After so many years, I recognized the signs of his impending orgasm.

Please, come in my mouth I begged him silently.

I groaned in frustration when Charlie abruptly withdrew.

"Charlie? Why didn't you--"

My cheek exploded and I screeched in surprise and pain. He'd slapped the shit out of me. For real!

Squatting in front of me, he snarled, "You will call me 'sir', cunt!"

Before I could answer, I yelped. Without warning, he had ripped my blouse open. Buttons scattered across the floor.

"You're such a miserable fucking cocksucker, you haven't earned my cum," he said.

Then I yelped again when his powerful hands snapped the bridge of my bra. My heavy bosom fell loose. He pushed the shredded blouse and bra back off my shoulders, then stood again, his saliva-glistening cock in his hand.

"Push those gorgeous tits of yours out," he said, inciting a warm glow in my chest.

Gorgeous tits...

He jacked himself a few seconds, then groaned as jets of pearlescent semen shot from his tiny hole, spraying my 'gorgeous tits' and my face. I managed to catch a few drops on my tongue and licked what I could find from around my mouth. The thick, pungent goo could have been ambrosia. It was a fitting end to the most excellent half hour I'd ever spent with my husband.

"Thank you, sir," I grinned jubilantly. "I promise I'll learn to please you better, sir."

With a tight, mysterious smile, he looked down and said quietly, "Yes, you will."

Butterflies swarmed in my tummy. I couldn't believe what was happening. It looked like I might actually get an opportunity to practice.

I waited for him to untie me, assuming we were done since he'd already come. I was wrong.

Seizing my hair, he pulled me up to my feet, making me shriek. My other cheek exploded.

"Quit your whining, cunt!" he snapped.

"Y-yes, sir," I whimpered.

When my loving husband spied the tears gathering from the sting in my cheek, he paused. Looking into his apprehensive eyes, I gave him a couple of shallow nods, begging silently Please don't stop...

Once he was satisfied I was fine, the brief flicker of Charlie's concern dissolved into a dark expression. He pinched my nape between his fingers then bent me over the table, forcing my forehead and the tip of my nose down onto the hard wood. Unzipping my skirt, he let it fall to my ankles then wiggled my black panties over my broad hips and down to the tops of my knees.

My face flushed in shame and my stomach tightened when I remembered I'd worn the sexy bikinis just for Ben to take off. I realized that I still didn't know what the two of them had discussed. How much did Ben tell Charlie? I suspected that if my husband knew the whole truth, this afternoon would have gone a lot different.

I moaned softly at the touch of his hand on my butt, glad that all traces of my one moment with a riding crop had faded away. He squeezed the meaty flesh, and I wiggled my bottom seductively.

"I love this ass," he said.

It was my husband's sweet and loving voice, the one I was accustomed to hearing. He often joked about my big behind. I couldn't recall the last time he'd said he loved it.

"This is a woman's ass," he said, his words and his fingertips floating over my soft derriere, stirring delightful chills. "A mother's ass. It's so beautiful, so perfectly round, so soft and white."

My heart was about to burst.

He said, "It's really too bad."

Huh? Too bad...?

The sudden smack made me cry out in surprise. It was a hard hit to my fanny, enough to lift my feet off the floor. It took a couple of seconds for the burn to blossom on my skin then start spreading.

"How long?" he demanded, then smacked the other side. That felt even harder.

"Wh-what do you mean--Ow!" I yelled painfully as he slapped right on top of the first hit.

"How long has my wife been hiding her perverted secrets from her husband?" He sounded angry.

"I tried to tell you--aah! Fuck!" I squealed when he hit me twice in a row.

"How long, dammit?"

"About t-t-two years, s-sir," I said, my eyes watering.

I screamed when his powerful hand came down twice on my tender skin.

"Two years," he mused. "Twenty four months. Count 'em."

"What? Fuck!" He'd smacked the underside of my rump, his fingers catching the edge of my clit. A zing shot up my spine. A few more of those and I'd be coming like a volcano.

"Does the stupid cunt know how to count?" he said, then added another layer of pain on my tooshie.

"Yes!" I couldn't remember how many times he'd already spanked me. I guessed, "Four!"

"It's 'four' followed by 'sir', cunt. I haven't heard 'one' yet."

I screeched when another hand print lit up my already raw flesh. My buns were burning and we had hardly started.

"One, sir," I whimpered.

"Louder!" he demanded, with another hit that lifted my feet off the floor.

"Fuck! Two, sir!" I shouted.

By the time we got to twenty, my engorged pussy was reminding me what Ben had told me about the physiology of a a whipping. Juices were streaming down my fat leg and my labia were prickly with an intense itch that begged to be scratched. A vast, aching emptiness inside my cunt cried out to be filled. I desperately needed to come. I needed cock!

"Twenty four," I blubbered, my shoulders shaking with sobs.

Everything went quiet. My energy was depleted. My poor ass was blistered. I was wiped out.

I lurched when something touched my pussy lips. It pushed forward, spreading my folds open--his cock!

"Fuck me," I begged, suddenly reinvigorated.

Charlie moved his velvety cockhead up and down my slit, wetting it, then jiggled it repeatedly right on top of my clit. It took only about a half dozen of those.

I came.

Oh, God, how I came. I'd never had an orgasm so intense. It rushed up on me, cresting in a sudden burst of toe-curling, eye-popping tingles that flooded my senses. Rational thought ceased and a blood-curdling wail emanated from deep in my chest. Tensed and shuddering, I was bathed in absolute joy.

"Holy shit," Charlie whispered as my exhilaration subsided.

I started laughing, still struggling for breath.

"Fuck me, sir," I pleaded, arching my back like the slut I was and spreading my legs as far as the panties around my knees would allow. I groaned as he held my hips and shoved himself into my needy sheath.

The head of his cock scraped against the walls of my aroused cunny as he eased further and further into the steamy depths. He hadn't even bottomed out yet when the rubber band started to wind up in my belly again. I was thinking, No, that's not possible. I'd never come without a little action on my clit. The second orgasm hit the moment his stiff curlies scraped against my tortured butt.

"Fuck-fuck-fuck," I whined, shivering as wave after wave of delectable thrills spread through my body. The sensations came from deep inside, like nothing I'd ever experienced. My bound fists were clenched and my cunt muscles convulsed around my husband's shaft.

Charlie started driving into me, jerking my hips back to pull me onto his dick. Maybe it was just the heat of the moment, but I couldn't recall when he'd fucked me so ruthlessly. His hip bones were banging into my stinging buns and he ground his pelvis against my pussy each time he rammed his cock home.

I urged him on. "C'mon, give it to me! Harder, asshole! Show this cunt who's boss! Yeah! Fuck my nasty pussy!"

A feral growl rolled up from his throat as he gripped my hips tighter, slamming his pelvis viciously against my swollen vulva. He seemed frantic, racing toward his own release.

The slow, steady rise of yet another climax surprised me. It swept through my body like a sweet, velvet swarm of fluttering wings. A moment later, Charlie roared, pounding his cock into me with three, deep, powerful lunges. The warmth of his cum blooming in my belly set off a different sort of orgasm. I had never felt such love. Gratified tears poured down my cheeks.

I was spent, a physical and emotional wreck. Charlie untied my wrists then lifted me effortlessly into his strong arms. Together, we collapsed on a chair. I curled into a tight, little ball in his lap, feeling weak and vulnerable. He held me close, kissing my head and stroking me gently.

Turning my head up, I craned my neck and we shared a tender kiss, romantic and loving.

"Was I too hard on you?" he asked. My sweet and caring husband was back.

"Not at all. Everything you did was...magical," I sighed, giving him a peck on the lips. Hoping I didn't hurt his feelings, I admitted, "I could have handled more. I know that wasn't easy for you."

He chuckled. "Not as hard as I expected. Fact is, I, um..." He looked sheepish. "I sorta enjoyed myself."

I hugged my husband tight. Pangs of guilt were gnawing at my gut. I was sure his sudden change had been instigated by Ben. I would have to tap dance carefully to find out how much Charlie knew.

His fingertips floated down my back, inciting chills. "So, all this time, you weren't kidding about the rough sex, were you?"

"No, I wasn't kidding," I said. "It's not just the sex. I...can't explain it. Sometimes I want--no, I need you to take charge, to punish me and humiliate me and make me do things...nasty things, just like you did today."

"Are you feeling better now?"

"Much better, thank you." I hugged him again.

"Do you still feel like you need to fuck Ben?"

"No, not any more. I--" Then I drew in a sharp breath, jerking my head up with a helpless look when I realized my terrible blunder.

Charlie wore a strange little smirk. "That's too bad," he said.

"Huh? What do you mean, 'too bad'?"

"He's gonna be here at seven."

"What?" I exclaimed. It was nearly five.

"He's gonna teach me how to use something called a 'crop' and a few other toys." My husband could barely suppress his glee.

Ohmygod! My pussy clenched, and a fresh gush of fluids seeped down my crack and onto my husband's legs.

"He said he's bringing some cute little slut with him. She's supposed to show you the right way to suck a cock. The whole thing."

"Jessica...!" I gasped, imagining her pretty mouth wrapped around my husband's cock, then her slender body riding him while Ben tortured me and made me watch.

"Jessica?" he said, eyeing me suspiciously. "How well do you know her?"

"I...you know, I met her once. That's all." Needing to assure him I hadn't fucked anybody, I said, "Honestly, Charlie, I didn't--"

I yelped when Charlie jerked my head back with a handful of my hair. Helplessly, I stared up at my husband's stony glare.

"Shut up, cunt!" His voice was dark, yet strangely playful. "Tomorrow, you and I are driving up to the mountains. Cece is keeping the kids all weekend. I've rented a remote cabin where you and I can have a long talk about honesty and trust. Then we're going to spend the rest of the next two days exploring the depths of my wife's depravity."

"Y-y-yes, sir," I whimpered, the thrilling passions in my body rising so fast I thought I might come just from his powerful domination. Two whole days!

He kissed me and grinned. "You need to get busy. I told Ben about your handmade tamales and chili. He expects dinner to be served promptly at seven."

"What!" I screamed. "Why didn't you tell me? That takes at least a couple of hours. I still need to get a shower and dress, and--"

My words were cut off by Charlie's powerful hand clasping my face, pinching my cheeks together painfully.

"No shower. I expect my slutty wife to be naked all night with my dried cum all over her gorgeous tits." Then he popped my face.

My husband called my tits gorgeous again...

"Yes, sir." I felt giddy.

His face softened. "I love you so much, Bethany. I don't ever want to lose you."

Shameful tears welled in my eyes again. "I'm sorry, Charlie. I was a stupid slut, just like you said. It won't happen again. I am your completely honest and obedient slave, forever and ever."

In his gruff voice, Charlie said, "If my obedient slave doesn't have dinner ready by seven sharp, we're going to have to figure out some new ways to punish her."

With a devilish grin, I said, "Such as forcing me to push your cock into Jessica's hot little pussy?"

His wide eyes and sudden twitching of the rapidly expanding meat under my butt suggested he hadn't considered that option.

Did I really say that out loud? The thought of my husband fucking another woman twisted my gut. It would be humiliating to watch. The strange tingle between my legs made me think perhaps there were thrills yet to be discovered in our new relationship. Just how submissive could I be?

I added, "Then after you're done with her, you could make me suck you clean." I licked my lips in anticipation. My nipples were on fire. Maybe I would have to lick her, too.

"You would...do that?" he asked.

"I love you, Charlie. You are my Dom. My master. I'll do anything you tell me." I kissed him. "But if you keep distracting me with that yummy cock, I might not be finished with dinner until like, seven thirty."

My smirking husband gripped my nape and lowered my open mouth to his rejuvenated erection.