A Cuckold Husband's Revenge

Story Info
Husband tempts his naughty wife to enjoy with her ex-lover.
5.5k words
3.36
28.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bizarre_m
bizarre_m
150 Followers

Ravi and Riya were married only a year back. It was an arranged marriage. Ravi is a software professional while Riya is the HR Manager of a multinational company. When they tied their wedlock Ravi was 29, muscular and tall, 5'7" to be precise. Riya was only 24. Riya has a slender figure, bright complexion. She is 5'4", has sparkling sexy glances. Curve lines of her body perfectly matched her glances.

At the time of their pre-marital meeting, Riya had told her prospective groom that she was not a virgin. Ravi was not shocked at all. He had smilingly replied, "Given your beauty and fabulous figure, I would have been surprised if you were."

Riya had specifically asked Ravi if her loss of virginity before marriage would cast any shadow on the future conjugal relationship. Ravi had answered in the negative and they decided to tie the knot as arranged by their parents.

The problem, however, began after their marriage. Within three to four months of their marriage it was evidently clear both to Ravi and Riya that Ravi was suffering from erectile dysfunction and that his hardness was not sustainable for long. Side by side, he also ejaculated early leaving Riya frustrated on bed.

But both tried to adjust themselves. To compensate the time factor Ravi would give extended oral caress to Riya so that she would scream and shudder in excitement at Ravi's oral manipulation and by the time Ravi penetrated her, Riya would be craving for Ravi spurting his load inside her.

Their physical intimacy grew despite the break in rhythm due to weakness on the part of Ravi. Ravi, however, always had a feeling that Riya was suppressing her frustration and that he was not doing justice to her.

The situation changed a bit when Mr. Rewat joined as Ravi's new boss. The day Riya got introduced to Mr. Rewat, she suggested to Ravi that he should look for a job in some other company. Ravi was surprised and wanted to know the reason because he was already in the upper ladder of the company. Riya did not conceal anything and told Ravi that during her internship as a HR professional, she had worked under Mr. Rewat. She also admitted to Ravi that it was Mr. Rewat who had seduced her to accompany him on an official tour and during the tour laid her to bed.

Riya told Ravi, "He was like a robust bull and at that time I also enjoyed with him and our relationship continued for next three months I was in my intership. But now that I am married to you, I don't wish him to take chance of our previous liaison any more.

To be frank, I didn't like his looks when we met today and my intuition says he would like to revive the previous relation."

Ravi did not let his reactions immediately. Deep inside, he thought of Riya's unsatisfied physical relationship with him, using Riya as a tool to please Mr. Rewat and further his career progression. Then he slowly said to Riya, "See, to be frank I don't really see anything wrong if he looks at you differently. In fact, anyone would look at an attractive lady like you with lust in their eyes. Further, you had once enjoyed physical intimacy with each other so it's natural for him to long for you.

So far as your feelings are concerned, I respect them. But you know I have never been a equal physical match for you and I leave you unsatisfied. Many would have taken divorce in your situation. If you're not willing to have any liaison with Mr. Rewat, it is your choice. But if you wish to enjoy with him, I don't have any objection either."

"You are telling this!" exclaimed Riya, "Being my husband. Are you afraid of displeasing your boss? Or are you putting me in the role of a whore?"

"Don't take it that way," replied Ravi, "Never bring the official relationship in it. Even if you decide to enjoy with him, it should be such that he should feel you're enjoying it at my back. His male ego will feel inflated knowing that he is able to tempt somebody else's wife without the knowledge of her husband. In that way you will get the chance to avoid him if you don't want because you will keep telling that your and his intimacy should be kept secret from me.

If you feel like a whore, don't do it. But as husband I won't blame you since I know that I am unable to satisfy you. And do keep in mind, Mr. Rewat might had seduced you, but you too enjoyed with him."

Ravi's frank words put Riya in a dilemma. She couldn't deny that Ravi was not able to satify her physically; she also felt terribly aroused recalling the bull named Mr. Rewat and the way both had enjoyed. But as wife of Ravi and the coldness with which he suggested everything created an uncomfortable feeling in her. Moreover, despite of losing her virginity before marriage, Riya could not totally digest the idea of being sexually intimate to an ex-partner after getting married to Ravi. But she also felt thankful that instead of being possessive, Ravi was himself suggesting Riya to enjoy with Mr. Rewat.

Riya, however, had no idea of the schemes that were going inside Ravi's brain. At his office Ravi was quite straightforward to Mr. Rewat. Ravi said to his boss, "I know you like my wife, Riya and would like to take her to bed again as you had earlier. I don't really mind if you screw her. She is very hot and passionate on bed. Even as her husband I must admit that all her holes are ready to take dicks. I am sure she is still wet in her pussy for your dick.

Only thing holding her back is that she is afraid of me and her fear of scandal. If you keep it a secret and persuade her a little, she will even now part her legs before you. Only thing is that you have to pretend before her that you are doing it without my knowledge."

Ravi was so outspoken that his words took Mr. Rewat by surprise and he tried to test the motive behind by telling Ravi, "I was interested in Riya as a girl and not as someone's wife."

"That's what I wanted to suggest," said Ravi, "In case you are still interested to screw her, just remember that she is as much interested provided it takes place without any scandal and she is under the impression that I am unaware of it."

Mr. Rewat teased Ravi, "What is your interest? Are you a cuckold?"

"A sort of," smilingly replied Ravi, "But more than the pussy of that hot bitch, I am interested in my career. So if you take care of my career, I will take care that her hot pussy is available to you whenever you want."

Mr. Rewat felt hot. He had not forgotten the tender and hot flesh of Riya as an intern. During three month long internship, Riya had participated in equal passion with him. She was hot like a bitch and on some nights he had mated with her three times also. Recalling those days Mr. Rewat grew hard; Ravi could see glow of lust in his eyes. Mr. Rewat also recalled that Riya was an expert cock sucker and he had filled her both the holes. Unlike most if the girls, Riya was ready to experiment all sexual techniques.

Mr. Rewat thought many things within minutes and then asked Ravi, "Are you sure to allow your wife to enjoy with me?"

"Yes," replied Ravi, "I will not bother how you two enjoy nor will disturb you two. But you must take care of my career."

"Surely," said Mr. Rewat, "You will be transferred to our project site from tomorrow with a lift and will be there till such time I persuade Riya and she comes nude to my bed. Once she has surrendered to me as your wife, I will inform you. But as you suggested, remember it will be between you and me only."

"Agreed," laughingly replied Ravi, "Before I leave I will make sure that her fields are clean both at the front and back so that you can use both the grounds."

"You are really naughty," said Mr. Rewat.

Ravi got transferred to a nearby project site leaving Riya alone. The day Ravi left, Mr. Rewat paid visit to Riya in the evening and tried to convince her. It took about a week for Mr. Rewat to persuade Riya when finally sexually unsatisfied Riya decided to cheat Ravi and spend the night at Mr. Rewat's bed.

After a year of unsatisfied sex life with Ravi, Riya was on fire. She was hot enough who needed a bull like Mr. Rewat, who could make her moan and scream, make her shudder in violent orgasm. That night Mr. Rewat and Riya made love most violently devouring each other. Riya was almost insatiable and Mr. Rewat allowed her to be on top so that she could control the strokes. She sat on Rewat's hard tool and guided it in her wet pussy and as she moved her torso to pushed the tool deeper, her well shaped boobs danced sensuously .

Next morning, Rewat sent the message of his success to Ravi in seducing Riya for a second time and asked him teasingly if a cuckold like Ravi would like to watch his wife mating with Rewat. Ravi pretended not to be interested in watching but Mr. Rewat insisted that at least once Ravi should watch his sexy wife how she behaves like slut on bed. To tease his cuckold subordinate Mr. Rewat said, "You should at least once watch wife like Riya needs the thrusts of bulls like me, and timid ones like can't quench their thrust."

"Ok boss," Ravi replied, "If you are saying, I must watch you pounding Riya once. But it has to be done secretly, without her knowledge. I need to learn bullish thrusts from you. But you decide your convenient date and time so that I can comfortably hide me without arousing her suspicion."

Mr. Rewat felt flattered; his ego as a boss was enjoying a sense of superiority to make his subordinate watch how the boss satisfies his wife. So in his own house Mr. Rewat arranged for Ravi to watch his wife Riya in carnal game with Mr. Rewat.

On the appointed day, Ravi concealed himself in the house of his boss from where he could watch Riya and Mr. Rewat. Ravi knew that his wife was hot and sexy and Mr. Rewat was a lady killer in real sense. But Ravi did not expect what he saw.

In the bedroom Riya was waiting on bed wearing a transparent nightgown with no undergarments. Her plumpy body with its sensuous curves were clearly outlined through the thin nightgown. When Mr. Rewat entered the room he stretched out his hands towards Riya. Without slightest reservation, Riya came to him and hugged him as the liplocked in a French kiss. While remaining in embrace Mr. Rewat pulled the zip of Riya's nightgown at her back stripping her completely. Ravi saw his beautiful wife standing nude before his boss. Mr. Rewat lowered his face up to Riya's chest and started sucking her nipples passionately. Riya moaned in excitement. Her protruding nipples stood up in erection announcing her rising passion.

Riya was clean shaved and waxed at all her private area. Mr. Rewat was slowing groping his hands on her smooth skin feeling the warmth of boobs, asses, thighs and belly and the smooth silkiness of her sexy skin. Ravi could see his boss inserting his fingers sometimes in the pussy hole and sometimes in the asshole of his wife, and on every occasion his sexy wife responded with a shivering moan displaying the extent of her enjoyment.

But Ravi's biggest surprise was to see his wife kneeling diwn before his boss and lovingly unzipping his trouser to bring out his hard phallus. Riya then planted a kiss on its tip. Ravi watched with awe as well as a sense of jealousy his wife flickering her tongue around the big shaft of his boss. After she had teased the dick for about 5 to 7 minutes, Mr. Rewat held her head and keeping her mouth steady pushed his baton inside Riya's mouth. Her facial muscles stretched as she had to accommodate the big tool inside her mouth. Ravi watched how his wife had shut her eyes and like a professional whore was sucking the dick of his boss.

Mr. Rewat and Riya gradually retired to bed. Mr. Rewat was fondling, kissing and kneading the nude body of Riya like a crazy boy. On her part Riya also responded most passionately to his caress. Ravi had a real regret that Riya was unable to enjoy that level of sexual activity with him. Ravi saw his wife and boss performing 69 and each moaning in pleasure. Mr. Rewat was violently sucking Riya's pussy making her utter unintelligible sounds that only revealed her rising passion and the extent to which she was enjoying it. Mr. Rewat was on top and his buttocks were rising and falling in rapid rhythms as hard fucked Riya's mouth. Like a true cuckold, instead of getting angry or sad, Ravi enjoyed and grew hard to see his boss mouth fucking his wife.

Ravi felt that his dick had never grown so hard as to watch his wife with Mr. Rewat. But as Mr. Rewat burst inside Riya's mouth, the load was so large that some sticky semen began to flow down her cheeks, Ravi could not control himself and ejaculated without any physical stimulation. Mr. Rewat was getting ready to fuck Riya's pussy. His tool was half erect. Riya began to give it oral caress and soon it stood again like a giant. Ravi couldn't imagine how Mr. Rewat got another hard on at such a short time.

With Riya on top of his boss she held his dick placing it with expertise at the opening of her cunt hole and she slowly brought down her weight on Mr. Rewat sliding his hard cock slowly inside her pussy. Mr. Rewat grabbed her arms pulling her on him. Riya slipped with all her weight on Rewat's hairy chest, her boobs pressing hard against his chest. She explored Mr. Rewat's mouth kissing him and then pushed her tongue inside his mouth. Mr. Rewat's bull like cock was still inside the vaginal orifice of Riya. They remained enjoined for sometime more caressing each other and exploring each other's nude body.

Then both began slow tentative movements. Mr. Rewat was thrusting from below pushing his hard cock to reach deeper inside her pussy. But such was their synchronisation that the moment Rewat thrusted upwards, Riya would move her pelvic area upward making it hard for Rewat's cock to reach the deepest corner of her pussy and the moment Rewat thrusted back towards the bed, Riya would expertly swing down towards him teasing his rod with the sensation of her wet and hot pussy.

As their mutual teasing continued, Ravi heard his boss complimenting his wife, "Your pussy has the softness of velvet,"

Slowly their rhythmic movement geared up with each thrusting harder and faster. Riya was moaning in excitement. Their nude bodies were entwined like serpents. Riya was every now and then biting and scratching Mr. Rewat in excitement. Ravi watched as his wife enjoyed like a slut with his boss without any shame or reservation. As time elapsed, their thrusts accelerated and when it reached the peak Ravi heard his wife pleading to Mr Rewat, "Oooo... don't l..e..aa..v..e meee... now, pl...ea..se f..u..c..k meee ha...rr..dd."

And as the two hugged each other in tight embrace Mr. Rewat flooded Riya's tunnel with loads of his warm cum. As they climaxed, cuckold Ravi had another round of ejaculation.

From that night onward Ravi became crazy to watch his hot and sexy wife, Riya fucking with Mr. Rewat. He frankly told Mr. Rewat about his desire. Mr. Rewat told him that this was not possible always without the knowledge of Riya. So one night while Riya was cuddling with Mr. Rewat, the latter told her about her husband's cuckold desire to watch them.

Riya thought for sometime and replied ti Mr. Rewat, "I see no harm in allowing him provided he doesn't disturb us. I will rather feel excited to enjoy with you in front of my husband, who couldn't satisfy me. I would like to pose more sexy in front of him."

Mr. Rewat told Riya, "He is a real cuckold and like you, I would also feel thrilled to with enjoy someone's wife in front of her husband. If he doesn't bother us during love making let him watch us, enjoy and ejaculate. He too have his share of fun since he had been so liberal to us. Particularly, Riya, you must appreciate that he knew his disability and allowed you to enjoy."

"Yes, that's true," admitted Riya, "But I too had told him that whatever it might have been, I would not venture out for pleasure once I am married. But for his cuckold desires he instigated you and me to renew our old liaison. At least once, I will humiliate him for his cuckold desires."

This conversation between Mr. Rewat and Riya occurred in the absence of Ravi. So when he got the permission to watch his wife with Mr. Rewat, Ravi was eagerly present in the room. Ravi enjoyed to see his wife getting drilled by his boss or to see Riya sucking the cock of the boss like a slut.

On their part, Mr. Rewat sometimes complimented Riya by telling Ravi that he had a real hot wife and like a cuckold Ravi enjoyed. But Riya was a bit cruel towards Ravi. So sometimes when Ravi ejaculated watching their height of enjoyment, Riya would laugh at him. It so happened that after six or seven months of Mr. Rewat's renewed sexual liaison with Riya, Ravi and Riya never went to bed together without Mr. Rewat's presence. Officially, she was the wife of Ravi but sexually she served Ravi's boss. Gradually, Mr. Rewat started sharing bed with Riya almost regularly.

But as Ravi continued to enjoy his cuckold desires by openly allowing Riya to go to bed with Mr. Rewat and encouraging their dirty games in front of him, on her part Riya became more obsessive to humiliate Ravi. One night in the presence of both Rewat and Ravi she said to Ravi, "I am your naughty wife and could not offer you my virgin pussy as I took Rewat's dick before. But if you like I would like to offer you my virgin asshole."

Aware of his own weakness, Ravi decided to decline rather than becoming a laughing stock after his failure. Riya teased telling Mr. Rewat, "He knows he can't do it. So he is giving you a walk over. But yours thing is so big, please be gentle."

Ravi, however, could not escape the humiliation. He was made to massage Riya's anal hole with lubricant making it slippery to receive Mr. Rewat's cock, put a condom on Mr. Rewat's dick and he watched his wife teethering in pain and pleasure as she positioned herself on her knees keeping her asses lifted displaying her asshole and Mr. Rewat invaded her tight rectal hole with his 9" long thick flesh rod.

Since it was her first ass fuck, it took considerable time for Mr. Rewat to insert his tool in her tight hole and now and then Riya was screaming. Everytime his attemp to penetrate failed, he slapped hard on her asses making her scream and turning her white asses red. Her tits were hanging from above swinging most seductively as she was on her knees and while attempting to invade her rectal hole, Mr. Rewat often squeezed those swinging flesh mounds and told Ravi, "Your wife has real warm boobs like a slut."

Ravi enjoyed every action and by the time Mr. Rewat's shaft was completely buried in Riya's asshole, she gave a shrill scream and fell flat in her belly with Mr. Rewat on her back, his hard cock fully inside her asshole. As Mr. Rewat started pumping in and out, Ravi discharged his load helplessly on the bed. Riya's eyes were shut, she was enjoying Mr. Rewat's cock drilling her ass when Mr. Rewat exclaimed referring to Ravi's discharge, "He has lost control."

Riya opened her eyes and finding Ravi's cum on the bed sheet said, "It will leave mark of this bedsheet. Lick it clean immediately."

Ravi licked it clean in front of them like an obedient servant. After Mr. Rewat had fucked her and ejaculated, Riya took out the condom from Mr. Rewat's dick and gave it to Ravi to dispose. Later as the two cajoled on bed, Ravi was asked to serve them cups of coffee.

As days passed, Ravi's humiliation at the hand of Riya was on the rise. One night as Mr. Rewat was busy sucking Riya's nipples, Ravi was asked to give oral caress to her pussy to make it ready for Mr. Rewat. Later the same night, after Riya and Mr. Rewat had reached the climax and disengaged, Ravi was asked to wipe Mr. Rewat's dick clean with a napkin. Ravi obeyed. But when he was asked to lick and clean Riya's pussy that was oozing out thick seminal fluid of Me. Rewat, Ravi expressed his reluctance.

bizarre_m
bizarre_m
150 Followers
12