A Cuckold She Couldn't Refuse

Story Info
A chance meeting leads to an offer of foot cuckolding.
13.1k words
4.64
8.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday night. Date night. The trendy restaurant hummed with the sound of laughter, conversation and an undercurrent of smooth piano music. Wine bottles of a variety of types and vintage lined the walls and the room was decorated with elaborate velvet chairs and finely carved tables. A row of intimate booths ran up the right side of the restaurant. In one of these sat Jasmine. She looked radiant. Her finely styled blonde hair was up for the evening and her skin glowed a healthy bronze. She was wearing a tight sequined black dress which modelled her figure in all the right places and had picked her best pair of black strappy heeled sandals. Her feet were adorned with an impeccable French tipped pedicure.

After years of guys messing her around, she finally found her match. Like herself, Jonathan was ambitious, athletic and driven. After working for so many years establishing her own beauty and salon business it had been hard for Jasmine. Finding men that could match her pace of work was difficult. Her discerning tastes were not only in men but also in her lifestyle. She worked hard and spent hard. Driving her Mercedes, holidays to Dubai and farther afield, jewellery and fine dining. Finally, she had met her perfect pair with Jonathan. Like herself, he ran his own business, was athletic and liked the finer things in life. She had been instantly taken with his herculean figure, broad shoulders and bronzed skin combined with his ambitious drive and charismatic personality. She felt warmth within her as their eyes met over the candlelit table.

"You look amazing tonight babe." He said, sipping his wine.

"This old thing? Sure, I just threw it on." Jasmine said wryly.

"Hopefully you can throw it off later just as easily."

"Chancer!" She giggled.

"Did you enjoy your meal?"

"You know how I love seafood. It was perfect. Had this place on my list for a while. How did you get a table so easily? I heard it was booked up for months."

"I made a few calls. Helps to have contacts in the business." He said with a smile.

"Aren't I so lucky. Handsome and connected." Jasmine said. "Maybe time you got some luck." She said playfully.

"I know that look. Just need to settle up and head to the bathroom. See you in a bit." Jonathan said.

He rose and Jasmine's eyes followed him as he leaned over the table and kissed her softly. She gently gripped his brawny forearm before he stepped away. Jasmine could not remember when she had ever been so happy. So many disappointing guys and now she found herself with her dream. She checked her phone to review her appointments for the following day before noticing movement in the corner of her eye. She looked up from her phone and noticed a vaguely familiar face walking towards her. Could it be him? Surely not. That would be a coincidence. The face sparked her memory, but he was taller now, with better complexion. The figure who approached was about 5 9", with well-groomed stubble and sharp eyes. Glimmers of grey ran through the sides of his otherwise dark brown hair which was immaculately parted. He was well dressed, wearing a black velvet blazer with an open collar white shirt and black trousers. He strode towards her confidently and Jasmine's mind clicked as he reached the table.

"Jasmine?" He queried.

"Oh my god! I can't believe it. I thought it was you. We haven't seen each other since high school! How long has it been?" Jasmine said, rising to hug him.

"Oh at least 10 years, maybe 12?" He replied. Jasmine noted his gaze flicking up and down her body.

"At least. Wow. So how have you been? What are you up to?"

"Oh, you know, labouring away. I moved into the public sector a while back. Better pay and conditions. Bits and pieces of project management that sort of thing. How about you? You're looking stunning." He replied. Did Jasmine note a particular gaze at her feet? The thought passed.

"Thanks! Sounds like interesting work. I've got set up with my salon business now. Started out just doing appointments door to door at people's homes and then finally got enough pulled together to open my own place. I now have 10 girls working for me, mainly nail appointments, tanning and health and beauty treatments."

"Sounds fantastic. Great to hear you're doing so well. Haven't really seen much of the others from high school. Noticed the guy who was with you, not interrupting date night am I?"

"Oh, don't worry, he stepped away to the bathroom. Yeah, Jonathan and I have been together 2 years now. Scary how time flies. We moved into our own place 6 months ago."

"Sounds serious. I'm happy for you. Listen, it was lovely to catch up. I'm just upstairs in the cocktail bar with some old work colleagues so best head back. But I might have a business opportunity for you, do you have a card?"

"Umm, sure. Here you go." Jasmine said, slipping her contact card from her purse.

"Thanks. I'll be in touch and leave you to your date night. Was great seeing you. Enjoy your night and I will be in touch."

"Ok, have a good night."

Jasmine watched him go and sipped the last of her wine. What a small world it was. Jasmine mused over how a public sector employee would have any business for a beauty salon owner. Before she could muse much longer Jonathan returned to the table.

"He babe, ready to go?"

"Yeah, perfect. Just need to slip on my coat."

"Best hurry. Can't wait to get you home and out of that dress." Jonathan muttered.

Jasmine's thoughts of her old high school acquaintance disappeared as Jonathan whisked her home for a romantic evening. However, by the following week, true as his word, the email landed in her inbox. Jasmine was left intrigued as she read. Again, he mentioned a business opportunity but mentioned he was keen to discuss it further in person. He asked if she would perhaps visit his home for a coffee and a chat. Jasmine sensed an ulterior motive. Could this be an attempt to seduce her? What possible business could be offer her? She then looked up the address. She was surprised to discover it was in one of the most affluent addresses in the area. A leafy tree lined avenue normally home to millionaire business owners, investment bankers and lawyers. She checked again and noted the address as being a house at the end with its own gate and a gravel driveway. From above, it looked enormous, like a house for 4 or 5 people.

Curiosity got the better of her and the next day Jasmine found herself driving to the mysterious meeting. She opted for a pair of tight jeans with kitten heeled shoes and a professional white top and jacket. She brought some leaflets for her salon treatments as well as a laptop in case a more bespoke quotation was needed. She turned into the leafy quiet street and was left in awe eyeing the mansions along its length, expensive cars parked in each driveway. She finally reached the end where the gate to the address lay. She rolled down her window for the intercom and a camera indicated she was being observed.

"Come on in." Came the familiar voice.

The electric gates parted and gave way to a gravel driveway lined with solar lanterns. Jasmine was still left in shock at the scale of the rolling manicured lawn before the house itself came into view. The house was a more modern build than the properties around it. The façade was colder and more engineered with a solid glass panelled wall and grey clad exterior. The glass panelled wall appeared to look into the main entrance hall. A terrace was visible, elevated on the right side whilst the left wing appeared to house a 2-car garage. Jasmine parked her Mercedes beside an expensive electric car and made her way to the door. It opened and the familiar face welcomed her with a smile. He was wearing a casual shirt with two buttons undone and a pair of jeans.

"Hi there! So glad you came." He said, offering a hand.

"No problem. Any business offer is a good one." She said, taking his hand.

"Of course. Happy to get to that. First things first. Coffee or a tour?"

"Tour would be lovely. The house is not what I was expecting!" Jasmine said.

"Yeah, surprises some people."

"Do you mind me asking how you afforded it on a public sector salary?"

"Not at all. Honestly? I didn't. I worked away in the job but made sure each month to save as much of my pay as possible. Some went into normal savings and some into investments. One day out of the blue one of the investments paid off. A start up I invested in got bought over by a larger parent and all the investors got pay-outs myself included. With that I was able to buy this place."

"What kind of payout?" Jasmine queried.

"Seven figures." He replied.

"Oh my god! Do you even need to keep working?"

"Keeps me busy. Here is the main part of the house."

Jasmine was almost dizzy by the time she had seen the full scope of the house. A winding staircase with steel grey carpet led from the main hall to the upper floor. To the right as you headed towards the elevated terrace were two bedrooms. The Master bedroom was enormous, with a super king-size bed and silver-grey frame. The carpets matched and flowed to a dressing table and two armchairs at the opposite side of the room. The wall behind the bed backed on to the en-suite bathroom which was equipped with a huge rain shower and immaculately tiled. The guest bedrooms were similarly adorned with sizable beds and comfortable armchairs facing them. Downstairs to the back and left of the house was a large open plan living room with a sunken sofa area and a well-stocked bar along the right-hand wall. The living room flowed to a large well appointed kitchen with an island countertop. The wall at the back of the kitchen had a modern stove top, oven and a wall mounted coffee machine.

"And last but not least the coffee as promised."

"Absolutely stunning. It is like my dream house!" Jasmine said.

"Glad you liked it. Something you and Jonathan are planning in future?" He asked as he foamed the milk for her coffee.

"Eventually. We are happy in the apartment where we are now but obviously keen to move to something bigger. Just need to work hard at our businesses to make it happen."

"Makes sense. Hopefully I can help with that. Let's take these over in the living room and talk."

Jasmine followed her host as he served up the two frothy coffees. They sat on the plush leather sofas and she took his lead taking a sip. The coffee was strong and clearly of a high quality.

"So, where do you want to start?" Jasmine said, lifting out her leaflets. "I know you mentioned a business opportunity but is it a gift for someone? An event you want prizes for?"

"Well. Since we are getting down to it. My proposal is maybe a little...less conventional."

"What do you mean?" Jasmine replied, her heart starting to beat faster.

"What I mean is that what I want to ask of you and what I intend to offer, is not for salon treatments."

"Look. Let me say this. You know I have a boyfriend and you saw me with him last weekend, so just to be clear I have no interest in doing anything behind his back. So if this is you making a move, I would really rather just go and leave things there..."

"No, Jasmine. I apologise if I gave that impression. I don't intend to do anything behind Jonathan's back. In fact quite the opposite."

"What do you mean?"

"Ok, it is like this." Jasmine's host sighed, leaning forward in his seat and locking eyes with her. "The fact is Jasmine that having the money I have and this lifestyle, allows me to pursue certain...tastes. Things that I enjoy doing. What I am going to tell you may shock you and if you have no interest in it, you can feel free to leave and charge me whatever consultation fee you want for your time. But after I saw you in the restaurant the other night I felt compelled to at least make the offer."

"Let's hear it then." Jasmine said, folding her arms. Her heart beating faster.

"Ok. First of all, I have a foot fetish. I really enjoy women's feet. Getting to look at, massage, smell, kiss, lick and suck them. It is something I have been into for a long time. But, in addition to that, I have a taste for cuckolding. That is, I like to watch women have sex with other men whilst the woman 'cuckolds' me. It can involve as much or little interaction from the women or their partners as they wish. But it is something I enjoy and the money from my success has afforded me the ability to explore it further."

"Wait. So you pay couples to worship the woman's feet and for them to have sex in front of you?"

"In so many words, yes."

"Oh my god! And you actually have couples you do this with?"

"A few yes. Some are passing opportunities and some are more regular arrangements. I approached an old girlfriend about it about a year after we broke up as she had moved on to a relationship with a new guy who was more athletic and endowed than myself. Once a month or so I fund a date night for them, then they come back here. I worship her feet whilst she and her partner watch me, she leads me around on a collar and lead with some verbal humiliation. She then lets me sit in the corner of the bedroom sniffing her worn heels whilst they have sex before she invites me over to worship her feet more during with some verbal humiliation thrown in. Once they are done she lets me cum over her feet. I met a young couple in a cocktail bar a couple of weekends ago. He was a rugby player and she worked in marketing. She chatted to me a bit at the bar ordering drinks. I bought them some rounds and joined them. We got chatting, I saw they were getting quite intimate and I explained to them what I was into and what I would offer. They seemed very keen. We got a taxi back here and I watched them together whilst I knelt on the floor sucking her toes. Once she and her partner finished she gave me a footjob. There is also a couple from my gym I have a similar regular arrangement with. They are both PTs there and I got to know them quite well, invited them out for some drinks and made them an offer. They would come over quite regularly actually and bill me for a PT session, but essentially, we just open some wine, have some food and then I follow them upstairs to watch them and worship her feet. They are both quite into that dominant 'Alpha' lifestyle so there is more of a dominant/submissive angle to it similar to that with my ex. Lots of verbal humiliation and instructions from her in worshipping her feet and how inferior I am to her lover. That sort of thing."

"I can't believe what I am hearing! And you seriously thought I would be into this!?"

"You and Jonathan represented the perfect couple to me. I thought I would at least make an offer. I assure you I do not do anything that makes anyone uncomfortable and agree respectable limits with any couple I get involved with."

"How much would you pay for this?"

"It varies. But for yourself and Jonathan I was going to propose fifty thousand."

The figure hung in the air for a few seconds as Jasmine tried to process it. She was left speechless. Only a few days before she had bumped into an old high school acquaintance. Now here she sat in his expensive mansion as he offered her a vast sum of money to watch her and her boyfriend have sex.

"You are seriously saying you would pay Jonathan and I fifty thousand just to watch us have sex and worship my feet?"

"Exactly. If I may say so, I was particularly taken with your feet when we bumped into each other in the restaurant. But as I say, there is no obligation and no issues with limits. I always want to make sure I am respectful and don't push boundaries. But I at least wanted to raise the possibility. If it isn't for you, feel free to charge me for a consultation fee and let that be the end of it. But, if you want to hear more. Happy to talk through details."

"What sort of details?" Jasmine asked.

"Well, how I would see the evening going. If you and Jonathan agreed."

"How would it go?"

"Well. First of all you would pick a restaurant you and Jonathan wanted to go to. I would make arrangements and ensure your meal was paid for. Ahead of the dinner, I would pay for any manicure, pedicure, heels, dresses, beauty treatments you wanted. I would fund a taxi for you and Jonathan to come back here. We would have a couple of cocktails, get comfortable and start sinking into things. I most normally prefer to take orders and feedback from the woman rather than the guy, but Jonathan can have some input if he wishes. Most guys prefer to pretend I am not there. I would at your instruction strip naked and begin massaging and worshipping your feet and sniff your worn heels. Once you and Jonathan have got warmed up, I would then follow to the bedroom where I would sit in one of the corner armchairs. I would be left to sniff your worn heels and stroke myself as I watched you both on the bed. Again, you can offer as much comments, humiliation or interaction with me as you want. Eventually you would call me over to lick, suck and sniff your feet whilst Jonathan takes you. I would continue as ordered. Finally, once yourself and Jonathan finish, with your permission, you would let me cum over your feet. There are some key phrases and names I like to be used but otherwise that is about it. Once done, you are free to shower and stay the night. I can arrange breakfast and a taxi the next morning and make the bank transfer directly into your account."

"I can't believe how much you have thought this through. Just from seeing us on Saturday?"

"I appreciate it is a shock Jasmine. That is why I am trying to be as open as possible. The simple fact is that seeing you and Jonathan together you looked like the perfect couple for this. Beautiful, confident, driven. Jonathan to me looks like the quintessential 'Bull' from my fantasies based on his build and complexion. You likewise resemble a Goddess with your beauty and bronzed skin. I just felt it would be a perfect pairing."

"Bull?"

"Oh yes, ties to the point I meant earlier about certain key phrases and names. A 'Bull' is normally the superior man the woman is with. I would normally prefer to be named 'cucky' or 'foot perv' in the presence of the couple. I enjoy being referred to that way during any instructions or humiliation. I would normally address the woman as 'Goddess' or 'Mistress'."

"So, you are really into being submissive?"

"Exactly. It just works for me and pairs with my foot fetish. I have on occasion just worshipped women's feet as well, but I prefer overall the opportunity to explore my full fantasy. In this case, it is not just foot worship but doing it as part of a cuckolding experience with a couple."

"And you got the idea we might be interested just from seeing us on Saturday?"

"Not merely from Saturday alone. I appreciate we may not have seen each other in many years Jasmine, but we have stayed connected on social media. I knew how you had been progressing down the years with your business. Seeing the luxurious holidays and nights out you enjoyed, your expensive tastes in heels and designer clothes. It was clear to me that you were a driven and powerful woman. Formidable even. A woman who knows what she wants and with the drive and determination to get it. That all feeds into the dynamic of my fantasy. I don't see paying you and Jonathan for this as simply a transaction. But rather I see it as a powerful 'Alpha' couple getting what they are entitled to."

"And that is?"

"Wealth and worship from an inferior cuck. Based on what you have heard, does it seem like something you may be interested in?"

"I really don't know. I just can't say how Jonathan would react to it. I honestly thought when I came here today that you were going to make a pass at me. I was prepared for that, but I wasn't expecting you to offer me a huge sum of money just to watch us have sex and worship my feet. It would be different if you were paying to be with me, but if it is still just him I would be having sex with and your involvement is not that much...I really don't know."