A Crazy, Crazy Birthday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mate was a younger lad, tall and wiry, with long brown hair, and in his early twenties I thought. For some reason he liked to be called 'Hyper', which probably accounted for his energetic, restless and 'loud' approach to work and life generally I guessed. Somehow I didn't expect him to last long, but it would be a hell of a ride! One thing was certain It now seemed likely that I was going to get to know them a lot better than I had before, at least in the biblical sense!

"Shit!" I gasped to myself. I'd now started to view everyone around me as potential 'lays' and analytically, like any good scientist, assessing their likely performance. What was happening to me!!

In the end, the two men came in, taking a long look at my semi-naked form lashed to the examination bed/chair. Tom cracked a joke that I didn't hear, his eyes never leaving my breasts, and 'Hyper' laughed. His eyes were roving all over me, just drinking in every square inch of bare flesh!

Earl meanwhile had stopped off at a cabinet drawer and picked up a roll of gauze bandaging which he proceeded to rip open and start to unroll as he approached me.

"Sorry Doc, but the 'lads' feel that having you stare at them while they're performing so to speak is too much of a distraction, and they're keen for you to get full value from the deal, so...!

"Hey!" I cried struggling against my bonds again, but to no avail as he lifted my head forward and wrapped the bandage round my hair and over my eyes. I just had time to give Jesse a look that should have turned him into stone because I knew exactly where this idea had come from! After three loops of the two inch, soft material were in place though, he cut off the end and fastened it to my new blindfold!

I twisted and shook my head a few times, but it wouldn't budge, and although light got in round the edges so I wasn't in total darkness, it did block my vision. Well, not entirely. I found that if I laid my head back and strained to look down the gaps around my nose, I could still see down my body, over my pert, round breasts and down to my pussy hair. I grimaced again. Maybe that wasn't the view that I really wanted!

After I'd been blindfolded though I got the impression from the sudden buzz of conversation, mostly centred around the appearance of my tits and pussy, that everyone, apart from me, was happy again and we could proceed to get back on Earl's schedule.

I heard belts being unbuckled and zips being whipped down and then I felt new hands on my hips, which slid briefly over my abdomen and then dropped to cup my pussy, fingers poised to go further. Naturally, I flinched at the intimate contact.

"Hey Tom, no touching down there...you know the rules!" snapped Portia.

Oh well, at least I knew who my next customer was going to be...and there were rules!? My eyebrows raised under the bandage.

But then I was squinting down to see under the bandage again, just in time to see another respectable looking erection nosing up to my gaping slit!

I gasped as I felt it push against my little pink hole, which resisted only briefly before I was opened up and yet another throbbing member began to slide down my well lubricated passage. I sighed, not out of excitement, but in resignation. My vagina was wrapping itself smoothly around the new intruder, and didn't seem to be in the least bothered that I hadn't given it approval to enter, it just started to bombard me with pleasure signals again!

"Wow, she's fucking tight!" gasped Tom in joyful confirmation, "...I'm going to enjoy getting my bonus paid like this every month!!"

Now, Tom's member might not have been the longest, or thickest on offer, but when he got down to hitting me with regular, deep thrusts it didn't seem to matter. My body responded by getting itself aroused more and more despite my best attempts to calm it down, and when he reached forward to grasp my nipples between fingers and thumbs, without hardly missing a beat between my legs, I was starting to get seriously heated! And, to make matters worse, he showed no sign of tiring, or exploding in me any time soon!

I tried to complain that the 'rules' needed to be amended to put my nipples off limits as well, but nobody took any notice, except Tom, who decided to squeeze and pull at them hard for a few seconds, almost lifting my back off the cushions.

"Hey...ouch!!"

"Tom...behave yourself..." growled Portia.

I was really sucking in deep breaths as he finally let my nipples go and I flopped back, but at least the brief flash of pain had dampened my ardour for a few minutes before his continued, steady fucking started to get me going again!

Perhaps that's what made the difference because, as the long, long minutes of relentless pounding between my legs quickly got me closer and closer to my desperately desired orgasm, his rhythm finally started to falter, and suddenly I heard him gasp and with, one long final thrust, he too climaxed inside me and deposited yet another load of hot cum!

It had been another close run thing but, even as one half of me was crying out in frustration as my body practically writhed under me at being left so close, the other half was secretly pleased as I ticked off another 'win' for me!

And this time there was to be no let-up as he dragged himself out of me and I struggled to get myself composed again. Tom was no sooner tottering back than 'Hyper' was replacing him between my legs. At least I assumed that it was 'Hyper', given the excited spluttering sounds he was making.

I closed my eyes under the bandages. Practically every sexual cell in my body was still tingling after the session that I'd just endured with Tom and my arousal levels were still sky high. In forced orgasm terms, I was practically there for the taking if he performed even only moderately well. And this was the guy nicknamed 'Hyper' after all!

So far every 'partner' had been different, and this new one was to prove the same.

I flinched again as I felt him come into contact with me. For once, it wasn't my gaping, juicy, slit that was getting the attention though. His hands were caressing my stocking wrapped feet! Maybe it was a fetish thing, but he did each one in turn, and then massaged his way up my calves towards my knees, passing smoothly over the slick silk and initiating a whole new set of electric signals from my legs that shot up my spine and hit my confused, weary brain. I could hear his heavy breathing as his hands began to slide up my inner thighs and it was a probably a good thing that I was tied down because I'd have probably shot through the ceiling when his fingers finally slipped over my stocking tops and hit bare skin.

He spent a few minutes though tracing his way around the smooth, lacy material and then over my suspenders which gave me a brief respite before I felt them on my bare skin again causing me to flinch again in excited expectation as they headed towards my throbbing mound. I swear that, in my current state of vulnerable anticipation, even the briefest touch on my clit would probably send me over the edge. In my fevered, sex addled sate, I'd nearly lost the will to fight it off!

It was Portia's intervention again that at least delayed the inevitable.

As his fingers were almost touching my juicy outer lips she growled out a warning, "HYPER!!"

He stopped moving instantly. I probably would have as well, her tone was icy, more than just threatening!

His voice sounded almost like a whine, "Oh God...I can't touch can I ...but I need to...I absolutely need to!!"

Earl's response seemed to settle the matter, "Fucking Hell Hyper, stop messing around and fuck her! We haven't go all day!!"

"But...but...oh wow, she's just so beautiful and sexy like this ...I wanna touch all of her..." He sounded as if he was positively trembling with excitement, just like me! And at my age, all compliments were welcome... maybe Hyper deserved a raise!

"HYPER!!" roared an annoyed Earl.

That got him moving and I felt his fingers move at last, away from my pulsating clit unfortunately, but I got another shock when I felt them wrap round my suspenders and positively pull me up and towards his erect member. The surprise move made me gasp, and I squinted down between my bare boobs again just in time to see his cock. If he'd missed and hit my clit as Jesse had done I swear I'd have come right then, big time, but he was a better shot and instead I felt him pushing straight into my welcoming, hot hole. It didn't seem to matter anymore as I felt him sliding deeper, triggering a whole new set of pleasure sensations. A few more thrusts and I was probably going to come anyway. In a sexual daze, I waited for the inevitable!

It didn't come, and I didn't climax, but he did!

It was amazing. Just as he'd driven his cock in as far as he could get it went off! I guess the excitement of my sexy body had been too much and the young man had lost it as soon as my vagina squeezed on him. Suddenly, instead of convulsions radiating out from inside my red hot cavern, it was now awash with yet another load of man-seed!

He cried out as he came. I gasped in frustration, maybe tinged with a bit of relief...my 'honour' was still intact. Portia squeezed my hand as he slowly pulled out in disappointment.

"Okay guys that's four now...time-out. Get lost!"

I was still in arousal heaven though, or was it hell?!

"What the..."

I had to struggle to switch my brain back on as I heard Portia explain that she'd arranged for me to get a ten minute break after every four men, then she pulled off my blindfold before heading over to the sink and returning with a glass of water which she held to my parched lips. I suddenly realised that I was ravenously thirsty, and gulped it down quickly, as my ragged breathing finally stabilised to something approaching normal.

Wearily turning my head, I saw that the men were just disappearing out of the door. Jesse with his arm around Hyper's shoulders, with some consoling words "Never mind mate...there's always next month!"

It made me shiver. If I ever recovered from this ordeal I had some serious negotiating to do!

18 - Revelations about Portia!

--

Portia gave me a sympathetic look, although I guess she was probably really thinking how stupid I'd been to get into this position. So was I!!

I wriggled my legs and wrists in their bindings and looked back at her hopefully, but she made no move to release me, just shrugging her shoulders.

"Sorry Doc, I can get you a break, but I'm not allowed to let you make a run for it...I suppose I could call Detective Sarmino though if you want to get him to put a stop to this."

For a second I considered it, but I'd made a deal, and I was a woman of honour. Pretty stupid eh?! And then again, the big detective was usually on good terms with Earl. He was just as likely to be persuaded to join in as rescue me! Sadly, I shook my head.

She shrugged again and then got a towel out and placed it between my legs. I supposed that I must be leaking cum pretty badly by now. As if in confirmation, she picked up some baby wipes, bent down between my legs and started to wiped away stuff from my slit lips. The feel of the cool, damp material on my throbbing sex was incredibly comforting. I sighed in the pleasure of it.

She looked up from between my legs, "It's okay Doc, you don't look damaged or anything, but it does look a bit hot down there!"

She stood up and seemed to think for a minute before adding a little hesitantly, "I kind of know some girls who ...well, do ...sort of ...well, gang-bang vids and the like. Only part-time of course...and they recommend a special gel to sooth themselves down there. I happen to have a jar in my bag. Do you want me to put some on ...always feels good when I use it!"

My eyes had opened wide as I realised what Portia might be admitting to. Full time Security Officer and part-time porn star?! She was right though, my sex was still throbbing away heartily between my legs and, given the option, I'd have probably tried practically anything to cool things down! Still, an unknown gel on my most sensitive and private parts?! Portia recognised my concern.

"It's really ok Doc, it's vegetable based, no nasty active elements...just so, so soothing!"

She'd said the right word of course, 'soothing' sounded pretty good to me at the moment.

I gave her the green light and she smiled, opened her bag and pulled out a big, pale green and white tube. I couldn't read the wording, but Portia opened the top, squeezed out a little translucent gel onto her fingertip and rubbed a little onto the back of my wrist. She was right, it felt good and there was no discernible reaction. She glanced at me and I nodded, so she got down between my legs again and started to gently rub in the magic potion onto my outer labia lips.

I let out a long heartfelt sigh. God but that felt good as the cooling agent worked its magic and the excruciating throbbing started to lessen bit by bit! By the time that she'd worked inwards, over my inner lips and around my pink hole, I was positively purring! I was slightly disappointed that she didn't work it upwards and onto my clit, but I guess that little lady didn't really need it at the moment. She did let her finger slip briefly inside me though as she worked the gel around my vagina entrance, and I could tell how far gone my sexual arousal had gone when I had to restrain myself from begging her to go deeper!

When she'd finished she put the tube back in her bag, checked her watch and picked up my 'client' list again. I guess my 'timeout' was about up, but I couldn't resist asking who the next four were going to be. Three of the names I just vaguely recognised, but I gasped in alarm when I heard the second name that she read out.

Portia's eyebrows narrowed as she heard my response, "Mmmm, yes ... you might have a bit of a problem with Abe I guess.."

19 - Dealing With Abe (and the Rest!)

--

'A bit of a problem' was understating it a little, well a lot actually!

Abe was one of our drivers. He was quite short, but a relatively stocky guy. He had a really nice, pleasant way about him, and he was always ready with a cheerful quip when he saw you. His round black face, deep brown eyes and smooth head seemed to frame a permanent smile! He was also an ex-professional wrestler and he hadn't stopped working out when an injury had forced him into retirement a few years ago. Consequently he had a powerful build, hardly an ounce of body fat and with what seemed like toned muscles on top of toned muscles!

Pam and I had spent the occasional meal together wistfully wondering whether he'd be as well endowed as the rest of him suggested. Now it looked like I was going to find out first hand, and once he got inside me, this guy wasn't going to tire quickly! If anybody was going to force an orgasm on me, Abe was probably top of the list!

"Oh Jesus!" I exclaimed quietly as the door opened and Jess and Earl returned with the next batch. My eyes were locked on Abe's bright, smiling face!

Not for long though as Portia pulled the blindfold down over my eyes again. "You'll be okay, just keep focused," she whispered as they approached. Easy for her to say, I thought unhappily before wondering briefly why she cared about my 'no orgasm' rule!

I didn't have much more time to contemplate things though as I shuffled my bum into a more comfortable position, and, for my troubles, got a quick reminder of the way the butt-plug reacted when you pressed on it! Then I heard belt buckles being undone, some almost breathless comments about how sexy I looked, and Jesse, of all people, giving them some performance tips! Earl's advice was more along the lines of a gruff, "Get on with it!". As it must now be late afternoon, it made me wonder if we were now encroaching on his tea-break time. Poor hungry thing! Serve him fucking right!!

First up was Paul, another middle-aged man and another driver. I'd always thought of him as 'Mister Average'. Everything he did was 'kind of ok', but nothing special. Which just about summed up his performance. My legs had tautened as I felt his hands on my hips, and then he was in me! No fore-play, no comforting, no warning!! I sucked in a deep breath though as I felt my vagina wrap around him though. The electric response to his penetration from down below was telling me how good it was to be filled again and I was soon fighting off the unwanted pleasure waves as his decent sized invader set about sliding back and forth inside me.

Actually it was a decent fuck, but nothing too special, and it wasn't long before I felt his grip tightening on my waist before he hit me with a final hard, deep thrust and exploded inside me!

I breathed a sigh of relief as I felt him pull back and out. So far so good, but it was Abe up next!!

I heard movement as the guys switched positions and this time I had to strain my eyes downwards again, under the bandage to see how well Abe really was endowed. I got an idea of what to expect before he came into the limited vision between my legs.

"Oh wow Abe!" Jesse gasped, "...the Doc is really going to feel that one alright!"

"Fuck her hard Abe...and remember what we agreed...make her come!!" snapped Earl, who'd suddenly taken an interest in proceedings again.

Portia squeezed my hand as my whole body suddenly tensed. I'd just got a sight of Abe's naked hips approaching between my splayed-out legs and, more worryingly, his monster erection as it swayed between his legs ... and got nearer and nearer to my defenceless sex!

Pam and I had been wrong. We'd underestimated how big he'd be!!

"Oh Shit!" I thought in despair, "...I can't handle that! The black throbbing beast must be at least three inches in diameter and God knows how long!! ...aaaaargh!"

Just as we'd said, he was always the 'gentleman' though.

"Hi Doc," his pleasant voice rang out, "...got to say I'm surprised you'd do this, but I'm always happy to oblige a lady. I plan to be gentle with you though. I know I'm a bit big for some women to deal with, but I'm sure you'll be okay when I've warmed you up a bit! Is it okay if I caress your boobs for starters?"

My mind was spinning. Was he really asking me if it was okay to be groped? I spluttered in dismay, so he took it as a 'yes' and leaned over me. I gasped and flinched as I felt his strong hands cup my taut orbs, expecting another uncomfortable mauling, but the tension quickly left me as I felt his fingers sliding lightly, erotically, over my round curves as he sensuously explored them, before making me suck in a sharp intake of air as they found my nipples!

Now, instead of the prospect of being split in two down below, my mind was distracted onto the electric sensations spreading out from my boobs as he slowly, deliciously caressed them, and the even more explosive sensations bursting out from my nipples as his magic fingers worked them into full erection! The sudden burst of pleasure was almost painful!

Intentional or not, the way that he was treating my tingling breasts had meant that I hadn't noticed how close he'd got his big erection to its target, and I cried out in surprise as I suddenly felt the bulbous nose of his cock, pressing between my outer sex and up against my throbbing pink hole!

"Oh Jeeeeeesus!" I gasped as I felt him pushing gradually harder at my hot, inner entrance.

"Deep breaths," he said helpfully, "...just relax ...I'll come in slowly."

Relax?!! Who could possibly do that when about to be penetrated by that gigantic monster?!

He did take it slowly though and, to my amazement, I felt my slutty vagina gradually respond to the continual pressure by stretching open wider and wider until he finally, almost blissfully, started to push into me!!

He was still working busily on my nipples and now that his meaty erection was starting to slide into my juicy cavern, stretching it to levels I'd never felt before, it was hard to know what to concentrate on!!