A Cuckold Marriage Evolves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh... I'm not sure I understand." This did not sound like my wife talking. Clearly Kim was influencing her in some way.

"I think maybe you are submissive. Tomorrow morning, after you move those boxes, I want you to look at a website for me. It's called Around Her Finger... you'll find it. I want you to read through it and tell me what you think. Then we can talk. Ok?"

"Yes, sure."

"Good. Goodnight, honey. Go put that washcloth in the sink and come back and cuddle with me." I did. I laid against her, my hard cock pressing against the back of her ass as she drifted off to sleep. As for myself, I don't think I slept a minute of that night.

***

I lay in bed still awake when my wife got up and readied herself for work. As soon as she left, I got up and went to move the boxes. I set them all outside of her friend Kim's room. Then I ran downstairs and opened up the Around Her Finger website. It described a type of relationship where the husband willing submits to his wife. She takes on the role of head of the household and he obeys her authority in the home. My cock, frustrated from last night's lack of release, was hardening as I read the content on the site. I pulled it out and began stroking it as I sat in front of the computer.

"No you don't" barked Kim from behind me.

Embarrassed, I struggled to pull my pants back up. "Keep them off. It's nothing I haven't seen before."

I stood in front of her, my face flushed with shame. My cock softening between my legs as the shock of being discovered unnerved me.

"This is the big problem... managing your orgasms when we aren't around to watch you. I assume you've gotten to the part on the website about managing orgasms already, haven't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Then you understand the importance of not jacking off while Sabrina's not around?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I'm sorry."

"I showed Sabrina the Around Her Finger website last night when you stormed out of the house upset about the boxes. As you saw, the site is very much 'entry-level'. She was a bit skeptical, but I convinced her you would love it. It says nothing about strap-ons, or golden showers, or cuckolding. That will all come later. I doubt Sabrina even knows what a cuckold is... yet."

I lowered my head.

"What's the matter... afraid your beautiful wife will be so easily corrupted by her old friend?" Kim just laughed at my lack of response. "The truth is that you shouldn't be worried at all. Yes, you will be amazed at how she will grow comfortable in her role as the dominant wife, but you will love it... every step of the way."

My cock started hardening again. This fact was not lost on Kim.

"Now the question for the time being is what to do about your dirty little habit of jacking off when your wife is not around. Do you have any suggestions?"

"No," I stuttered.

"Well I do." With that she left the room but quickly returned with a small box. She handed it to me, and I opened it to find what I now understand to be a chastity device. This was a CB 3000 model, clear plastic with a brass key. At that time, I had no idea what it was. I pulled it out of the box and held it up with a confused look on my face.

"It's a chastity device," she explained. "It will lock your cock up so you can't play with it. The instructions are in the box. I'll be in my room. Come back up when you've figured out how it works and have it on your cock." With that she left me.

It didn't take long to figure out the device. My main problem was that my cock kept getting hard at the thought of wearing it. This made it difficult to get into the device. Once it was on, however, I could see that it made erections difficult and even a bit uncomfortable. With the brass lock snapped around the device, I put my clothes back on. I expected it to be obvious that I was wearing something under my clothes, but it wasn't at all the case. I went back upstairs, the key in the palm of my hand, and I knocked on Kim's door.

"Come in." I stepped inside. She sat in a chair in the corner of the room, her feet up, reading a magazine. "Take your clothes off," she commanded.

I obeyed her as has become my habit, and undressed. I stood in front of her with my hands behind my back.

She stood and approached me. She tapped on the shell of the device with her fingers. Then she traced those same fingers up my stomach, over my chest and to my lips. She put her mouth close to mine and exhaled warm breath onto my face. My cock stiffened inside the device. She smiled knowing the reaction she engendered.

"Where's the key?" she asked. I held out my hand. "When Sabrina gets home, I want you tell her that you were some tempted to jack off, that on your own initiative, you went out and bought this. Tell her you learned about them on the internet. Give her the key. She'll then control your cock, your orgasms, and your mind. You understand?"

I nodded.

"And you love it, don't you?"

Again, I nodded. "Yes, Ma'am."

"Before Sabrina gets home tonight, I want you to clean that basement. I want that weight machine hauled off... I don't care how you get it done... and I wan that basement spotless. Get going."

"But it would take me a whole weekend to get that done... and it will take two people to move that weight machine. And where do I put it? On the street? The trash people won't take it."

SLAP! Her hand hit across my face. "Kneel down!"

I obeyed and dropped my head to strike a humbled pose. "Don't fucking talk back to me. Obey, obey, obey... period, end of story. Figure out how to get it done!"

I grabbed my clothes and scurried out of the room. I put on some shorts and a t-shirt. I went to the phone book and called a place that hauls off junk. I made an appointment for them to arrive at 4:00, two hours before Sabrina usually gets home. Then I got in my car and drove to the parking lot of a local hardware store where men hang around to picked up for day labor. I picked up two guys and we spent the next few hours working our asses off to clean the basement. When the trash place arrived at 4:00 I had not only the weight machine for them to haul off, but also about fifteen boxes of junk that we should have thrown away years ago.

Kim came downstairs to inspect my progress. "Good job. Now get these guys home and get back here so you can shower and get dinner ready."

***

Dinner was almost done when Sabrina walked in the door. I ran up to her and planted a kiss on her cheek. I took her briefcase and set it on the table near the door. I dropped to my knees and helped her out of her shoes. "Dinner's almost ready," I said still kneeling. "Why don't you have a seat in the den? I'll bring you in a glass of wine."

"Wow," she said. "I can get used to this. I think I'll go change out of these clothes first, and then you can pour me some wine."

She went into the bedroom and I started setting the table. I then went over and grabbed a good bottle of wine from the pantry and a glass from the cupboard. Before I started pouring, she stepped up behind me and wrapped her arms around me. I felt her mouth on my neck and it moved over to nibble on my ear. Her hands moved quickly - before I could stop them - to my crotch.

"What?" she exclaimed. "What is that? Is there something down your pants?"

"Well, it's a little surprise," I said. I was fumbling for words as I had not yet figured out how I was going to word my revelation to her. "This morning I was thinking about you so much. I wanted to masturbate so bad, but I knew that I would be letting you down if I did. I found out about these things - they're called chastity devices - on the internet. They make it impossible to, umm... masturbate. It sort of locks around you, and it comes with a key." I fumbled in my pocket, pulled out the key and handed it to her.

She stepped back from me. "Come into the bedroom. I want to see this thing."

I followed behind her to the bedroom and all the way into the master bathroom where she had me shut the door behind her. "All right, drop the pants. I want to see this."

I undid my belt, unzipped my zipper and dropped my pants. Sabrina stood staring at it for a full minute without saying a word. She reached out, touched it, examined it, and stepped back still staring. "You said you had the key?" I handed it to her. "Is it comfortable?"

"Yes, actually."

"It's strange, but I like it. Pull your pants up and go get me that wine. I'll be out in the den in a minute. And is Kim home?"

"Yes," I answered pulling up my pants.

"Get her a glass also," she replied.

Sabrina made herself comfortable in the den, and I brought her a glass of wine. In a few minutes Kim came downstairs, and I brought her a glass as well.

"Well, your husband was a busy boy, today. I don't know what's gotten into him. Not only did he bring those boxes up for me, but from what I could see he was pretty busy cleaning the basement out as well."

"What?" exclaimed Sabrina. "You cleaned the basement today?"

"Oh, I thought you knew. I hope I didn't ruin the surprise," said Kim.

Sabrina stood up and walked over to the basement door, opening it and turning on the light on the stairs. She went downstairs and soon called for me to join her. Kim followed downstairs behind me. Sabrina stood in the middle of the now impeccably clean basement, her jaw dropped in disbelief, the glass of wine held gently in her fingers.

"He did a good job, didn't he?" remarked Kim.

"Amazing," said Sabrina. "That old weight machine is gone and everything."

"You know," said Kim. "I'm going to go out and run a few errands; I won't be around for a while. Mark, would you mind giving me a second alone with your wife before I leave?"

"Sure," I said as I darted up the stairs. I'm not sure what the two were discussing downstairs, but I could bet that it was a bit of an "I told you so" moment from Kim. Also, I'm certain that there was a little additional coaching from my wife's new mentor in how to manage her husband. Now that Kim had established credibility, Sabrina would be even more open to her suggestions.

The two ladies came upstairs as I was serving up Sabrina's dinner. "Bye," said Kim as she went out to her car to run her errands.

Sabrina came up with a huge smile on her face. She handed me the wine glass and kissed me softly on my lips. "Another glass, dear," she commanded. I got her a glass, and we sat down together to eat dinner. When dinner was over, she got up and excused herself to the bedroom. She told me to follow her once I had cleaned up the dishes.

I walked into the bedroom and found Sabrina naked in a chair next to the bed. "Strip and come here, she commanded." I obeyed. "Kneel," she continued.

I knelt naked in front of my wife. She pushed her legs apart and guided my mouth to her warm pussy, already moist with the idea of cementing her authority over me. I lovingly adored her body with an intensity that makes me euphoric, light-headed. It is in this state of mind that I hear my wife speak to me.

"I'm coming to understand things about you that I never have in all the years we have been married. I believe that you will be happier and that we will be closer if from now on, I'm in charge. I expect that you will obey me. I expect you to look for new ways to serve me and to make me happy. Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes, dear. I'll obey you completely."

She pulled my head back and looked me directly in the eyes. "I know you will. But know that I will love you always." She extended her hand to me and in it was the key to the brass lock on my cock. "Take your cage off." She stood and walked to the bed. "Then come here."

I fumbled with the key and the chastity device. I got it off and watched my cock spring to life between my legs. Sabrina was spreading her legs on the bed and rubbing her pussy. "Come and make love to me," she commanded.

I stood against the edge of my bed and positioned my cock against the outside of her pussy. She smiled and pushed her arms above her head as my cock slipped inside of her. I fucked her furiously, holding nothing back. "I can't hold out much longer. I'm going to cum soon."

"I want you to cum," she said.

It was only a few minutes before I exploded inside of her. I leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead. "I love you," I said.

"And I love you," she replied. "Mark, I want you to go down on me again." I looked at her with a bit of a confused smile. "Just do it," she insisted.

I bent forward and put my mouth between her legs. I kissed her gently on the outside of her soft, trimmed mound. "No, dear," she coached me. "Don't be so timid."

I still was not quite sure what she meant. Did she mean she wanted me to taste my own cum? Did she want me to clean my cum out of her pussy? She held my head between her legs, and I began licking her with a renewed intensity. I couldn't help but taste myself. She held me tight against her and told me I was doing much better. With her right hand, she reached down and scooped a trail of cum that was dripping down the top of her thigh. She held it her finger out, beckoning me to lick it off. I did, closing my eyes and moaning in appreciation for this strange gift to me. Before long I had consumed every drop of my cum that was within range of my tongue. I looked down and saw that my cock had hardened again. This had all been an amazing turn on for me.

"Dear, go get me a warm washcloth."

I ran out to the kitchen and did what she asked. I finished cleaning her up and then helped her into a new pair of panties and a t-shirt for bed. She pushed herself up against a couple pillows leaning against the headboard and patted the space next to her indicating she wanted me to join her. I climbed up and sat next to her with my arm around her.

"I think that me being in charge really has a lot to offer our relationship," she began. "I just want to make sure that it's what you want also."

"I understand," was my reply.

"You understand, but do you like it. Is this what you want?"

"Yes, it is."

"Just saying 'yes' doesn't seem like enough of an answer. I need you to communicate with me. Do you like that I'll be making decisions for you, telling you what to do. Do you like that I'll be managing your orgasms for you, deciding whether or not you get to cum? Do you like what I just had you do for me?"

"Yes, honey. Yes to everything. I'm surprised that I like it; it was unexpected, but I do... I really do. There's something about all of this that makes me feel extremely close to you. You are in my thoughts constantly... I don't even know how to describe it... it's like we are dating again for the first time."

"I feel the same way," she responded. "It's like I feel the attention you give, it's so unselfish, and it makes me feel so incredibly loved. I've been reading some things on the internet about it, and it's exactly how they describe it. But apparently it takes a lot of work to maintain what we are experiencing. And at times you may not like it. I'll be making you do things sometimes that you don't want to do, but really, you need to do them. I'm very serious. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I do. I want it. I want you to push me, challenge me."

"I can do that. I will do that. Now, I also want you to know that I want this to our little secret. For the most part, I don't want anyone to know about this but us."

"I understand."

"I think one exception is Kim. I mean, she's living with us. I don't see how we can keep it a secret from her. Do you agree?"

"Yes, uh... I suppose that makes sense."

"And I will tell you something else; she had this same sort of relationship with Daryl before the accident. She's actually been coaching me a bit on how all this works. Does that make you angry? Does that surprise you?"

"Umm... yes, it surprises me, but it doesn't make me angry at all. That's fine."

"Good. Now put your little cage back on. I'm going to watch some TV. You can join me, but my car is almost on empty. I'm going to need you to go out and put gas in it before I leave for work tomorrow morning."

12