A Cuck Husband's Dream Pt. 04

Story Info
Wife's friend comes and changes the dynamics.
3.9k words
4.45
13.2k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay in finishing this one. and if anyone is disappointed with how i end it and voices that positively in the comment's i may write an epilog. but as it is i think its a pretty good ending. this story deals with cuckolding and femdom with a lot of small penis humiliation. if that doesnt appeal to you then this may not be the story for you.

Megan arrived a week later. I and my wife had both made sure our vacation lined up with when Megan and eventually John came to visit.

Initially it was odd to me that no one was talking about what we planned to do. My own anxiety and excitement had me revved up and I could hardly think of anything else. My wife though, she just wanted to catch up with her friend and go out to dinner. No mention of sex our past conquests. Nothing.

When we went to the restaurant Megan wore a tight small black dress. It did wonders to show off her enormous breasts. My wife had already told me she had them enlarged during college. She went from a D-cup to a G-cup. And had since gained a bit of weight and had actually gone up to am H-cup depending on the make. Her booty looked good too. Not as perfect as my wife's... but still very bubbly and round.

Her in her dress and my wife in the one she wore our first night of experimentation had my little dicklet throbbing. I wanted to address the elephant in the room so bad. What would happen, how would we begin? Were they waiting on me? If I didn't mention it would I miss my chance? I was losing my mind all through dinner and the drive home.

"I'm going to change into something more comfortable guys, I'll be out in like 20 minutes." Megan said after arriving back to our place. She went into the guest room and closed the door.

"I'm gonna do the same. You might want to get Oliver ready. Are you still wearing your foreskin? Or your cage?" My wife asked.

"Yes. Both." I told her. I had taken it off to clean obviously. But that's when it dawned on me. I hadn't cum since she teased me to a ruined orgasm. I was a time bomb.

She went into our room and then the adjoining bathroom and closed the door. I did my duty and cleaned the 2 Oliver's to ensure they were ready.

While I was in the kitchen cleaning the large penises off Megan walked out in a see through nighty and a very thin g-string. Her huge tits were on display with erect nipples. Her ass bounced and shook with every step she made through the living room. My cage pressed against my ultra sensitive dick, and I turned off the water and instinctively followed her into my bedroom.

My wife was laying on the bed sprawled out with her freshly shaven cunt in the air and ready for servicing. I got down on the bed to do just that when Megan grabbed my arm.

"Not yet, no. Drop your pants. I want to see what my poor friend has had to endure for all these years." She smiled and looked down at my crotch. I looked to my wife who nodded her agreement with Megan. I dropped my pants and boxers and paused for laughter.

"See what I mean?" My wife said jokingly as she sat up a bit and fondled my swollen balls. I let out an involuntary moan.

"It's gotta be small to fit into the cage haha, can you unlock him? I wanna see it get hard." Megan said as she moved my wife's hand off my balls and took her place. I had to grab the bed for fear of falling over.

My wife reached into her nightstand and grabbed the key. U locked my cage and slowly worked it off of me. My dicklet hardened as she did so and Megan continued to play with my rising balls.

"These are swollen? And still so small. It's amazing. It looks like John's stuff... but from before he hit puberty. I've never seen such a small boner or little balls. Can we measure?" She was getting excited now.

"Sure there's a crafting tape measure over there." My wife pointed and Megan moved to get it. My wife took the vibrating Oliver and held it over her clit while she watched Megan tease me a bit.

Megan held the tape measure to my pubic bone but didn't press against it. "It's so smooth down here. Do you wax? Oh my god. Guess what it says?"

"Around 4 inches?" I said. "And no I don't wax, I shave...and use a special lotion that keeps the skin soft."

"My special lotion you mean?" My wife chimed in.

"You wish. Try 3.5. That's so fucking tiny. Your girth isn't any better. 4 inches. You're fatter than you are long and both are tiny." She said now cupping my balls again. My dicklet twitched from all the talking and now squeezing.

My wife was getting into now as soft moans escaped her lips. "He's very good with his mouth though" she said after a few more moments of Megan comparing various fingers to my dicklet.

"He'd have to be. If a guy in college had come up to you with this you would have just laughed in his face. You were such a size queen back then. How'd you end up with a smooth little boy dick like this?" She asked.

My wife more or less ignored her has she started to slowly work Oliver into her. Megan looked back and saw that her size queen compatriot was otherwise occupied and simply sat down on the bed and opened her legs. No words were spoken, I glanced at my wife who either nodded or was still responding to her dildos entry. And I got onto my knees and began doing what I knew how to do.

Her pussy was different from my wife's. Her clit was up a little higher and was more bulbous. It seemed to be much more sensitive though as her moans were immediately very loud and her grip on the back of my head was unrelenting. Within moments I was able to slide 4 fingers into her and started pushing her spongy parts with rhythm.

My wife rolled to get a better view of what we were doing and put her Oliver along Megan's face. "This is a huge component of sex with a little dick prejac. Taste it" she smiled. Megan took the entire cock head into her mouth with no problem. She even swirled at the tip. My own dicklet began to throb at the thought of getting such treatment.

My wife handed me down the other dildo to fuck her friend with while she went back to pounding herself with the other one. The black Oliver slid right into Megan's juicy cunt and was met with a sigh of relief. It wasn't the same as my wife's who always let out a moan of pleasure. This was more like she felt whole again. Like she needed a cock this big to feel like she was actually fucking.

I began to pump Oliver with long slow strokes as I licked her bean sized clit. "Yes, just like that. Work it in me, then pound the balls into my ass...mmm yeah like that."

As I was picking up momentum I heard my wife begin to climax. She was squealing from the vibrations and the intensity of the orgasm. When she removed Oliver it was followed by a stream of her own juices.

After a while of that she rolled into her side and lifted a leg. My wife smiled, "he doesn't know that position for obvious reasons." She came down next to me and took Oliver. "Hold her leg up". I did. And then she slammed Oliver into her cunt from the back.

"Ohhhh yesss! Harder babe. Fuck me with your big cock." My wife was pounding her relentlessly until Megan finally rolled onto her stomach and raised her ass in the air.

"Put a finger in my ass. Or a tongue and keep that up!" She ordered.

I began to lick her ass hole with relish while my wife chuckled and kept bottoming out on her friend's cervix. We did this until I needed to come up for air from her huge ass cheeks and I put my thumb in and began to match my wife's pace. Finally Megan stiffened up and let out a loud roar of orgasmic satisfaction.

"That was great. John usually fucks me in the ass after he makes me cum like that. But I don't want your little dick inside me so you're gonna practice with this guy." And she handed me the dildo still covered in her lady cum.

I spit on her ass hole and told her to flip over onto her back. I began teasing and licking her clit while I slowly worked in 1 then 2 and then my 3rd finger into her ass hole. After the 3rd finger was in there and her second orgasm started to approach (a much weaker one she informed me) I started pumping my fingers in and out of her ass.

My wife changed her vantage point to sit beside me as I prepared her friend. She started to reach her hands around my waist and I thought she was going to give my throbbing little guy some love. I was wrong however. She simply put the harness on me and attached Oliver. Megan's moans began to pick up as my fingers made it deeper.

My wife put some lube on Oliver's tip and told Megan to flip over. "Not yet your husband's tongue and fingers have me so close." I took her words as encouragement and started using the rough fat part of my tongue in between sucking on her clit. When the extra saliva came into my mouth I drooled it down her crack and used it as lube to try and work in a 4th finger.

Megan started moving her hips toward my fingers and moaning in pleasure. Finally she grabbed the back of my head and pushed it down while also thrusting up. The move up allowed me to sink in my 4th finger leaving only my thumb out of her ass. I gave her 3 or 4 good hand thrusts while moving front back and side to side on the clit and felt her orgasm work through her body.

After a moment for her to recover from her clitoral orgasm she rolled onto her stomach and raised her ass in the air to meet Oliver's big cock. I took the lube from my wife and applied to the hand I had just fucked Megan's ass with. Then I gave her stretched hole a healthy coating of lube and slid Oliver's head in.

"Ahhh yes. I used to hate this but now I think I like it more than regular sex. You're not as fat as Jon but you'll do." I slid past the head and added an inch or 2. Slow pumps in and out with a latex cock while my own tiny guy leaked precum like a nose runs when you have the sniffles.

"Mmm baby this is so hot watching you fuck my friend. I think I see the appeal for you finally." And she stepped behind me and started rubbing my back and shoulders working her way to my chest. She kissed my shoulders and neck a bit and caused my dicklet to twitch.

"Okay that's enough slow stuff ram it home baby dick" Megan ordered. I had managed to work about 4 inches in and thought how disappointed she would be if I weren't using Oliver. I did as she commanded and rammed the other 2/3rds of the dildo into her ass. Her moans filled the house for about 20 seconds.

I started pumping her like I would if I were the lucky guy to have a real cock and her face dropped onto the bed. Her moans and profanities were muffled but the gist of it was "fuck me with his big cock. Don't stop. And something that I believe phonetically would have been mmmmgahhhgahhhooooohhhhhyyyyyeeeeasssss!"

My wife went to ear and nibbled as she whispered. "Do you think your little dick would be able to do this to my ass? Or do you think you'd need to get Oliver's cock to make me finish like you always do?"

Megan was getting a tighter grip and forcing me to work harder. My dicklet was rubbing against her ass cheek every thrust now. My own precum was acting as lube. After my wife whispered she moved her hand down to my own asshole and started to circle around it. The tickle was a different sensation than I was used to but nice.

"Oh god drive it home like a barbarian IM SO FUCKING CLOSE!" She yelled. I lost my rhythm and just started fucking with reckless abandon. My wife grabbed the small vibrator and put it against my ass and the back of my balls. As Megan sprawled out on the bed her moans were more of a guttural grunt. My dicklet I knew now was going to spurt any moment from the rubbing and nearby vibrating.

My wife said aloud "which of you is gonna cum first I wonder?"

It was me. Those simple words drove me over the top and my little beta dick spit out 3 ropes of clear cum across Megan's ass and lower back. Megan laughed at how pathetic I was. (I think she even said it) as her own pussy let out a long jet of her orgasmic fluids all over Oliver, Oliver's balls, and my own softening package.

"That was fun! And since you came too I don't need to give you one right?"

"Megan. That's not fair. He gave you 2 the least you could do is get him hard again while he fucks me with Oliver."

Megan heard her and rather than touch my tiny flaccid peepee she took Oliver into her mouth. She took the cock that had just fucker her pussy and ass into her own mouth. Then she pulled me down and kissed me. After she broke the kiss she asked me if I was going to clean her.

I looked confused for a moment and then she put 2 fingers in my mouth. They were the 2 she apparently used to scoop as much of my watery cum off her as possible. It tasted like salty mucous which wasn't good... but not bad either. I realized as I swallowed her gift that she had done what my wife asked. My dicklet was hardening again. Then she smiled and told me to enjoy the show as she pulled my wife onto the bed and told her to sit at the head.

My wife did as she asked and opened her legs to expose her still wet cunt once again. Megan kneeled down and started to tongue her clit and pussy. Megan knew what she was doing. It seemed as if she instantly threw her head back and closed her eyes.

Megan drove her to a place of complete bliss in moments and then she started to insert her fingers. 2 then 3 then a 4th while slowly making my wife froth and drip with pleasure. My wife wasn't speaking words but was moaning and wailing. Something like how I imagine a Banschi would sound when cumming.

Eventually Megan turned around and held out her hand expectantly. After a moment I realized she wanted the harness and dildo.

"Good boy. Now sit down and watch me fuck your wife. You aren't allowed to jerk off. Not until we're done."

I didn't even think to question her. I handed her the tools of the trade and sat down in the corner with my aching throbbing dicklet leaking precum again.

"Hurry up and fuck me!" My wife said while she rubbed her own clit to keep stimulated while Megan prepared.

When Megan was strapped with Oliver's 9 inches of fat cock she lined it up and slowly worked the head in my wife's stretched hole. Megan pulled it out and spat on it a few times calling my wife names.

"You like seeing my cock go in and out of you? Yeah and using my spit? Of course you do. You've been hiding your slut for far too long. Let it out slut."

"Mmmm please fuck me"

"Please?! How desperate are you? How unsatisfied has your husband left you?"

"I'm desperate to cum from your cock Megan PLEASE FUCK ME!"

"Look at your husband and tell him how unsatisfied he's left you."

My wife looked me in the eyes and blinked. She wasn't sure if she should proceed. I gave her a nod. I knew whatever she said was either going to be an in the moment fabrication, or selective wording of the truth to satisfy her friend. My dicklet however was begging for attention. All this foreplay had gotten me twitching and caused my precum to string drip down my balls and toward my gooch.

"Honey. I love you. But if we didn't use toys you'd never make me cum. And Megan does the same things you do... but much better. I'm sorry but I neeed this right now." And she lifted her legs and pulled them back as far as she could. Megan lined up her cock again. Spat on it. And then forced it in about halfway before slowly pulling it out a bit and then repeating until my wife's pussy deepened to allow the full length.

The entire time my wife moaned how happy she was to be getting fucked by someone who knew how to use such a massive cock.

"Like that baby dick? I don't even have a dick and I use it better than you."

My dick twitched again throwing precum at my pubic bone and lower stomach.

As the fucking went on Megan made my wife cum at least twice on her back with her legs to her ears. Then she made her lay on her side and fucked her from the back spooning. I'd never even thought to try this position until today because it would never be practical. But I saw that it allowed the girth of the cock to really open up my wife's pussy and it was driving her nuts.

"Rub your clit slut i'm gonna make you squirt." My wife moved her hand and rubbed and Megan began to go deeper than before.

"Gahhh Megan... so... good.... I'm... gonnaaa.... Cum!!!"

"Hear that cuck? That's 3 and I haven't even broken a sweat. This is how you fuck a slut. Isn't that right slut?"

"Mmmhmmm" my wife said through her stiffening body.

"Tell him you're a slut for big cock or I'm gonna let him finish you off with his own dicklet."

"No! Please! Honey I'm a slut for big cock! I've missed big cock so much. I never realized it until we started playing. But it's the attitude. Stuff wouldn't get because you're not a big cock dom. I'm sorry "

Megan, satisfied, decided to put the cock as deep as she could. Lifted my wife's leg a bit and did her best to pound the cervix into her throat. My wife came with an orchestra of moans and shakes that made me feel like she was having a seizure for a moment. I didn't even notice how huge the wet spot near her had grown until they got up.

"Oh my god that was incredible."

"Lay on your stomach. Cuck come get this ass hole wet. If you do it without cumming you can fuck her ass." Megan had set the terms and I couldn't say anything to protest.

My wife lay on her stomach and lifted her ass slightly. I crawled in between her legs and parted her juicy perfect cheeks. I kissed each one twice and bit one before kissing her ass hole.

"Before you lick it I want you to worship it. Tell me how lucky you are that your wife lets you touch her perfect ass."

I kissed the inside of the cheeks and the hole and the cheeks again while praising it. "This *kiss* ass *kiss* is *kiss* too *kiss* perfect *kiss* to be *kiss* wasted *kiss* on a *kiss* baby *kiss* dick *kiss* beta *kiss* like *kiss* me" I said.

In an act of defiance I didn't look to Megan for approval and instead began to lick my wife's asshole like a man desperate to win. I knew I couldn't win as it were, but this was my best chance to tie.

"Mmmm baby you're so good with your tongue." My wife said.

"Now start moving your head back and forth with momentum. You'll have to move your whole body to do it right." Megan instructed.

I began rocking my hips to my ankles and springing forward with my tongue going up and down and in and out of her precious hole. As I did this my pace inevitably quickened. My dicklet twitched a few times. My balls tightened from the swaying and the breeze I was creating. The precum dripped down my dicklet slowly but in the direction I was rocking.

Even my wife was rocking now making my tongue go deeper into her ass hole. As I heard her moan from a feel insertion I felt my balls had gone all the way up into my body. My dicklet began to flex. I was on the verge of cumming! Panic began to set in as I went through the alphabet. I was so close to getting my wife's ass hole. It was wet. All I had to do was put it in her. But I was afraid that any contact would set me over the edge.

That's when Megan slid Oliver in underneath me and smacked my dick with hers. Immediately I fell to my chest between my wife's feet and felt my dick push out an intense orgasm. The sheets underneath me dampened. My eyes rolled into the back of my head. And my muscles all relaxed as if I'd been testing them for the last 20 minutes.

"Oh well you tried. But prejacs are prejacs." And she rolled me out of her way. Applied some lube and spat on my wet ass hole. Then she worked Oliver's fat head in. Slowly and with generous amounts of lube. I managed to stay awake for the first five or ten minutes of Megan working her fat cock into my wife's ass. But the 2 powerful orgasms were too much for me. And before I knew it I was waking up in the morning. Megan and my wife were snuggling on my bed while I was laying horizontally at the foot of the bed more or less where I passed out.

12