A Cruise with my Daughter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany launched into giving me all the details of what the spa had to offer. As she did so, I felt Keiko's hand creep over to my cock and begin to give it loving strokes. Above water, Keiko's face remained interested in my daughter's story. Under the water, I grabbed her wrist to stay her. What the fuck was she thinking? How far was she willing to go.

"Ow!" Keiko yelled. I immediately let go of her wrist in fear.

"Are you OK, Keiko?," Jon asked, a bit concerned.

Keiko's hand returned to my shaft. "Yes, dad. I think I just stubbed my toe on one of the jets or something."

Tiffany continued her story and Keiko continued her stroking. She literally had me in the palm of her hand. My body responded as it naturally would to the stroking of an experienced, beautiful young girl. Thank god everyone in the tub was flushed from heat, masking my arousal.

"And dad," Tiffany said in transition. Though transitioning from what in her story I had no idea. I could only focus on not revealing what was happening under the surface of the water. My daughter's face was a bit serious but also appreciative. "I'm glad you have come around to Jon and I spending our time together. He really has been wonderful. Once you get past the age, I don't think you have much to be upset about." There was some emotion in her voice as she said this, and Jon held her close. They shared a long kiss, as if to show the depth of their short relationship.

Jon chimed in. "She really is a great girl, Steve. You should be proud of the girl you raised."

My mind was a blur as I tried to not cum from Keiko's stroking. "I--I just hope you're happy," I strained to say.

Jon looked over to me, "You OK, Steve?"

Keiko chimed in. "He's OK. He's just had a bit too much to drink at dinner." Her fingers circled the head of my cock. "Tiffany, I think you should know, I told him everything."

Tiffany suddenly looked concerned. "Everything? Wha-why?"

Keiko's hand left my cock. She knew she had me prisoner and didn't need the leverage. Plus, I was now lost again. What did she mean, she told me 'everything?'

Keiko reassured her friend. "It came up during dinner, and I felt like he needed to know. But don't worry, he is totally OK with it. More than OK actually. He said he'd been thinking a lot about it too."

Tiffany looked at me skeptically. "Really? You have?"

Keiko's hand returned to my hard shaft. This time with nails as a warning. I was so lost, all I could say was, "Yes, Keiko made it really clear for me." Her nails relaxed on my shaft. I had to get out of here as fast as I could.

Tiffany's eyes welled a bit. "Oh dad. That's so great. I was so nervous." She then floated to sit nearer to Keiko. I was suddenly acutely aware that my daughter was only inches away from my rock hard cock. "When Keiko and Jon first showed me, I was kind of scared. But when we were all together, it just made so much sense. The love we all felt was incredible." Tiffany turned her face to Keiko and, to my surprise, they shared a deep and passionate kiss.

The sight was incredible and confusing. My daughter had never shown any interest in women before. Was she gay this whole time? Was that what everything with Jon was actually about? Just a cover for her relationship with Keiko?

Keiko's hand returned to my shaft as she broke her kiss with my daughter. She kissed me and as she passed her tongue into my mouth I imagined I could taste Tiffany on her. The intensity of the experience and confusion was enormous and I surprised myself by giving in. I felt like I had been drugged and was no longer in control. Just going with the flow.

Keiko then broke our kiss and I looked to see that my daughter was now kissing Jon, who had moved close to her. So...bi then? Tiffany moved onto Jon's lap and straddled him as they kissed. Keiko did the same to me and I felt the delicious feeling of her silky bathing suite sliding on my hard dick. Keiko leaned back and looked me in the eyes as she undid the clasp of her bikini, letting her beautiful breasts free. She guided my hand to them as she continued to grind onto me. I was fully in now, and I kneaded her tits, enjoying them in a way I hadn't before. Gone was my anger and desire to take my misplaced anger out on her. The look in her eyes was of lust and love.

Then a familiar flash of mischief. I watched as Keiko turned her body, keeping her pussy firmly planted in my lap, and reached out to stroke my daughter's back. I sat mesmerized, watching Jon and Tiffany kiss with Jon's hand enjoying Tiffany's toned ass. A mix of jealousy and appreciation filled me. I wanted to watch them but I also knew I wanted to be him too.

Keiko turned back to me, reached between her legs and pushed her bikini to the side. Even under the water in the hot tub I could feel the special warmth and slickness of her cunt. I could just look up at this beautiful girl as she expertly guided my cock into her. I moaned in pleasure as she wasted no time pushing herself to take my full length. I held on firm to her hips as I bottomed out in her.

Looking back at Keiko's almond shaped eyes, I saw the mischief was still there. Locked into her as I was, I was helpless as she reached over to Tiffany and undid her bikini top. The bathing suit fell forward and Tiffany Instinctively grabbed at it in surprise to hold it against her. "Keiko!," she laughed. I watched as Tiffany looked into my dazed eyes then looked into the water to see what was going on. "Oh Dad," she said, with a smile. She lifted herself off of Jon and stood in the hot tub, letting her hands drop, and with it, her top.

Tiffany's breasts were magnificent. She had a prominent tan line that revealed her true pale skin untouched by the recent days tanning. Her nipples were a bright pink and her breasts were firm and perfect. She brought herself closer to Keiko, who reached out, all while fucking me, to grope Tiffany's breast. Tiffany kissed Keiko, and I felt my already hard dick twitch as if begging to fuck my daughter.

Suddenly, Jon appeared from behind the girls. "Looks like dad's ready," Keiko said to Tiffany. I realized then that Jon had stripped himself from his swim trunks and stood there with his cock at attention. He stood between the girls, and they both reached over to run their hands on his muscular frame. Tiffany was the first to wrap her hands around Jon's shaft and lovingly explored the length of his thick dick.

I let out a small gasp at the sight, but Keiko just pushed herself onto to me harder.

"Keiko, why don't you help your friend," Jon said, in a bit of a command. Keiko dutifully lifted herself off of me and turned around to face Jon and Tiffany. Jon looked stern, "But don't neglect Steve, honey."

I had never seen the submissive side to Keiko. She smiled and bent herself in front of me. That incredible ass was presented to me to fuck as I pleased. "Is this OK, Steve?" Keiko asked.

I couldn't answer with words, but just stood up to take my place behind her. My cock did not go unnoticed and I saw Tiffany smile at the brief glance she got before I shoved myself back into Keiko. It was her turn to moan. Everything felt so natural, yet also like I had no choice. I was just doing what made sense next. So I fucked this little girl, in full view of my daughter and her dad.

"Good girl," Jon said. Then to my surprise (though there was a part of me that knew it was coming), Jon fed his own daughter his cock. Keiko took her father in gratefully as I fucked her from behind. I was torn by the incredibly erotic sight of Keiko and Jon and the sight of my dick disappearing into her tight pussy. My dilemma of where to draw my attention was resolved when I noticed Tiffany sidle up to Jon and stroke his balls. Her wet body, illuminated by the tub lights, was intensely erotic. Her long fingers played with his balls delicately.

I had to slow down fucking Keiko for fear that I would blow my load at the sight. Tiffany lovingly played with Jon's balls and periodically gave them a lick. Jon had one hand on Tiffany's shoulder and on hand on the back of Keiko's head, while his face had a serene look of bliss. As I fucked Keiko deeper and slower, she took Jon out of her mouth, and without skipping a beat, it was Tiffany's turn.

Tiffany bent over to get a better angle on Jon's dick. The two girls were side by side in the tub, taking turns sucking. I had a full view of both their asses. As I pounded Keiko, I looked over at Tiffany's taught body. I pounded harder at the sight of her slit, now visible as she was bent over.

I looked up at Jon who was, in the midst of his bliss, smiling down at me. "Do what you want to, Steve. Just go for it."

Without second guessing myself, I reached over and ran my hand over Tiffany's ass. Her years of sport had granted her with such a tight body. Tiffany took Jon out of her mouth and looked back at me. "Mmm, do you like it Daddy?" She wiggled her ass at me and moved herself to push back at my hand.

"Yes, baby. You have a gorgeous body."

Tiffany beamed, then looked sincere. "I love you so much. Please don't hold back." She then turned her mouth dutifully back to Jon's cock. I groped her ass as I fucked Keiko. 'Don't hold back,' I repeated her words to myself. You are in this. No more pretending this isn't what you wanted. No more pretending your anger was about fatherly pride. It was manly lust. Years of watching her with her friends, watching her volleyball games. You've wanted this girl's tight body all along. Admitting this to myself, I stroked her ass and allowed my fingers to move to her waiting slit.

As my fingers grazed her wetness and toyed with her pussy lips, Tiffany let out a muffled moan and seemed to shiver with pleasure. I let my fingers enter her, and watched her involuntarily launch forward, deepening her throating of Jon's dick, but then quickly pushed her ass back to make me go even further into her.

I fucked Keiko but also tried to keep the pace of fucking Tiffany with my fingers. Tiffany was in such ecstasy that she had stopped sucking Jon's dick and had put her head down, focusing on the feeling of my fingers inside her. She moaned and grunted in pleasure. so I fingered her faster and faster, then moved my fingers to make contact with her ribbed g-spot. Tiffany screamed in pleasure and I felt her tighten around my two inserted digits.

Suddenly, as if she couldn't take anymore, Tiffany grabbed my wrist to stop the punishment of her pussy. "Please, I can't... I need it. Fuck me daddy. Fuck me now!"

I didn't need anything more said. I took myself out of Keiko, and shifted over to my daughter. Keiko rushed over to watch, and held my dick to position it against Tiffany's waiting pussy; a look of joy and lust on her face. Keiko used my dick to first rub up and down on Tiffany's opening much to Tiffany's delight. I looked down to see her ass cheeks spread open wide, revealing a perfectly pink tight asshole. I spread her further apart, and as Keiko teased her with my dick, I lightly circled her asshole with my finger. It pulsed in response.

Tiffany, with great effort, breathlessly implored me. "Not there, daddy. I haven't tried that yet."

"I won't, baby. But Keiko? Come wet Tiffany's asshole." Keiko obeyed and bent her head to tongue her friend. I continued to tease her slit while Keiko did her work, making Tiffany go crazy with stimulation. Finally, I pushed myself slowly into her, enjoying every inch as I moved inside. Her warmth and tightness enveloped my dick like nothing I had ever felt. I pumped myself in her and Tiffany moaned in appreciation. I held onto her ass as I fucked her and could see I was making Keiko's job harder.

I was so engrossed in the amazing feeling of Tiffany's pussy that I was almost startled when Jon spoke. "Keiko, come here." He moved her out of the tub to its edge so that she was laying in front of Tiffany. We made a train. Me fucking my daughter's ass, while she did her best to eat out her new friend. Keiko for her part busied herself by continuing to suck her dad off. The air was filled with moans and grunts of appreciation.

I pumped hard into Tiffany, occasionally slowing so I didn't cum too fast. I secretly thanked the divorcee in my head for our earlier fuck. There was no way I could have lasted this long without that before. Each time I slowed myself, I pushed deeper into Tiffany and watched as she pushed herself deeper into Keiko. The vision of Keiko's sweaty body was almost a match for the sight of my daughter bent in front of me. Keiko manhandled her tits and pinched her nipples as she was worked on from both ends.

After some time, I knew I had to switch it up. I didn't want to end this without a full experience of my daughter's body. "Come here, baby," I said to her as I somewhat reluctantly popped myself out of her.

Tiffany looked confused and as if taken out of a dream. "What--no. Keep going." I sat out of the tub a bit and guided her on top of me. She desperately got herself into position, and used her long, strong legs to effortlessly straddle my cock. She then grabbed my shaft and, hungry to get started again, guided me into her. I watched as my little girl brought herself up and down over my cock, using one hand to hold her now messy, long blond hair out of her face. As she rode me, I reached up and played with her bouncing tits.

Jon took his position next to me and brought Keiko to mimic Tiffany. We laid side by side as our daughters rode us, and watched as they shared a kiss between them now and then. Jon took a hold of Keiko's hips and pounded into her hard. The young girl whipped her head back and howled in pleasure, as her whole body shook. Tiffany and I looked on at the erotic site, but I continued my steady rhythm.

Tiffany brought her eyes to mine as I pushed into her. Our bodies moved together and the feeling was incredible. Our moans were deep and low; yin and yang to Keiko's screams and Jon's almost violent efforts.

"Daddy, I want to cum with you in me. Don't stop," Tiffany pleaded. I could feel her insides tensing up, ready to go. I quickened my pace, but we never lost eye contact. I fucked her deep and Tiffany bent over my chest, unable to hold herself up any longer. She kissed me as I fucked her, pushing her tongue into my mouth. Suddenly, her entire body tensed and her pussy felt like a warm clamp on my dick. I kept my pressure up as best I could as Tiffany screamed in pleasure before collapsing onto me. I was fully aware of how wet she was as I continued to gently prod her. "Oh daddy, thank you. Thank you daddy," she exclaimed breathlessly.

Keiko and Jon had slowed their pounding to watch us and Keiko broke the spell of the moment. "That was so fucking hot, you guys." She turned her attention to her father. "Daddy, I'm not ready yet. Can I let Steve have my ass?"

"Of course, Keiko. But your mouth better be busy with something too."

"Of course, daddy," Keiko said with a smile.

I looked to Tiffany, worried she would be jealous, but she was already sliding off me. As if to reassure me, Tiffany looked me in the eyes and said, "It's OK if you fuck her, Daddy. But I want to taste you. Just don't cum in her if you can."

I nodded and stood as Keiko bent in front of me. Her big ass spread and revealed her tight, puckered asshole. Still wet from Tiffany, I slid my dick into Keiko's waiting ass which gave a little resistance but still felt incredibly tight. As I pushed past her entrance, it felt as if she opened up and I was able to push in even farther. With every inch, Keiko's groans deepened as did my pleasure.

When I was in and steadily fucking his girl, Jon completed the spit roast and fed Keiko his dick. She dutifully took him in and did her best to suck his cock while I worked on her from behind.

Tiffany had recovered from cumming and joined us by standing by her friend and groping her. I watched her attentively rub her back, then turn her attention to fondling Keiko's tits before reaching down as best she could to reach Keiko's clit with her hand. Keiko must have been in heaven with the three of us giving her our focused attention.

As Tiffany rubbed her clit, I felt Keiko's body tense even more and the feeling of her tight ass on my dick was indescribable. In what can only be described as primal, animistic moans and movements, Keiko lurched and contorted under us as best she could. Showing her some mercy, Jon took his cock out of her mouth in time for her to scream and moan in what must have been an incredible orgasm.

It took all I had in me not to cum in this little girl's ass. But a promise is a promise, and I held fast, so I could cum for Tiffany. As soon as Keiko went limp, I popped out of her and turned to Tiffany. "Here you go, baby. All yours." Tiffany smiled and was about to grab my dick when Jon interrupted.

"Wait a bit. Keiko?" We all looked at the sleepy mess that was a freshly cummed Keiko. "Keiko, you aren't done sweetie. Come clean your ass off of Steve so Tiffany can finish him. Then finish your dad," he commanded. Keiko, the suddenly dutiful daughter, brought herself drowsily to my waiting cock and took it into her mouth, giving it a few cleansing licks and sucks.

"Good girl," Jon said before taking his place next to me and letting Keiko grab his cock. Jon smiled at me, then turned his attention to holding the back of Keiko's head.

It was a beautiful sight to watch these two young girls, in the prime of their lives, suck their fathers. Tiffany was flush with exertion and lust and alternating between focusing on my dick and making eye contact with me. I loved seeing her face looking up at me, eager to please.

"In or on, girls?" Jon asked.

Keiko spoke first. "On daddy. I want it on me."

Tiffany took me out of her mouth, and in her sweet voice asked, "Can you cum in my mouth, daddy? I really want to taste you. Every drop."

"Of course, baby," I replied. I was totally in the moment, but could appreciate how strange and beautiful this all was. Tiffany was acting like having her father cum in her mouth was the greatest act of love she could experience. And I couldn't argue at that moment. We would deal with whatever happened later. Right now, I needed to let her take as much of me as she wanted.

It didn't take long before Jon and I both were ready. Jon was first and I watched as he let out a groan and covered Keiko completely. Her face appeared glazed and cum ran down onto her beautiful breasts. She gratefully took it all, then returned to lick her daddy clean.

The sight of it was too much to bear. Tiffany, feeling I was close, doubled her efforts and concentrated on the head of my dick, while fondling my balls. I tensed, and she immediately gave me one last deep throat before sucking my head and allowing my cum to burst into her mouth.

A warm ecstasy washed over me as I filled Tiffany's mouth. It might have been too much for her though as some of me dribbled out of her. Tiffany swallowed and used her finger to push any cum around her lips back into her mouth. She smiled up at me with grateful eyes, and I beamed at her with pride.

That night we all stayed in the suite together. Jon and Keiko chose to stay in the hot tub for a bit longer. Tiffany and I chose to head to the shower to clean up and spend some alone time together. We showered in silence, cleaning each other lovingly, and taking time to enjoy each other's bodies. It was only when we shut the water off that Tiffany spoke.

"I am so glad you didn't freak out like I worried you would. I loved every minute of our time together."

"Me too, baby. I'm sorry for being so jealous before."

She looked at me tenderly. "It's ok. I understand." She suddenly looked nervous. "Dad? What are we going to do when we get home? What about mom?"

I had no idea how to answer her, but I was unwilling to face reality for now. "Don't worry about that now. We still have some time on this cruise, and now that our desires are out in the open, I want you to be able to get anything you want out of the experience."