A Cucking for Christmas

Story Info
A couple get a sexual awakening from Santa Clause this year.
3.8k words
4.16
4.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is, to date, the silliest thing I have ever written. I have been struggling with some writers block recently so I just decided to write pure, fun, filth and this is what happens. I might have unlocked a new kink for myself but I hope you, at the very least, have a good laugh. Please leave a comment if you found this enjoyable (or sexy as I am now very curious if I am the only one with this new kinky fantasy.) I love hearing from all of you. Also, as with most of my stories, this contains acts of rough sexual encounters that some may find triggering.

Thanks for reading,

Sara J.

*****

It was December 26th. Everything had settled down. It was a brief respite for the factories and the excitement of just a few days prior had died down. Even the house seemed calmer as he looked around, glass in his hand while sitting in a cozy room lit by the fire. His wife sitting next to him snuggled against him.

Suddenly the serenity he felt was lost as a loud knocking came from the door. For a moment he thought he would let it pass. Probably just a holiday well wisher. But then it came again this time more urgently than before.

It was his wife who sprang up to answer. He could hear the door creek and, even from the living room he could feel the cold come in.

He could hear her greeting the still silent figure "Oh, what a surprise. Honey, I think it's for you." He wondered what was with her tone of voice. Was it awe and admiration? Maybe excitement or anxiety? Maybe something else. In any case it only meant one thing and he quickly got to his feet and marched to the front door.

"Hello boss" he said to the man still at the door. The frigid air still blowing in around the man in the door frame. He continued with the pleasantries "Won't you come in?" Now a little anxious to see him here at this hour. It was highly irregular.

He looked at his boss and in this context realized the full enormity of the man. He had to duck slightly to get past the doorway. He noticed his boss tower over him in this small entryway at least a foot taller than himself which made him 15 or 16 inches taller than his wife. It was a commanding presence.

His darling wife was the one who finally broke the silence "May I take your coat?"

Without saying a word he removed his long, fur lined coat, and handed it to her. She quickly moved as quickly as she could under the weight of it taking it to the back bedroom. As she moved down the hall he said "Gee boss, we had better sit down."

"We had better." Said the man in a deep voice as he moved to the living room. His boss added "Do you know why I'm here?"

They sat down, his boss occupying much of the love seat he and his wife had just been on while he sat in the chair opposite. "No boss."

"We were short an item." This giant of aman said flatly, his huge hands briefly flexing into a fist as the only outward sign of anger. "An item from electronics, your department."

"Oh gee boss really? If you needed it then it should have been there." He said confused.

"It should have. I always double check the invoice and it most certainly should have been there. But it wasn't. Do you have any idea how this makes me look? Do you have any idea how disappointed that client is? He did everything he was supposed to do, did everything right, and still we short changed him."

"Wow I'm really sorry boss-" right then his wife walked in the room and briefly looked around, apparently not knowing where to sit. His boss moved over slightly and she tried to sit on the love seat next to him."

He sat there looking at them and looking at her and thinking of what she would think of him when she found out about this mistake. Of course, he was her boss too. He was everyone's in this company town. He looked into the massive green eyes of his wife and got scared.

His darling, beautiful wife, Trixie. Jingles had met her the same way everyone seemed to meet, at work. It had been when she had started when she was right out of school. Jingles had already worked there for a few years and was a talented up and comer. He was immediately enamored with her beauty. She was tall, 4' 1" and she showed off her long legs that came up to her fur fringed green dress. She wore her curly, pixie like, strawberry blond hair in the fashion of the day which was behind the ear to accentuate the points. She had a thin petite frame and small breast that were perpetually perky in the cold arctic north. They had happily married two years later after he got the promotion to head of department. That had been a year ago and it had been a happy one filled with cheer and joy until this moment.

Now as Jingles watched Trixie sit next to their boss all of the joy faded from his face. Seeing her in that same green dress and her matching hat he tried to convey that he was sorry with just his eyes.

"What was that?" The boss interrupted the day dream. "You said you were sorry Jingles?"

"Yeah boss, really so very sor-"

"NO" he was quickly cut off "No you aren't sorry. Do you want to know what you are? Naughty."

Trixie spoke up in her small squeaky voice "No, no sir not that. Jingles, whatever he did, was an accident. He isn't naughty." But she knew it was pointless. Once he made up his mind there was no going back.

"No," the deep voice continued, "he isn't naughty. No, you both are." Their mouths opened in shock but he just continued "I told you when you were promoted that relationships in the department were ground upon. I suggested Trixie move to Candy Cane Corner but you said 'It won't be a problem sir. Everything will be just fine.' And it has been a problem. Pure naughtiness."

"Mr. Kringle," Jingles started "Trixie has nothing to do with anything if you are going to punish naughtiness punish me."

"Oh" he said with a smile that parted his mustache, "You will both be punished but I think Trixie will like her punishment." With that his massive arms reached down as he pulled trixie onto his lap. She didn't struggle or move. She couldn't, his strength moved her like it was nothing. Jingles looked into Trixie's eyes and saw a look he couldn't read. One he had seen only vague reflections of their past together. It was a nervous excitement that made no sense to him at this time.

Mr. Kringle continued "Yes, to get back on my nice list Trixie here will have to do a lot and you, Jingles will have to watch." As he said this one of his massive hands reached around and squeezed one of her breasts hard as the other started to slide its way up her thigh. Trixie could feel something under her as the pressure was building inside of the old man's pants, growing as he got harder and harder.

Jingles still silent with horror looked on. What was that look that flashed on her face? Was that a wink and a faint smile? It was so brief and he couldn't be sure but the points of her ears had blushed which only happened when she was really excited. What was happening?

Trixie had taken a different tactic "Please, oh Please Mr. C. We'll do anything to not be on the naughty list. Just please, I'm begging you, forgive us."

There it was again,Jingles thought to himself, another wink over those massive eyes. And that voice was that same one of admiration and awe he had heard earlier. Did she want this?

Mr. Kringle lifted her up and placed her on the ground in front of him. "Now, now Trixie, if you are going to beg you better do it on your knees."

"Please Father Christmas," Trixie continued "Please let us off easy. It won't happen again. I will transfer to Candy Cane Corner. I will do whatever." But as she was saying this Santa was unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. His cock bursted forth.

There was genuine shock in both Trixie and Jingles eyes. Jingles had been the only man Trixie had been with so she didn't have much in the way of comparison. But Jingles had seen others in the changing room at work. There were some bigger elves but nothing like this. Santa's cock must have been 8 or 9 inches long! It was huge! Jingles thought to himself that it must be the biggest cock in the world and here it was just inches from his wife's face.

And to Jingles' horror his wife's petite hands reached out and took it. It took both of them to start moving back and forth and still it looked huge. "Is this what you want sir?" and her tongue came out and she started to lick the tip of his huge cock, her hands working faster now.

"That's right Trixie, show Jingles here how naughty you truly are."

She stopped licking for a moment "Jingle's his cock is so big! I wonder how much of it I can get in my mouth."

All Jingles could do was groan in disapproval. He tried to look away but found he couldn't. He watched as her jaw opened wide and she tried to take in as much of his cock head as she could, bouncing her head up and down, the bells on her hat gently ringing as she did.

"Mmmm" Santa said "That's nice Trixie, very nice. But you aren't nice. You are naughty." And with that he reached up and grabbed the back of her head forcing it down onto his cock. Her eyes widened as it plunged into her throat.

Trixie could feel it being pulled almost to her lips and then back down, slamming into the back of her mouth and back again. His speed and depth increased with every thrust. The only sounds filling the room were the bells on her hat violently being shaken and the small gulps of air as his cock pulled back. Her hands had gone to her side and her body limp, she offered no resistance as he thrust into her mouth hard. Drool had started to pour out of her mouth and run down her chin. Finally he shoved his cock as far down her throat as it could go and held it there. She tried to breathe through her nose but to no avail. Still he held it 5 seconds, 6 seconds, 7... Trixie wondered how long could she hold out before she passed out? Would he even notice? Or would he just continue to face fuck her until he filled her stomach with his hot cum. Trixie could feel herself getting wet. Like so many of her elven counterparts she had dreamed of having sex with the boss but always thought it was a fantasy and now here she was being ravished by him.

Jingles watched as the big man thrust into her mouth. He watched the drool drip down her chin and soak the top of her dress. He saw the tears smear her eye make up onto her cheeks. But what was in those tears? Were they glittery tears? Tears of joy? (Author's note: Elves have tears of joy that glitter. That is no canon, deal with it.) Did Trixie enjoy this?

Finally Santa pulled her back as she let out a big gasp for air. "Are we *GASP* nice now?" she asked, panting between words.

He spit in her face. It smelled of cookies and peppermint. "No you are still very fucking naughty. Stand up."

She obeyed without question. He pulled her dress off leaving completely naked except for her thigh high socks, soft green pointed shoes, and her green belled hat. Her pale skin was totally exposed. Santa reached a finger down between her legs "I think she likes this Jingles" he said with a smile, "but just in case." Santa grabbed a long strand of tinsel from the tree and used it to bind Trixie's hands together.

Jingle's pointed ears were red with rage but still he could not look away. Frozen by the sight. And, to his own shame, a little aroused.

"Tell me Trixie" Santa continued "What do naughty elves get?"

"They get punished." She said quickly.

"Correct." And he laid her over his knee. Her ass high in the air. His large hand came down hard onto her ass. He was not performing, he was not holding back. The sting could be felt throughout Trixie's body. Without giving her time to adjust he slapped her other cheek, alternating a few quick slaps between now bright red cheeks.

"Now" Mr. Kringle went on "Jingles, what else do naughty people get?"

Jingle's response was inaudible as his eyes turned away from this giant of a man and his petite wife bent over the man's knee. It was only the sound of another hard slap followed by Trixie's yelp that brought his attention back. He could see handprints as red as his boss's hat on the white skin of her ass and he responded with a slightly louder "Coal."

"Once more?" his boss's booming voice said as a hand came down harder than before onto his wife's awaiting ass.

"COAL" Jingle's said as loud as he could.

"That's right. And would you look at what I have have." The large man reached into his red pants pocket and pulled out a black rock. It wasn't like other pieces of coal, it had been shaped and polished. Egg shaped and flared at the bottom this looked deliberate. "Naughtiness gets coal." He leaned forward and spit into the crack of Trixie's ass. His large finger working it down to her tight hole. He pressed the piece of shiny black rock against her now wet hole and, without warning, shoved it in. She let out a shriek that may have been joy and may have been pain, Jingle's couldn't tell.

Trixie felt a sensation she couldn't describe. She had never felt anything like it before. It was a mix of so many things. Pain and pleasure, shame and excitement swirled through her. The hand came back down. The slap again, causing her muscles to contract on impact around the plug that was stuffing her. "How does it feel?" the booming voice behind her.

All Trixie could do was whimper. The swirling of feelings blending and seeming to block her vocal cords.

"WHAT?! Open your ho, ho, whore mouth and tell me." He said sternly with another slap. His fingers moved between her legs and he started to rub her clit. The added pleasure of sensation building in her.

"It feels," she had to pause and gasp. "It feels good."

A finger slips inside of her. "What feels good?" She could hear the smile in the voice.

Trixie gasped again but now when she spoke her small, squeaky voice, was louder "It feels good to be used."

Jingles let out another groan but this only served to excite Trixie more as she continued "Jingles could never use me like this." Another finger pumped into her and then another. She felt so totally full as they pumped in and out of her more.

"And what do you want?" He asked.

"More" She moaned. "I want to be Santa's slut."

Jingles finally looked away. This was almost too unbearable for him to watch. Trixie had never spoken like this. But now with her ass red and plugged and three massive fingers from his boss pumping into her she had unlocked this slutty side. Jingles wondered if that had always been there and he was just unable to satisfy it.

Mr. Kringle lifted her up and laid her on the ground between himself and Jingles, her head almost at his feet. He doubled her up, her knees at her chest. "Are you ready Jingles? Are you ready to watch your wife get fucked?"

Jingle's eyes were still averted when he heard Trixie say to him "I want you to watch Jingles. Watch that massive cock fuck me." The second he said that she felt it enter her. Not softly, not in a way that would let her body adjust to the massive size it was about to experience. But forcefully, all in one deep thrust. She so loudly Jingles was sure the neighbors could hear.

Jingles watched as Santa started to thrust into her as hard as he could. Her lips spread wide as this man, hung like a reindeer, pounded into her. The cock glistened with her juices as the pleasure filled her. He could see one of Santa's huge hands on her small chest. Not fondling her, more pinning her down, pressing her to the floor below.

Trixie's eyes blurred with pleasure. She felt the weight of the large human press into her but also his strength. She felt her pussy stretching itself to its maximum every time he thrust into her. With every thrust she felt the years of forced joy, kindness, and merriment fade away as her inhibitions faded from her. "Fuck me Father Christmas." she said "Make me take it. Make my cunt take your huge cock."

Mr. Kringle's other hand wrapped around her throat as he pounded even harder into her. "You're my naughty bitch." he said as she started to scream in orgasmic bliss.

There was a pause as Santa pulled his cock out of the petite elf in front of him. "Do you think I am done with you?"

Trixie said nothing in reply but smiled.

He slapped her tits. "Do you think I am done with you?!" He said, more of a command than a question.

"I hope not." she replied faintly.

He pulled out of her, untied the tinsel around her wrists, and flipped her over onto her hands and knees. One of his strong hands pushed between her shoulder blades as her chest pressed into the floor. His other hand removed the plug from her ass. "Spread it for me."

Her hands reached back and she spread her ass open obediently. Jingles started to squirm in his seat.

"That's right" Mr. Kringle continued "Spread that holiday joy for the world to see." He spit into her ass and started to press the tip of his huge cock against her tight ass.

"Sir" Jingles finally spoke up and protested, "You're going to hurt- I mean, look there is no way that she can-" He couldn't find the words.

Mr. Kringle quickly interrupted "Nonsense, there hasn't been a chimney invented that is too narrow for old St. Nick to slide down." And with that he slid his cock as far into Trixie as he could.

She let out a scream. It was overwhelming and she didn't know what to make of it. She just took measured breaths as he paused inside of her. Finally, she had relaxed enough to feel the full pleasure of this fullness. She let out a moan.

"Have you ever done this before?" Santa asked.

"NO" She moaned out.

"Do you want Jingles to fuck your ass?"

She shook her head no.

"Why not?"

"It won't be as good as you." She said with a devious smile.

He started to pump in and out of her with this, still with a hand holding her down. Each thrust brings out a bigger moan from Trixie. But these are not her normal orgasmic moans of pleasure. There is something deeper, primal in this as he picks up speed.

"I can't believe you're doing this Trixie." Jingles says.

Panting between each word Trixie lets out "Just - cause - you -aren't - elf - enough - to - try - doesn't - mean - I - can't - take - it."

Santa's hand presses trixies head into the ground as he fucks her ass faster and faster. His huge cock, almost inexplicably disappearing into her. "Do you like that?"

"YES" She blurts out, moving a hand to start rubbing her clit.

"Are you my naughty whore?"

"YES. Fuck my naughty ass." she says, slapping her own clit in between rubbing it. Her moans get louder and louder as he fucks her rougher and rougher. The pleasure builds inside of her more and more with every thrust. She squirts out her own orgasm soaking her hands, thighs and the floor beneath her.

Immediately St. Nick pulls out of her, grabs her by the hair and raises her to her knees. She instinctively knows what he wants and without questioning it starts to suck the massive cock that was just in her ass. Jingles watches in horror as it disappears into her mouth.

"I see why you are distracted at work" Santa says, the jolliness returning to his voice "She is the filthiest elf in the north pole."

Trixie pulls her head back and vigorously jerks Santa's cock with her two hands. Her squeaky elf voice saying "Yes, Cum on me Santa."

"I think she likes this Jingles. I would watch out." Santa said with a big chuckle.

"I fucking do." She opened her mouth as wide as she could as she jerked his cock.

The first spurt of sticky cum went into Trixie's still open mouth. She choked though it tasted like salted caramel, nutmeg, and eggnog. The rest covered her face as it dripped down her chin and onto her chest. Her body left sore, but please, and coated with glistening cum.

There was a long silence as Santa zipped his fly and walked into the other room to retrieve his coat. Jingles looked at his wife, appalled. Yet seeing her like this he could feel the pressure in his red felt trousers. She said nothing but looked him in the eye. She used a finger to wipe her chin and then, without blinking or breaking eye contact, licked in clean.

12